Fun times

Blinded by Love

"I can't believe you don't like vegetables. They're good for you." Dara scolded Jiyong who had picked out all the vegetables in his food at the restaurant.

"They're gross." He shrugged. They said goodbye to the ahjumma and left to go home. 

"Do you have any other plans for today?" She asked him. 


"I have to go check on the clubs later tonight. Wae?" He asked as he started driving. 

"Let's go to Namsan Tower!" Dara cheered and pumped her fists in the air. 

"Why do you wanna go to Namsan Tower?" He scoffed. 


"Why else do people go there? To lock their couple locks!" She informed him. 


"Oh my god." He groaned. "You're such a girl." 


Dara scoffed at him. "And that's a bad thing?? Come on Jiyong ah." 


Jiyong sighed. "Fine, but on one condition." 


"And what's that?" 


"Ask me while calling me oppa." He smiled. 

"Oh hell no." She said bluntly. 


"Ah wae??" He whined. 


"Because! You're four years younger than me!" She pointed out. 

"That doesn't make it illegal for you to call me that! Just this once. Please?" He begged. 

Dara sighed and rubbed her temples. "Chincha I'm gonna kill you for this." 


"Come on. I'm waiting." He smiled cheekily. 


"You're lucky I really wanna go." She sighed and prepared herself. "Can we go to Namsan Tower....oppa....?" 


"Of course." Jiyong tried to hold in his laughter. Dara groaned and buried her head in her hands. 


"I can't believe you made me do that." 


"Oh come on. You liked it." He smiled at her. 

"Oh shut up." She grunted. 


-------------------------------------------------

 

"Hyung! Where are you?! You're late for our practice!!" One of Tops hissed on the phone. 

"Oh chill. I'm not coming to the practice but I'll be there for the game so calm your balls." Top told him. 

"Hyung, this is the third time you've ditched practice. Are you with Bom again?" The guy asked irritated. 

"Gotta go." Top said hurriedly  when he heard his front door open. 


"Hyung-" but Top already hung up the phone. 


"Seunghyun ah?" Bom called. 


"In here!" He called in his room. Bom walked in with a bunch of cooking supplies. They were gonna make cookies for the team after the game later today. 


"Ready?" She asked with a smile. He nodded and followed her to the kitchen. 


"Can you tie my apron for me?" She asked turning her back towards him. He walked over to her and tied the back of her apron but hugged her back after he was done. She smiled and rested her head on his chest. 


"This feels nice." He sighed. Bom nodded in agreement. They stayed like that for a few minutes until Bom realized it was getting late. 


"Alright come on." She tried to release herself from his grip but he held onto her. "Come on Top." 


"Mmmm." He grunted and shook his head. "I don't want to." 


"Come onnnnnn. It's getting late and these cookies need at least half an hour to bake." She shook him again. 


"Aish." He let her go. "You're no fun." 


"Yeah yeah. Go put on some music or something." She ordered him. He walked to the TV and turned it on. He one of 2NE1s hit songs 'I am the Best' and walked back to the kitchen.

"Man, 2NE1 is so hot." He said staring at the screen. "Especially the main vocalist." 


"Eh. She's alright." Bom shrugged gathering the ingredients. 


"Alright, pour the flour into the bowl and I'll get the eggs." Bom said. Top did as he was told and began to stir in the eggs and flour together. Bom measured the oil and poured that in as well. 


"Can you get the water?" She asked when she took over the stirring. He filled the measuring cup with water and mixed that in as well. 


"Now for the chocolate chips and marshmallows." He rubbed his hands together as he kicked his lips thinking about the delicious sweets.


"Don't pour in-" Bom stopped when Top poured all of the chocolate chips and marshmallows in the bags, "too much." 


He innocently smiled at her and gave her a thumbs up which she glared at him for. They took out four trays and plopped 20 lumps of cookie dough onto the trays and out them into the oven to bake. 

 

Top walked over to the flour and began playing with it while Bom was setting the timer for the cookies. 


