get away

Blinded by Love

"Achoo!!!" Mr. Park sneezed for the 5th time since he came home. Everyone was sitting at the dining table eating dinner. Mrs. Park, Go Eun, Bom, and Dara looked over at Mr. Park. 

"Appa are you ok?" Go Eun leaned over and felt his forhead. "You feel fine." 

 

"Im ok." He said as Miho walked over to him and he sneezed again. "Here you go Miho." He said feeding her some meat causing him to sneeze again. Since Go Eun was sitting next to Mr. Park, she sneezed as well. 

"Oh my god." Dara covered . 

"What?" Bom looked over at Dara. 

"Abeoji, unni," Dara said sadly, "i think you guys are allergic to Miho!"

"What?!" Go Eun exclaimed. "Im not allergic to her Dara yah, I just have a small cold." She sniffed.

"Me too." Mr. Park nodded.

"Lets test it out." Dara suggested. Bom got up and took Miho away for a couple minutes and Mr. Park and Go Eun were fine. But when Bom brought Miho back, the sneezes came back as well.

 

"Yeobo, Go Eun ah, Im afraid you guys are." Mrs. Park looked at them and Dara worriedly. 

"what're we gonna do?" Bom asked. 

"I could just stay upstairs." Go Eun suggested. 

"No no no!" Dara protested. "I'll, just, have to leave I guess." Dara sighed. 

"What? Dude theres no way you're leaving! Where're you gonna go??" Bom exclaimed. 

"I'll figure something out." Dara smiled to them. "I can stay with my parents for a bit." 

"With your parents? Swwetheart they're all the way in Busan. What about your school and work?" Mrs. Park asked. 

"Im not worried about work and I'll take a little vacation from school." Dara answered. 

"Dara we're fine. Its just a little bit of sneezing. I think we can handle it." Mr. Park assured her. 

"Aniyo abeoji. I dont want it to get worse. Its really ok. And I miss my family as well." Dara sighed. The park family didnt protest anymore considering how stubborn she was. 

 

After a couple of days, Dara told the diner and her college she would be away for a little. 

"Did you tell Jiyong yet?" Bom asked when her and the others were in Boms parents back yard laying in the soft grass staring up at the pretty clouds. 

"Not yet. Im gonna call him tomorrow and tell him." Dara said with her eyes closed. 

"I cant believe you're leaving." Cl sighed upset. 

"Busans 4 hours away though." Minzy pouted. 

"I have no where else go to go Minzy yah." Dara shrugged. 

"I told you you could stay at my place." Minzy said. 

"You're mom is deathly afraid of dogs. Im not about to bring in a doberman into your house." Dara giggled. 

"Yeah but still..." Minzy just felt upset about the fact that she couldnt do anything. 

"I'll be okay." Dara placed her hand on Minzys. "I'll be back in a couple of weeks at the latest when we find a new apartment." 

The girls just laid there for a while. Thinking about everything. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

-RING RING- 

"Yobosayo?" Dara answered her phone late one night. 

"Dara ssi." Mrs. Kwons voice said on the other line. 

Dara closed her eyes in frustration but kept her voice calm. "Deh, Mrs. Kwon?" 

"Have you come to a conclusion on my deal yet?" Mrs. Kwon asked even though she knew the answer. she just needed a reason to yell at her. 

 

"Uh, deh.." Dara took a deep breath. "And i've decided I cant accept your offer Mrs. Kwon. I dont need the money." 

"What? You dont need the money? I think you do." Mrs. Kwon smirked. 

"What do you mean?" Dara asked. 

 

"Considering your situation right now." Mrs. Kwon said vaguely as Dara started to get what she meant. 

"Wait..were you the one who bought the building?" Dara exclaimed. "With all due respect Mrs. Kwon, that was my home and you had no right to take that away from me." 

"I clearly remember that I warned you Dara ssi. If you didnt end things with my son, you would have to face hard consequences." 

 

"Yeah but-" 

"This isnt the end. And I can promise you that. A lowly, poor girl like you could never live up to my Jiyong." Mrs. Kwon stated coldly. "I'll be hanging up now. But if you dont stop seeing him, you'll be much more miserable than this. Not just you though, think about the people around you as well." And with that, Mrs. Kwon hung up leaving Dara unable to protest. 

