homecoming party part 2

Blinded by Love

The girls were all smiling and having a good time when Top and the other guys (except for Jiyong) came over as well. 

 

"Can we join?" Top asked pulling out the chairs on the other side. 

"No." Bom smiled playfully. Top walked over and gave her a kiss on the cheek. 

 

The guys held their stomaches trying not to throw up while the girls just 'awed' at the scene. 

Bom and Top smiled at everyone and the guys sat down. 

 

"You guys look really beautfiul by the way." Daesung complimented the girls. 

"Aw thanks Daesung ah." Bom smiled at him which made him blush. 

 

"Well you guys have fun, im gonna go say hello to everyone. I should be back in a week." Ji Hyo said making the others laugh before she went to greet the other guests. 

 

"You look bangin." Seungri winked at Cl which caused her to hit him on the back of the head. 

 

"You were asking for that one." Chuckled Daesung. 

"Dude." Minzy nudged Bom. Bom looked over where Minzy was looking and Boms hands balled into a fist. 

 

"Look who it is." Cl gagged when she looked over as well. 

 

"Im gonna punch that girl." Minzy gritted her teeth. Krystal had walked in wearing a red, not really formal but more ty, dress. 

 

"Who is it? Krystal?" Dara asked. The guys looked over at Krystal and Top grimaced slightly. Bom abruptly stood up and walked over to her. 

 

"Oh unnie." Krystal smiled smuggly. "Nice dress." 

 

"You're lucky I havent punched you yet." Bom gritted her teeth. 

"Mianhe." Krystal smiled and shrugged. "I guess I just got confused." 

 

Bom smirked. She knew how to handle Krystal now. "Its okay actually. I mean, I actually couldve worn the purple dress that Top had bought me, but Ji Hyo unni thought this one was better."

 

Krystal tried not to show how jealous she was when Bom said that Top had bought her a dress. "Well, thats nice. I got this one at Sassy&Slim for $200. Ever heard of that store?" Krystal paused for a second as she thought about something. "Wait, you probably havent heard of it since only wealthy people go there." 

 

Bom held herself back from practically tackling Krystal right there and then. "Ani." Bom shook her head. "Because I dont have to get my own dresses, my boyfriend will get them for me." Bom looked over at Top. Krystals mouth slightly opened from anger. 

"THEY'RE DATING?!?!" Krystal screamed to herself but kept her poker face. "You guys make a cute couple." 

 

"Thanks." Bom smiled to her before Krystal walked away. Bom sighed angrilly. "How can there be people like that?" She shook her head before walking back to the gang. 

 

"What happened?" Cl asked. 

"She lied to us." Bom sighed. "But whatever. Dont worry about her guys. Im pretty sure Im the one she wants to spite. You guys just kinda got mixed in." 

 

"Why?" Minzy asked her. Top and Bom looked at eacho ther before they smiled. 

 

"Lets just say," Bom wrapped her arms around Top and rested her head on his shoulder, "Top is a hunk with the ladies." 

"Oh god. Im actually gonna throw up." Dara gagged. 

 

"Hey guys." Jiyong suddenly walked over after a while. Daras ears perked up and she smiled. 

 

"Hey Oppa/Jiyong." Cl, Bom, and Minzy greeted him. Dara was about to say something when he cut her off and began to speak. 

 

"Have you seen my mom? I need to talk to her about something." Jiyong said not even looking at Dara, and the girls noticed too. Dara had told them about the trip to Busan. 

 

"Nope." The guys shook their heads. "She hasnt come to this room yet." Daesung told him. 

 

"Arasso thanks." Jiyong said before he walked out of the room. 

"Did you guys have a fight?" Whispered Cl to Dara. Dara shook her head and furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Omma?" Jiyong walked through the halls and into the other room. He looked through the dance room, the game room where the little kids were, and even at the buffet. "Aish chincha." Jiyong cursed when she wasnt in her room either. 

 

Kwon Omma was in the bathroom fixing her hair when she went to the main hall a couple of minutes after Jiyong had left from there. 

"Annyeonghasayo." Kwon Omma bowed to the guests when she walked into the room. Everyone greeted her when they saw her as she went around to the tables. 

 

"Oh! Ji Hyo yah!" Kwon Omma called over Ji Hyo when she saw her. "Come here!" 

 

"Deh omma?" Ji Hyo asked. 

"Wheres that girl that Jiyong went to Busan with? I wanna meet her!" Kwon Omma asked excitedly. "What was her name again? Dia?" 

"Omma, um, i dont think you-" Ji Hyo was interrupted when someone called Daras name behind them. 

 

"Dara! Lets go get food." Bom said as she walked to the table after putting their coats away. Kwon Omma turned around when she realized that the girls name was Dara, not Dia. Kwon Omma smiled beamed and walked over to them. 

 

"Annyeonghasayo. Im Ji Hyo and Jiyongs omma." Kwon Omma introduced herself to Bom and Dara. Bom smiled and bowed to her. 

"Annyeonghasayo, Park Bom imnida." Bom bowed. 

 

"Annyeonghasayo. Sandara Park imnida." Dara bowed slightly to the left of Kwon Omma. Mrs. Kwon furroed her eyebrows after hearing Daras name. 

"Sandara Park?" Kwon Omma thought for a second. "Where have I heard that name?" 

 

Nevertheless, Kwon Omma smiled at the two girls but thought it was a little rude that Dara wouldnt look her in the eye but stared into the distance. 

"Thanks for coming tonight for Ji Hyo. Have you guys grabbed food from the buffet yet?" Mrs. Kwon asked the girls. 

 

"Deh, we were just going." Dara answered. 

