please be my girlfriend!!

Blinded by Love

"Jiyong ah!!" Dara called out in her special spot. 

 

 

 

"Dara!" Jiyongs voice yelled back. Dara turned around and saw Jiyong running towards her through the grass and flowers. She smiled at him and opened her arms up. 

 

 

 

"I missed you!" He yelled running to her. 

 

 

 

 

"I missed you too!" She smiled as he picked her up and spun her around. She stared into his eyes and smiled. He held her up and kissed her softly on the lips. 

 

 

 

 

"I'll always be here to save you." He said after releasing their kiss. 

 

 

 

"Promise?" She asked looking deeply into his eyes. 

 

 

 

"Swear on my life." He smiled. 

 

 

 

 

"Good." She nodded and kissed him again. 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara's eyes opened and she felt around for where she was. She felt her matress and her hand accidentally touched snoring Boms back and realized it was just a dream. She reached over to her clock and felt the numbers for the time, it was almost 3 in the morning. She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair as she laid back down. 

 

 

 

"Aigoo Dara yah." Dara told herself before going back to sleep. 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Dara woke up to the sound of a couple people giggling on her and Boms mattress. 

 

 

 

"Whats going on?" She got up and felt around for her sweatshirt. 

 

 

 

"Oh nothing~~" Dara heard Cl's voice sing as Cl got off the matress and walked into the kitchen. Bom and Minzy giggled more and got up as well. 

 

 

 

 

"Yah, whats going on??" Dara asked again. 

 

 

 

The girls began to laugh and finally Bom spoke up. 

 

 

 

"Dara yah, you should really do something about when you talk in your sleep." Bom laughed. 

 

 

 

 

"What're you talking about?" Dara thought for a bit. Then it hit her and she gasped. "OMO OMO OMO OTTOKE!!" She cried hiding herself under the blanket. 

 

 

 

 

The girls all laughed at her dispair. "So who's this guy thats so special you would even take to your spot?" Minzy asked. 

 

 

 

 

Dara groaned and hid herself even more. 

 

 

 

 

"Oh come on!! Who is it?? You must really like him!" Bom ripped the blanket off of Dara. 

 

 

 

 

"Aish, leave me alone!" Dara whined and rushed into the bathroom. 

 

 

 

 

"Oh come on unni! We were just playing! We'll only tease you a little bit about it!" Cl laughed. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Shoo you rats!" Dara yelled from the bathroom. The girls laughed again and finally left her alone, for now at least. 

 

 

 

 

"Arasso arasso." Bom calm herself. "Palli though. We're gonna be late for work." 

 

 

 

 

"Hey, did you guys know that whoever you see the first snowfall of the season with, they'll be a loved one of yours for the rest of your life?" Minzy sasked reading something on her phone. 

 

 

 

 

"Chincha?" Cl asked. 

 

 

 

"Yeah. Look, it says it right here." Minzy showed them her phone. 

 

 

 

"Oh wow." Bom nodded in awe. "Would it count if I kidnapped Jonghyun from SHINee and made him see it with me?" 

 

 

 

 

Minzy and Cl laughed. "Ah unnie!" Minzy threw a pillow at her.

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"Will you tell us now?" 

 

 

 

 

"Oh shut up." Dara told Bom at the diner. 

 

 

 

 

"Jaeballl!!" Bom begged. 

 

 

 

"Noooooo." Dara shook her head. 

 

 

 

 

"Why not??" Cl joined in. 

 

 

 

"Because i dont even know if i like him or not!" Dara told them. As soon as she said that, all the other workers at the diner poked their heads out. 

 

 

 

 

"Bwah?" Se7en asked. Dara facepalmed herself out of anger. 

 

 

 

"Dara finally has a guy??" Gummy asked super happy. 

 

 

 

"Chincha chincha?? Unni has a guy??" Soo Hyun asked walking over. 

 

 

 

"Hyung and I have to talk to him first though!!" Chan Hyuk wagged his finger at Dara acting like an older brother. 

 

 

 

"Im going to kill you guys." Dara gritted her teeth at Bom and Cl.

 

 

 

 

"Dara who is it?" Se7en asked. 

 

 

 

"Aish chincha." Dara muttered. 

 

 

 

"Well come on!" Gummy urged her on. 

 

 

 

 

"Aish. Arasso. Its this guy named Jiyong. Kwon Jiyong. Happy now?? You're all a bunch of termites." Dara finally told them. 

 

 

 

"BWAH?? JIYONG??" Bom spat her drink out that she was drinking all over se7ens apron. 

 

 

 

"Aiii chincha Bom ah!!" Se7en cried. Bom shoved a napkin in his mouth to wipe off the drink. 

 

 

 

 

"You like Jiyong??? Tops friend Jiyong??" Cl exclaimed. "Since when?? When did you guys even see each other for you to like him???" 

 

 

 

 

"We've seen each other a few times and he's just so, just so, i dont know how to explain it. I feel safe around him, and happy." She shyly smiled to herself. 

 

 

 

Everyone was touched by her words and awed. 

