That's gotta hurt

Blinded by Love

The first batter, number 35 walked up to the plate.

 

 


"COME ON FLAMES!!" Bom screamed. 

 

 

 

"Not again." Dara sighed.

 

 

 

"The first batter is up." Minzy told Dara. 

 

 

 

"What number?" She asked. 

 

 


"35, he's pretty big. The fielders are moving back." Minzy said shoving her hot god I . 

 

 

 

"Ahh." Dara nodded. 

 

 

 

 


Seungri and Top looked at each other before Seungri began his pitch. 

 

 

 

 

"STIIIIIIIRIKE ONE!!" The umpire roared after the batter swung and missed Seungris curve ball. 

 

 

 

 

The batter glared at Seungri whole he just smirked back. 

 

 

 

"YEAH THATS RIGHT! YOU GOT NOTHING IN US." Cl yelled after the batter got his first strike. 

 

 

 

Seungri pitched again and this time, the batter swung hard and the ball went far into the outfield with Top and the other center fielder sprinting to catch it. 

 

 

 

 

"The ball was his in the outfield!!" Minzy yelled as they got fired up. 

 

 

 

 

"COME ON FLAMES!!" Dara yelled jumping up and down now as well. 

 

 

 

 

"COME ON TAOP BABY!! YOU GOT THIS!!" Bom yelled. 

 

 

 


Taeyang and Daesung turned around again and laughed. 

 

 


"Top baby?" Daesung chuckled. 

 

 

 

"Man, she really likes him." Taeyang laughed along. 

 

 

 

"Hyung, check out the girls. They're the ones at the diner yesterday." Daesung nudged Jiyong. 

 

 

 

Jiyong turned back and shrugged before turning back around. 

 

 

 


"Chincha hyung, do you ever have any interest in girls?" Daesung asked. 

 

 

 

"Nah." Jiyong replied returning his attention back to the game. 

 

 


Top ran back as fast as he could caught the ball making the first out. The crowd cheered and clapped at the star player and Top waved the fans and blew a kiss. 

 

 

 


"Oh my god. That kiss was totally directed to me." Bom pretended to catch the kiss. 

 

 

 


"Yeah, because he can see you from all the way over there." Minzy rolled her eyes. 

 

 

 


Top threw the ball back in and ran back to his position. 

 

 

 


"YEAAAAHHHH. WOOOOO!!" Dara yelled after Minzy told her what had happened. 

 

 

 

"FLAMES FLAMES FLAMES FLAMES FLAMES!!" The side of the stands that the girls were on chanted. 

 

 

 

 

The next batter came up and hit the ball to the fielder but was safe. 

 

 

 


"OH COME ON!! THAT WAS TOTALLY OUT!!" Cl yelled. 

 

 


"Unni, left fielder hadn't even gotten the ball when the runner touched the base, he was safe." Minzy told her. 

 

 

 

"Yeah, but still." Cl slumped. 

 

 

 


The Flames made their third out after Seungri struck two players out and ran into the benches for hitting.

 

 

 


"Good job guys, we only got one run on us. We can beat that easily." The coach patted the guys on the back as they ran in. 

 

 

 

"Good job guys." The coach patted a Seungri and Top on the back. 

 

 

 


"Are they batting yet?" Dara asked. 

 

 


"Yeah." Bom answered. 

 

 

 

 

"BATTER UP!!" The ump called. 

 

 

 

Seungri walked out and readied his position. 

 

 

 

 

"COME ON SEUNGRI!!!" Bom and Cl yelled. They had memorized all the players on the team. 

 

 

 


Seungri glanced at the crowd and saw Cl cheering for him and smiled. 

 

 

 

The pitcher pitched the ball and Seungri swung and made a giant thunder clap. 

 

 

 


Seungri laughed as he ran to first rounding to go to second and sliding into second base. 

 

 

 

"WOOOOOOOO!!!" The girls yelled. 

 

 


Seungri smiled and pointed at Cl. 

 

 

 

"Oh my god, was that to me?" Cl asked. 

 

 

 

"I think so!!" Bom exclaimed. 

