calm before the storm

Blinded by Love

""Why would you agree to letting me stay?" Dara aksed when they were on the train back to Seoul the next day. 

"You need a place to stay for the time being and since I live alone, why not?" Jiyong shrugged casually. 

"Because we just broke up! If i wanna stay away from you for the sake of my loved ones, living with you isnt really gonna work!" Dara exclaimed. 

"Its not like we'll be sleeping together or anything. I'll take the couch!" Jiyong argued back. Dara just sighed and dropped it for now. 

 

After another 2 hours into the train ride, Dara got very sleepy and her head bobbled around. Her head fell onto Jiyongs shoulder which made her jolt awake. She fixed her head and leaned against the window. But when she fell back asleep, Jiyong looked over at her and pulled her head onto his shoulders with his arm around her. Dara woke up but didnt move. She let a tear escape from her eye thinking how much she would miss him when they went their seperate ways. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Boms eyes slowly fluttered open. She blinked a few times remembering what happened last night. She sat up and smiled to herself at her and Tops beautiful memory. 

"omo." Bom gasped when realized she was still . She sowly got up and picked up her clothes from the ground. Top wasnt in the room or the bathroom so she could put her clothes on comfortably. That was until the door swung open and Top walked in with a tray of toast and eggs. 

"AHHH!!!" Bom screamed and wrapped the sheets around her even though she had already put her bra and underwear on already. 

"Everything ok?" He asked. 

She stared at him baffled. "How could you just come in like that without knocking?? I was putting my clothes back on!!!" 

Top smirked and placed the tray on the bed. "1, this is my room, 2, you were sleeping when i left so i thought you'd still be sleeping and 3, i've already seen you ."

"Well, um, about last night- I was, you know," She stuttered like an idiot. 

"I think it went something like this 'oh Seunghyun,' 'dont stop,' 'seunghyun please'" Top mimicked her from last night. Boms jaw dropped to the floor and turned tomato red! She was frozen and just stared at him baffled. He nonchalantly sat on the bed and took a bite of their breakfast. He looked up at her and offered her some with a cute smile. "Toast?" 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"My first test isnt until 6 tonight." Dara said when they walked in Jiyongs apartment with their stuff. 

"Arasso. I'll drive you there." He said as Miho ran straight to the couch and laid down on it. But Jiyong didnt mind though. 

"I can take the bus with Miho." Dara told him as they put her stuff in Jiyongs room since he didnt have a guest room. 

"No, im driving you. No discussion." Jiyong said sternly. 

Dara sighed and rolled her eyes. "Fine whatever." 

Jiyong placed her last suitcase inside the room. "Im gonna go take a shower, will you be alright?" 

"Yeah." Dara nodded and yawned tired from the long train ride. Dara walked around and felt her away around the house. She could tell his apartment was big and classy but wished she could see the colors, what type of furniture he had, how it looked. But Dara smiled because she would be able to do all those things after Sunday. 

She sat on the couch and the TV for a bit. She heard the shower head turn on and figured Jiyong had started his shower. But then, she heard a weird sound. She heard the front door opening.

"Jiyong ah." Dara gasped when she heard his mothers voice. 

"Oh oh oh ." Dara whispered and quickly felt her way back to his room and shut the door. "Oh my god!!!" Mrs. Kwon shrieked when she saw Daras doberman on the couch sleeping. 

 

Dara placed her ear against the door and realized his mothers footsteps were coming towards the bedroom. 

 

Mrs. Kwon walked towards the room but stopped when she saw a pair of womens sandals. She furrowed her eyebrows and looked around but didnt see anyone.

 

"Jiyong are you home?" Mrs. Kwon began opening the door. Dara had already dashed behind another door in the room. 

 

Dara gasped when she realized she was in the bathroom. 

"Dara?" Jiyong peeked his head out. "What're you doing in here??" 

Dara shushed him and whispered that his mother was here. 

 

Mrs. Kwon looked around and saw 3 suitcases in the room. She looked around making sure no one was in the room and opened one of them. She saw many pairs of bras, underwear, and socks. 

"What the?" Mrs. Kwon asked getting frustrated as to what all this woman stuff was doing in Jiyongs house. "Jiyong are in the bathroom?" Mrs. Kwon asked walkiing over to the bathroom. 

"Uh yeah omma. One second." Jiyong and Dara panicked. 

 

"Can I come in for a second? I came to pick up my purse that I mustve left in your bathroom."

Daras eyes widened. 

"I'll hand it to you!" Jiyong exclaimed as he wrapped a towel around his waist. 

"No its fine, you just finish your shower while I grab my purse and i'll be on my way." Mrs. Kwon said as she began to open the door. 

 

Jiyong grabbed Daras arm and pulled her into the shower with him soaking Jiyongs towel and Dara clothes. He closed the shower curtain to make sure they were hidden. Dara stood still when she heard the door opening and Mrs. Kwons footsteps. 

