her first choice

Blinded by Love

"I'll sleep on the floor." Jiyong said throwing one of the pillows onto the ground along with one of the blankets. 

 

"Are you sure? The floors pretty hard..." Dara informed him as she took off her socks and shook her hair out of her bun.

Jiyong turned towards her and stared at her beauty and smiled before putting on a straight face again. "Yeah I'll be fine." 

 

"Arasso..im gonna go shower." Dara feeling awkward for some reason as she grabbed her clothes and made her way to the bathroom. As she felt around for the bathroom, something fell out of her hands without noticing. 

 

Dara made it inside the bathroom and put her pajamas on one side of the bathroom and the clothes she was wearing on the other side. Jiyong walked to the mirror but stepped on something that didnt feel like the carpet. He furrowed his eyebrows and picked up a tiny piece of clothing off of the ground. He gasped and threw it across the room. Dara had dropped her pink kitty underwear...

 

He heard the shower turn on and realized Dara didnt notice she had dropped her underwear. He began to panic as he thought of what to do. If she finished showering and noticed her underwear was missing, she would have to ask Jiyong to bring it to her which neither of them would want. If he called someone else to give it to her, that would mean the person he called would find out  what kind of underwear Dara was gonna wear and that would make it awkward between him and the person. He hit his head repeatedly against the table at his only option...

 

 

---------------------------------------

 

 

"Do you have to go?" Bom asked Top as she walked him to his car. She looked back and glared at her unles and dad who were watching them from the window. She waved her hand at them to go away before Top could notice. The uncles huffed and moved away from the window while Boms dad kept staring. Bom balled her fist and waved it at him. He sighed and gave her the hand signal that he was still watching them before he left too.

 

"Yeah. I have early practice tomorrow. I'll see you at Ji Hyos homecoming party though right?" He told her as they walked. 

 

"Yeah....but dont go!" She whined and hugged him from the back trying to stop him from going. 

"Yah Accident Prone." Top chuckled as she clung onto him. 

 

"Dont leave me with those people! They're all insane!!" She begged like a puppy. 

 

"And thats where you get it from so you should be fine." He laughed prying her arms off of him. 

 

"You ." She pouted. He laughed and kissed her on the head making her hiccup. 

"You know what I just realized?" He said.

 

"Hm?" 

"We haven't kissed yet." He pointed out. 

"Oh come on, yes we h-" Bom stopped when she realized they really hadnt kissed yet. They'd been dating for almost 2 weeks now, full grown adults but they havent gone passed a simple kiss on the cheek yet. "Oh."

 

"Yeah.." He nodded. He looked at the window to make sure no one was watching them and looked back at Bom. 

 

"What?" She furrowed her eyebrows. Top wriggled his eyebrows and smiled mischievously at her. "Oh hell no." She put her hand up to him. 

 

"Ah wae??" He whined. 

 

"Nope." She shook her head and went back inside the house. Top bit his lip but smiled as he watched her go inside. 

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

Jiyong tiptoed to the bathroom and grabbed onto the door handle. He turned it down just a tiny bit to see if it was unlocked. When they handle turned easily. He slowly opened the door and peered inside, he saw Daras light shadow behind the shower curtain and ever so lightly tiptoed inside to put her underwear in her clothes. As he walked, the floor creaked making Daras ears perk up. 

 

"Hello?" She turned off the shower head. "Is someone there?" Jiyong began to silently freak out at how she heard such a quiet sound. Dara peered out from behind the shower with just her head poking out. She felt the wall for her robe and towel. "Jiyong?" She called out to the bedroom. 

 

" ."  Jiyong decided to just stay quiet. He put the underwear down and tried to get away as quietly as possible but the floor creaked again making him almost his pants. 

 

"I- Is someone there?? Jiyong ah!" Dara yelled. Jiyong looked back at Dara hurriedly trying to dry off and put on her robe. He quickly ran out and went downstairs. 

 

Dara came out with her robe on with her towel on her head. She went downstairs and called to see if Jiyong was down there after he didnt respond from the bedroom. "Jiyong ah? Are you there??" 

 

"Oh Dara." He swallowed the water he had been drinking. He ran downstairs to make Dara think the reason he didnt respond was because he was down here. "Is everything ok?" Dara breathed a sigh of relief and hurriedly made her way over to him. "Dara is something wro-" He didnt get a chance to finish because Dara wrapped her arms around him. 

 

"I, thought someone was in the bathroom with me. I- I asked if anyone was there but no one answered but the floor kept creaking." She gulped obviously afraid. "I was so scared." She tightened her grip on him. Jiyong suddenly felt really bad, even though he didnt really do anything wrong. He still felt bad though, he felt upset for some reason. 

 

He clenched his jaw and slowly wrapped his arms around her. "You're ok. Im right here." He her hair. "No ones gonna hurt you." 

 

After they went to the room, Dara ws still scared and asked if Jiyong could sleep on the bed with her which he agreed to. She laid on his arm as a pillow with her arm draped over his chest. 

 

"Thank you." She said softly. Jiyong stared at the ceiling thinking about what happened downstairs. 

 

"Go to sleep." He kissed her on the head before turning off the lamp light. 

 

20 minutes later, Dara had slowly fallen asleep but Jiyong was still wide awake. There was one thing that he couldngt get out of his mind. Here Dara was, at her house full of her family members, but she called out for Jiyong when she was scared. No one else, just Jiyong. 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

-RING RING-

 

"Yobosayo?" Ji Hyo answered her phone. 

 

"Oh Ji Hyo yah." Ji Hyo and Jiyongs mom said on the other line. 

"Oh omma. Whats up?" Ji Hyo responded. 

 

"Nothing, I just called you guys to wish you a happy thanksgiving. tell jiyong as well deh?" Kwon Omma said. 

 

"Thanks omma, and I would tell Jiyong, but he hasnt been picking up all day." Ji Hyo told her mom. 

"Wait, he's not with you?" Kwon Omma furrowed her eyebrows. 

 

"Nope. He went to Busan with one of his friends." She said. 

 

"Busan? Who's in Busan? All of his friends families are here in Seoul or Incheon." Kwon Omma said confused. 

 

"Not this one. Dara's family lives in Busan." Ji Hyo smiled happy that he was with Dara. 

 

"Dara? As in a female?" Kwon Omma asked surprised. 

 

"Yeah!! Jiyongs spending the weekend with her! Isnt that great??" Ji Hyo exclaimed.

 

"I mean..yeah. What does her family do?" 

 

"Im not sure but she goes to Seoul U." Ji Hyo said. 

"Oh chincha?" Kwon Omma suddenly perked up. "That means she's pretty wealthy doesnt it?" 

 

Ji Hyo's smile immediatly dissapeared from her face. "Omma." 

 

"Oh this great! Invite her to your homecoming party and I'll meet her there! And dont bother your brother while he's on his trip!" Kwon Omma said happily before she hung up.