get them back

Blinded by Love

-2 weeks later- 

Dara and Jaejoong called their wedding off a couple days before the actual date (which caused both of them to get beatings from their parents), Jaejoong was moving out of Dara's place, Bom decided to go home earlier since the wedding was the reason why she came, and Top was going to the states to meet the Boston Red Sox. 

"Knock knock." Jaejoong lightly knocked on Daras bedroom door. 

"Oh oppa!" She turned around and smiled at him. "I have the rest of your stuff." Jaejoong took the box that she was carrying and followed her to the living room where two more boxes were placed on ground. 

"I think everythings in here." Dara looked through the house to make sure all his stuff were in the boxes. 

"I think we're good." Jaejoong assured her. 

Dara nodded but still glanced around to make sure. Her shoulders slightly deflated when she noticed how empty her apartment looked. But she knew deep down they did the right thing, no matter how much it hurt them. They both didnt want to live a one-sided marriage.

"Have you talked to Jiyong yet?" He dared to ask. 

Dara sighed and shook her head. "Nope." 

"Do you have his number? I have it if you wanna call him." Jaejoong took out his phone but Dara placed a hand on his. 

"He left me twice." Dara shook her head in anger. "And he hasnt contacted me since. Even if he does, i dont know i wanna talk to him..." 

Jaejoong nodded and put his phone away. He would repay Jiyong later for hurting Dara.

"Do you want me to help you take the things over?" Dara offered as Jaejoong piled the boxes on top of each other. 

"Nah im okay. Just promise me one thing," he said as he lifted them up in his arms. 

"And whats that?" She asked as they walked to the door. 

"Visit me now and then." He said. 

Dara smiled and looked into his happy eyes. "Of course." 

"Good." He smiled before planting a small peck on her cheek and walking out. A smile crept onto her lips and for the first time in a while, she genuinley felt happy. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-RING RING- 

"Hello?" Jaejoong answered the phone. 

"Oppa! Do you wanna grab a coffee with me and the girls before Bom leaves?" Dara asked on the other line. 

"Oh mianhe Dara yah. I cant, I already have plans." Jaejoong kindly declined as the taxi driver dropped him off at the airport. 

"Oh its okay. I'll see you another day then." Dara said. 

"Arasso, see ya." Jaejoong said before they both hung up. Jaejoong looked at the TV screen for his gate number and followed the directions to where his gate was. 

Soon enough, Jaejoong was boarding his plane for the States. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-KNOCK KNOCK- 

 

"Coming!" Ji Hyo called and scurried to answer the door. She pushed her hair back and opened the door only to be greeted by a smiling handsome face. "Yah! Kim Jaejoong!!" Ji Hyo exclaimed with a huge smile on her face.

"Annyeong noona." Jaejoong waved at her. 

"Oh my god its been so long!" Ji Hyo threw her arms around him in a friendly hug. Jiyong heard the noise downstairs and came out of his room. He stood at the top of the large grand staircase and looked down in shock. 

"H- hyung..." Jiyong stuttered. 

Jaejoong and Ji Hyo looked up. Jaejoong smiled and waved. "Hey G." 

Ji Hyo bit her lip and looked at the two, of cours she knew the sitation so she thought she should leave. "I'll give you two a minute.." 

Jiyong and Jaejoong stared at each other for a bit. "Arent you gonna invite me in?" Jaejoong chuckled. Jiyong gave him a confused expression. He thought Jae came to kick his for making love with Dara but he looked very happy and calm. 

"Oh, yeah. Come in come in." Jiyong ushered him in and walked down the stairs. 

When they finally reached each other, Jaejoong lifted his fist, "now dont hate me after i do this, but its kind of a must." He said before punching Jiyong across the face. 

Jiyong stumbled back and felt his lip where a tiny bit of blood was coming out. 

Jaejoong bit his lip and went over to his friend. "Sorry was that too hard?" 

"Hyung." Jiyong stared at him with wide eyes completely baffled. 

"Sorry. that was for leaving Dara twice though." 

"What?" Jiyong stared at him. 

"Come and sit my bruised friend and let me tell you everything." Jaejoong chuckled and pulled Jiyong towards the living room. 

Jaejoong told Jiyong everything in a matter of minutes. He told him eveyrthing from seeing Dara not wearing the ring, to them breaking off the wedding, to Jaejoong moving out. 

"So the wedding was cancelled?!" Jiyong yelled. 

"Duh idiot." Jaejoong whacked him on the back of the head. "Thats what i just said." 

"Hyung!!" Jiyong yelled. 