"Well, I wont hold you any longer." Mrs. Kwon move out of the wayletting the girls get by. Dara and Bom bowed their heads as a goodbye. Bom held Daras arm as Dara felt aroun the chairs leading her out of the room. 

 

"Daras blind." Said Ji Hyo walking over to Mrs. Kwon after Dara and Bom had walked away. 

 

"Chincha?" Mrs. Kwon asked. There was something familiar about Dara that Mrs. Kwon couldnt put her finger on. 

"Mhm." Ji Hyo nodded sadly. 

"Ji Hyo yah, have you ever head the name Sandara Park?" Mrs. Kwon asked. 

 

"Sandara Park?" Ji Hyo thought for a second. "Ani." Ji Hyo shook her head. 

 

"Weird.." Mrs. Kwon shrugged. "I swear I've heard that name before." 

"Who is it though?" Ji Hyo asked. 

 

"Its that Dara girls name. Her full names Sandara Park." Mrs. Kwon told her. "How old is she?" 

 

"I think almost 30." Ji Hyo said."I think Jiyong said her blindness came when she was about 8." Ji Hyo's phone began to ring. "Hold on omma. Yobosayo?....oh Jong Ki yah....yeah Im fine. You?" Ji Hyo walked out in to the hall to answer her call from her husband.

 

Mrs. Kwon thought long and hard for the next hour about Dara. And then it hit her like a slap in the face. 

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

"Alright everybody! Please make your way outside with your coats if you would like to see the fire workds! We're cutting the cake as well!" Ji Hyo announced over the mic. Everyone cheered and went to grab their coats. 

 

"Can someone grab my jacket?" Dara told the girls. 

"Yeah sure." Cl said looking through the coats for Daras jacket. Cl looked for a couple minutes but couldnt find it. "Unni i dont see it." 

 

"Hm?" Dara furrowed her eyebrows. "I gave it to Bom to hang up." 

"Yeah and I hung it up with the rest of ours." Bom told them but Daras jacket still couldnt be found. 

 

"Just take someone elses." Top suggested as he put on his own. 

"I dont wanna take someone elses jacket, thats rude." Dara slumped. "I'll just watch from the doors." Dara said right before a jacket was slung onto her shoulders. 

 

"Here." Jiyongs voice said. "I have an extra one." He said nonchalantly before walking away. 

 

Dara didnt know what to say. But she suddenly felt really angry at him. 

 

When everyone was outside enjoyng the fireworks after Ji Hyo had cut her cake, Dara was still angry. 

"Im gonna go to the bathroom." Dara told the others. 

 

"Oh arasso. I'll be right back Top." Bom told Top and she was about to go with Dara when Dara stopped her. 

"No its okay. I can find it by myself. We went before so I can find it now." Dara assured her. 

 

"Are you sure?" Bom looked at her with worry. 

 

"Yeah I'll be fine." Dara slightly smiled before walking away. 

 

Dara walked into the bathroom and washed her hands for no reason. She just needed to be alone for a second. She dried her hands and walked back out but bumped into someone on in the hall. 

 

"Oh, sorry Dara." Said Jiyongs voice. He was about to walk away when she grabbed his arm. 

 

"No. You're not gonna avoid me this time." Dara exclaimed. 

"What're you alking about" He asked trying to sound like he didnt care. 

 

"You know exactly what Im talking about. We went to Busan together, you kissed me on the head when we slept together, you held my hand all weekend and tonight? You've only said four things to me all night!" Dara told him letting out her anger. 

 

"Dara-" 

"No! Im not done yet." She glared. "You know exactly how I feel about you so why havent you said anything yet?? YOu get close and when I try to be closer, you shut me out that second. Give me an answer Jiyong or stop playing with my feelings!" She yelled. 

 

Jiyong was at a loss for words. Of course he liked Dara. She was the only girl he ever looked at, but with her family status, his mom would never accept her. 

 

"I, Dara." Jiyong gathered is strength. "I dont like you. Im sorry. Whatever nice thing I did for you, that was just my manners. Im sorry if you took that for anything more. I dont have feelings for you like that." He told her not knowing he had just ripped her heart into a hundred pieces. 

 

He patted her on the shoulder and walked away leaving her alone in the quiet and empty hallway which is what she felt inside. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

"hello?" Dr. Adams answered the phone. 

 

"Dr. Adams!" Its Mrs. Kwon." Mrs. Kwon said in english to their USA doctor. 

"Ah yes! How're you Mrs. Kwon?" Dr. Adams asked. 

 

"Good. I have a question actually." Mrs. Kwon bit her lip. 

"Is everything ok with the chairman? Do I need to send more meds?" Dr. Adams asked. 

 

"Oh no no, he's ok. But do you remember when you did the surgery, we made that deal about his operation." Mrs. Kwon started. 

 

Dr. Adams cleared his throat because he didnt like to talk about that incident. "Yes what about it?" 

 

"Do you remember that little girls name? The one that was before the chairman on the doner list." 

"Umm..Im not sure. I think it started with an S." Dr. Adams thought for a second. "Sandy? Sarah?" 

 

"Sandara." Mrs. Kwon sighed and put her forhead on her hand. 

 

"Ah! Thats it! Sandara Park! That was her name!" Dr. Adams exclaimed remembering her. "That poor girl." 

 

"Alright...thank you Dr. Adams." Mrs. Kwon sighed stressfully. 

"No problem Mrs. Kwon. But, lets not speak of that deal again alright? If anyone else found out, we could be sent to jail." Dr. Adams warned. 

 

"I understand. Goodbye." Mrs. Kwon hung up.