my family

Blinded by Love

The plane finally landed and everyone was grabbing their stuff and getting off. Bom stretched up and grabbed her bags from the compartment above their seats. 

"Put on your backpacks." Bom told Leo and Lauren when she handed them the blue and green backpacks. They tiredly swung them onto their backs. 

"oh?" Leos eyes looked up." Top ahjussi!!" 

Top turned around and his heart melted. His own son was calling him ahjussi. He looked over at Lauren and automatically began cursing at himself. How could he not have seen it? Lauren was the spitting image of him. He puton asmile and walked over to them. 

"Hey guys!" Top kneeled down to their little height. Bom watched nervously.

"What're you doing here?" Sweet Lauren asked with loving eyes. 

"I couldnt get enough of you guys so i decided to come live with you." Top joked. 

Leo broke into a huge smile with that statement. "Really?!?!? Omma is that true?!?!" 

"What?! No, Seunghyun-" Bom was cut off when Top randomly lifted Leo up on his back and picked Lauren up in his arms. 

"Are you really gonna live with us?" Lauren asked placing her tiny hands on Tops cheeks. 

"Well, okay, i dont know about living, but i'll definitely come over everyday while im here." He said. 

"Top." Bom said with a threatening tone. He looked over at her and leaned in to her ears. 

"They're my kids too. I have as much right to them as you do." He whispered before walking off the plane and into the airport. Bom watched him in shock and anger. 

She stormed after him only to find all of Tops managers and stylists surrounding the kids in envy and playing around with them. She walked over to Top and grabbed his arm. 

"We need to talk." She glared. 

"Ahjussi will be right back ok?" He told Leo and Lauren while ruffling their hair. He got up and followed Bom away from their kids and by an empty spot in the airport. 

Bom sighed and pressed her temples with her thumb and middle finger. "Ok." She sighed and looked up at him. "Fine. They're your kids too. I'll let you spend time with them while you're here." She said. 

His eyes lit up and thought he thought this would be easier than he thought to get his family back. But the next thing Bom said sent his hopes down the drain. 

"But," she put a finger up to him, "Leo and Lauren should never find out you're their father. they havent asked me about it yet and i wanna keep it that way until they're old enough to understand. And when its time for you to leave, go back to Korea quietly and please dont come back. Im very happy with my life right now and I dont need you to mess that up for me do you understand?" She asked him with piercing eyes. 

"Bom." He managed to say. 

"Im serious Seunghyun ah. We dont need you in our lives." She said slicing a big cut into his heart. She was about to walk away when he grabbed her wrist making her turn back around to him. 

"We? Or you? You might not need me but what about Leo and Lauren? They need their father. I've missed 5 years of their life and Im ready to take my family back." He told her sternly. 

"Your family? Just because they have your blood in them doesnt make you family!!" Bom hissed at him. 

"I would be if you hadnt left and just told me the truth!" He fired back. 

"Who's fault was it that I left in the first place?!" She yelled quietly so the twins wouldnt hear. She shook her head not wanting to argue. "Im not gonna fight with you anymore. You can see Leo and Lauren while you're here, but when you leave, dont ever show up in front of us again. I've done a perfectly good job raising them by myself and I dont need you to help me." 

She turned away and took a few steps forward but he stopped her again. "I dont care what you say Bom. Im gonna get my family back if it kills me." 

Bom snapped his hand off her arm and turned around glaring at him. "Do you really wanna put them through that?" She pointed at Leo and Lauren who were so innocent and pure playing with Tops teammates and managers. "You're a celebrity Top. Do you think your fans will love it that you have two secret kids being raised by your ex-girlfriend?!"

"I dont care." He shook his head. "I dont care about anything anymore except for you three. I'll make it up to you Bom. I'll make you fall in love with me again, and Im gonna bring you guys home." 

"My home is here, without you." She stated and walked away leaving Top with his broken but determined heart.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

-KNOCK KNOCK- 

"I got it!" Lauren got up from the couch. Her, Bom, and Leo were eating breakfast and watching the twins favorite Saturday morning show: Mickey Mouse Club House. 

"Lauren who is it?" Bom called when she heard Lauren open the door. 

"Ahjussi!!" Lauren squealed. 

"ahjussi?" Bom furrowed her eyesbrows and got up. She walked to to the foyer and her heart sank when she saw Top walking in with Lauren in his arms. 

"annyeong." He smiled and waved.

"How, how did you get here? I never told you where I lived." Bom asked him baffled.

Top winked at her and smiled. "I have my ways." He chuckled. "Leo yah!" He called and walked to the living room. 

Leo turned around and his face lit up like a flashlight. "Top ahjussi!!!" He scurried off the couch and to Top. Leo ran and hugged Tops leg. 

"Im guessing you guys missed me." He chuckled. 

"We thought you wouldnt come!!" Lauren giggled as she hugged him. Bom stared at Top flaring out of her nose. 

"You said I could see them while I was here." He pointed out noticing her angry face. 

"I know." She said in her monotone voice. "I just didnt think you would actually come." 

Top scoffed at her statement. "Why wouldnt I come? The three people i love most in the world are here." 

Bom's face softened for a split second. She hated to admit it, but Top made her heart flutter when he said that. But like mentioned earlier, it was only for a split second. 

"What're you guys doing today?" He asked them.

"Mommy what're we doing today?" Lauren asked Bom. 

Bom looked over at them as she cleane dup the empty breakfast dishes. "Nothing, why?" 

A smile grew on his face. "I was thinking we could all go to the Red Sox baseball game today. What do you guys say?" 

"YES YES YES YES!!! MOMMY PLEASE!!!" Leo screamed and begged. "You know how much i love baseball!!!!" 

Bom shot Top a look. but when she looked down at Leo who was staring up at her with yearning eyes, she sighed. "Fine. You guys can go with Top ahjussi to the game." 

"YAAAYYY!!!" Leo and Lauren cheered. 

"But!" Bom stopped them. "Its hot so you guys better have sun screen on, and hats on, and sunglasses and helmets plus knee pads in case a ball comes at you guys." 

"Omma." Lauren and Leo whined. 

"And im wrapping you guys up in bubble wrap so you guys dont get hurt. dont eat anything too fatty, none of those gross greasy hot dogs-" 

"Omma!!" They whined again. 

Leo grabbed Boms face and placed a hand on her cheeks. "chill woman." 

Boms raised her eyebrows and an amused smile appeared on her face. "Chill woman? Yah, where do you learn that?" She laughed and tickled his sides. 

Leo laughed and tried to get away. "Lauren taught me." 

She turned to Lauren and did the same. "where did you learn it missy?" Lauren laughed and shook her head not telling her mother. Top leaned against the wall watching them joke around and laugh. He never thought he would ever have such a perfect family. Everything about them was perfect, his family was perfect. 

"My family." He softly smiled.