"Ah here it is." Mrs. Kwon said she grabbed her purse. 

"Do you have it?" Jiyong asked. 

"Yeah." Mrs. Kwon said as she began to walk out of the room. But she stepped and looked back at the shower curtain. "Jiyong." 

 

"Deh omma?"

 

"When did you get a dog? And why is there a womans stuff in your house?" She asked.

"Uh, well, the stuff is noonas and im just looking after the dog for a friend." Jiyong lied rubbing the back of his neck. 

"I see.." Mrs. Kwon nodded. She took one last look at the curtain and saw a few strands of long blonde hair towards the back where the curtain didnt completely cover the shower. Jiyong noticed the uneasy silence and pulled Dara coser to him to hide her better. Their faces were only a few inches apart now and they were both completely drenched. Mrs. Kwon balled her fists when she put the pieces together. She stormed out of the house and slammed the door behind her. 

"Come to my office right now." She said on the phone to Mr. Lee. 

 

Jiyong and Dara made sure the coast was clear until they got out of the bathroom. 

"im sorry about that." He said giving her a towel. Dara didnt say anything and just left the bathroom. Jiyong watched her walk out and went after her. "Dara." He grabbed her arm and turned her around and saw that she was crying. "Dara?" 

 

Dara blinked and the tears streamed down her face. But Jiyong was surprised then when she suddenly hugged him. She cried into his shoulder but punched his arm at the same time. "Why, why do we have to do stuff like that?? Why cant she just accept us??" 

He let Dara punch him and cry on him and hug him. Dara needed this. He just wrapped his arms around her and let her cry. 

 

"Its not fair!! I love you so much and its gonna kill me if we cant be together." Dara finally confessed. "I love you. I love you so much." 

 

"Hey." He told her releasing the hug. He her hair and stared deeply into her eyes. "Dara. I love you and i'll protect you no matter what. Ok? I'll protect you. Dont worry. I wont let my mom hurt you or us or any of your loved ones anymore. I'll protect you." 

Dara hugged him again and rested her head on his shoulder. He pulled her closer and kissed her head. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-RING RING- 

"yobosayo?" 

"Hyung. The team is coming to your house tomorrow at 6 ok?" One of Tops team mates said in a serious tone. 

"Um, alright. Is everything ok though?" Top asked. 


"We'll see you tomorrow." The team mate said before haning up. 

"That was weird." Top cocked his head to the left a little in confusion. 

"Lets go!" Bom walked out of the bathroom after getting ready. They were going to the orphanage that Dara and Bom go to. 

"Do we have to?" Top groaned. 

"Yes! My kids havent seen me in forever." Bom pulled him off the couch and to the car. 

 

 

"Bom noona/unni!!!!" All the kids sprinted over to Bom and attacked her with hugs and kisses. 

"We missed you so much!!!" One of the kids exclaimed. 

"I missed you guys too!!!" Bom said with a smile. 

"Who's he?" One of the older boys asked when he saw Top. 

"Her boyfriend." Top answered. 

"What?!" The kids all exclaimed. 

"FRIEND! Hes my friend, thats a boy." Bom forced a laugh while secretly pinching Top. The kids gave her a suspicious look not believing her words. "Hha, ha." Bom laughed awkwardly. "My friend here, he's a baseball player." 

 

"Chincha?" One of the boys raised an eyebrow. "what position?" 

"Pitcher and center fielder." Top answered. 

"Put your mouth where your money is!" A younger boy crossed his arms trying to look intimidating. 

"Its 'put your money where your mouth is' sweety." Bom corrected. 

"Oh." The boy realized she was right. "Well whatever! You get my point! Lets play some ball!" 

"Yeah!!!" All the kids cheered. 

"Oh god. No way." Top groaned. 

 

"Oh come on. It'll be fun." Bom pulled him outside to the backyard. 

"I doubt it." Top sighed but let Bom pull him anyway. 

The kids had split themselves up and Top and Bom each took a team. 

"We'll bat first!" Bom smiled to Top.  

 

A small little girl walked up to plate who was 6 years old. Bom held the bat with her and they both got ready to bat. Boms arms were around her helping her hold the bat since it was too heavy for her to swing. 

"Alright ready?" Top asked. 

"Yeah." Bom nodded. Top tossed the ball and Bom helped the little one swing the bat forward hard. The ball flew over to Top hitting him in the shin. 

"YAH ACCIDENT PRONE!" Top yelled holding his shin as Bom died of laughter and the girl giggled to second base. 

"Oh  my god." Bom laughed and walked over to him. "Chincha mianhe." 

 

"Do you live to hurt me?!" He exclaimed. Bom laughed even harder hugged him to make him feel better. She kissed him on the cheek and Top instantly felt better.  

 

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! WE KNEW YOU GUYS WERE DATING!!!" All the kids squealed. 

 

"Noona how could you?" One of the boys complained. "We have something special!!"