the end of them

Blinded by Love

"Bom!" Top called when he walked into the Diner. Bom looked over at the door and automatically walked away. "Yah, wait!" 

She kept walking when he grabbed her arm and turned her around. "Is something the matter?" He asked her. 

Bom glared at him. "Dont touch me." 

"Bom." He stared at her taken aback by her coldness. 

Bom sighed and looked around. "Not here." She said before walking out of the back door. Top followed behind confused as to why she was acting like this. 

 

"Is everything ok?" He asked when she closed the back door and crossed her arms. 

"Is everything ok?" She scoffed with a sarcastic laugh. "Everything is ing perfect. 

"Alright." He nodded getting that she was angry. "something happened didnt it?" 

"Give the boy a prize." She rolled her eyes. 

"Will you stop it?" He exclaimed getting angry. "What the hell happened that made you so angry with me?" 

 

She stared at him in disbelief. "The fact that you dont know makes this 100 times worse." She shook her head. "I just realized I dont wanna spend my precious time with the likes you. I dont need someone who doesnt love me as my boyfriend." 

"What're you talking about-" He stopped when he realized that she could have found out what he said. "Bom, did you hear what I said the other day?" He asked. 

She nodded with a smirk. "But actually, I wanna thank you. I wanna thank you for letting me know now instead of years later. Thank you so much Top." 

"Bom, i didnt mean-" 

"Dont!" She angrilly put her hand up to him. "Dont say that you didnt mean any of that. Thats such bull. If you didnt mean it, you wouldnt have said it." She shook her head. "And then, you know what I hear? I hear that you're at the club. So you know, I go over there, seeing if we can patch things up normally but then I see your lips all over that Krystal!!!" Bom yelled. 

"Woah. Hold on there. What? I never kissed Krystal!" He defended not rememering that night since he was so drunk.

 "Ts. He's even lying now." Bom murmured. "I saw it with my own eyes Top. Dont deny it. Its pathetic." 

 

"I have no idea what you're talking about Bom!" He argued again and again. 

"I trusted you." She ignored his defenses. "But now I realize you're just like all the other trash out there." 

And that hit Top, hard. The one thing he hated most in the world, was being called trash. 

"T- trash?" His heart broke. 

"Thats right. I dont need trash like you. Useless, good for nothing, pig-headed trash. The worst kind of all." She glared deeper and added to the cut that she made in him.

He took a deep breath and let out a chuckled filled with sarcasm and fury. "Well which one would you prefer, trash, or a ?" 

Bom lifted her hand and slapped him across the face as soon as the word '' slipped off of his tongue. He placed his hand over his reddened cheek and stared at her. 

"Get out of here Top. Now. Dont ever show up in front of me again." She crossed her arms and turned away from him. "I  dont ever wanna see you again." 

 

"Trust me, the feelings mutual." And that was the last thing Top said to her before storming away from there. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-RING RING- 

"hello?" Taeyang answered his phone back at his car shop. 

"Hey Taeyang ah! Did you fix my car yet?" Bom asked. Her car was making weird noises so she gave it to Taeyang to fix. 

"Yeah its ready. Come by tomorrow to get it?" He told her. 

"Sounds good. See ya." Bom smiled and they both hung up the phone. 

 

Bom sighed and dialed another number. She laid on her bed slightly hoping no one would pick up. But of course, the ringing stopped and someone answered. 

"Hello?" Professor Andy Stewert answered the phone. 

"Uh, hello. Its Bom Park." Bom bit her lip. 

"Ah Miss Park!! Im so happy you called! Have you come to a conclusion yet?" Professor Andy eagerly asked. 

"Uh, yes. I have." Bom answered. 

"And what do you think? Will you accept my offer?" He asked and Bom could tell he was smiling. 

"...I will. I'll join you at Harvard this September." Bom told him releasing a giant sigh. 

"Really?? Thats great!! Im glad you made this decision. You wont regret it Miss. Park!" He beamed. 

"Mhm. Thank you for the offer." Bom said back half-heartedly. 

"I will call you back in a few days with all the information." He told her. 

"Sounds great. I'll wait for your call." Bom smiled and they both hung up. After she made sure he had ended his end, Bom grabbed the pillow next to her and let out a giant scream into it trying to relieve her stress. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WHAT?!!? YOU'RE LEAVING?!!!?"

 

"Shhhh!!! I dont wanna make a big deal out of it!!" Bom hissed at the girls. The girls were spending the night at Cls and it was almost 2 in the morning so they had to stay quiet because Cls family was asleep. 

"How the hell are we supposed to stay quiet right now?!?!!? You're leaving!!!! Forever!!!!" CL whisper-screamed. 

"Not forever!! And when Dara left you guys were okay with it!" Bom argued. 

Minzy and Cl looked at each other and then back at Bom before they both hit her with pillows. 

