Next Step

Blinded by Love

-3 years later-

"Oh god." Dara paced back and forth in her hotel room.

"Dara?" Bom peeked in with a small baby in her arms. "Oh god Honey are you okay?" She softly smiled at Dara who was crouching in the corner hyperventilating. 

"Uhh..." Dara swallowed nervously and looked up at her. "Yeah...I'm perfectly fine." 

"Is she o- see I told you she was a wreck." CL peeked her head in and told Minzy after they saw how Dara was freaking out. 

"Unni come on. Your dress is gonna get wrinkled." Minzy smiled warmly and helped Dara back on her feet straightening out Dara's wedding dress. 

"Is everyone already out there?" Dara said trying to catch her breath. 

"Almost. I think we have another 20 minutes." CL told them after getting a text message from Seungri that said the guests were still arriving. 

"Do I look okay?" Dara asked as she looked at herself in the mirror. She was twisting the two small curled that framed her face around her finger to make sure the curls didn't call out. 

"You look gorgeous unni." CL gave her a thumbs up. 

"Are you sure? I mean I'm almost 33...don't you think I'm a little too old to be getting married?" She bit her lip tightly. 

"Oh come on Dara. Not this again." Bom rolled her eyes right before little Eunsol started crying. 

Bom dug through her purse for Eunsol's pacifier and put it into for the 7 month old to on. "If I can have another child at 33, then you can get married." 

"But what if it doesn't work out? What if he stops loving me?" Dara frantically asked even though she knew her question was ridiculous. 

"Then you can worry about it later now come on!" CL ignored her question and pulled her out of the room followed by Minzy and Bom. 

"Ok I can't do this." Dara her heels and ran back into the room. 

"For the love of god Dara!" Bom yelled making Eunsol jump in her arms. "Take Eunsol and cover her eyes so she doesn't see me beating Dara."

Minzy shrugged and took Eunsol while Bom stormed inside. CL and Minzy's eyes widened when they heard Bom and Dara screaming, something glass breaking, Dara's nails scratching on the wood, and Dara screaming for Bom to let go of her arm. And soon enough, the two walked out like nothing happened. 

"I think she's ready." Bom said with a triumphant smile. 

CL and Minzy looked at Dara who grumbled and kicked the ground like a little girl. 

Around the corner, walked one of the most handsome men the girls were friends with. "Guys, it's getting late now. Everyone's here. Aren't you coming down?" Jaejoong asked when he saw the girls not moving. 

"Oppa!" Dara darted into his arms.

He was taken aback by her sad shouting. "What's wrong?" 

"I can't get married!" She cried out with her face buried in his shoulder. 

"What? Why?!" He asked frantically pulling her off and staring at her.

"She doesn't want to because she has cold feet." Minzy rolled her eyes. 

Jaejoong sighed angrily and hit her arm. "Yah. Don't scare me like that!! I thought Jiyong had taken off or something!" 

"Will you please knock some sense into her?! She's been like this ever since she woke up!" Bom yelled trying to burp Eunsol. 

"Oppa..." She stared at him with nervous and sad eyes.

"Dara. Don't worry okay?" He placed his hands on her shoulders. "Don't you love Jiyong?" 

"Of course I do! He means more to me than anything else." She sniffled.

"Then what are you worried about?" He asked with a soft chuckle.

Dara sighed and slumped onto the ground hugging her knees. "I don't know...like come on. I'm getting married today. Isn't that crazy? What if it's nothing like I imagined it to be? What if something goes wrong and our marriage just falls apart?" She asked warily.

"Hey listen to me." Jaejoong bent down to her. "You and Jiyong have been through a lot. And I admit, at some times, I didn't think you guys would make it through but one think I definitely was sure of, is that Jiyong loves you from the bottom of his heart. And no one is more important to him than you are." 

Dara sniffled and wiped a tear away. "Really?" 

"I swear." He smiled at her. 

A couple feet away, CL quietly leaned over to Bom and Minzy. "I can't believe she bought that..." 

"I know right?" Bom whispered back whole Minzy just giggled. 


