is jiyong ok?

Blinded by Love

The guys helped Top stand up. 

 

 

 


"Top shi, I am so sorry. I don't know what to say." Bom apologized repeatedly. 

 

 

 


"A- aniyo. I'm f- fine." He said obviously in pain. "Can someone carry me to the bench?" 

 

 


Taeyang and Seungri put Tops arms around their shoulders and helped him to the benches. 

 

 

 


Bom bit her lip in embarrassment as they walked passed her. 

 

 

 

"Pabo yah." Cl shook her head at Bom. The rest of them followed behind Taeyang, Seungri and Top. 

 

 

 


"So what're you guys doing here?" Minzy asked the guys. 

 

 

 


"We come here sometimes to cool off from a game but the field we usually play on is taken." Seungri explained. 

 

 

 


"You guys cool down from baseball with more baseball?" Cl asked. 

 

 

 


"That's what I thought." Jiyong murmured. 

 

 

 

"So why did you guys come here? You wanna take our field?" Cl asked. 

 

 

 

 

"No no, not take." Daesung corrected them. "Share." 

 

 

 

"You guys wanna play with us?" Bom asked. 

 

 

 

 

"If you try not to kill us." Top said as he stood up still in a little bit of pain but smiled at Bom. She gasped and immediately lowered her head. 

 

 

 

"So what do you guys think?" Seungri asked. 

 

 

 

 

"Alright." Minzy nodded. "Anyone wanna be team captains?" 

 

 

 

 

"I'll do it." Top raised his hand. "Me and maknae over here." Top patted Seungris head. 

 

 

 

 

"Arasso." Minzy nodded. 

 

 

 

Everyone got into a bunch while Seungri and Top decided on who to pick. Jiyong looked around and saw that Dara was missing. 

 

 

 


"I'll take accident prone." Top said pointing at Bom. 

 

 

 

She looked up wide eyed and pointed to herself. "Me?" She squeaked. 

 

 

 


Top nodded while grabbing her hand and pulling her to his side. Bom lost her breath and couldn't move. 

 

 

 

"Oh my god. He touched me." 

 

 

 


"I'll take.....her." Seungri pointed to Cl. "What's your name?" 

 

 

 

 

"Cl." She said walking over to him. Her and Bom quickly glanced and smiled at each other.

 

 

 


"Hmmmm...." Top thought for a bit. 

 

 


Daesung and Taeyang were each fighting to be on Tops team and pointing to themselves. 

 

 

 

"I'll take her." Top said to Minzy. She smiled and walked over while Daesung and Taeyang slumped. 

 

 

 


Jiyong was looking through his phone not really caring who's team he was on or if he even played but Seungri picked him and he walked over to his team. 

 

 

 

 

"Alright Vitamin. I'll take you." Top smiled and hugged Daesung. 

 

 

 

Seungri laughed and grabbed Taeyang. 

 

 

 


"Who's batting first?" Top asked. 

 

 

 

 

"We will." Cl said going to the benches. 

 

 

 

 

"Arasso." Top nodded. The fielding group huddled up around the pitching mound. 

 

 

 

 

"Alright, well I'm Top, and this is Daesung." Top introduced themselves. 

 

 

 


"Annyeonghasayo. Minzy imnida and this is Bom unni." Minzy introduced. Bom couldn't raise her head since he picked her and kept her head down not being able to look at him. 

 

 

 


"Annyeong Bom ssi." Top . 

 

 

 


She hiccuped and just walked away to first base. He smirked and sent Minzy to second and Daesung to third. 

 

 

 


"Batter up!" Top yelled. 

 

 

 


Seungri walked out and cockily swung his bat around. 

 

 

 


"Don't get cocky with me Panda." Top called. 

 

 

 


"Yeah we'll see hyung." Seungri smirked. 

 

 

 

 


"Back up!" Top called back. 

 

 

 

 

Seungri got his position ready and Top pitched the ball. Just as the ball came to him, he bunted the ball making it go a couple inches in front of him. Seungri laughed and began running to first base. 

 

 

 


Top groaned and sprinted forward, he threw the ball to Bom who was on first base. She caught it making Seungri out. 

 

 

 


"WOOOO!!!" Top cheered. 

 

 

 

 


"YEAAHH!!" Bom yelled back. Seungri slumped and walked back to the benches. 

 

 

 


"Pabo yah." Jiyong shook his head. 

 

 

 

 


They heard a dog barking and saw a blonde girl running toward them. 

 

 

 


Jiyong looked and saw that it was Dara. 

 

 

 

 

"Dara yah, are you done already?" Bom yelled as Dara ran towards them. 

