I'm here now

Blinded by Love

"You lying, evil, self-centered, stupid son of a !" She yelled storming over to him before slapping him across the face. Jiyong expected that she would be mad so he wasnt that surprised. 

"I know." He nodded as he let her hit him. She let out a long angry sigh and glared at him. 

"I dont even know where to start!" Dara yelled as she threw her hands up in the air before placing them on her hips and pacing back and forth in front of him. "You leave me twice, the first time for 5 years and the second time for 2 months, how long are you gonna be gone the next time huh?? 3 years?!!? or you know what, just dont come back at all!!!" Dara stopped pacing and crossed her arms.

"Dara..." He said shocked at her outburst. He tried to hold her but she just slapped his hand away.

"What did you expect would happen if you came huh?! That i would just start crying and run into your arms?! I dont think so!  You can just go back to your little home in the states because I definitely dont want you here!" She was panting now from being so angry. Dara never thought that she would be this pissed off if she saw him again. "Go home Jiyong." She said before turning on her heels and marching back inside. 

"Yah. Dara Park!" He yelled after her. But as he reached the door to her building, she slammed it in his face. 

"Dont you dare even think about following me because im this close," she held up her pointer finger and thumb with a small space in between, "to killing you." 

Jiyong was so shocked that he was acting this way. But he didnt ollow her because she was really angry right now. there was no telling what she would do. So he waited. 

 

Jiyong walked back to the backyard and kneeled down by her balcony. He sat on his legs with his hands placed on his thighs. He would wait for her until she was ready to talk things out. 

"Idiot. Bastard. Son of a . . Little ." Dara endlessly cursed as she stomped through the hallways of her apartment building and into her own apartment. "The nerve of him. We comes back after 2 months and the only thing he can say is 'hi' and my name?! Stupid bastard." 

Dara had to get a drink of cold water since she was so fired up. She grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and peeked out of the balcony to see if he had left. 

Sure enough, Jiyong was still there though. He was kneeling waiting for her. He saw a figure on the balcony and looked up. "Dara." 

"Jiyong go home. You're gonna scare the neighbors." She leaned against the ledge. 

"Not until you talk to me-" He didnt get a chnce to finish because Dara poured the rest of her ice cold water on his head. "Thats not gonna make me leave!" He yelled up wiping the water off his face. 

And to that, Dara threw down the bottle at his head before going back inside for the night. 

"This is gonna be a lot harder than I thought..." He sighed and ran his fingers through his drenched hair. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dara got up to go to work the next day and peeked outside. 

"Did he stay there the whole night?" She wondered when she saw him sleeping on the ground. "He mustve been cold after I spilled the water on him..." 

Dara shook her head. "No, what he did to you was much worse Dara. Dont pity him." She grabbed her car keys and walked out of her apartment locking the door behind her. 

 

Jiyongs eyes blinked open from the noises around him and some people pointing and talking about him from the nearby sidewalk. He lowly sat up and yelped in pain. "Oh god...my neck.." He looked around and saw Dara walking to her car. He automatically jumped up and jogged after her. "Dara!" 

She turned around and grimaced. "What do you want?"

"I flew all the way from the U.S. just to see you, cant you give me at least a minute?" He asked earnestly. 

"I couldve given you all the time in the world. But what did you do? You left with a damn note saying 'im sorry." She glared at him before getting into her car and speeding off. 

 

"Aish!" Jiyong yelled out angrilly. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dara arrived back home after home after a long day at work and college. It was almost 7 pm and she was exhausted. But of course, Jiyong wouldnt let her rest just yet. 

"Im gonna get a restraining order against you soon." She flared when she saw Jiyong leaning against her door in the hallway. 

"Just give me a few minutes, please. Thats all im asking for." He asked staring into her eyes. She saw how hard he was trying and her face softened. 

"You have 3 minutes. Start talking." She sighed and opened the door walking in. 

"Im not gonna lie. I knew you would be hurt when I left you. But what else could I do? My mother wouldve taken everything away from you. I couldnt watch that happen." He explained. 

Dara sighed and rubbed her forehead. "Do you have any idea of what kind of hell i went through when you left? No pain could have been worse than that. The love of my life, lied to me saying his name was Hyun Woo, instead of Jiyong. You denied it so many times that i began to doubt my sanity. I thought I was finally going crazy from missing you so much. I broke up with the most perfect guy in the world for you and what do you do?! You dont even sent me a damn text message!!" She screamed. This was it, all her vented up feelings were starting to pour out. "How do you think I felt waking up twice, not once, but TWICE Jiyong!! I opened my eyes twice and you were gone without a trace!!!!" 

"I know. Hit me, scream at me, yell at me a hundred times a day. Just please dont push me away." He said stepping closer to her. 

But she put a hand up to him. "Dont, dont come any closer. Why did you come back huh? Why Jiyong?" 

"I came back for you. Omma, gave us her blessings. She's the one who gave me the plane ticket to fly over here. Theres nothing stopping us from being together!" 

"No. There is." She stared into his eyes. "I cant trust you anymore. How do I know I wont wake up one day and you're gone again? I cant- no. I wont. i wont live through that again." 

He stepped closer and quickly pulled her close to him before she could protest. "Im here now. Dara im here now, for good. I wont ever leave you again. Im here to stay." 

Tears finally streamed down Daras face. She finally started to open up. "I was so sad. Do you know how much I was hurting?" She hit his back multiple times.

"I know. And I dont know how I could ever make that up to you. Im sorry Dara." He aplogized feeling so guilty. 

"Idiot...bastard...jerk..." She cried harder but finally hugged him back, tightly. 

He softly chuckled. "I love you Dara Park." 

"dont ever leave me again." She sniffled and pulled away from the hug. He lovingly stared into her eyes and wiped her tears with his thumbs. 

"Dont cry anymore, im finally here to stay." He smiled and softly kissed her lips. 

"Do you know how much i've missed you?" She asked still upset. 

"Probably the same as how much I wanted to see you." He smiled. 

"Never leave me again okay? I dont ever wanna feel that depressed again." She said to him.

"Never." He said before hugging her again.

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

Dara's eyes fluttered open and she stared up at the cieling. "Was last night a dream?" But when she felt someone rustle next to her, she turned her head and broke into the biggest smile in the world. Jiyong was next to her, sleeping. 

Dara realized that this was the first time she had woken up and Jiyong was still beside her. That made her even happier. She slipped her hand into his realxed hand and leaned over to him. "Welcome back Kwon Jiyong. I love you." She said before pecking his cheek and going back to sleep in his arms. 

 

The End. 

 

 

 

holy crap blinded by love is finished. Yes I know most of you wee shocked by the 'complete' label and most of you will want me to write more bit there's nothing else for me to do with this story so I hope you all enjoyed my mess of a story xD make sure to stay subscribed just in case you wanna go back and read some of the cute scenes or I upload an epilogue *wink wink* lol. thank you so much to everyone who commented, subscribed, and upvoted. each one meant so much to me. thank you my wonderfully beautiful readers <3 ~sasha unni (p.s. Make sure to check out my new story 'Angel of Death' with Woohyun and an OC. You never know, maybe daragon and topbom will make a cameo in it ;)