 

 

 

"KYAAAHHH." The girls fangirled over his little gesture. 

 

 

 


"WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!!" Cl told Bom as they jumped up and down together.

 

 

 

"I KNOW!! CAN I BE YOUR MAID OF HONOR??" Bom asked. 

 

 


"OF COURSE!!" Cl laughed. 

 

 

 

 


Three more batter went by and only one got out. Top jogged up to the plate while the crowd went crazy over him. 

 

 

 

"OPPA I LOVE YOU!!" 

 

 

 


"SARANGHEO OPPA." 

 

 

 

 

"WILL YOU MARRY ME OPPA??" 

 

 


Endless girls screamed to him. 

 

 


Bom looked back and rolled her eyes. "Can you believe those girls? Psht, so crazy." Bom shook her head. 

 

 

 

"I know right, glad we're not like that." Dara said to her. 

 

 

 


"I know right." Cl said. 

 

 

 

Top hot the ball far into the outfield and went for a home run. 

 

 

 

 

"RUN TOP RUN!! OH MY GOD, NO! DONT STOP!! GOOOOOOOO!!" Bom screamed as he ran around the bases. 

 

 


"GOOOOO!! RUN TOP RUUNNNN!!!" Cl shouted.

 

 

 


"PRETEND YOURE BEING CHASED BY A WILD GRIZZLY BEAR THATS ON FIRE AND IS GONNA KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IF HE CATCHES YOU!!" Dara yelled. 

 

 

 

 

Minzy stared at her unnies. "Yeah, nothing like those girls at all." 

 

 

 

 

 


After two hours, the game finally ended with the score being 15-9, Flames.

 

 

 

 

Cl told Dara they won and they all cheered along with the audience. 

 

 

 

The Flames ran onto the field and waved to the fans with gratitude for cheering for them. 

 

 

 

"That was fun." Bom said to the girls as they were walking down from the stands. 

 

 

 

"Yeah, so much." Dara agreed.

 

 

 

 

 As they walked down the stairs, Dara tripped on one of the steps and fell forward but was caught by a pair of arms. 

 

 

 


"Be careful." A deep voice said as he helped her regain her balance.

 

 

 

"Dara!" Bom exclaimed as they rushed back to her.

 

 

 

 

"Th- thank you." Dara said trying to process what just happened. 

 

 

 


"Are you ok??" The girls rushed over to her checking for bruises and cuts even though she only tripped over a step and didn't even hurt herself. 

 

 

 


"I'm fine." Dara assured them. The girls were too busy checking to see if she had any brain damage to thank her savior. 

 

 

 


He walked away back to his friends. 

 

 

 

"What was that about?" Daesung asked. 

 

 

 


"Some girl tripped over there." Jiyong answered. 

 

 

 


"And you helped her?" Taeyang asked baffled. 

 

 

 

"Yeah?" Jiyong stared at them weirdly. 

 

 

 

Daesung and Taeyang looked at each other and Taeyang felt Jiyongs forehead. 

 

 

 

"He doesn't have a fever." Taeyang thought for a bit. 

 

 


"Yah." Jiyong slapped Taeyangs arm away. "I'm fine." 

 

 

 

 

The three guys went to join Top and Seungris team in the locker rooms after the game. 

 

 

 

"Nice game." Jiyong and Top high fived each other. 

 

 

 

"Thanks man." Top said back. 

 

 

 


The coach walked in and blew his whistle to quiet them down. "Alright, since you guys all made a thunder hit, dinners on me tonight." The coach told them. 

 

 

 


The players all cheered and Daesung and Taeyang went over to the coach. 

 

 

 


"Us too coach-nim?" Daesung hugged the coach from the side. 

 

 

 

 

"Yah, why would I get dinner for you pabos?" The coach scoffed. 

 

 

 


"We're just as much part of the team as Seungri is!" Taeyang hugged him from the other side. 

 

 

 


"Yeah, ok." The coach rolled his eyes. "And get off of me!" He struggled to get out of the hug sandwich. 

 

 

 

 


"Oh come on coach!" Daesung whined. 

 

 

 


"Arasso arasso, just get off of me." He coach finally agreed. 

