quadruple date?

Blinded by Love

"Dara yah, what are these?" Bom asked the next morning when the girls were having breakfast outside on the terrace. 

 

 

"What?" Dara asked eating a couple strips of bacon. 

 

 

 

"These envelopes. I found them on our night stand." Bom said walking over with the five envelopes that Jiyong brought yesturday afternoon. 

 

 

 

"Oh those! Jiyong brought them over yesturday while you were out getting it on with Top." dara said maknig Cl and Minzy die of laughter. 

 

 

 

"Ok! I was not 'getting it on' with Seunghyun. We were just going out for a team dinner as a fake couple. Thats all!" Bom exclaimed. 

 

 

 

"Yeah yeah, whatever you say unnie." Minzy giggled. Bom rolled her eyes and shoved a piece of bacon in to shut her up. 

 

 

 

"Open them up and see whats inside." Cl told Bom. 

 

 

 

Bom opened one up and saw what looked like an invitation inside. 

 

 

 

"What is it?" Dara asked. 

 

 

 

"I think an invitation or something." Bom furrowed her eyebrows and pulled it out. 

 

 

"Annyeonghasayo!! 

 

 

The lovely Song Ji Hyo has invited you to her homecomng party on Friday, December 5th, 2014 on the Kwon Yacht. 

 

 

The event will take place at 7 PM as a formal dinner. Please make sure to come! 

 

 

Thank you and hope to see you soon!" 

 

 

 

"Song Ji Hyo?" Minzy furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "Who's that?" 

 

 

 

"Its Jiyongs noona. Did she invite us to her party?" Dara asked. 

 

 

 

Bom opened up the other envelopes to check if the others had the same thing inside. The other three did, but one of them had a note inside. 

 

 

 

"She left a note in one of the envelopes." Bom said opening it up. 

 

 

 

"Read what it says." Dara told her feeding Miho some of her bacon. 

 

 

 

"Dear Bom and Dara!! The coolest girls I've met since i came home! We're friends right? I hope so haha. So my omma is throwing me a homecoming party on our yacht since its been forever since i've come home. Since you guys are the closests people to friends to me, please come!! There are two more invitations for you guys if you wanna invite more friends, so please do so! it'll make me seem less anti-social hahaha. I had Jiyong drop off the envelopes because i didnt know where you guys live but heres my address: 17th Seoul RD. 3423 Seoul, South Korea. im in room 101 Stop by for a visit when you see this so we can talk more about it! Gomaowo! xoxoxo ~Ji Hyo unni" 

 

 

"Wait what?" Cl furrowed her eyebrows. "This girl wants us to come to her yacht party?" 

 

 

 

"Yeah i guess so." Bom shrugged checking the back of the paper to see if she wrote anything else. 

 

 

 

"Should we go?" Minzy asked. 

 

 

 

"I dont know..." Bom looked at the others. 

 

 

 

"Why dont we go over to her place today and talk about it like it said in the note." Dara suggested. 

 

 

 

"Arasso." Bom nodded. The girls finished eating and put everything back inside. 

 

 

 

"Seoul Rd?" Cl thought for a second when everyone got into the car waiting for Bom to come down while she filled up Miho's food and water bowls. 

 

 

 

"Do you know where that is?" Dara asked as Minzy put the address in the GPS. 

 

 

 

"I dont know...it sounds familiar." Cl couldnt quite put her finger on it. 

 

 

 

"Alright! Kajja!" Bom said as she got into the car. 

 

 

 

 

The girls drove to the hotel that Ji Hyo was staying at and awed at the giant hotel in front of them. 

 

 

 

"...now  i remember..." Cl gasped when she saw the building. "Seoul Road is where the richest people in the city live on. Apartments, houses, hotels, clubs, anything expensive is on this road. You have to be practically a millionare to be able to come to these places." 

 

 

 

"Chincha??" Dara exclaimed. 

