AHHHHH

Blinded by Love

The girls walked in and Cl and Seungri locked eyes with each other. This was the first time they actually looked at each other and Seungris mouth slightly opened from shock. Cls eyes grew wide and she tried to hide herself from him. Jiyong looked over at the girls and then glared at Top.

 

 

"What the hell are they doing here??" Jiyong glared at Top after he dragged Top out into the hall. 

 


"I knew you wouldn't come if I told you!" Top argued. 

 

 


"Exactly! If you knew, you shouldn't have brought me here." Jiyong gritted his teeth. 

 

 

 

"Well you're here now, you can't leave. It'll seem rude!" Top told him as Jiyong walked away. Jiyong stopped walking and turned around. 

 

 

 


"When have I ever cared if people think I'm rude or not?" Jiyong asked before going back into the room. 

 

 


"Is everything ok?" Bom asked when Top and Jiyong came back in. 

 

 


"Yeah. I just have to leave." Jiyong said grabbing his keys and wallet. 

 

 


Dara heard him say he was leaving and began to panic. She really wanted to spend time with him. 

 

 

 

"Did something happen?" Bom whispered to Top. Top smiled and told her not to worry. Dara grabbed her purse and felt her way out of the room and into the hall. 

 

 


"J- Jiyong!" She called hoping he hadn't left yet. "Jiyong wait!" 

 

 

 

He turned around but didn't say anything. He had to clench his jaw to not speak. 

 

 

"Are you still there?" She asked. He nodded but kept his mouth shut. "Jiyong?" 

 

 


".....I'm here." He said softly not being able to hold back. 

 

 

 

Dara couldn't hold back her smile. "You're leaving?" 

 

 

 

"Yeah. I don't really like clubs that much." He lied. 

 

 


"Oh...um, can you give me a ride home? I don't like clubs either." She lied as well. 

 

 


"Sure." He said. He began to walk away when he realized Dara couldn't see where she was going. 

 

 


"I'm coming, I'll find my way. Just tell me if I'm about to bump into anything or not." Dara told him as she felt her away to the elevator feeling the walls beside her. 

 

 


Jiyong stared at her for a minute. She was blind and couldn't see anything but darkness, how could she still smile to brightly?

 

 

Dara felt someone's hand slip into hers. "I'll lead you." Jiyong told her. 

 

 


-Dugan. Dugan. Dugan-

 

 

She smiled to herself shyly as Jiyong intertwined his fingers with hers. They reached the elevator and went in. 

 

 

Dara thought of something to talk about but nothing came to mind. She bit her lip and thought harder but still nothing. 

 

 

Jiyong looked over at her as she tapped her two index fingers together beneath her chin. He slightly smiled at how cute she looked right there. 

 


The elevator opened on the lobby and Jiyong grasped her hand again. He realized they had to go through the giant crowd on the dance floor that to get to the parking lot. 

 

 

"Dara." He said. 

 

 


"Hm?" 

 

 


"Stay close to me arasso?" He told her said he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her close. 

 

 

"Omo!" She squeaked at his sudden move. He smirked and began moving through the crowd. People were dancing and having fun as the DJ hyped them up. 

 

 

"ARE YOU READY FOR THE B-E-S-T??" The DJ yelled through the microphone. 

 

 


"NAEGA CHE CHALAGA!!!" The clubbers yelled back as they danced to 'I am the Best.' 

 

 


Somebody was dancing so much that they bumped into Jiyong and Dara making Jiyong hug her for protectively.

 

 

"Sorry man!" The dancer said before returning to the dance floor. 

 

 


"Bastard." Jiyong muttered under his breath. 

 

 


"I'm ok Jiyong." Dara soured him but enjoying every second of their accidental hug. 

 

 

Jiyong glared at the guy once more before quickly rushing Dara out of there. 

 

 


"Sorry." He said apologizing for hugging her. 

 

 

"Don't worry about it." Dara smiling like an idiot. Jiyong looked over at her and silently chuckled as he opened the car door for her. 

 

 

"Jiyong can I ask you for a favor?" Dara asked as he drove to her house. 

 

 


"Hm?" He responded.

 

 

"Can you go to my house to pick up Miho and then drop me off at the diner?" Dara asked him. 

 


"Uh, yeah sure." He said slightly confused. Why was she going to the diner at 8 pm?

 


He stopped in front of her house and helped her out. She felt the wall beside of the stairs to help her up. Jiyong watched her walk to make sure she didn't get hurt. 

 

 

He heard a dog happily barking as Dara laughed and soon, Miho ran down the stairs with Dara walking behind her. Miho spotted Jiyong and growled vigorously. 

 

 


"He's alright Miho. Jiyong won't hurt me." Dara told her. She wrapped her arms around Jiyongs waist and put her on on his shoulder. "See?" 

 

 

Miho cocked her head to the right still not sure whether or not to trust him. But nevertheless, she ceased her growling. 

