its so unfair

Blinded by Love

"Where is it where is it where is it?" Seungri searched through his room. He rummaged through his drawers and looked through the back of his closet as well. 

 

 

He finally found what he had been looking for, his high school year book. 

 

 

"Thank god I didnt throw you away." He smiled and dusted it off. He opened it up and looked through the Sophmore section. He laughed at all his old classmates and found his picture. 

 

 

 

"Oh god." He chuckled looking at his braces and giant glasses. He looked for Cls picture and laughed even harder. She had braces with head gear and black, choppy bangs as well as small, square shaped pink glasses. He smiled and turned to the back of the year book looking for where she signed it. 

 

 

 

"You're pretty cool Seung Hyun ah. Call me somtime." Her message read with her cell phone number below. He grabbed his phone so he could dial her number. He waited as the phone rung.

 

 

 

"Yobosayo?" Cl answered as walked into her house quietly. 

 

 

 

Seungri smiled. "Your numbers still the same as high school."

 

 

 

Cls eyes widened and froze in her spot. "....Seung Hyun?" 

 

 

"Miss me?" He asked smiling laying down on his bed. 

 

 

 

Cls gasped silently and quickly hung up her phone. "Omo!" 

 

 

 

Seungri looked at his phone at her number and smiled. He tapped the save icon in the corner and saved her number to his contact list as 'Chaerin <3' 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------

 

 

 

 

"AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Top and Bom both screamed trying to cover themselves up. 

 

 

 

"WHY ARE WE ??" Top screamed. 

 

 

 

 

"WHY AM I AND IN YOUR BED??" Bom panicked. 

 

 

 

"I DONT KNOW!!!" He yelled. Bom looked around and quickly grabbed a pillow and threw it at Top. 

 

 

 

"COVER YOUR EYES!!" She yelled. Top grabbed the pillow and covered his eyes as she quickly got up and ran into the bathroom in his room. 

 

 

 

Top removed the pillow from his eyes and shook his head trying to think of what happened last night. 

 

 

 

"omo ottoke ottoke Bom ah?!?!" Bom paced back and forth in the bathroom now with a towel around her body, she didnt have a chance to grab her clothes since the situation was so hectic. 

 

 

 

-FLASHBACK-

 

 

 

"Well. This night was fun." Bom slightly laughed and slumped onto the black leather couch. 

 

 

 

"Ha, yeah. Loads." Top chucked and poured them a couple of shots. 

 

 


"Oh no no no. I really cant drink." Bom stopped him from pouring her little glass. 

 

 

 

"Oh come on. One or two wont kill you." Top handed her the tiny glass. 

 

 

 

Bom bit her lip and hesitated. He smiled at her and nudged it a little closer to her. She sighed and took the glass. 

 

 

 

"Cheers?" He held his glass up. 

 

 

She smiled. "cheers." Bom clinked her glass against his. 

 

 

 

-1 hour later- 

 

 

 

"Aigoo!! Customer-nims!!" A couple of waiters carried the drunk Top and Bom outside. 

 

 

"Agassi, please dont grab my !" One of the waiters removed Boms fiesty hands from his behind. 

 

 

"Come on!" Bom whined. 

 

 

 

"Yah! Keep your hands off of her you punk!" Top drunkily wobbled over to the waiter and tried to swing at him but missed by a mile. 

 

 

"Aish chincha." A waitress cursed as she stood by the side of the road trying to catch a driver. 

 

 

 

"Cutsomer-nim, im not your long lost cat!" The waiter ran away from Bom. 

 

 

"Mr. Cuddles!!" Bom cried and chased after him. 

 

 

"Let the poor girl have her cat man!" Top sat on the sidewalk and began to cry. "Poor Mr. Cuddles." Bom stopped chasing the waiter and walked over to Top. 

 

 

"Its ok Top! Mr. Cuddles is fine!" Bom comforted him and patted his back. 

 

 

 

"Chincha?" Top looked up like a little kid. Bom closed her eyes and nodded. 

 

 

 

"Customer-nims, your taxi is here." The waitress broke up their drunk crying scene and helped them into the car. 

 

 

 

"Where to?" The taxi driver asked. 

 

 

 

"Customer-nim, where do you live?" The waitress asked them. 

 

 

"Um," Top tried to get his thoughts together. "The apartments by the Amusement Park..." Top said sleepily. Bom had fell asleep in the car and was nuzzling his arm. 

 

 

 

After the driver dropped them off, Bom and Top drunkily walked into his apartment. 

 

 

 

"I have to get home though." Bom played with the window curtains. 

 

 

 

"Stay here tonight." He told her laying down on the couch.

 

 

 

"I cant....I'll like you more if I spend the night here." She yawned and sat beside him. Top sat up and stared at her.