 

 

 

"If you took everything we owned and added up what everything was worth, we wouldnt even have enough money to stay in the basement of one these places." Cl informed them. 

 

 

 

"Daebak." Bom stared in awe at the hotel as she parked the car. 

 

 

 

"what rom did she say she was in?" Minzy asked as the girls got out of the car. 

 

 

"101 i think." Dara replied. The girls walked into the hotel and Bom went to the front desk. 

 

 

 

"Annyeonghasayo. Can you tell me what floor room 101 is on?"  Bom asked the lady at the front. 

 

 

 

"One second please." The lady said with an irritated tone. 

 

 

 

"Wow." Bom mouthed caught off by her rudeness. 

 

 

 

"10th floor." The lady said after checking her computer. 

 

 

 

"Thanks." Bom said half-heartedly before her and the girls walked to the elevator. 

 

 

 

"These people are so stuck up." Minzy muttered to the girls when they got into the elevator. 

 

 

 

"Right?" Cl agreed. 

 

 

 

 

They reached Ji Hyos room a couple minutes later and knocked on it softly. 

 

 

 

"Ji Hyo unni?" Bom knocked on the door. They heard foot steps inside with some things crashing. The girls slightly backed away from surprise. 

 

 

 

Ji Hyo opened the door with a bull dog puppy in her arms that was covered in soot and sparkles. "Hey guys!" 

 

 

 

She smiled and hugged each of the girls with her free dog and led them inside. "I see you got my note." 

 

 

 

"Yeah...what happened in here?" Bom said looking around at the room that was covered in soot and sparkles. 

 

 

 

"I was putting sparkles on the gift bags that im gonna hand out during my homecoming party but Sarang here got into my sparkle box and got sparkles all over herself and so when i tried to catch her, she tipped the box and ran all around the room with it." Ji Hyo said scoling Sarang, her dog. 

 

 

 

"And what about the soot?" Minzy asked. 

 

 

 

"She ran into the fireplace as well." Ji Hyo sighed looking at the mess. 

 

 

 

The girls laughed at the cute little dog. 

 

 

 

"Here, sit down." Ji Hyo brought over a couple of clean chairs for them to sit on. 

 

 

 

"Thanks unnie." Dara said sitting down. 

 

 

 

"No problem. So are these the friends you guys are gonna bring?" Ji Hyo asked Bom and Dara about Cl and Minzy. 

 

 

 

"Deh, if we come." Bom said. 

 

 

 

"Well annyeonghasayo. Song Ji Hyo imnida, i think you know my little brother, Jiyong." Ji Hyo shook their hands. 

 

 

"cl imnida." 

 

 

 

"Minzy." Minzy smiled. 

 

 

 

"Nice to meet you guys. And Bom ah, did you say 'if you come'?" Ji Hyo furrowed her eyerbrows as she got the girls some drinks. 

 

 

 

"Yeah..." Bom said. 

 

 

 

"Waeyo??" Ji Hyo exclaimed walking back with glasses of juice on a tray. She handed them each a glass and put the tray down before she sat down as well on the sparkle covered couch. 

 

 

 

"Well, i dont know if we should come or not. I mean, how should i say this..." Bom bit her lip. "We're not really...you know.." 

 

 

 

"What is it?" Ji Hyo asked looking at the girls in confusion. 

 

 

 

"We're not really high in class." Dara said what bom couldnt. 

 

 

 

"Bwah? Thats why you guys wouldnt come?" Ji Hyo laughed. "Listen guys, im not like those other snobby rich people. I dont care how much money you have. As long as you come, Im okay. Please come deh? You guys are the only friends i have here." Ji Hyo begged. 

 

 

 

The girls thought for a minute and looked at each other but finally sighed and agreed. 

 

 

 

"Yaaayyy!!!" Ji Hyo cheered. "Thanks so much, you wont regret coming." She smiled gratefully. 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

-RING RING- 

 

 

 

"Yobosayo?" Bom answered her phone. 

