Na Ri and Tae Sun

Blinded by Love

"Ready guys?" Coach asked the players.

"Deh!" The guys shouted back and ran out onto the field. Top and Seungri got into their positions as catcher and pitcher and began warming up.

Bom glanced down at Top walking over to the side to get a ball that had gone awry. He looked up at the bleachers for his friends but made sudden eye contact with her.

They stared at each other for a bit before Bom felt uncomfortable and looked away breaking the trance they had just been in. Top let out a small sigh and returned to his position behind home plate.


"Come on Flames!!!" Minzy and Young Don who were now an official couple waved their Flames foam fingers in the air.

Seungri and Top waved up at them as the first batter walked up to the plate.

Seungri winded his pitch back and went for a hard throw but the batter was pretty good so he hit it into the outfield and made it to second base with a slide.


The next couple of batters didn't go as planned either. It was either Top who was making mistakes or the fielders. Top had let 3 batters steal and missed two of the throws to home plate. He just didn't feel that passionate today

And Bom noticed too. She could tell he wasn't feeling it today and even though she would never admit it, it hurt her to see him so beaten down.


"Time!" The Flames coach called to the ump.

"Time!" The Umpire told the teams.

The coach shook his head and jogged out to Top. "You alright Choi?" 

"Yeah I'm fine coach." Top sighed. "I don't know what's wrong with me today." 


"Can you continue?" Coach asked him.

"Yeah I'll be fine." But Top didn't know if he was telling the truth or not.


The coach let out a hesitant nod and ran back to the benches. Top glanced up at the bleachers and saw Boms worried expression on her face. When she noticed that his eyes were on her, she gave him the smallest smile. No one could tell that she had smiled, only Bom and Top could tell. It was as if they were connected again, they didn't have to speak to be understood by the other.


"Play!" The ump yelled and continued the game.

It was almost as if Top had completely changed into a knew pitcher. He gave it all he got now and wouldn't let anybody or any ball come passed him. Most of the batters on the other team were too afraid to steal now because there was a high chance of Top getting them out now.

 

----------------------------------------------------


"Good match today guys." CL patted Top and Seungris back when they walked over to the parking lot after the game.

"Yeah good job guys." Jaejoong said to them.

"Thanks." Top and Seungri chuckled.

"You were so cool!" Leo exclaimed to the guys. "I wanna be baseball player when I get older." 

"You should. It's awesome." Top winked to him.

"Omma can we go now?" Lauren whined to Bom.

"Yeah." Bom nodded and lifted Lauren into her arms. Lauren had a tired and annoyed expression on her face and buried her head on Boms shoulder. "We should probably get going, Lauren's getting fussy." 


"Do you want me to drop you off?" Top blurted out surprising everyone.

"Um, yeah, sure I guess." Bom was taken aback at how he just offered to take her home. Sure she had given him that smile of strength earlier, but that didn't mean she wanted them to be friendly or anything.

"Let's go." Top told her and they began walking to the car.

The other stared at them as they walked away.

"Since when were they civil?" Dara asked with a confused expression.

"I have no idea." CL shook her head completely baffled.

"Well I like it." Minzy said with a smile.

Dara slightly smile and agreed with Minzy. "Yeah, me too. I like it when Bom and Top are together." 


The others all agreed and began going to their own cars.

"I'll see you tonight." Jaejoong kissed Dara goodbye making the others, and Dara herself, feel slightly uncomfortable. 

"Ok oppa." Dara nodded and sent him off. Jaejoong had a doctors meeting to go to at the hospital. 


"Jiyo-" Jiyong shot Seungri a glare to shut up. "GD hyung!" Seungri panicked and corrected himself. "Do you want us to give you a ride to the hotel?"


Jiyong glared at Seungri for almost saying his name. But it was too late. Dara had heard him.

"What were you about to say Seungri?" Dara asked him. "Jiyong?" 

Everyone around them stopped for a split second and glanced over at Dara and Seungri. 

"What?" Seungri tried to play it off like Dara was hearing things. "I said GD hyung." 

Dara looked at Jiyong and then back at Seungri. "Are you sure?"

"100%" Seungri nodded.

"Arasso..." Dara said and got into her own car. 

------------------------------------------------

 

"How are you?" Top asked as him and Bom drove to her hotel.

"Good." Bom nodded. "You?" 

"Great." He answered before the atmosphere got awkward again. 


The drove in silence until they reached her hotel. 

"Thank you." Bom told Top before getting out.