"Top how long does it say to put in on the recipe-" Bom stopped mid sentence because a puff of flour landed on her hair and face. 


Top gasped and covered his mouth. Bom blew the hair and fair off of her face and deathly glared at him. "Oh you are so dead." She grabbed the measuring cup, filled it with flour and dumped it on his head. 


Top closed his eyes as the flour fell onto his head and the floor. Bom smiled victoriously and wiped her hands. 


"Come here baby. I wanna give you a hug." Top walked closer to her. 


"Top, don't you date even think about. This is a new shirt and I will cut off your if you t-" Bom yelled in annoyance when Tio hugged her and began rubbing his head on her. "YAH!" 

 

"I know how much you like skin ship so here." He laughed hugged her tighter and shook his body while holding her making the flour go everywhere and on them.

 


After another 15 minutes of cleaning the kitchen and themselves, the plopped themselves onto the couch and watched some TV while waiting for the cookies to be done. 


"Hey isn't that Song Jong Ha?" Bom pointed at the screen when Song Jong Ha, a soccer player, appeared on the TV.


"Oh yeah, you're right it is." Too furrowed his eyebrows as he turned up the volume. 


The announcer began to speak of what happened. 

"Breaking: Song Jong Ha terminates his contact with his team. The reason of this is because Jong Ha ssi and his girlfriend Min Sook had a baby earlier this year. The baby has been taking up all of his time and he has no time for other activities. Many are wondering how he could have a baby before marriage. Here are some of the netizens and every day normal citizens thoughts:

"It's shameful how he and his girlfriend could do such a thing! Having a baby before marriage?? Just disgusting!" An elderly woman shuddered when the announcer asked her what she thought. 

"I mean, I don't think it's wrong for them to have a baby but they were both pretty young. The woman was still studying to be a teacher..." A teenage guy shrugged. 

"It's none of my business, but I think they were pretty irresponsible. Now that he lost his job too, how're they gonna raise that kid now?" A woman in her early thirties said. 

"Many are wondering if this is the fall of his career now." The announcer said when the screen came to her. "That's all for this afternoon, I'm Kim Jung Hwa singing off." 


"Holy damn." Top exclaimed.


"I know right. That poor guy." Bom looked at the picture of Song Jong Ha on the TV screen. 


"Poor guy? It was his fault for having kids. He should've used protection or something." Top sighed when he heard the oven beep signaling that the cookies were done. 


"Yeah but I mean," Bom thought for a second. "Never mind I don't know." 


"Man I never want kids." Top said. 


"Really?" Bom raised an eyebrow. 


"Yeah. I fee like they'd be such a hassle." 

"Maybe." Bom shrugged silently as they both took the cookie trays out as the room filled with the delicious smell of chocolate chip and marshmallow cookies. 

 


----------------------------------------------------------


"Oh come on Jiyong! Just pay the man the $5!!" Dara exclaimed at Jiyong who wouldn't pay for the lock because he thought that $5 was an outrageous amount of money. 


"No! I wanna get what my money's worth!" He exclaimed and continued to yell at the guy. 

"Jiyong just do it!" Dara grabbed his ear. 


"Yah yah yah yah!! Arasso arasso!!" He finally agreed. 


"Thank you." Dara sighed bitterly. 

Jiyong eyed the man with an irritated look and too out $5 from his wallet. The man gave him a big purple lock and a silver marker. 


"What should we write on?" Dara asked all giddily when they walked out. 

"How about just our names?" Jiyong said like it was obvious. 

"Yeah but more than that! What else can we put?" She asked as she thought. 


"How about 'Daragon' underneath our names?" He asked. 


"Daragon? What's that's?" Dara furrowed her eyebrows.

"People at the company sometimes call me GDragon because I'm usually spitting fire at them angrily." He said as a metaphor that he always yells. "And it'll be our couple name. Dara, Gdragon, Daragon." 


"Daragon....I like it." Dara nodded with a smile. Jiyong smiled and wrote their names in the lock with the 'Daragon' underneath and a heart. He locked it onto one of metal wires in the corner where most people didn't out their locks. 