Jaejoong helped Dara up and fixed her dress. "Now come on." He held his arm out for her to take. "Let's go get you hitched." 

Dara laughed and took his arm as they walked down to the wedding hall with Bom, Cl and Minzy following closely behind.


----------------------------------------------

 

"Jiyong?" Mrs. Kwon poked her head through the door to his own dressing room. She looked around and saw him fixing his bow tie in front of the mirror. "Oh honey." She gasped covering . 

He turned around and saw that she had tears in her eyes. "Omma!" He rushed over to her worriedly. "whats wrong?" 

His mom wiped a tear away and stared at her beautfiul son. "You look amazing Kwon Jiyong." His expression softened and realized she was crying tears of joy for him. 

He smiled and hugged her. "Thanks omma." She released the hug and straightened his bow tie for her. 

"There," she brushed his shoulders, "you're ready to become a married man." 

"I love you omma." He smiled. 

"And i love you too, my wonderful son." She smiled back. 

"Guys?" Ji Hyo interrupted as she walked in. "Jiyong come on, its time." 

"Right." Mrs. Kwon and Jiyong nodded. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jiyong stood at the head of the wedding hall waiting for his life partner. Beside him stood his best men. Taeyang, Seungri, Daesung, and Jaejoong. His parents, sister, brother-in-law, and nephew sat right in front of him in the first row.

"You ready?" Taeyang leaned over and whispered to him placing a supportive hand on his shoulder. 

Jiyong turned his head to him and slightly smiled. "You dont know how long i've been waiting for this moment." Taeyang softly chuckled and went back to his position. 

 

"The bride's side will make their entrance now." YG announced over the microphone. The double doors opened and from the corner, a small little baby crawled down the isle in a fluffy pink dress. Everyone 'awed' at the adorable baby with the big brown eyes and fun smile. The baby giggled and crawled right up to her daddy. Top reached down, laughing, and lifted his daughter up. 

Next, a small boy walked in following Eunsol as the ring bearer. Leo nervously swallowed and stiffly walked up to the isle like his baby sister did a few seconds ago. People died of cuteness at Leo as well. He stared straight ahead like a robot until he reached Jiyong. He chuckled and ruffled Leo's hair.

"Good job." Jiyong patted his back. Leo finally eased up and stood next to Top. Top smiled at how wonderful his son did. He wrapped a warm arm around his shoulders and gave him a little squeeze showing him he did well. 

Meanwhile, Lauren and Dayoung were already half way to the head of the wedding hall. They threw beautiful rose petals on the ground. And unlike Leo, they were loving the attention. They would smile and wave and Dayoung even stopped to do a cute 'V' when her grandma took a picture of her. 

Seungri chuckled at his little girl and felt so happy at that moment. He wondered what he did to deserve such an amazing daughter. 

Lauren and Dayoung stood right beside the spot where Dara was gonna stand in a few minutes. 

"Now the maids of honor will be making their entrance." YG announced again. 

Minzy was the first to come out. The guys all smiled at their little maknae and felt proud of her because of the amazing woman she was turning into. To them, it seemed like it was just yesterday they met her at the YG diner, studying to get into college. And now she was one of the most passionate lawyers they had met. Minzy took her spot beside Lauren and Dayoung and waited for the others. 

Seungri lost his breath when Cl walked out. She had always been beautiful in his eyes, but today, she just looked like a pure angel. He couldve sworn she was glowing. Her golden hair shined so brightly today and the smile never left her face as she walked. Cl looked up and made eye contact with Seungri. She did a quick wink that stopped his heart and took her position by Minzy. Top chuckled as Seungri put a hand on his heart and swooned. He patted Seungris back for being so silly, but now it was Top turn to swoon. 

Bom walked out like the beauty she was and Top fell in love with her all over again. It was the third time he had fallen for her. And it wouldnt be the last. She made him feel like he was falling in love every single day. and his love for her grow with each falling. 

But it wasnt only his side that felt like it. When Bom saw him standing there, her heart flew out of her chest and did a little dance around her body. His gaze was so loving and warm that she couldnt help but love him so much more. 