 

 

 


"Ani, I got a little thirsty so I came to get some water." She said as Miho led her to the field. 

 

 

 

The guys all looked at her. Bom walked over to their bag and took out a water bottle and handed it to Dara. 

 

 

 


"Thanks." Dara said gulping down half of the bottle. "Miho yah, go to the bag." Dara said to her. Miho led Dara to the bag and she began looking inside. 

 

 

 

"What're you looking for?" Cl asked. 

 

 

 

"Mihos water dish." Dara said. Jiyong saw that it was in another pocket and walked over to her and took it out. 

 

 

 


"Here." He said. Dara's ears perked up because she had heard that voice before.

 

 

 


Miho growled at Jiyong and pulled Dara away. 

 

 

 


"Miho yah, it's ok." Dara patted her head. 

 

 

 

Dara put out her hand and Jiyong handed her the bowl. Dara felt for the bowl and poured the rest of the water in only spilling a little out.

 

 

 

Jiyong watched her with deep eyes. 

 

 

 


"Thank you." Dara bowed her head not completely towards Jiyong. 

 

 

 

"Yeah, no problem." He said. 

 

 

 

 

Dara put her finger in the bowl to see if Miho was done drinking after a couple of minutes and put the bowl back when she didn't feel any water. 

 

 


"Kajja." Dara said walking away with Miho. 

 

 

 


"When will you be done?" Minzy asked. 

 

 

 


"In a bit!" Dara yelled back. 

 

 

 

 

After Dara disappeared into the woods for another round, the guys looked at the girls. 

 

 

 


"She's blind." Bom answered the questions they were too afraid to ask. 

 

 

 


"But she's got us and Miho, her seeing eye dog." Cl told them. 

 

 

 

 

The guys didn't know what to say, they had never met a physically impaired person before. 

 

 

 


"Is she ok?" Jiyong asked surprising the guys. Jiyong never cared whether a girl was ok or not. He never paid attention to them.

 

 

 


"Yeah, she's perfectly fine." Minzy answered. "Oppas, she's blind. Not dying." Minzy slightly smiled. The girls nodded in agreement. 

 

 


The guys nodded. 

 

 


"So let's finish the game!" Bom said changing the subject. 

 

 

 

"Yeah, let's keep playing." Top smiled. 

 

 

 

 

"Oh my god, you are so hot." Bom swooned on the inside after seeing his smile.

 

 

 


After another hour, the teams were both tied. Bom was up to bat, Top was on first, with Minzy on third. 

 

 

 


"Come on unni! You got this!" Minzy cheered for her.

 

 

 

 

"Not if she strikes out." Cl smirked readying her pitch. 

 

 

 

 

Bom rolled her eyes and got ready to bat. She pulled the bat back as Cl threw her pitch. Bom swung hard making it soar passed Jiyongs head and into the outfield to Seungri. 

 

 

 


"Get it in! Get it in!!" Jiyong yelled running out to the outfield. 

 

 

 

Minzy scored home and Top right after her. Bom zoomed passed second and began turning around third. 

 

 

 


"Come home come home!!" Top yelled. The ball was in Taeyangs hand and he was running in to throw it to Cl who was guarding home plate. Bom took a chance and sprinted to home plate running with the ball as it fired into Cl's gloves. Bom slid into home and just a second later, Cl tagged her. 

 

 

 

Bom got up and cheered as Minzy, Top, and Daesung ran out. 

 

 

 

 

Top ran to her and hugged her as she hugged back and they jumped with joy. 

 

 

 


Bom realized who's arms she was in and gasped and stepped away. 

 

 

 


"I- I'm- I'm- I- sorry." She stuttered not knowing what to do. He smiled at her shyness and put his arm around her. 

 

 


"Good job accident prone." He said. 

 

 

 


Her heart skipped a beat at his constant physical contact. 

 

 


They all began to pack up. 

 

 

 


"Is Dara not back yet?" Minzy asked. 

 

 

 


"No, not yet. Someone should go get her." Cl said. 

 

 

 

"I'll go." Bom said. 

 

 

 

 

"I got it, it's ok. You're probably tired." Jiyong said. He got up and began waking to the woods to get Dara. 

 

 

 

The guys all looked at each other. 

 

 

 


"Is he ok?" Top asked. 

 

 

 


"He's been like this all day." Daesung shrugged.

 

 

 


Jiyong walked through the woods looking for Dara. 

 

 

 


"Dara ssi?" He yelled. 

 

 

 

"Ow!" He heard a woman yell. 