"There." He said as he clicked it shut. He walked back over to Dara and wrapped his arms around her as she did the same. She rested her head on his chest and he rested his head on hers. 

 

--------------------------------------

 

"Hey guys!" Bom greeted her friends after she dropped the cookie basket in the locker room. She slid into the bleachers where Dara, Cl, Minzy, Taeyang, Daesung, and Jiyong were. 


"Hey." Everyone smiled and she sat next to Taeyang and Minzy. 


The game started and everyone in the bleachers cheered when the teams ran out. The other team was batting first and Seungri was the starting pitcher. 


"There's your eye candy." Minzy nudged Cl. 


"Oh god." Cl rolled her eyes. Seungri glanced up into the stand and winked at Cl before he started his pitch. Cl had to admit it though, that wink made her heart skip a beat. 

A girl in the bleachers a couple rows above them was cheering her head off. "Woooo!! Come on baby!!" 

The batter glanced up at her and gave her a little wave while Seungri was getting ready for the second pitch, the first had been a ball.

Seungri winded back and pitched as fast and hard as he could and the batter hit it hard into the outfield.  One of their teammates sprinted for it and hurled it to first base just a second too late.

"Safe!" The umpire called.

"That's right!!! Go baby!!!" The girl wooed again.

After another couple of batters, one of Seungri and Tops teammates missed the ball by a few inches.

"Ha! That's right! You got nothing on us fool!!!" The girl once again said obnoxiously.


Minzy balled her fists ready to punch her but Bom placed a hand on hers. "It's okay Minzy yah. Don't let her get to you."


An hour into the game, the score was 9-5 with the other team winning. Top was up to bat and Bom held onto her chair tightly. The pitcher smirked and did a curve ball which Top swung but got his first strike.


"Ha! Loser! That's what you get for trying to go up against my baby's team." The girl and her friends high fived each other.


But Bom couldn't take any more. She stood up and glares at the girl. "Hey. Fake s." Bom pointed at the girl.

"Me?" The girl scoffed.

"Yes you. Shut your mouth before I take this hot dog and shove it up your sorry you got it?!" Bom yelled while the girl just scoffed and stared at her gobsmacked. 


"Don't let her get to you unni?" Minzy chuckled.

"In my defense, she crossed the line." Bom crossed her arms. Minzy laughed and gave her an agreeing nod.


During the last inning, Top was up to bat, Seungri was on first, and two other players were on second and third. Top had 1 strike on him and 2 balls with 2 outs already. 


"You've got this Choi Seunghyun." Top whispered giving himself a little morale booster.


"Come on Top!!!" Bom cheered. 


Everyone in the stand was quiet. No one made a sound. The pitcher took a deep breath and winded the ball back, the next 5 minutes would determine the outcome of the game. He pitched the ball and it was as if time slowed down. Top could see everything and anything. He saw the ball perfectly clear coming at him. He smirked before ramming the bat into the ball getting a grand slam. Runners on second and third bolted straight for home but Seungri stopped at third.


"Go fool!! Top laughed as he ran towards third.

"Oh !" Seungri exclaimed and sprinted for it before the ball could get to home plate. Top laughed and was right behind Seungri. They both slid into home plate two seconds before the ball reached the catcher.

"BOTH SAFE!" The umpire exclaimed. The whole crowed roared and applauded the two boys melodious play. 


All the friends of the players that won ran onto the field and lifted Seungri and Top up.


"Hey dumb and dumber." Bom turned around to the girl and her friend that had been so obnoxious during the game. "You see the batter down there?" Bom pointed at Top. "Well that's my baby." Bom smiled triumphantly and ran down to Top. He held his arms out for her and she ran straight into them.

"Good game slugger." She smiled.

"Thanks." He smiled at her.

"For what?" She asked.

"For coming into my life." He said before kissing her in front of everyone. They all smiled and clapped for Top and Bom.

Seungri looked at CL and was about to kiss her as well and she put her hand up to his lips.

"Don't even think about it." She glares at him.