"Jiyong Dara loves you. she always has, and always will. Dont let that amazing girl slip through your fingers. She wont be 100% happy unless you're in her life." Jaejoong placed a supportive hand on Jiyongs shoulder. "Come back." 

"Easy for you to say. Do you wanna know why I left in the first place?" Jiyong shook his head. "My mom would make Dara's life hell. Nothings changed. She's still the heartless woman from 5 years ago." 

"No," Jaejoong shook his head. He glanced back at the middle-aged woman standing quietly in the foyer close enough to hear them. "I think your mother values your happiness over anything. If your happiness isnt the most importnant thing to her, than I dont think she has the right to a mother." 

Mrs. Kwon gulped and stared at Jaejoong angrilly. But she lowered her head unable to look at him. 

"Dont you love Dara?" Jaejoong asked. 

"More than anything." Jiyong answered without even thinking. 

"Then go G. But i might warn you, she might be a little pissed. My punch isnt even close to her rage." Jaejoong chuckled. Jiyong gave him a small smile at his joke. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Leo! Lauren! Stop it!" Bom hissed at her twins who were fighting on the plane. 

"But he pulled my hair!!" Lauren cried. 

"She started it!!" Leo pointed at Lauren.

"I dont care who started it, I'll end it! You two better behave if you dont want a time out in front of all these people." Bom scolded at her twins. She blew air into her cheeks out of frustration. She wished they wouldve been seated together so she could separate them but she didnt want one of them sitting alone. Their seats were next to each other but the walk way was spliting Bom and the twins up. She hoped that a nice person would fill the empty seat next to her so she could have someone to maybe converse with on the long plane ride. 

As people were boarding, Bom heard a loud commotion at the head of the plane. She peeked over and saw tall, buff men walking through the plane. Many girls were giggling and some even took pictures. 

"Whats going on?" Bom asked herself. She tried to see their faces but the flight attendents were blocking them. "Aish." She grumbled and returned to her magazine. 

"omo its the Seoul flames!!!" A bunch of girls around the plane giggled. Bom stopped reading her magazine in horror. 

"The Seoul Flames??? As in Tops team?!" Bom screamed in her mind. "Why're you doing this to me God? Why?" 

And soon enough, the man Bom least wanted to see, stepped into her first-class section of the plane. 

"Its Choi Top!!!" Many people whispered to each other. Top looked around and smiled at everyone. 

"Alright...5c...5c..where are 5c.." Top looked at the seat numbers. 

"5C?!?!?!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! WHAT IS THIS?! SOME STUPID DRAMA?!!! WHATRE THE CHANCES THAT HE HAD TO BE PUT RIGHT NEXT TO ME?!!?" Bom was about to blow up.

"Ah! there you are 5C-" Tops smile faded from his face when he saw Bom staring up at him. He looked down at the seats, 5C was right next to Boms seat, 6C. "Bom." 

"Uhh...hi." Bom forced a wave not knowing what else to do. 

"Hi?" Top gave her a weird look. But for some reason, he felt very elated to see her. 

"Sorry, lemme move my stuff." Bom slightly bowed her head and picked up her purse and other magazine. Top bowed his head back and slid into the seat. 

They sat there, neither saying anything. They hadnt spoken since their fight just like 5 years ago. 

"Going home?" Top broke the awkward silence. 

"Mhm." Bom nodded. "You?" 

"Im meeting with the Red Sox." He told her.

"Oh gotcha," She nodded. 

"Yep.." He nodded as well stared out of the window. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

Many hours into the flight, Top stared out of the window into the dark night sky. They were flying over Kazakhstan right now the time showed that it was almost 3AM. Msot of the people were asleep including Bom who had drifted into sleep an hour ago. 

Top looked over at Bom mumbling in her sleep. A warm smile grew on his face as he remembered that she used to talk in her sleep. Her head bobbled around and was about to fall forward which would wake her up. Top swiftly slid her head onto his shoulder. He smiled at her sleeping face and then his gaze reached down to her hand. Without thinking, his hand slipped into hers and interlocked his fingers with hers. 

"she'll kill me when she wakes up, but for now, i just wanna stay like this." Top told himself. He glanced over at Lauren and Leo who were also asleep. They're tiny chests going up and down when they breathed. He swallowed his guilt when he thought of how hard it mustve been raising by them by herself when she was still in school. He had realized after the fight that he was the one mostly in the wrong. 

His and Boms position felt so perfect that moment. they felt like a family going on vacation. He just had to do one thing now, he had to get his family back. He wouldnt leave the states until he did. He was determined to get the love of his life back. 

And with that thought, Top fell fast asleep.