 

 

 

"You like me?" He blinked tiredly. 

 

 

Bom pursed her lips and shook her head. "Yah, are guys really that dense? Of course I like you!" 

 

 

 

"Chincha?" Top asked before he hiccuped. 

 

 

 

"Duh!! You didnt get the clue when I freaked out after you kissed me on the cheek or when you called me pretty or when you saw the poster of yourself in my-" Bom didnt get a chance to finish her sentence because Top pulled her close to him and kissed her on the lips. 

 

 

Boms eyes widened and didnt know how to react. He shifted his lips and deepened the kiss pulling her closer. Boms eyes began to close as she responded to his lips making them in sync with each other. 

 

 

Before they knew it, he was on top of her on his bed kissing her neck softly leaving his marks on her. 

 

 

 

-END FLASHBACK- 

 

 

They couldnt remember anything atfer he began kissing her neck and freaked out about it. 

 

 

The last thing Bom remembered was glancing on the floor at her clothes, and then she couldnt recall anything that happened after that. 

 

 

 

"Aish!!" Top hit his head out of embarassment. 

 

 

 

"Omona ottoke ottoke ottoke!!" Bom cursed at herself repeatedly. 

 

 

"What if we did it but didnt use protection?" Top began to freak out. He jumped out of bed and put on his clothes. He grabbed Boms clothes to give to her. 

 

 

-KNOCK KNOCK- 

 

 

Top slightly tapped on the bathroom door. 

 

 

"um..Bom..." He softly called. Boms head shot up and panicked. "Do you want your clothes?" 

 

 

"Aish!!" She cursed. She opened the door just a crack and slid her hand out. He gave her the clothes and closed the door after she pulled them in. 

 

 

She looked through her clothes but smacked her forehead when she couldnt find something. 

 

 

"YAH!" She yelled from the inside making Top jump. 

 

 

"What?" He asked back. 

 

 

"Look around your room..." She muttered too embarassed. 

 

 

"Wae- oh." Top grimaced and hung his head low. When he looked around, he saw something that Bom might need: her bra. 

 

 

"Dont look at it and give it to me with your eyes closed!!!" She yelled at him. He grabbed her bra with his pinky trying not to touch it and gave it to her through the crack. 

 

 

"Mian." He said awkwardly. 

 

 

This whole situation was just awkward and embarassing. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ehem." Bom awkwardly cleared as she walked out of his room. Top was in the kitchen warming up some coffee for himself and her and looked over when she walked out. She was still in her dress from last night because she didnt have a change of clothes. 

 

 

 

"Morning.." He gulped trying not to be awkward but 100% failing. 

 

 

"It, um, smells, good in here." She tried to chuckle. 

 

 

"Oh, yeah. Thanks." Top finished making the coffee. He poured the two glasses and brought it over for them. 

 

 

"Thanks." She cleared and sipped the coffee. He nodded and drank his as well. 

 

 

 

...........

 

 

...................

 

 

...............

 

 

"I should probably get going." She said after she finished her drink. 

 

 

"Um, yeah. Do you want me to give you a ride?" He asked standing up with her. 

 

 

"No!" She exclaimed making him jump. "I mean, im fine. I'll just catch a cab."

 

 

"Do you have money for one?" He asked. Bom bit her lip when she realized she didnt. 

 

 

She slightly shook her head and hung it low. 

 

 

"I'll just give you a ride, im heading out anyway." He said grabbing his keys. She nodded and grabbed her jacket from the couch. 

 

 

 

"Um, Bom." He asked when he came back out of his room. 

 

 

"Hm?" She looked at him. 

 

 

"Do you think..you know..we did it," he said becoming kinda nervous, "without..you know, protection, and-"

 

 

Boms shoulders slightly fell. "You didnt get me pregnant. Dont worry." 

 

 

Top looked up at her and saw an unexpected sadness in her eyes. She put on her jacket and walked out of the apartment. 

 

 

 

"Are you ok?" He asked as they walked to the elevator. She nodded not really paying attention to him. He furrowed his eyebrows at her. He wasnt sure why she was so hollow now. 

 

 

"Do you wanna get breakfast?" He asked when they were in the car. She slightly shook her head and just stared out of the window as they drove. He was getting really worried. 

 

 

When they arrived at her house, she quietly thanked him and got out. 

 

 

"Bom." He called as she walked up the stairs to her little rooftop house. She didnt respond and just kept walking up silently. 

 

 

Dara had classes with Cl today so nobody was home. Bom just changed her clothes and laid on her matress. 

 

 

 

"Ugh, why am I like this?" She wiped her tears away trying not to cry. Top stood outside of her door and furrowed his eyebrows when he heard her crying. 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Later that day, Bom wasnt like herself at all. 

