her past

Blinded by Love

"Dara can you hear me?" Jiyong asked when he finally saw her eyes opening. But she still wasnt fully awake yet. 

 

"Jiyong ah." She raised her hand and placed it on his cheek. "Im happy you're here." She smiled lightly before falling back asleep. Jiyong sighed and checked her temperature again. It was finally back to normal. There was a knock on the door and Jiyong went to open it. 

 

"Here's the heater Jiyong ssi." A delivery man handed him a box with a heater in it. Jiyong had called the supermarket and ordered a heater saying he'd pay double if they could send it now which they happily agreed to. 

 

"Thank you." Jiyong took the box and signed off on the paper. The man bowed his head and left. Jiyong walked back inside and opened the box taking out the heater. He plugged it into the wall and threw the garbage away. Jiyong turned the heater on and aimed it towards Dara so she would keep warm. He grabbed another blanket from the closet and placed it over the one that was already convering her just incase her fever came back. 

"You're gonna be fine." He said before slowly kissing her on the forehead. He was about to get up when she grabbed his hand. 

"Dont leave me...please.." Dara said sadly in her sleep. He looked at her sadly but released her grip. 

 

"Im not going anymore." He laid down next to her and patted Dara until she fell back asleep.

 

He then sighed and leaned against the wall tiredly with Miho's head on his lap. She had become very friendly towards him now. He smiled patted her head. "Thanks for coming to get me." 

Miho his hand in response. 

 

After about 10 minutes, Bom, Cl, and Minzy ran through the door. 

 

"Oh you're here?" Jiyong got up and greeted them. 

"Omo is she ok??" Cl rushed over to Dara who was still sleeping and felt her forehead. 

 

"Yeah she's fine. Her fever went down as well." Jiyong told them as he rubbed his eyes sleepily. 

"Thanks for taking care of her oppa." Minzy said sincerely. 

"Yeah no problem." He nodded. 

 

"You shold go now Jiyong. Its getting late and you look really tied." Bom told him. 

"Arasso." He nodded and was about to leave when he stopped and looked back at them. "And um, dont tell Dara I was here please." 

 

The girls furrowed their eyebrows. "Waeyo?"

"Reasons." He said. "Please, as a favor." 

 

"A- arasso." Bom hesitantly nodded before Jiyong gave her a thankful smile and left. 

"I cant figure that boy out." Cl shook her head. 

 

"Right?" Minzy agreed. 

"Are you guys spending the night?" Bom asked.

 

"Yeah proabably." Minzy yawned. 

"Arasso." Bom nodded and opened their small walk in closet and took out two thin mattresses with the help of Cl and laid them next to Bom and Daras mattress. 

 

"Night." Minzy stretched before falling fast asleep. 

"Night." Bom turned off the lamp light.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

"Ji...jiyong.." Dara mumbled the next morning. She opened her eyes and sat up slowly. 

 

"Hey you're awake!" Bom beamed when she walked in and saw Dara awake after dropping Cl and Minzy off.

"Where am I?" Dara asked rubbing her eyes. 

 

"Our house pabo." Bom joked. "How're you feeling?" 

"A little tired but ok. What happened yesterday?" Dara asked taking a spoonful of soup that Bom just gave her. 

 

"Well when I came home, you were laying in bed with a really bad fever and I just kinda gave you medicine and stuff until it went away." Bom lied. 

"Oh chincha? Thanks man." Dara smiled and drank her soup. 

 

"Yep.." Bom nodded nervously. She hated lying to Dara and never did. "So you dont remember anything from last night?" 

 

Dara thought for a second. 

 

-FLASHBACK- 

Dara slowly opened her eyes after hearing someones voice. She knew exactly who it was though. 

"Jiyong ah. Im happy you're here." She placed her hand on his cheek. She didnt wanna be with anyone else right now. Dara fell back asleep a little later but heard the door opening and closing, she heard some weird buzzing noise and then she felt hot air blowing at her calmly which woke her up again. 

Then, Dara felt someones lips kiss her forehead. She was positive they were Jiyongs. She smiled lightly and grabbed his hand when he was gonna leave. 

 

"Dont leave me...please.." Was the last thing Dara said before she fell back asleep. And that was the last thing she remembered. 

 

-END FLASHBACK-

"Are you sure you were the only one here?" Dara asked Bom. 

 

"Well, Cl and Minzy were here too but I dropped them off when we all woke up today." Bom told her. 

"Ah.." Dara nodded a little upset. "Jiyong was probably just a dream then." 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

"PARK BOM SSI!!" Top opened the doors with both of his hands carrying flowers. 