"No problem." He told her. "If you ever need anything, just call me." 

Bom nodded and went inside the hotel doors.


Top ran his fingers through his hair. "Good job Top. Good job. You had her alone in the car and you didn't ask her anything. Good job dip." 

Top angrily hit the steering wheel and began driving back to his apartment. He had stopped at a red light and checked his rear view mirror looking at the car behind him when he saw something pink in the backseat. He looked back as noticed it was a pink inhaler with the Lauren's names written on it in purple marker.


"Lauren?" Too picked up the inhaler and looked at it. But then he let out an evil smile, if Lauren forgot her inhaler here, that means Top has to go back and give it to Bom which means he has another chance to talk to her!

"Mwahaha." He let out a hearty, yet evil, laugh and turned around back to Boms hotel.


---------------------------------------------------


-KNOCK KNOCK-

"Stay here and don't move." Bom ordered Leo and Lauren who were getting their daily bath before taking a nap.


She got up and went the dork as she dried her hands. She opened the door and was taken aback when she saw Top standing. "Top." 

"Your little one forgot this in the car." Top showed Bom the inhaler.


"Oh my god thank you so much!" Bom exclaimed and took it from him. "I don't know what I would've done if I lost that." 

"Must be your lucky day." He chuckled making Bom slightly smile.

The atmosphere turned awkward again though but they heard small little snickering behind them. Bom and Top looked behind Bom and she gasped. "YAH! LEO AND LAUREN PARK!!!" 

Leo and Lauren were jumping on the couch, , dripping with the bath water.

"GET BACK IN THERE RIGHT NOW." Bom yelled and charged over at them but they squealed and ran away from her.


Top let out a small laugh and went inside to help her. "Leo look, it's your favorite sports player." 

Leo peaked out from behind the couch and ran into Tops arms. "I didn't know you were coming here today." 

"Well it just happened that way." Top smiled and lifted the little boy into his arms.


"PARK NA RI!" Bom yelled making Top look at her.

-FLASHBACK-

"What would you name our kids if we would ever have any?" Bom asked Top as they were laying in bed together after the night that was the reason Leo and Lauren were alive. 

"Children names? I would name my daughter Na Ri, and my son Tae Sun. I like those names." Top said pulling Bom closer to him.

She smiled and kissed his shoulder. "I like those names too." 

"Well I like you." Top laughed as Bom giggled.

-END FLASHBACK-


"Omma only uses our Korean names when she's really angry..." Leo whispered to Top. 

Top looked at him and checked something. "What's yours?" 

"Park Tae Sun." Leo answered.

"Tae Sun..and Na Ri?" Top looked at Bom.

"Mhm. And that's my omma, Park Bom." Leo cutely pointed to Bom. 


She had finally managed to get Lauren back into the bath tub and walked over to Leo.

"Come on Leo yah." Bom grabbed his hand and pulled him into the bath room as well. "Now you two better stay in here or no dessert after dinner tonight arasso?" 


"Deh..." The kids glumly nodded. Bom gave them one last look before going back to Top.


"I am so sorry about that." Bom said completely embarrassed.

Top forced a smiled. "Don't worry about it. Your kids are adorable." 

Bom laughed. "Thanks." 

"So Na Ri and Tae Sun?" Top asked.

"Mhm." Bom nodded.

"I see." Top nodded as well.


Top and Bom just looked at their ground or at their phones trying to think of something else to say.

"So are they adopted?" Top eventually asked. "You couldn't have children."

"Yeah..about that...they're not adopted. I gave birth to them." Bom said.


"What??" Top exclaimed.

"Yeah. A certain something happened one night and the next thing I knew, I was pregnant with twins. But it wasn't easy, I had to be extra careful and even when they were born, they were premature and they both have severe asthma." Bom explained.

"Who's the father?" Top blurted out cursing himself for asking. 


"...you don't know him." Bom lied. "I met him a couple months after I moved to Cambridge." 

"When you moved to Cambridge..." Top said with subtle attitude.

Bom narrowed her eyes and looked at him. "Yes, when I moved to Cambridge. Why? Did you have a problem with that?" 


Top let out a sarcastic chuckle. "Not at all." 

"Good. Then you should probably go. I have to give my kids a bath."

Top nodded and left her hotel room fuming inside. He hated the fact that she could still make him so angry and jealous like that with just a few simple words.

"The nerve of that guy.." Bom shook her head after he had closed the door. "I can't believe I thought he actually could've changed over the last 5 years."