weird, isnt it?

Blinded by Love

Jiyong smiled and wrapped his arms around Dara. 

 

 

 

"Jiyong." Top said. 

 

 

 

 

"Give me a second." Jiyong hugged Dara tighter. 

 

 

 

 

"Ji!" Top yelled louder. Jiyong blinked his eyes and shook his head. He looked to the side and saw Top looking at him weirdly. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you ok?" Top asked. Jiyong looked in front of him and saw Dara being hugged by her YG family, not him. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Uh, yeah." Ji shook his head and followed the guys to a long booth in the back of the diner. Why was he dreaming about Dara hugging him?

 

 

 

 

"Coachnim said the others will be here in a bit." Seungri said reading the text coach sent him. 

 

 

 

 

"Arasso. We'll wait until they get here." Top said. He looked over at the YG Family and how happy they looked. "I wonder what happened." 

 

 

 

 

The guys looked over as well and agreed. 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah me too." Daesung nodded. 

 

 

 

 

"Why dont you ask your little girlfrined?" Taeyang snickered. 

 

 

 

 

"What are you talking about?" Top asked. Taeyang nodded his head over to the diner counter. Top looked over and saw a pair of big brown eyes peeking up at him. He made eye contact with her eyes. She gasped and her head slipped back under the counter. 

 

 

 

 

"Oh come on. Boms just a fan." Top smiled at her cuteness. 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah right." Taeyang snickered. 

 

 

 

 

"Bom ah!!" YG yelled. The guys looked over from the yelling and saw Bom hit her head on the counter trying to stand up. They guys grimaced and could feel how much that mustve hurt. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aiiii." Bom cursed rubbing her head. 

 

 

 

 

"She's cute though." Daesung said. 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah." Taeyang agreed. 

 

 

 

 

 

The girls (except for Dara who was working the cash register) were in the back preparing the food and serving tables as well. 

 

 

 

 

The girls heard a loud commotion outside and went to see what it was. They peered through the window and saw about 20 guys walk in with an older looking man. The guys walked to the back to the other guys and sat around that area. They took up at least 5 tables and 2 booths. 

 

 

 

The girls looked horrified that they would have to serve and cook for this many. They looked over at YG who had money signs practically jumping out of his eyeballs. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well, my hours are over." Gummy said as soon as the clock ticked 6 pm. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Unnie!" The girls whined. 

 

 

 

 

"Mianhe, I got a life too ya know!" She waved before taking off her apron and dashing out of there. 

 

 

 

They glanced around and saw Se7en taking off his apron too. 

 

 

 

 

"Oppa dont you dare." Minzy threatened. 

 

 

 

 

"Mianhe, gotta take my appa to the hospital." Se7en left as well. 

 

 

 

 

Cl looked around for their last hope and saw Soo Hyun and Lee Hi laughing as they served tables. 

 

 

 

 

"Girls!! My lovely dongsengs!!" Cl hugged them. 

 

 

 

 

"We leave at 6:30 unni." Soo Hyun laughed. Cl slumped and let go of them. 

 

 

 

 

"Cant you stay for a little longer??" Cl practically begged. 

 

 

 

"We have school tomorrow unni, finals soon." Lee Hi shrugged and patted Cl on the shoulder. Cl turned around looking more defeated than when she got ranked last place in middle school. 

 

 

 

 

"Just us??" Bom exclaimed. 

 

 

 

 

Minzy sniffled and hugged the girls one by one. "It was nice knowing you unnies." 

 

 

 

Bom wiped away fake tears. "You too Minzy yah. You were the best maknae ever." 

 

 

 

 

"Its been a good 20 years." Cl joined their little scene. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah. If you guys are done filming your drama, start doing your jobs for once!!" YG yelled. 

 

 

 

 

 

The girls sighed and did rock paper scissors on who did what. 

 

 

 

 

"Dammit." Bom cursed when she lost the first round. She had to take their orders and serve the food. 

 

 

 

 

"Aiiish." Cl groaned when she lost against Minzy. Cl had to cook all the food for them. Minzy was happy because the only thing she had to do was clean the tables afterwards. 

 

 

 

 

 

The girls went into the back and got ready. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Alright. Chest and out, smile on, hair y, make them love ya Bom ah!" Minzy said fixing Bom up. 

