back to Korea

Blinded by Love

-5 years later- 

 

"Do you have everything?" Dong Wook asked Bom when they reached the airport. 

"Of course oppa." Bom smiled to him. "Leo! Lauren!" She barked. "Dont go running off! Its dangerous here." 

"Sorry mommy." Leo and Lauren both apologized and ran back towards their mother and uncle. 

"Can I ride on the cart?" Lauren asked when Dong Wook brought over two luggage carts. 

"After we load the luggage on." Bom told her 5 year old daughter. 

"Yay!!" Lauren smiled her adorable smile. 

"Me too me too!!" Leo exclaimed and jumped onto the cart that Bom was pushing. 

 

After they checked in their luggage and everything, they went to the entrance of their gate and began saying their goodbyes. 

"Call me when you land arasso?" Dong Wook said to Bom.

"Of course. Dont skip meals, and please stop getting so angry in the court room ok?" Bom laughed and hugged her beloved older brother. 

"Yeah yeah." Dong Wook rolled his eyes but still smiled. 

"Dont forget us ok?" Sweet Lauren told him. 

"Excuse me, who are you again?" Dong Wook asked playfully. 

"Dong Wook uncle!!" Lauren exclaimed and placed her tiny hands on his cheeks. "Its me! Lauren!!" 

"Ohh!! Lauren!! I remember you now!" Dong Wook exclaimed. Lauren and Leo both laughed and hugged him goodbye. 

"Alright get going you guys." Dong Wook said to the three. They all waved goodbye and the three walked to the gate. 

 

Bom and her twins waited for another 10 minutes before they had to board their plane. They sat in the seats with Leo looking outside in awe at the plane going up in the air while Lauren tightly hugged her mother out of fright. 

"Omma look!!" Leo pointed outside the window. "Its so cool!!" 

Bom smiled and nodded. "It is!"

"Ma'am drinks?" A flight attendent came over with a cart of juices, water, and soda. 

"I want apple!!" Lauren jumped in her seat. 

"I want orange!!" Leo exclaimed. 

"One orange juice, one apple, and water for me please." Bom smiled to the lady.

"One second please." The lady told her as she poured the drinks. She handed the kids their cups with a sweet smile and Bom her drink before rolling away to the seats behind.

"Dont spill." Bom told her kids. 

"Deh." They both said mindlessly as they watched the movies on their TV screens. Leo was watching "Everyones Hero" while Lauren had "Beauty and the Beast" playing on her screen. 

Bom looked over at her wonderful children and smiled. Leo looked like Bom but had the personality of his father. On his first birthday, he selected a soccor ball.

Lauren on the other head, looked more like her father but everything other than her looks was Bom. 

 

After 7 hours into the flight, Leo and Lauren had fallen fast asleep in their seats. Bom took off their head sets and turned off their TV screens. She sighed happily at her two little miracles. But when she looked out of the window, she became slightly nervous. She hadnt gone back to Korea in over 5 years. How different will things be? 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Seungri! Get up!!!" Cl yelled at Seungri from the kitchen. 

"Aish this woman is gonna kill me." Seungri grumbled and rumpled out of bed. "What is it?" 

"Help Dayoung get changed! We need to leave for the airport soon if we're gonna make it in time for when Boms flight lands." Cl told him as she made lunch for later. 

"Where is she?" Seungri looked around for his daughter. "Dayoung ah!" Seungri heard a soft giggle from behind the couch and smiled to himself. "Jee..I wonder where Dayoung could be.." 

 

Seungri walked towards the couch and peeked his head over. "Is she here?" 

Dayoung screamed in glee and ran out from behind the couch but Seungri was too quick and caught her in his arms. "Found you!!" 

"Ah appa!! Let me go!" Dayoung pleaded still laughing. 

"After you get changed. Because if you dont, mommy will beat us both." Seungri whispered to Dayoung who just giggled. "Palli palli palli! Lauren and Leo are coming!" 

"Lauren and Leo?" Dayoung cheered and jumped in joy. She ran into her room and grabbed her clothes for her daddy to put on. 