 

 

 

"Oh go back to work before sunbaenim fires us all." Dara rolled her eyes. All the girls awed and sighed while the guys all told her they were gonna kill him. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

"Do you want me to pick you up or are you gonna take the bus?" Bom asked Dara after she dropped her off at college. 

 

 

 

 

"I'll take the bus." Dara said clipping on Mihos leash. 

 

 

 

 

"Arasso. When you get home, i probably wont be but when i do get home, im gonna tap the door a couple of times because i'll have a bunch of boxes of stuff in my hands for the orphange so keep your ears open when i knock so you can open the door for me." Bom told her. 

 

 

 

Dara gave her a thumbs up and walked into the building. Bom watched until she couldnt see Dara anymore and went home to quickly change and head back out. 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

-RING RING- 

 

 

 

 

"Hello?" Top picked up the phone after he walked out of the shower. 

 

 

 

"Hyung! are you coming tonight?" One of the other players asked. 

 

 

 

"Where?" Top asked. 

 

 

 

 

"To the couples Thankgiving dinner! Dont tell me you forgot!" The guy told him. Top hit his forhead and cursed at himself. 

 

 

 

 

"Oh crap! i totally forgot about that! Are you sure its tonight??" Top asked. 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah hyung! Remember we said it would happen a week before actual Thanksgiving day?" The guy asked him. 

 

 

 

 

"Oh yeah. Crap man, i dont have a date." Top sighed sitting on his bed. 

 

 

 

 

"I mean, its okay if you dont. But i gotta warn you, Krystals gonna be there." He said. 

 

 

 

 

"Are you serious?? Who invited her??" Top yelled stressed out more now. 

 

 

 

 

"Ji Hoon is taking her as his date. But Ji Hoon doesnt know she's crazy for you." The player said. 

 

 

 

 

"Aish. A- arasso. I'll figure something out." Top ran his fingers through his hair before hanging up. He went into his closet to pick out clothes for tonight when he saw his shirt that was stained with omurice in the back of his closet. He bit his lip hesitantly but through it was his only choice. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"Aigoo aigoo. So many things to do today." Bom ran up the stairs to the rooftop house. She ran inside and quickly changed out of her uniform and into her T-shirt and jeans. She put a sweatshirt over her shirt since it was getting cold and put her hair up in a a tight bun. 

 

 

 

 

-KNOCK KNOCK- 

 

 

 

"Ai chincha." She opened the door and saw Top standing there. 

 

 

 

 

"Annyeong." He smiled cutely. 

 

 

 

 

He was the last person she expected to see here. "Um, hi?" She furrowed her eyebrows. 

 

 

 

"Uh...i kinda have a question to ask you..." He stuttered rubbing the back of his neck. 

 

 

 

 

"What is it?" She asked stepping out of the house. 

 

 

 

 

"Um..well...its kinda sudden and last minute.." He said. 

 

 

 

 

"Just tell me." She said. 

 

 

 

 

"Please be my girlfriend!" He blurted out. 

 

 

 

Bom raised one of her eyebrows as opened from surrpise. 

 

 

 

"I mean, for tonight at least. Theres this couples Thanksgiving dinner for the team that we do every year and i dont have a date, and theres this girl thats obsessed with me and doesnt leave me alone unless Im taken, or she doesnt obsess over me as much and so you're the I could think of..." Top said. 

 

 

 

Bom didnt say anything and just blinked at him. 

 

 

 

 

"Please!!" He said practically begging. 

 

 

 

 

She bit her lip and checked the time. 

 

 

 

"I dont know....I have a couple of things to do today." 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll help you with it all tomorrow!" He promised. 

 

 

 

 

She thought for a second and looked at the pleading Top in front of her and sighed. "Alright, fine." 

 

 

 

 

"Yes! You're the best accident prone!!" He cheered and hugged her. 

 

 

 

 

 

-Dugan. Dugan. Dugan- 

 

 

 

He let go of her and smiled. Bom hiccuped in a daze but shook out of it when he asked to go inside. 

 

 

 

 

"ANDWAE!" Bom blocked the door with her body like she was hiding a dead body in there. 

 

 

 

 

Top seemed surprised by her sudden outburst and backed away. 

 

 

 

 

"I mean..." Bom glanced inside at her 'Choi Top' baseball poster with hearts all around it and looked back at him. "Its a mess in there." She lied. 

 

 

 

 

 

"It cant be that bad. You should see my place." He chuckled reached for the door handle again. 

 

 

 

 

 

"No no no Top shi! Its really bad in there." She said. "I'll go in and get ready and then come back out." She slipped in She was about to go in and get ready and peeked back at him. 

 

 

 

"Dont you dare come in!" She said through the screen door. He held his hands up and walked away assuring he wouldnt. 

 

 

 

She smiled and went back in and began to freak out about her clothes now. She looked into her closet and realized she didnt have any nice dresses for an event like this and just began to do her makeup instead. She did her eyeliner and lipstick and everything else and stressed out about her clothes. She had her shoes picked out but no dress.

 

 

 

 

"Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you that i have a dress for you accident prone! I guessed your size so i hope it fits!" Top said walking in. 