 

 

 

 

"Yeaaahhh!!" Daesung and Taeyang cheered. 

 

 

 


"Ya bunch of free-loaders." The coach grumbled as he went into his office. 

 

 

 


"SARANGHEO COACH-NIM." Daesung and Taeyang made a heart with their arms together. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh yeah, and everyone come to YG Diner at 6 for dinner!" The coach said before going into his office. 

 

 

 

 

The five guys looked at each other. 

 

 

 

"YG Diner?" Seungri asked.

 

 

 

The four of them look at Top and just whimpered. 

 

 

 

 

 


------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 


"Field one is open." Bom said pointing to one of the empty fields in the park. The girls always came to this park to play a little baseball after games. Dara would walk around with Miho, and the other three would just play a little on the field. 

 

 

 

 


"Just call me when you guys are done. But take your time, Miho needs to stretch her legs and run for a bit." Dara said putting her hair up and tying her running shoes. 

 

 

 

 

"Are you sure when you fell ypearlier you didn't hurt yourself?" Bom asked as she done one more check up.

 

 

 

 

"Yes! It was like a 6 inch step, and that guy caught me anyway." Dara told them. 

 

 

 

"Alright. Be careful." Cl said before Dara started her run. 

 

 

 

 

"Let's go Miho yah." Dara said as they ran to the track. Dara had practically grown up in this park and Miho knew every nook and cranny. Miho led Dara to the usual spot they start they start their run and started off slow  as always. 

 

 

 

 


"Who's batting first?" Cl asked. 

 

 

 

"I will!" Bom ran to home plate. 

 

 

 

 

"Oh god." Minzy groaned. Out of them, Bom had the hardest swing and when you caught up it hurt like hell.

 

 

 

 

Minzy and Cl looked at each other, they both ran to the outfield but Minzy beat her. 

 

 

 

 

"Noooooo!!" Cl whined. 

 

 

 

 

"Ha! Get ready to pitch!!" Minzy laughed. No one wanted to pitch to Bom, that meant bigger chance of getting hit with the ball.

 

 

 

 

They began the game and Cl got her bucket of baseballs out of the car and began to pitch to her. Bom hit three into the outfield and one into the infield that Cl dodged.

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"How are you guys not tired from playing baseball for three hours?" Taeyang said as he turning their car into the parking lot of a park.

 

 

 

 

"It's a good cool down." Top and Seungri said. 

 

 

 

They got out of the car and took their bats, gloves and balls out as well. 

 

 

 


"Ah crap. There's a softball game on our field." Taeyang said looking over at the field they usually play on. 

 

 

 


"Ah ." Top said. 

 

 

 

They guys looked around and saw a field with three girls playing on it. 

 

 

 


"Let's go over to the one with those girls." Seungri pointed.

 

 

 


"Calm down girl-crazy maknae." Daesung said pulling Aeungri back from sprinting over there. "We don't wanna scare them off." 

 

 

 

 

"We can ask to play with them." Top said. 

 

 

 


"Alright." Jiyong agreed. 

 

 


The guys began to walk over there with their stuff. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Alright, last one Bom ah." Cl said winding up a good pitch. 

 

 

 

 


"Get ready Minzy yah!" Bom yelled pulling her bat back. 

 

 

 

 


Cl pitched the ball and Bom hit it with all her might making it fire past the outfield.....hitting some poor male right in the crotch. 

 

 

 

 

"OH MY GOD." The girls gasped running back there. 

 

 

 


"Hyung!!" The guys all surrounded their hyung. 

 

 

 


"Are you ok??" Daesung asked. 

 

 

 

Top fell to the floor holding his groin in pain. 

 

 

 

"Wow. That's gotta hurt." Jiyong snickered.

 

 

 

"Why does this always happen to me?" He squeaked in complete pain. 

 

 

 


The girls ran over and gasped. 

 

 

 

"Oh my god! TOP SHI!!" Bom gasped. 

 

 

 

"Bom ah!!" Cl yelled. 

 

 

 


"Wait! You guys are the girls who work at the diner!!" Seungri pointed out.