 

"Dammit." Dara cursed and ran her fingers through her hair. Her phone rang again but the ringtone was the one she had sat for Jiyong. Dara really didnt feel like talking to anyone right now, espcially Jiyong. She hit the 'ignore' button and crawled into bed to try to go to sleep, even though she knew it would be hard. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Dammit why isnt she picking up?" Jiyong cursed. He had called her twice before but the line was busy and the third time he called, it went to voicemail. 

"Dude chill. Its almost midnight, she's probably asleep." Taeyang assured him pouring them to glasses of beer. 

"I know, But, ugh, i dont know man." Jiyong rubbed the back of his neck.

 

"Chill man." Taeyang handed him the glass. "Have a drink." 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Are you sure you're gonna be ok?" Cl asked again for the 7th time since they arrived at the train station. The girls took Dara to the station and waited a bit until her train arrived. Now they were just saying their goodbyes before Dara got onto the train.

"I'll be fine." Dara laughed. 

 

"Arasso." Cl sighed and gave her a hug. 

"Keep Miho close to you and make sure to pay attention to the train stops." Minzy told her as she hugged Dara as well. 

 

"Deh omma." Dara winked.

"Call me as every time you get off the train and when you get back on as well ok?" Bom told her. 

"I know." Dara responded. 

 

"Final call for the Busan Train!" 

"Alright get going." Bom told Dara and they all hugged goodbye one more time. 

 

Darra waved and hopped on with Miho. The trains doors closed a couple minutes later and the girls watched the train until it couldnt be seen anymore. 

"Alright guys. Lets go home." Cl sighed as she put her arms around Minzy and Bom.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

-RING RING- 

Dara walked up stairs and heard her phone ringing with Jiyongs ring tone. She bit her lip and let it go to voicemail. she wasnt ready yet. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

5 days later...

Jiyong walked out of the airport after his business in Japan had ended and he had just flew back to Korea. He called Dara again for the 7th time but she still didnt pick up. Jiyong had been losing his mind the whole trip. 

----------------------------------------------

another few days...

 

"Cl!" Jiyong exclaimed. Cl looked over and yelped. She ran into the kitchen and held the doors closed. "Cl come on!" 

"Jiyong I told you on the phone I cant tell you!" She held the doors closed.

 

"Why though?? What're you guys hiding from me?!" He exclaimed angrilly. 

 

"She needs some time alone!" Cl sighed. 

"Just tell me what happened!" He begged. 

"Oppa mianhe, but i cant." 

Jiyong sighed and gave up with Cl. 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

2 weeks later...

Jiyong sat on the train with his head leaning back against the seat. He looked out of the window and saw the beautiful Busan fields. 

-FLASHBACK-

 

"Bom ah!" Jiyong exclaimed when Bom opened the door. 

"Oh Jiyong?" Bom smiled a little surprised that he was here.

 

"Im dying here. Can you please tell me where Dara is?!?" He begged. 

"Jiyong i've told you hundreds of times. When she's ready, she'll contact you. She needs some time to herself for a while." Bom sighed feeling sorry for him. 

"Noona." He started. "You know I love Dara with all my heart. I would never heart her. I wanna protect her. Please. I need her." 

Bom looked into his eyes and knew he was being 100% sincere. But Dara would kill her if she told him. But then again, Bom thought what if the situations were switched. What if she was going around looking crazily for Top? She would want someone to tell her. 

Bom took a deep breath and sighed loudly. "fine." And she told him everything. 

 

-END FLASHBACK- 

 

THe next thing Jiyong knew, the train at reached its destination. Jiyong got off the train and got a taxi. 

"Um, to this place please." He showed the driver the address of Daras place. 

"Deh." The taxi nodded and began to drive. 

 

After a few short minutes, the taxi reached her house and Jiyong piad the fee. "Thank you." 

"No problem." The taxi waved and drove off. Jiyong looked around and recognized the place. This is where he had spent Thanksgiving almost 6 months ago.

 

"Kajja Miho yah!" He heard someones voice running towards him. He turned around and saw Dara jogging alongside the beach with Miho. Happiness and relief shot through his body. 

 

He broke out into a smile and walked over to the beach a few feet away from where Dara and Miho had sat down. 

"Aiggoo. I can feel how big you've gotten!!" Dara smiled and patted her back. 

 

"You too." A voice behind Dara said. She gripped onto Mihos leash because she knew exactly who's voice it belonged to.

She got up and turned around. "Ji...Jiyong?" 

 

"Cant get away from me that easily." He smirked. Dara gulped but was at a loss for words.