 

 

"Unni, are you ok?" Minzy asked worriedly. 

 

 

Bom just stared mindlessly into space as she wiped off the table. 

 

 

 

"Unnie!" Minzy called. Bom blinked and looked at her. 

 

 

"Hm?" She asked. 

 

 

"Did something happen? You've been out of it all day." Minzy told her.

 

 

"Im fine." Bom sighed. 

 

 

"Are you sure?" Minzy asked not believing her. 

 

 

Bom slightly smiled and nodded. Minzy walked away but CL and Dara stopped her on the way to the kitchen. 

 

 

"what'd she say?" Dara asked. 

 

 

"She said she's fine." Minzy sighed. 

 

 

"What? Of course she's not fine! She didnt even eat the bacon leftovers from the breakfast menu and she says she's fine??" Dara exclaimed. 

 

 

"I know! But she wont say whats on her mind!" Minzy told them. Suddenly, Bom took off her apron and grabbed her jacket from the coat rack. 

 

 

"Unnie, where are you going?" Cl asked. 

 

 

"Hospital. I have to check something." Bom said putting on her coatand began to head out before the girls could do anything. 

 

 

"Is she going to check again?" Minzy asked. 

 

 

 

Dara sighed and nodded. "Probably." 

 

 

"She cant keep doing that. Its only hurting her." Cl shook her head. 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------

 

 

 

 

After practice ended, Top still couldnt shake off Boms emptiness throughout the whole day. 

 

 

"Are we done for the day coach-nim?" Top asked when they were in the locker room. 

 

 

"Do you need to go somewhere?" Coach asked him. 

 

 

"Deh!" Top said said hurriedly. 

 

 

"Then, no. We're not done." The coach told him. 

 

 

"Aiiii coach!! come on!!" Top exclaimed getting frustrated. 

 

 

"Arasso arasso, get lost you punk." He told Top. 

 

 

"Gomaowo!" Top thanked him before running out of there. 

 

 

"Wheres he going?" Seungri asked their coach. 

 

 

 

"How am I supposed to know?" He smacked Seungri on the back the head. "Go run 10 laps around the field." 

 

 

"Ah coach, waeyo??" Seungri asked him. 

 

 

"Punishment." He responded bluntly. 

 

 

"But I didnt do anything wrong!" Seungri exclaimed. 

 

 

"But you will!" Coach said going into his office. "10 laps go!" 

 

 

"Aish chincha." Seungri ran his fingers through his hair and began his unfair punishment. 

 

 

 

----------------------------------

 

 

 

"Bom!" Top banged on her house door. "Are you home??" 

 

 

No one answered so Top drove to to diner instead. 

 

 

"Dara!" Top exclaimed when he saw Dara at the diner. 

 

 

"Omo!" Dara jumped from surprise. "Top?" 

 

 

"Deh! wheres Bom?" Top asked her. 

 

 

"Hospital, waeyo?" Dara told him. 

 

 

"hospital?? what happend??" Top began to freak out. 

 

 

"Whats going on?" Cl and Minzy came over. 

 

 

"why is Bom in the hospital?" Top asked them. 

 

 

 

The girls looked at each other. 

 

 

"Did something bad happen??" He asked them again. 

 

 

"Oppa sit down." Minzy told him about to explain what happened.

 

 

 

 

------------------------------

 

 

 

 

"Are you sure?" Bom asked the nurse. 

 

 

"Deh Bom ssi. The results came out negative." The nurse handed her the paper. 

 

 

"Did you doube check? Maybe theres a mistake or something." Bom wouldnt believe them. 

 

 

"Deh. We even triple checked. Im sorry." The nurse told her sadly. 

 

 

Bom sighed and took the paper. She turned around and walked out of the hospital, depressed. Top had just got out his car at the hospital to see Bom walk out. 

 

 

He watched her walk through the hospital garden and sit on one of the benches with her head burried in her hands. 

 

 

He felt a pang in his heart seeing her so upset. He locked his car and went over to her. He sat beside her and put his arm around her as she finally broke down in tears. He hugged her as she cried on his chest. 

 

 

"Minzy told me." He said softly moving the hair off of her face. 

 

 

"Its so unfair." She wiped away her tears. "To think, that there will never be a little me running around. I can never feel that love that mothers feel for their children." 

 

 

He held her closer. "Its ok." 

 

 

 

"No, its not." She stared at him. "I'll never know what it feels like to hold that newborn baby in my arms for the first time, or the first kick in my stomach." 

 

 

 

When Bom was a teenage, she got into a really bad car accident. She was in the hospital for weeks trying to recover and when she did, the doctors she would never be able to have children because of that accident.