Seungri smiled and helped her change out of her clothes as he occasionally tickled her bare tummy. Cl heard laughing from the living room and looked over to what was going on. She smiled as she saw her husband and daughter playing together so lovingly. 

"Go to omma so she can do your hair." Seungri kissed Dayoung and sent her over to Cl. 

"omma!" Dayoung called with two hair ties in her hands. 

"Aigoo. So pretty." Cl said with a light in her eyes, just like the one Dayoung had. 

Cl put brushed Dayoungs hair and slightly twirled her hair around her own finger to make small curls to add to the cuteness. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Please people. No more pictures! Mr. Choi does not want to be bothered." Top's manager told the reporters that had followed him to the tuxedo shop with Taeyang. 

"Dude, cant you disguise yourself when we go out??" Taeyang whined. "Ever since 2 years ago when you hit it big, we can never go out into public in peace!" 

"Oh come Youngbae yah." Top shrugged. "its not that bad." 

Taeyang raised and eyebrow and nodded over to the army of reports outside of the store who were fighting to get passed Tops manager. 

"Ok so its a little bad." Top chuckled. 

 

"Chincha im going crazy." Taeyang shook his head as he went into the fitting room for the tux as well as Top. 

"How do I look?" Top asked the saleman when he walked out of the fitting room. 

"Amazing Top ssi. All the women will be looking at you." The salesman complimented Top. "And you look amazing as well!" He said when Taeyang walked out. 

"Thanks." Taeyang smiled. 

"May I assume you will be buying these? I can ring them up?" The salesman asked as Top and Taeyang took one last look at themselves in the mirror. 

"Yeah." Taeyang nodded as they changed out of the tuxedos. 

"Man, I cant believe Jaejoong finally grew the balls to ask Dara to marry him." Top chuckled. 

"I know right?? I thought they would just forever date." Taeyang laughed. 

After they left the store and were in Tops car driving back to his place, Taeyang asked him a question. "Are you taking Min Soo to their wedding?" 

"Yeah...but I think im gonna dump her after the wedding." Top sighed. 

"What?? Dude! This is the 7th girl in less than 2 months!!" Taeyang exclaimed. 

"I know i know...but I just dont feel it anymore." Top shrugged. 

"Wah chincha hyung." Taeyang said in disbelief. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Oppa...how do I look?" Dara asked stepping out of the dressing room. 

Jaejoong stopped what he was doing on his phone and looked up only to be welcomed by one of the most beautiful things he has ever seen. "D- Dara..." 

Dara smiled softly and blushed. "...do I look ok?" She asked looking down at her beautiful wedding dress.

"I- um, well, its just- wow." Jaejoong stuttered like an idiot. 

Dara laughed. "I'll take it that you like it." 

Jaejoong got up from his seat and walked over to her. He walked around her looking at every part of the dress that perfectly complimented her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his head on her shoulder.

"You look beautiful Dara." He whispered and kissed her cheek. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"I cant believe Jaejoongs getting married." Jiyong sighed as Ji Hyo drove him to the airport. 

"I know right?? Do you who the girl is?" Ji Hyo asked.

 "Nope. He just randomly called me a few weeks ago saying he's getting married and that I have to come to the wedding." He said looking through his phone at pictures of him and his old friend, Kim Jaejoong. 

"Lucky girl. I always liked Jaejoong, he had a really nice charm to him." Ji Hyo sighed dreamily. 

"Mhm. Sometimes I think even I fell for him." Jiyong laughed with Ji Hyo. 

 

 

"Omma says to call her when you land in Seoul." Ji Hyo told him. 

"I know i know." Jiyong sighed. 

"Be safe." Ji Hyo hugged her little brother goodbye before he as well left for Korea.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I know I said I would update Tuesday, but i couldnt help myself xD hahahh. make sure to subscribe, upvote, and commnet^^ and dont forget to check out my new story "Angel of Death" <3 <3 ~sasha unnie (p.s. The kids I used are from mblaqs hello baby if you were wondering)