 

"Now..the bride everybody. Sandara Park." YG said with a smile on his face. 

Jiyong held his breath as the woman of his dreams stepped into the room with her hand around her fathers arm. She glanced up and saw everyone smiling at her. She waved at the YG family, she sent a smile at her own family, and she sent a warm smile at her future mother-in-law. Mrs. Kwon blew her a kiss as Dara walked up. 

Dara then made eye contact with Jiyong and both of their hearts stopped. Everyone in the room vanished and it was just the two of them, in their own little world. Any feeling of regret that she felt, or that she didnt want to go through with the wedding vanished as soon as Dara's eyes landed on the man that loved her more than anything. 

"you look beautiful." Jiyong mouthed to her. 

Dara blushed. "not so bad yourself." He chuckled at her response. 

When she reached her spot, everyone lightly clapped the the ceremony began. 

 

----------------------------------------------

 

"you may now kiss the bride." 

Jiyong looked at Dara as she stared back. He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her close. "I love you, Mrs. Kwon Jiyong." 

Dara's eyes filled with tears as he said that. "I love you too." He placed a kiss on her lips and everybody burst into applause. They parted lips and smiled at each other. 

"Ready to live the rest of your life me?" He asked. 

"You dont know how ready I am." She whispered with the biggest smile ever. 

 

"Throw the bouquet!!" Bom called at her.

Dara turned around and smiled at the girls. "Okay. Everyone get ready!" 

All the girls swarmed together in a tight huddle behind Dara. 

"Ready?" She peeked back. The girls all nodded. "1....2....3!" Dara tossed the bouquet behind her. All the girls tried to catch it, but it landed in a pair of unexpected little hands. 

Everyone gasped and turned around. 

"Omma look!" Dayoung and Leo exclaimed. They were standing together and the flowers had landed in both of their hands. 

"Oh my god." Cl furrowed her eyes in astonishment. 

"What?!" Bom yelled. 

"We're gonna be in-laws!!!" Seungri and Top embraced each other in a over excited hug. 

 

Dara and Jiyong laughed with his arms still around her. He nuzzled his head down on her shoulder in a tight hug. She smiled and hugged him back. 

"So when're we gonna have kids?" He asked. 

Dara scoffed and hit him. "Not for a while." 

"And why not?" Two womens voices came up behind them. 

"Yeah!" Daras mom protested. "I want grandkids by next year!!" 

"Me too!" Mrs. Kwon exclaimed at them. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Everyone squeeze together now." The photographer said. 

All the guests packed together for a group picture. The distant family and friends were at the back, then it was the YG family and actualy family in the second row, and finally at the front were the couples, Minzy, Taeyang, and Daesung. 

 

Bom put her head on Tops shoulder and let a large smile grow on her face. Top lifted Eunsol up in his arms and put an arm around Bom. Leo and Lauren stood in front of them with the same smiles on their faces. Next to them, Cl had her arm around wrapped around Seungris arm with Dayoung being held by Seungris arms in between them. Cl let out a long sigh. She never felt happier. At the end, Minzy had her arms around Daesung and Taeyang in a playful manner. They had trapped the mankae in between them and were messing around with her. 

Dara looked at all the couples and smiled. Eveyrone was so happy, and so was she. Jiyong wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her close. 

"Smile for our first married picture." He whispered to her. Dara laughed and placed on hand on his shoulder and the other on his chest. He pulled her closer and they both looked at the camera. 

"1....2...3...click!" The cameraman took the picture. He glanced down at it and nodded his head approvingly. "That ones a keeper. I think Im gonna call it 'Blinded by Love." 

 

 

 

 

 

ITS OFFCIALLY OVER EVERYONE TT.TT thanks for reading!!! I hope you liked it <3 <3 <3 <3 Sarangheo everyone <3 and dont forget to vote!! >> http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6214030/fan-army-face-off-championship-update-echelon-vips

 

Check out my other stories as well if you want!^^

Angel of Death

Another Love Story