 

 

Jiyong tensed up at her touch not knowing what to do. Dara let go of him and asked if it was ok for Miho to ride in the back of the car. 

 

 


"Uh..yeah. It's fine." He said still trying to process her touch. 

 

 


"Thanks, you're the best." Dara smiled and opened the back seat door for Miho to get in. Dara did the same and got into the seat and waited for Jiyong to hop in as well. 

 

 

"Aish. Dara. Why're you making this so hard?" He whispered looking at her as she pet Miho. 

 

He got into the car and they drove in silence until they reached the diner. 

 

 


"Do you have work?" He asked after they parked the car. 

 

 


"Ani." Dara responded. "There's a special spot near the diner that I go to sometimes." 

 

 

Jiyong nodded but didn't say anything. 

 

 


"Do you wanna come?" She asked surprising him. 

 

 

"No. I can't." 

 

 

"Sure." He said. Dara smiled and got out. She opened the door for Miho and attached her leash. 

 

 


"Miho, Kajja." Dara said as Jiyong walked beside her. Miho led Dara to their spot which was only a couple minutes away by walking. 

 

 


"Do you come here often?" Jiyong asked as they walked. 

 

 

 

"Mhm. Once a week usually, or if I'm really happy or sad." She told him. He nodded and stared down at his feet. 

 

 

Miho turned into a giant field that led into a little forest in the middle of the field. Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows as he followed Dara into the forest. As they passed trees and branches and bushes, he saw a little empty circle in the center of the forest. It was full of lush green grass and had a little pond in the center surrounded by beautiful flowers. It looked magical.

 

 


For some reason, Jiyong felt warmer in this little nature haven. He took of his jacket even though it was almost December. 

 

 

 

 

"Pretty. Isn't it?" Dara said walking over to the flowers and sitting in the field next to the pond. She lifted up her dress slightly, just above her knees and let her feet rest in the cold water. 

 

 


"You're gonna get sick." He told her as he sat beside her. 

 

 


"Probably. But this relaxes me." She shrugged. He grabbed his jacket and draped it over her shoulders to at least keep her upper body warm. She smiled. "Thanks." 

 

 

He nodded and looked around. It felt like the moonlight was only shining in this little circle. He could see Miho chasing around little rabbits and squirrels in the forest and happily enjoying her freedom. 

 

 


"This place is beautiful." He said softly. 

 

 


"I know." She sighed and lifted her head up so the moonlight shined on her sparkling skin. "Before I went blind, my family found this little place and we planted all the flowers you're looking at now." Dara said. "They're supposed to be purple Lillie's." 

 

 

"They are. And there's dozens of them." Jiyong assured her. 

 

 


"Good." She smiled. 

 

 


They didn't know what else to say. Dara liked him and really wanted to tell him but didn't know how. 

 

 

"Jiyong." Dara said after a long silence. 

 

 

"Hm?" He looked over at her. Dara took her feet out of the pond and sat with her legs crossed and turned towards him. 

 

 

Jiyong watched as she lifted one her hands and put it on his cheek. She brushed her hand over his eyes and down his face. 

 

 

Jiyong closed his eyes as his heart began to speed up. 

 

 


"Dara-"

 

 

"I knew it. You're really handsome." She said bringing her hands back to herself. 

 

 

Jiyong didn't know what to do or say, he'd never met a girl like her before. One who didn't like him for his looks or money. She liked him because he was Jiyong. 

 

 


And he couldn't have that. He would ruin her life if he led her on. 

 

 

 

"I have to go." He said softly and stood up. 

 

 

Dara slightly frowned but tried not to show it. "Already?" 

 

 

 

"Yeah. It's getting late." He said helped her up. "Stay here, I'll go get Miho." He began to walk away. 

 

 

 

After she couldn't hear his footsteps rustling the leaves anymore, she sighed. 

 

 


"Jiyong ah. Why're you pushing me away?" She asked herself. 

 

 

 

"Because you'll hate me if I don't." He whispered to himself as he walked away. Dara thought he left but he wasn't that far away yet. 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

"I can't do this." Cl told Bom after they walked out into the hall. 

 

 

 

"Why not?" Bom asked furrowing her eyebrows. 

 

 

 

"Do you remember Lee Seung Hyun?" Cl asked. 

 

 

 

"Your ex-boyfriend you dated first year of high school?" Bom asked. Cl nodded. 

 

 


"Put two and two together unni. LEE Seungri, LEE Seunghyun. Is it a coincidence they look alike??" Cl exclaimed. 

 

 

 

Bom gasped and peeked inside and put her hand over . "THATS HIM??!!!?!?!" 

 

 

 

"SHHHH!!!" Cl covered Boms mouth. "yess!!! Thats the one!! I can't believe I didn't recognize him. And the fact that he didn't recognize me either!!" 

 

 

Seungri had just dyed his hair black and taken off his glasses. All the times thatCl had seen him prior, he had worn his glasses and his hair was light brown. Seungri didn't recognize her because she was wearing any makeup and she had her hair constantly in a ponytail. 