"Pabo yah. Dara left to Busan for 2 weeks while you're leaving to Cambridgefor God knows how long!!!!" Minzy kept beating her with the pillow. 

"Oh yah yah yah chill!!!" Bom told them grabbing the pillow out of Minzys hand and throwing it across the room. 

 

"Chill??? Dude, you're moving to Cambridge." Dara told her being the only rational one right now. 

"I know. But guys, its Harvard Law School. I cant turn that down." Bom said showing them the pamphlet which Cl grabbed. "If you guys really dont want me to go, I'll call Professor Andy right now and tell him I change my decision." Bom told them sincerely. 

The girls didnt say anything for a while while Minzy and Dara were in their own thoughts and Cl was just looking through the pamphlet.

"It sure is beautiful." Cl sighed looking at the pictures of the University on the pamphlet. 

"Yeah, it is." Bom smiled. 

 

Cl let out a long sigh. "You should go. Its amazing that they offered you to come there let alone with a scholorship. It'd be great for you." 

"Awww Chaerin ah!!" Bom hugged her thankful Cl was ok with it. "What about you guys?" Bom asked Minzy and Dara. 

 

Minzy then sighed as well. "Arasso. But still not 100% happy with it." 

"Kyaaahh!!!" Bom hugged Minzy as well. 

"Yeah yeah." Minzy joked and hugged her back.

 

"Dara?" Bom looked at Dara who was being really quiet. 

 

"When're you leaving?" Dara asked. 

"Probably a week or two." Bom answered. 

"After my surgery right?" Dara said. 

"Of course. I wouldnt miss that for the world." 

Dara stayed quiet for another couple minutes again. "...will you visit?" She finally asked showing that she was on board as well. 

"OF COURSE!!!!" Bom laughed and they all hugged each other. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Tae hyung!" Jiyong called when he walked into the garage of Taeyangs car shop. 

"Oh Ji. Whats up?" Taeyang grabbed his towel and wiped his hands. 

"Nothing much. How's the shop?" Jiyong asked and leaned against one of the walls. 

"Good actually. I've been getting a lot more customers lately. It feels nice." Taeyang chuckled and gave Jiyong a can of coke. 

"Thanks." Jiyong said opening the coke. "Listen, I have a favor to ask you." 

 

Taeyang took a sip of his coke and wiped his mouth. "Shoot." 

"Im...leaving. For a while." Jiyong said looking down. 

"And?" Taeyang chuckled. "You leaving isnt something new Ji. You always go away for a couple of days." 

 

"Not like this. I dont think i'll be coming back for a while this time. Im going to the states Sunday night." Jiyong explained. 

Taeyang stopped fixing the car and looked up at Jiyong. "Dude, Sunday is Daras surgery date." 

"I know. Which is why, I need you to give her this." Jiyong handed Taeyang an envelope. 

"Why cant you do it?" Taeyang asked taking the envelope. 

"Because...Im not gonna see her on Sunday." Jiyong started. "My omma, my goddamn omma, said if I dont leave Dara, she'll pay the doctor to make her blind forever. And i'd rather die than have Dara suffer any longer." 

"What?" The guys heard a womans voice behind them and whipped around. 

"Noona." Jiyong said surprised. 

 

"What did you just say? You're moms gonna do what if you dont leave Dara?" Bom furrowed her eyebrows ad walked over to them. "She wouldnt dare." 

"I cant stop her noona." Jiyong sighed and rubbed his temples. 

"So you're just gonna leave like that?!" Bom exclaimed.

"Do I have another choice?" Jiyong argued with her. "The one thing Dara wants in this world is to be able to see and im gonna let her have that! Thats why im leaving."

"Ji..." Taeyang looked at him with sad eyes. 

"You guys cant tell her arasso? If she asks, just say I left and that im not coming back. Tell her I didnt like her and that it was all because I felt bad for her or make up something whatever. But whatever you do, dont tell her the truth or where im going." Jiyong ordered them. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"I cant believe I can finally see you tomorrow." Dara whispered in Jiyongs arms late at night. It was the night before her surgery and they were in his bed to go to sleep. "Your face is the first thing I wanna see when I wake up." 

"Me too." He whispered to her with sadness in his voice. 

 

"I love you Jiyong. I love you so much." Dara nuzzled closer to him. 

"You have no idea how much I love you Dara." He said before capturing her lips in one last goodbye kiss. 

 

 

 

 

Make sure to check out my new story >> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/780672/

Dont worry though, Blinded by Love is still my number one priority. Im just uploading it because i have so many ideas for stories that i couldnt help myself :3 I wont update "Angel of Death" that often until Blinded by Love is finished. I'll only update the other one maybe 2 or 3 times a weeks. but please make sure to check it out^^ (Its a Woohyun fanfic btw, i know i know. Im sorry YG stans. Here, cry on my shoulder for a bit. *gives you my shouler*) hahahah