"Oh god..." Bom sunk behind the diner counter.

 

"Where arth thou my beloved one?" Top sung. 

"Tell him im not here!" Bom hissed to Gummy.

 

"Have you seen this lady?" Top suddenly transformed into bad cop. "She has commited a huge crime!!" He held up a picture of Bom to one of the customers. 

"No.." The customer looked scared. 

 

"Yah! you're gonna scare away the customers!!" CL hissed at him and pulled him away. "Im sorry customer-nim. He's not right in the head." She bowed before walking away. 

 

"Hey guys." Taeyang, Seungri, Daesung, and Jiyong walked in as well. 

"Annyeong oppas." Minzy smiled at them. 

 

"Girls! Tell your gangsters to go home!" YG yelled at them. 

 

"Yeah girls!" Top put his arm around YG acting all tough.

Yg gave him a look. "Dont touch me." 

"Sorry sir." Top slid away. 

 

"Aish you girls are gonna be the end of me." YG rolled his eyes holding his hands up like he was surrendering and went back into his office. 

 

"Saranghe sunbanim!!" Dara made a heart. Jiyong looked over at her surprised she was working already. 

 

"Where did my little bunny munchkin poo go?" Top pouted stil looking for Bom. 

 

Gummy and se7en peeked over the counter and gave her a look. "Bunny munchkin poo?" They mouthed disgusted. 

"You see why im hiding now?" Bom whispered. 

 

"Choi Top ladies and gentlemen." Seungri said while the other guys face palmed themselves. 

 

"AHA!! I SEE MY BELOVED ONE!!" Top saw boms foot peeking out from behind the counter. "COME BELOVED ONE!" 

 

"Oh god." Bom hid her face. 

 

"LET US RIDE INTO THE SUNSET ON MY WHITE STEED!!" He grabbed her arm and pulled her outside towards his white ferrari. 

After about 5 minutes when everyone was trying to process what just happened, YG stuck his head out of the office. 

 

"Did Bom just leave work?" He asked. 

"Yep." Cl nodded. 

 

"I give up with you girls." He shook his head and went back inside. 

 

Seungri watched as Top and Bom drove away and got an idea. He jumped out of his seat and onto the table and held his hand out for Cl. 

 

"COME MY PRINCESS! LETS RIDE INTO THE SUNSET ON MY BLACK CONVERTIBLE-" 

 

"Oh hell no." She slapped his hand away. Suengri lowered his head in shame. 

"I guess theres only one way with you woman." He sighed. "I didnt want it to come to this."

 

"What're you talking ab- YAH!! YAH!! LEE SEUNGRI!!" Cl yelled when Seungri jumped off of the table and flung her over his shoulder. 

 

"You shouldve just taken my hand!" He told her like this was her fault she was hanging off of his shoulder. 

 

"LET GO BEFORE I KICK YOU SO HARD YOU WONT BE ABLE TO HAVE CHILDREN!!!!" She threatened and punched his back. 

"We can adopt!" He answered before he put her into the back seat of his car and drove away as well. 

 

Again, YG stuck his head out. 

 

"Did Cl just get kidnapped?" 

"Yep." Minzy nodded. 

 

"Do we plans today?" Taeyang asked Daesung and Jiyong. 

 

"I dont think so." Daesung shook his head. Taeyang smiled to him and they both got the same idea. 

 

"Where're you guys going?" Jiyong asked when they both stood up and walked out of the booth. Daesung walked over to Minzy and Taeyang walked over to Dara. 

 

"OMONA!" Dara exclaimed when Taeyang lifted her bridal style. "I KNOW KARATE!" 

 

"Chill woman." Taeyang chuckled which made Jiyong suddenly very angry. 

"Taeyang ssi?" SHe furrowed her eyebrows as he carried her out. 

 

"Who else?" He laughed and gently placed her inside his car. "Ji, lets go!!" 

Dara slightly tensed up at the mention that Jiyong was coming as well. 

 

"Uh, Im just gonna go with Daesung." Jiyong said walking over to Daesung and Minzy. Minzy was more than happy to go with Daesung if it meant leaving work. 

"Arasso!" Taeyang nodded. "Dae, lets go to the park." 

 

"Arasso!" Daesung called and the two drove off as well. 

 

"...they're so fired." YG shook his head while the rest of the YG family were still gobsmacked. 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

"You're so weird oh my god." Bom laughed as Top drove. 

Top laughed back. "I know." 