 

 

 

"Come outside." Top said on the other line. Bom furrowed her eyebrows and looked outside. She saved her essay that she was working on for college and walked outside. 

 

 

 

"Im here, now what?" She said looking around. 

 

 

 

Top ran up the stairs and scared from behind making her scream and punch him right in the face. 

 

 

 

Bom gasped and covered as Top fell to the floor holding his cheek. 

 

 

 

"OMO OTTOKE!!" Bom yelled running over to him to see if he was ok. "Seunghyun ah? Are you ok?? Can you hear me??" 

 

 

 

"Dammit Accident Prone." Top groaned sitting up. 

 

 

 

 

"Oh my god. I am so sorry!!" She apologized. She put his arm around her and helped him inside. She sat him down on the matress and went to get him some ice. She brought the ice and put it on his cheek that she punched. 

 

 

 

"Can we never meet without you hurting me??" He yelled. 

 

 

"I said I was sorry!! You shouldnt have scared me like that!" She protested. 

 

 

 

"I thought you would be like any other girl and just scream. How was I supposed to know you would go all Jackie Chan on my beautiful face?" He whimpered looking in the mirror for any bruises or swelling. 

 

 

 

"I said i was sorry..." Bom pouted and wiped his face with the ice. "Why're you here anyway? Dont you have practice or something?" 

 

 

 

"Oh yeah. So you know Seungri right?" Top asked. 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah." Bom nodded. 

 

 

 

"Well...last night, I made a deal with him that if i could get him a date with one of your friends, he wouldnt say anything about us being a fake couple." Top explained. 

 

 

 

"Well which friend?" Bom asked. 

 

 

 

"...Cl...." He whispered. 

 

 

 

"Who?" She asked not being able to hear him. 

 

 

 

"Cl!" He said louder. 

 

 

 

"Bwah???? You want me to get Cl, my friend who hates Seungri, to go on a date with Seungri??" Bom exclaimed. "Does that make sense to you??" 

 

 

 

"I know i know. But he likes her and that was the only way i could make him keep his mouth shut!!" Top told her. 

 

 

 

"Aish chincha Top. Cl would never go on a date alone with him." Bom sighed and shook her head. 

 

 

 

"Then we'll go with them!" Top said. 

 

 

 

"A double date?? With Top?? as my date?? SOLD!!" Bom thought to herself but then realized another problem. "I cant, i have plans with Dara tonight." 

 

 

 

"Then have Dara come along as well, I'll find her a guy." Top told her already knowing what guy to invite. 

 

 

 

"And leave our poor maknae Minzy out? I dont think so." Bom said. 

 

 

 

"I'll get her a date as well! Just pleaseee!!" Top begged. Bom bit her lip, she didnt know what to do. Top poked her side and pouted at her. She shook her head and he poked her again while making a puppy dog face. 

 

 

 

 

"Those dont work on me Top." Bom said. He began to whimper like a puppy and rested his head on her shoulder making her go heart pound. 

 

 

 

"Alright fine!" She threw her arms up in surrender. 

 

 

 

"YES!" He cheered and hugged her. "You're the best." 

 

 

 

 

"Oh my god I love you please marry me." Bom melted on the inside. 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"Hell no." Cl told Bom back at the diner. 

 

 

 

 

"Oh come Chaerin ah!! Its only for tonight!! And you never know, maybe you'll like him after tonight!" Bom said as they cleaned tables and took dirty dishes inside. 

 

 

 

"No! He's weird, y, annoying, and looks at me like I'm some kind of toy!" Cl argued. 

 

 

 

 

"Please!!! This might be my only chance to go on a date with Top!! Do it for me chaerin ah!!" Bom begged and made a puppy face to Cl. 

 

 

 

"No!!" Cl said again. "And leave me alone, i have tables to wipe!" 