 

 

 

 

"The more they like you, the more tips we get." Cl said as she warmed up the stove and oven and put the glasses out. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Arasso arasso." Bom agreed. She grabbed a tissue box and stuff some tissues into her bra. She looked down and thought for a second. "Too big?" She asked. 

 

 

 

 

Cl and Minzy thought for a bit. "Yeah, a little." Cl said. Bom sighed and threw the tissues away. 

 

 

 

 

The girls looked at eachother with determination. 

 

 

 

 

"Fighting!" They all said.

 

 

 

 

Bom took a deep breath and walked out of the back and to the tables. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Annyeonghasayo. Park Bom imnida and i'll be your waitress." Bom smiled to the guys. The guys all smiled back and gave her their orders. 

 

 

 

 

"You're very pretty!" One of the guys yelled to her. 

 

 

 

"Aha, thank you." She smiled bashfully. 

 

 

 

 

"I'll have omurice." Top said when she asked him what he wanted. 

 

 

 

 

Bom looked at him. 

 

 

 

 

"On my plate thise time please, not on my clothes." He joked. She bit her lip in embarassment at the bad memory and rushed back inisde. 

 

 

 

 

Cl and Bom began cooking like crazy while the players waited. 

 

 

 

 


 "Here here here." Cl handed Bom two trays of plates of food. Bom took them and balanced them on her hands before walking out. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Three orders of omurice, four jjajangmyuns, and one jambbong." Bom handed the food out. 

 

 

 

The guys all said thank you as Lee Hi brought out their drinks as well. 

 

 

 

 

Bom rushed back in for the rest of the orders while Dara was talking to someone at the cash register. 

 

 

 


"$13.95 please." Dara told the man.

 

 

 


The man reached into his pocket and took out $8 from his wallet. He was a regular here and knew that Dara was blind. He looked around and secretly handed her the $8 and a few dimes from his wallet. 

 

 

 


Jiyong looked over and saw what was happening. He stood up and walked over to the counter. 

 

 

 

"That's not enough." Jiyong told the guy. 

 

 

 

 

"What are you talking about?" The guy scoffed. 

 

 

 


"The price was $13.95, I think you need to pay her five more bucks." Jiyong glared at him. Bom and YG had now walked over after hearing what Jiyong said. 

 

 

 


"What's going on?" Bom asked. 

 

 

 

 

"This bastard over here wasn't gonna pay the full price." Jiyong told them.

 

 

 

 

"That is not true! The girl said $8 and so I gave her $8!" The guy exclaimed. 

 

 

 


"Is this true Dara?" YG asked her. 

 

 

 


Dara shook her head. "Ani, what Jiyong said was right." 

 

 

 


"Oh come on. Are you gonna believe them or one of your most regular customers? I come here all the time so get my dinner." The man argued.

 

 

 

 

"You're right." YG said suddenly. Bom and Jiyong looked at him. 

 

 

 


"Sunbae." Bom furrowed her eyebrows at him. 

 

 

 

 


"He's one of my most trusted customers and he comes here all the time." YG said.

 

 

 


"Thank you! You really are the best diner manager in Seoul." The man smiled happy he wasn't caught.

 

 

 

 


"I am the best manager, because no matter much you come here and pay for our food, I believe my employee. If Dara says you didn't pay the right price, I believe her. Now get out of my diner and please don't come back." YG told the guy.

 

 

 

 

Dara slightly smiled and looked down. 

 

 

 


"Wah chincha. This is the last time I ever come here again!" The guy exclaimed before storming out. 

 

 

 


YG was pissed off. He hated people like him the most. "Dara are you ok?"

 

 

 

 


Dara smiled and nodded. "Thanks sunbae." 

 

 

 

 


"Sure thing." He patted her on the head before going back into his office. 

 

 

 

 

"What a ." Bom shook her head. "Will you be alright here?"

 

 

 


"Yeah." Dara said.

 

 

 

 


"Alright, I'm gonna go finish serving the tables." Bom told her before leaving as well. 

 

 

 

 

"Thank you." Dara said to Jiyong. "Thanks for helping me." 

 

 

 

 


Jiyong stared at her again. What was it about Dara that made him act this way? 

 

 

 


"No problem." He said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After most of the players had left, the only guys that were still there were the five guys.

 

 

 

 

"Do you guys need a lift home?" Top asked Bom. 

