love spats

Blinded by Love

"What should the flowers be?" Jaejoong asked Dara at the flower shop.

"Mmm...how about small bouquets on each table? The bouquets could be three roses, four white lilies, and the rest could be those small leaves with the tiny white flowers on them." Dara said pointing at the flowers she wanted. 

"Sounds good." He nodded. 

"and we can make the bouquets ourselves a couple hours before the wedding instead of hiring someone." Dara added to which Jaejoong nodded. 

-RING RING-


"Hang on a second." Dara told Jaejoong and went to answer her phone outside. "Yobosayo?" 


Jaejoong looked around the store a little more and found a beautiful little flower ring. He smiled and picked it up.

"Ring this up for me please." He told the cashier.

 


"Yeah that's fine. I'll be there next Friday." Dara told the person on the other line and hung up. She turned around to go back in but stopped when she saw Jiyong walking towards her. "GD ssi..." 

"Oh annyeonghasayo." Jiyong bowed his head feeling depressed again like he always did when he saw her.

"What're you doing here?" Dara asked him.

"Hyung and I were gonna go somewhere together and he told me to pick him up here." Jiyong explained.

"Ahh.." Dara nodded. Jiyong bowed his head one more and time and began waking up the steps to go into the store.

"Uh GD ssi wait." Dara called making him stop.

"Deh?" Jiyong turned around.

"Do you have a cousin, or even a distant relative named Jiyong? Kwon Jiyong." She asked staring straight into his eyes.

His hands got clammy and he froze on the spot. "N- no. I don't." 

He could see Dara's face fall and yearned to hold her so much at that second.

"Oh. My mistake then." She sighed. They walked up the stairs and into the store. 

"Oh hey you came!" Jaejoong exclaimed when he saw Jiyong with Dara. 

"I came." Jiyong smiled and walked over to his best friend. 

"Do you guys wanna get something from the Dunkin Donuts across the street?" Jaejoong nodded over to the store. 

"Yeah sure. I could use something to eat right now." Dara smiled as she placed a hand over her growling stomach. 

"Thank you for coming!" The store owner bowed to them as they left. 

 

They walked into the store and ordered their food. 

"So where are you guys going?" Dara asked as they waited by the window. 

"Namsan Tower." Jaejoong said with a smile. 

"Namesan Tower?" Jiyong and Dara both said together in shock. 

"Why're we going to Namsan Tower?" Jiyong asked. 

"Because thats where all lovers go." Jaejoong said flirtatiously to Jiyong wrapping his arms around Jiyongs waist. 

"Yah crazy bastard." Jiyong laughed pushing him away. 

"Namsan Tower?" Dara repeated to herself. "Me and Jiyong went there...but 'Jiyong' wasnt on the lock. What name did he put on the lock again?"

Jiyong noticed that she was in deep thought and got nervous. Did she find out? He and Dara had put a lock up at Namsan Tower.

"can you believe that Dara wont put a lock up with me?" Jaejoong told Jiyong. 

"Really?" Jiyong raised an eyebrow. 

"Yeah." Jaejoong exclaimed. 

"Oh come on oppa. Im marrying you for gods sake. Isnt that enough to show you how much i love you?" Dara sighed in a way that told Jiyong that her and Jaejoong had this argument a lot. 

"Why wont she put a lock up?" Jiyong asked finding this kind of amusing. It was the first time he felt even a little happy since he got here. 

"Because she already put a lock up with her old boyfriend." Jaejoong crossed his arms like a little kid. "she thinks its bad to put more than one lock up." 

"It is! I dont want people to be looking through the locks and see that i put up two! they're gonna think im some kind of player." Dara argued. 

"Or is it because you still have feelings for him??" Jaejoong exclaimed back. 

"If you keep acting like this maybe I do! You never know, he might be closer than you think." Dara looked at Jiyong that Jaejoong didnt catch.  Jiyong lowered his eyes and refused to look at her. 

"Is that why you wont take off that ring??" He yelled. 

Dara gulped and put her hands behind her back. "That ring has nothing to do with him, I told you that before." 

"Um..your orders are ready.." The dunkin donuts worker said with a small voice to them.

"Oh im sorry." Dara sighed and grabbed her coffee and box of donuts. "I'll see you at home." She said still angry and stormed out. 

Jaejoong sighed and rubbed his temples. "I was a wasnt i?" 

"Oh no." Jiyong shook his hand. "Im not getting into this one. You handle your own relationship problems." 

"Its just, I cant help but get the feeling that Dara is still waiting for that bastard. Do you wanna know what he did to her?" 

Jiyong grasped onto his coffee cup a little tighter as they walked out. "What happened?"

"He lead her on and then just left her with only a stupid letter." Jaejoong shook his head angrilly. "So i dont know why she keeps waiting for him! She never takes off that ring on her middle finger even though she claims it has nothing to do with him."

"Yeah..it mustve been hard for her after the surgery.." Jiyong said unknowingly. 

Jaejoong stopped and looked at Jiyong. "how did you know she had eye surgery?" 

"." Jiyong gulped and uickly thought of a lie. "um, Cl told me. Me and Cl go way back actually so she told me." 

"Ohh." Jaejoong nodded and continued walking to Jiyongs car. 