 

 

 

 

"OH MY GOD DONT COME IN!" Bom threw herself at the poster to cover it up. THe poster was pretty big so the only thing she covered were the words at the bottom and half of his body. 

 

 

 

Top looked at the poster and tried to hold in his laugh. 

 

 

 

"Whos this handsome guy?" He said pointing at the poster of himself. "Yah accident prone. If you liked me that much, i wouldve asked you out a long time ago." 

 

 

 

Bom wanted to just disappear into the ground and have the fires of hell eat her up. She covered her face and lowered her head in embarassment. 

 

 

 

"Heres your dress by the way." He handed her a beautiful purple dress and walked back out. 

 

 

 

Bom looked at the dress and gasped. It was too gorgeous, and thank god her shoes matched with it. 

 

She quickly got dressed but was too embarassed to walk out. Top knocked on the door and looked inside to see if she was done when she walked out of the little bathroom looking amazingly beautiful. 

 

 

 

-Dugan. Dugan. Dugan-

 

 

 

He couldnt stop staring at her while she couldnt even look at him. 

 

 

 

"Um," he cleared his throat and finally pried his eyes off of her, "lets go." 

 

 

She looked up and followed him out to the car. She walked to the stairs and he held his hand out for her to help her down considering how high her heels were. She shyly took it and they walked, fingers interlocked, down the stairs.

 

 

 

 

"WHY'RE IS THIS STAIRCASE SO DAMN LONG TODAY??" Bom cursed at the stairs who seem like they were longer today than any other day. 

 

 

 

 

Top opened the door for her before she got in. He looked at her again. 

 

 

 

"You look beautiful by the way." He said kinda quietly before closing the door. Bom hiccuped once again before he walked around to the drivers seat and got in. 

 

 

 

"Thank you." She told him. 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"Jiyong ah!" Ji Hyo called walking into his apartment. "Jiyong?" She looked around for him. She found him in the bathroom with the door open dying off his hair with another towel around his waist. 

 

 

 

 

"Oh good! You're home!" She exclaimed with five envelopes in her hand. 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong got surprised when he saw her and rushed back into the shower covering himself with the curtain. 

 

 

 

 

"YAH NOONA!!" He yelled. "You cant just come into my apartment without knocking especially when i dont have anything on!!!" 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah yeah, like i havent seen you before. Omma gave us baths together until I was 7 ok?" She told him checking her makeup in the mirror. 

 

 

 

 

He sighed, there was never any winning with Ji Hyo. "Why're you here anyway? Shouldnt you be planning for your party with omma?" 

 

 

 

"Thats why im here. Do you know where Dara and Bom live?" Ji Hyo asked. 

 

 

 

 

'Yeah why?" He asked. 

 

 

 

 

"Give these to them." She said putting the five envelopes on the bathroom counter. 

 

 

 

 

"What are they?" He asked. 

 

 

 

 

"None of your business. Can you go and give it to them today?" She asked him. 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah sure. Can you please just leave so i can put my clothes on?" He asked. 

 

 

 

"Araso. Thanks baby bro! You're jjang!" She smiled and walked out. He sighed and finally put his clothes on. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Miho keep your ears open for the door!" Dara yelled from the bathroom as she undressed to take a shower. 

 

 

 

Miho barked back as she chewed on her bone. Dara took a quick shower and was drying her hair when she heard the door knock from the bathroom. She wrapped the towel around her uncovered body and rushed out to open the door. 

 

 

 

"What took you so long?" Dara asked after she opened the door. No one said anything and so Dara got a weird feeling. "Bom ah?" 

 

 

 

"Dara." She heard Jiyongs voice say. Dara gasped and rushed away from the door. Jiyong was too shocked to react. He just stood there not able to move or do anything. 

 

 

 

"Im so sorry!" Dara apologized from the bathroom. "Um, do you need something?" 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong was still too shocked and didnt say anything. 

 

 

 

 

"Jiyong?" she asked again. He snapped out of his daze and looked at the bathroom door. 

 

 

 

"Um, do you remember my noona?" He asked her. 

 

 

 

"Yeah why?" She asked. 

 

 

 

"She wanted me to give you these envelopes." He said. 

 

 

 

"Oh arasso! Can you put them on the right pillow on the matress?" Dara told him. 

 

 

 

He walked in and Miho began to bark and growl at him stopping him from coming inside. 

 

 

 

 

"Down Lassie." Jiyong said to Miho. 

 

 

 

 

"Miho its okay! Let him in." Dara told her. Miho growled again once more but let him in. He put the cards on the pillow where she said to and walked back out. 

 

 

 

"Im going." He said before walking out. 

 

 

 

Dara walked out with her clothes on now and walked out to the porch. Miho followed her out and Dara sighed. she heard a car start and drive away. 

 

 

 

"Its crazy. Isnt it Miho yah?" Dara pet Miho who barked back. "I think I really like him, Jiyong." Dara said. 

 

 

 

 

A few steps down, Jiyong was standing there, not have left yet. He looked up to the rooftop and furrowed his eyebrows in frustration from what Dara said. 

 

 

 

This couldnt happen.