 

 

 

"Omo ottoke??" Bom paced back and forth. 

 

 

 

"Ottoke? I have to leave thats what!!" Cl said. 

 

 

 

"Do you think he remembers you??" Bom asked. 

 

 

 

"Considering his mouth dropped to the floor when I walked in, maybe!" Cl said sarcastically. 

 

 

"What're we gonna do?" Bom asked as they peeked inside at the guys and Minzy. 

 

 

 

"I'm leaving. We're gonna go in quickly, I'm gonna grab my stuff and then I'm going to go catch a taxi. Ok?" Cl explained Bom the plan. 

 

 

"Arasso. Fighting!" Bom put on a determined face. 

 

 

"Fighting!" Cl did the same. 

 

 


"Oppa and I are gonna go dance." Minzy said when they walked in. 

 

 

 

"Oppa?" Cl whispered to Bom. Bom elbowed her for her to shush. 

 

 

 

"Oh already?" Bom laughed awkwardly.

 

 

 

"Yeah, oppa thinks I cant dance." Minzy pretend glared at Young Deuk. 

 

 

 

"But you cant." Bom said bluntly. 

 

 

 

"Yes I can!" Minzy argued. 

 

 

 

"Minji yah, fish out of water look better dancing than you." Cl chuckled. "You cant dance." 

 

 

 

"See?" Bom laughed. 

 

 

 

"Yeah, saying you can dance is like saying Bom can sing." Cl joked. 

 

 

"Yah!" Bom exclaimed hitting Cl on the arm. 

 

 


"Well im not wrong!" Cl exclaimed rubbing her arm. Minzy rolled her eyes and left with Young Deuk to the dance floor. 

 

 

"Well...um...my professor just called saying she needed me...so...I have to go." Cl lied as she grabbed her purse. 

 

 


Seungri kept his eyes on her not moving away for even a second. Top nudged him and nodded for him to follow her. Seungri gave him a look and shrugged his shoulders. Top glared at him and sternly nodded again. Seungri shook his head refusing to go. Top glared at Seungri and slightly kicked him in the shin. Seungri yelled in pain making Bom give him a funny look.

 

 

"Looks like I have to go too." Seungri whimpered rubbing his shin and following Cl out. 

 

 

 

Bom looked back at Top who cutely smiled at her.

 

 

 


"Well. This night was fun." Bom slightly laughed and slumped onto the black leather couch. 

 

 

 

"Ha, yeah. Loads." Top chucked and poured them a couple of shots. 

 

 


"Oh no no no. I really cant drink." Bom stopped him from pouring her little glass. 

 

 

 

"Oh come on. One or two wont kill you." Top handed her the tiny glass. 

 

 

 

Bom bit her lip and hesitated. He smiled at her and nudged it a little closer to her. She sighed and took the glass. 

 

 

 

"Cheers?" He held his glass up. 

 

 

She smiled. "cheers." Bom clinked her glass against his. 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"Chaerin ah!!" Seungri ran after her. Cl bit her lip and walked slightly faster. She made it outside into the parking lot until Seungris hand grabbed her arm and stopped her. 

 

 

"Yah. I've been calling you since we left the room." He panted. 

 

 


"Oh chincha? I didn't hear you." She slightly laughed. He breathed heavily while she just awkwardly stood there. "Well....bye!" She said walking towards the road to grab a taxi. 

 

 


"Yah yah yah! Wait!" He groaned and ran after her again. 

 

 

"Aish chincha." She cursed silently to herself. "What?" She turned around again. 

 

 

He was surprised when she turned around. "Wow. I almost forgot how beautiful you were." 

 


Cl blushed crimson red! "....gotta go!!" And she ran into the nearest taxi parking alongside the street. 

 

 

 


Seungri smirked and looked through his phone after she left if he still had her number. He looked through but slumped his shoulders when he didn't. 

 

 


Then something came into his mind. 

 

 

"Oh god, I hope I still have it." He said as he quickly ran to his car to drive home. 

 

 

 


------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

-BEEP. BEEEP. BEEP-

 

 

"Mmmm...." Bom rustled and pulled her arm out from under the blanket. She reached over to the alarm clock and pushed the snooze button. 

 

 

She turned to her side and fell back asleep as someone's arm pulled her close. She smiled as she felt a light breathing near the back of her neck. 

 

 

Boms eyes shot open and she turned around. 

 

 

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" She screamed making Top, who was sleeping beside her, wake up as well. 

 

 


He shot up from her sleep and looked at her wide eyed. 

 

 

 


She stared at him but then felt a soft breeze on near her feet. She saw her bare legs and looked under the blanket. 

 

 


"I have no clothes on." She gasped. "oh my god. I'm ." 

 

 

Top looked under the blanket at himself and realized the same thing.

 

 

 

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" They both screamed at the top of their lungs.