They got into the car but Jaejoong seemed distraught. He remember that when he introduced Jiyong to Bom, Cl, and Minzy, they acted like they had never seen him before.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Hey you came!" Daesung exclaimed when Top walked into his house. Daesung wanted to have a little gathering with the old firneds while they were all there and Jaejoong. 

"Yeah I did." Top smiled and greteed everyone else. "who else is coming?"

"Well Dara noona is coming at 9, and Cl and Seungri are on their way." Daesung said. 

"Oh cool." top nodded. 

"....and Bom noona..." Daesung added with a small voice. but it was loud enough for Top to hear.

"what?!"

"The girls and Jaejoong hyung made me do it!" Daesung put his hands up in defense and pointed to Jaejoong and Minzy. 

"You guys just love torturing me dont you?" Top slumped by between GD and Taeyang. 

"Yes because thats the my reason for living." Minzy rolled her eyes. 

Top sneered at her and grabbed a can of beer. 

 

"We should play a game tonight." Jaejoong suggested. 

"Yah, are we in our teens or something?" Taeyang scoffed. 

"Well you act like it sometimes Mr. I need to go to the hospital because I stubbed my pinky toe." Jaejoong snapped.

"Alright alright. Lets play your little game." Taeyang sighed.

"What game should we play?" Minzy asked everyone.

"Spin the bottle!" Daesung exclaimed. Everyone looked at him and all took turns hitting him. 

"Are you crazy? You wanna play a kissing game when Bom unni and Top oppa are ex's, Jaejoong oppa and Dara unni are getting married and Cl unni and Seungri oppa are together??" Minzy hit him upside the head. "The only ones that can actually play are me, you, and Taeyang oppa." 

"idiot." Taeyang shook his head. 

"So mean." Daesung pouted. 

"Oh come here, i'll kiss you." Top pulled Daesung over onto his lap and puckered up. 

"Ok I get it! it was a bad idea!" Daesung surrendered and scrambled away from Top. 

 

"Bom unnies here." Minzy scrambled up from the couch after she received Boms text. Minzy opened and the door to find her standing there and threw her arms around Bom.

Bom laughed and hugged her back. "How're you?" 

"Good as always. Where're the little ones?" Minzy asked as they walked into the living room with their arms arms around each others shoulders.

"Well CL and Seungri said that Dayoung was spending the night with Haerin and her kids, so I dropped Leo and Lauren off at my parents." Bom explained.


"Ah..." Minzy nodded. 


"Annyeong everyone!" Bom greeted the others with a big smile. Top had went to the kitchen to get a glass of water so they hadn't seen each other yet. 

"Good to see you." Taeyang hugged her and they both sat down. 


"You too." She smiled to him.

"Dae! Where's your ice tray?" Top came out of the kitchen after he was unable to find any ice to put into his water.

Bom looked over her and shoulder and made her contact with Top. Their faces both fell and glared at each other. The room fell silent and their friends just watched them warily. 

"So!" Daesung clapped his hands together to break the akward silence.

 

"What shall we do tonight?" 

"No one wants to play a game Dae." Taeyang said to him coldly.

"You guys are no fun." Daesung pouted and slumped onto the couch.


Top sat next to Minzy glancing at Bom now and then. No one said anything and they all either just took sips from their beer cans or ate a chip from the bowl.


After Dara, CL, and Seungri had arrived, the mood was slightly better. But not by much.

"this seems kinda nice." Minzy said with a half smile. "Kinda like old times." 


"Yeah well it's not." Top mumbled. Taeyang who was one of the two people that heard Top shot him a look to be quiet.


"Yeah but it's like old times." Bom looked at Top after she heard him. "Just because something's not exact doesn't mean you have to ruin it because it's not like the old one." 

Top nodded and traced his finger around the edge of the can. "I agree. But let's be honest here, this is nothing like what it used to be. Look around Bom. None of us are the same people." 

"Speak for yourself." Boms tone suddenly changed from civil arguing to full on fire attitude. "Maybe you've changed but as far as I'm concerned, most of us still act the same way we did 5 years ago." 

"And you're saying I don't?" Top raised an eyebrow. 

"No. I don't think you do." Bom glared at him.

"And who's fault is that?" He raised his voice.


"Guys, calm down." Dara said nervously.

"You know what? I am so sick of your snobby attitude like you're so much better than me. Stop acting like you're above me Bom! Stop acting like nothing ever happened between us!" Top yelled ignoring everyone but Bom.

"Oh I do?! What about you  Mr. I'm too good to give my ex girlfriend a ride in the rain!" She yelled back.


"Hyung sit back down." Taeyang pulled at Tops arm.


"Get over yourself Top! We broke up, end of story! Stop acting like a love sick puppy! Grow the hell up!!" Bom yelled to him. 


"What did you say? Grow up?" Top smirked. "Was leaving me without even a phone call growing up?" 

"Who was the reason that I left?!" Bom yelled trying to stop her era from tearing up.


"I'm not doing this." Top shook his and grabbed his stuff. "I'm sorry Dae. I can't handle her right now." 

"Oh trust me, likewise." Bom glared at him with her arms crossed.


Top stormed out of the room then leaving the others shocked at what just happened.