 

He drove until he reached his house. "Kajja." Bom unbuckled her seatbelt and stepped out of the car like Top. They used the elevator and reached his apartment and went inside. 

 

"Wahh!!! Its so pretty!" Bom exclaimed when she saw it. 

 

 

"My whole rooftop house could fit in here!" She exclaimed running around the house like a manic. She ran up and down the stairs and around the second floor and through the kitchen. 

It began to rain again so Top started closing all of his windows. After that, he went to it CD stand and took out a movie. 

 

"Do you wanna watch The Commitment or No Breathing?" Top asked. 

 

"Lets watch the The Commitment. I like the main character." She said making some popcorn. 

"Arasso." He nodded and popped the CD into the player. Bom walked over with the popcorn and Top gave her a blanket as well. He turned off the lights and they sat on the couch with the popcorn and blanket. 

 

 

 

"I love this part." Top whispered to her. 

"Shhh!" She put her hand over his mouth totally immersed with the movie. 

 

 

"Whats happening?" He asked.

"Shut up!!!" Bom hissed. 

 

 

 

 

"Why're those guys doing that?" Top pointed at the screen.

"Do you wanna die??" She glared at him. 

 

 

 

"Wheres the girl?" He furrowed his eyesbrows causing Bom to throw a hand full of popcorn at him. 

 

 

After the movie finished, Top smiled and looked over at Bom who was just looking down at her hands. 

 

"You ok?" He asked. Bom nodded but didnt look up. "What happened?" 

 

"This movie, just kinda reminded me of when I was little. When me and my brother were younger." She sighed. 

"What happened?" He asked carefully. 

"These men used to seperate me and my oppa alot." She didnt say anything for a while and wondered if he would still love her after she told him. 

 

"Top you have to understand, I had to do a lot of things for me to get into Seoul U. My parents were so poor we sometimes didnt have enough to eat. I did a lot of bad things to get into the school and for my family to have a dinner every night." She began. "But you have to trust me, that its all behind me." 

"Go ahead." He told her softly. 

"My appa, he kept switching jobs. Where we lived, the economy was so bad that most people went homeless and hungry. But then, he found a job with a really good company. We started having meals again and he even bought me and my brother new clothes." Bom explained. 

"What about Go Eun noona?" He asked. 

"She was studying in the USA with my aunt and uncle." She explained. 

"Ah." He nodded. "What happened then?"

 

"One day, my appa's boss came over to meet us. I think I was only 13 of 14." She nodded. "My mom was still in college because she was working to get her law degree. So she wasnt really home much. Me and my oppa were home alone alot. And my dads boss knew that." She said starting to tear up. 

 

Top's heart ached seeing her to vulnerable. "You dont have to tell me Bom." 

"No, im ok." She sniffed. "One day, my dads boss came over and told my brother that we were gonna play a game. He had my brother hide in the closet and then locked the door behind him. And then he would touch me threatening to fire my dad if I told anyone. I was a kid, I didnt no better so I kept quiet and let him do what he did. This happened for a couple of weeks until the man started telling his friends. His friends would come over when we were home alone and do the same thing, lock my brother in the closet and ually harass me. They began to pay me as well. so I thought," bom had to stop for a bit because she was getting choked up, "i thought this was a good idea since I was getting paid money. I let them do whatever they wanted. This happened for 4 years before one man went too far. He tried to actually me and tried to go inside of me. I hit him on the back of the head with a glass vase, unlocked my brother from the closet and went into the car. we were driving as fast as we could and crashed. The front glass of the car was smashed and shards of it cut us, some of the glass pieces went into my stomach." she actually began to cry now, "ambulences came and took us to the hospital. oppa was fine but the doctors told, told me i wouldnt be able to have kids because of the injury." 

 

"Bom. Stop. You're only hurting yourself if you tell me more." He hugged her. 

"How- how can people be so awful like that? I was only a teenager. My first kiss was with a man old enough to be my father! People at school found out too. They called me a and a ." She nodded rememebering how the kids taunted her like that. 

"Bom stop." He hugged her. 

"Now that you know, i hope this doesnt change your view of me. But its okay if it does. I understand if you dont wanna be around me anymore." She nodded and released his grip. "I've only told one guy before and he broke up with me the next day saying he didnt want a e as a girlfriend." She sniffed. 

"You think that just because i know you're past, i wouldnt love you anymore?" He asked her. Bom didnt say anything and just looked down. Top held her chin lightly and lifted her face before leaning in to kiss her. 

Boms tears streamed down her face as she hugged him and kissed back.