 

 

 

He turned to the left and saw two moving objects a couple yards away. 

 

 

 

He walked over to the two objects and saw Dara sitting in a ditch holding her ankle with Miho trying to help her. 

 

 

 

 

"Dara ssi?" Jiyong called sliding into the ditch. 

 

 

 

 

She looked up and remembered the voice. 

 

 

 

 

"Can you help me?" She asked. 

 

 

 

Jiyong walked over to her but Miho protectively stood in between them and growled at him. 

 

 

 

"Does this dog hate me or something?" He asked. 

 

 

 

"Aniyo aniyo, she's just very protective of me." Dara explained pulling Miho back. 

 

 

 

"Ah." He nodded. 

 

 

 

"You're the person who helped me at the game earlier right?" She asked as he helped her stand up, much to Mihos growls. 

 

 

 


"Yeah." He furrowed his eyebrows and stared at her. "How does she know?" 

 

 

 


He helped her stand up but she soon collapsed on the ground again gripping her wounded ankle. 

 

 

 


"Oh god." Jiyong chuckled helping her stand up again. "How did you get in here anyway?" 

 

 

 


"I don't know. I ran the usual path I do and I just tripped and fell into here." She said as he helped her up again. 

 

 

 

"Can you walk?" He asked. 

 

 

 


"I think so." She said limping forward but tripping again. 

 

 


"Aish." He ran his fingers through his hair. He walked over to her and lifted her up bridal style. 

 

 

 

"Ommo!!" She gasped as he swung her up. 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong slightly smiled as he stared at her face, it was so close to his, but she had no idea. 

 

 


"I'm- I'm okay." She stuttered. 

 

 


"Yeah yeah." He said as he climbed up the ditch. 

 

 

 

 

"Come on Miho!!" Dara said as Miho walked after them keeping a close eye on Jiyong. 

 

 

 

 

"So what's your name?" Dara asked as they walked through the wood trail.

 

 

 

"Jiyong." He answered. 

 

 

 

 


"Well thank you Jiyong. For saving me, both times." She smiled. 

 

 

 


He looked at her beautiful smile and had to look away. He shouldn't be doing this. 

 

 

 

 

 

The others were hanging around their cars when they saw Jiyong and Dara walk towards them. 

 

 

 

"What the?" Taeyang up furrowed his eyebrows as he saw them walk over. 

 

 

 

 

"Dara hurt her ankle." He said when he walked over. 

 

 

 

 

"Chincha?? Dara yah, are you ok?? Be careful!!" The girls swarmed around her when Jiyong put her down. 

 

 

 


"I'm fine I'm fine, it just hurts a little." Dara said to them. 

 

 

 


"Hurts a little? Jiyong had to carry you back!!" Bom yelled at her. 

 

 

 


"Chincha unni, be careful!" Minzy said to her. 

 

 

 

 

"Yes ommas." Dara rolled her eyes. The girls sighed and helped her into the car. 

 

 

 

"Thank you Jiyong ssi." Cl said to him. 

 

 

 


"No problem." He shrugged. 

 

 

 

"Thanks for the fun game guys." Bom thanked them. 

 

 

 

"Yeah no problem. I'll see you later tonight." Top smiled at her. 

 

 

 


Bom hiccuped at his smile. "T- tonight? W- waeyo?" She stuttered. 

 

 

 

 

"Coach-nim is taking us out for diner at YG diner." Seungri told her. 

 

 

 

Bom hiccuped again. "Chincha?" 

 

 

 

 


"Mhm." Top walking closer. Bom stepped back at his steps. 

 

 

 


"Well...we gotta go!" Bom scurried into the drivers seat of their car. 

 

 

 

The girls looked at her weirdly but just shrugged and thanked the guys again before getting into the car as well. 

 

 

 

"I thought I was gonna die." Bom fanned herself inside the car as they pulled out of the parking lot. 

 

 

 


"You and me both." Minzy said actually feeling hot. 

 

 

 


Dara stared at the window and thought about Jiyong. She smiled at the memory of him picking her up, like her knight in shining armor. 

 

 

 


The guys were packing up and Taeyang stopped and looked at Jiyong. 

 

 

 


"Ok, are you dating that girl?" Taeyang asked. 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong slit out the water he was drinking and looked at Taeyang. "Bwah?? I just met her today!" 

 

 

 

 

"Then why're you acting like you're in love with her?" Top asked joining the conversation. 

 

 

 

 


"In love with her?? I just helped the poor girl!" Jiyong argued. 

 

 

 

The guys shrugged. "whatever you say hyung." Daesung said.