 

 

 

 

"I'll do your work for a whole week!" Bom proposed. 

 

 

 

"No." 

 

 

 

"I'll love you forever!!!" 

 

 

 

 

"Dont care." 

 

 

 

"I'll never bother you again!" 

 

 

 

 

"Whatever." 

 

 

 

"Oh come Clroo!! Just this once!! For meeeeeeee!!" Bom begged and sat on the floor hugging Cls leg so she couldnt move. 

 

 

 

"Yah! Get off!" Cl laughed and tried to shake Bom off. 

 

 

 

"Not until you say you'll do it!!" Bom hugged tighter. 

 

 

 

"Do what?" Minzy and Dara asked coming over. 

 

 

 

"Why is- actually, im gonna regret asking later so you know what, im just gonna pretend i never saw anything." YG said when he was walking by. 

 

 

 

"Sunbae!! Tell Cl to do it!!" Bom said. 

 

 

 

"Since you're the one saying it, Cl, say no." YG said before walknig out. 

 

 

 

"Sunbae!!!" Bom yelled. 

 

 

 

 

"Wait, whats going on??" Dara asked. 

 

 

 

"Bom wants us to go on a quadruple date with Top, disgusting Seungri, and two other guys that Top has for you guys." Cl explained to them. Dara and Minzy immediately grabbed Cls other leg and begged her to say yes. 

 

 

 

 

"AISH CHINCHA." Cl yelled. "Can you guys get off of me?!?!" 

 

 

 

 

"First say yes!!" Minzy told her. Cl sighed and hit her forehead out of frustration. 

 

 

"If i say yes, will you leave me alone?" She asked. 

 

 

 

 

"YAAAYYY!!" The girls cheered. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"How did you get Jiyong to come?" Seungri asked as him and Top walked into the club. 

 

 

 

"I just told him it was a guys night." Top chuckled as they went to their room in the club. 

 

 

 

"Ha, wow hyung. Do you think he'll stay after he finds out he's here as someones date?" Seungri asked. 

 

 

 

"We'll make him stay." Top said. 

 

 

 

"Who's the other guy though?" Seungri asked ordering the food. 

 

 

 

"Deukie." Top answered. 

 

 

 

"Oh nice. When're the girls coming?" He asked. 

 

 

 

"In a bit." Top responded. 

 

 

 

"I cant wait man, Cl is so hot." Seungri smiled, all giddy. Top took one of the menu's and smacked him on the back of the head. "Ah hyung!! what was that for??" 

 

 

 

"If you want her to like you, dont call her 'hot' or 'smokin." Top told him. Seungri rubbed the back of his head in pain when Kwon Young Deuk and Jiyong walked into the room. 

 

 

 

"Hey hyungs! its been a while!" Young Deuk high fived Top and Seungri. 

 

 

 

"Yeah man, i know right?" Seungri and him did that handshake that all guys do where they grab each others hands and kinda pound their chests together. (you guys know what im talking about right?)

 

 

 

"I cant wait to meet my date." Deukkie smiled. 

 

 

 

"Date? What are you talking about?" Jiyong asked. 

 

 

 

"The quadruple date tonight hyung!" Deukkie responded. 

 

 

 

"Woah woah woah woah. What quadruple date??" Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows. 

 

 

 

"...heheh...i guess i forgot to tell you..." Top awkwardly laughed. Before Jiyong could strangle Top, ther was a knock at the door. 

 

 

 

"COME IN!! QUICKLY!!" Top rushed to the door avoiding Jiyong. Top opened the door and there stood their waitor. 

 

 

 

"Deh?" Top asked him. 

 

 

 

"Theres a Miss. Park Bom out here with three other friends saying she's with you." The waitor said. 

 

 

 

"Deh deh." Top nodded. 

 

 

The waitor nodded and led Bom and the others inside. Jiyong looked up and saw Dara. 

 

 

 

-Dugan. Dugan. Dugan-