 

 

 

 


"Um, yeah. But we have to clean up the tables and the kitchen first. You guys should, it's gonna be really late by the time we're done." Bom told him. 

 

 

 

 

"What if we help you?" Top said. 

 

 

 


"You wanna help us clean the diner...?" Bom raised an eyebrow. 

 

 

 

 


"Yeah, how hard can it be?" Top chuckled. The other guys joined in and agreed. 

 

 

 

 

"Alright then...." Bom agreed hesitantly. 

 

 

 

 

 


-10 minutes later-

 

 

 

 

"Daesung ssi, you can't put the dirty towels in the dish washer!" Bom face palmed herself. 

 

 

 


"Seungri yah! the food off of the plates doesn't mean they're clean!!" Cl exclaimed. 

 

 

 

 


"Wahh!!" Dara slipped and fell onto the floor. "Who spilled water on the floor?!" Dara yelled as Taeyang slowly walked away and pushed the mop and bucket away from him.

 

 

 

"Break one more plate Top, I dare you." Minzy gritted her teeth.

 

 

 

 

 


"Someone stop Jiyong before he eats all of our food." Bom sighed. 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"Wah, cleanings fun!" Top exclaimed after they were all done and walked out to the parking lot.

 

 

 


"I know right? We should become housemaids!" Daesung agreed. 

 

 

 


The girls looked back into the diner and grimaced. 

 

 

 


"How many plates, cups, and towels do we need to replace?" Cl asked afraid of the answer. 

 

 

 

 


"Let's just say if you took our paychecks for the whole year, it still wouldn't be enough to pay for the stuff." Minzy shook her head. 

 

 

 

 

"So where do you guys live?" Seungri asked.

 

 

 

 


"Well me and Minji are by the bowling alley on 18th Street." Cl said. 

 

 

 

 

"Oh arasso. I'm dropping off Daesung who lives by there so I can drop you guys off on the way." Seungri said. 

 

 

 

 

"Thanks." Minzy smiled. 

 

 

 

 

Seungri looked at Cl and smiled at her while she just rolled her eyes and got into the car. 

 

 

 


"Me and Ji can drop you two off." Top said. 

 

 

 

 

"We're by Seoul Apartment Buildings." Bom told him. 

 

 

 

 

"Oh chincha? Ji and I live there." Top said. "Kajja." 

 

 

 

 

Top opened the door for Bom who just hiccuped and slid in to the back seat. Jiyong slightly opened the door for Dara.

 

 

 


The ride home was pretty awkward. No one said anything unless the occasional cough.

 

 

 

 


"Take a left here." Bom told Top. He did as he was told but furrowed his eyebrows as he drove down the street. He had never been near this part of the area before. The houses here were small and old. 

 

 

 


"And then stop there." Bom pointed to a small little house a few feet away. 

 

 

 


The guys looked around, this place didn't seem too safe and nice like the stuff they were used to.

 

 

 

 

"Thank you so much." Bom thanked him as they all got out. 

 

 

 


"Yeah no problem." Top said. 

 

 

 

 

They stood there awkwardly for a minute or two not knowing what else to say. 

 

 

 

 


"Um, I'm sorry I spilled omurice on you, and coke on your pants, and ice down your pants as well, and hit you in the crotch with a baseball." Bom apologized to him. 

 

 

 


He laughed. "It's ok. You just left a very memorable impression on me." 

 

 

 

She awkwardly smiled and thanked him again.

 

 

 

 

"I should probably go. I have work again tomorrow." She told him. 

 

 

 

"Yeah, good night." He said before she walked away. 

 

 

 


"Thanks again for today Jiyong." Dara smiled. 

 

 

 

 


"Sure thing." He said before she left as well. The guys thought they were going to go into the building but the girls took the stairs on the side and went up to a tiny little rooftop house that was smaller than the size of one of their rooms. 

 

 

 


"Weird, isn't it?" Top said when the girls went in.

 

 

 

"What is?" Jiyong asked.

 

 

 

 

"Don't you feel happier with these girls than the girls we usually hang out with?" Top asked him.

 

 

 

 

"Why do you think its weird?" Jiyong asked.

 

 

 

 

 

"I mean look at where they're living, my clothes probably cost more than this house." Top said. "But yet, i felt happy today. Bom just made me feel happy."