wanna dance?

Blinded by Love

"Will you be ok?" Top asked Bom when they were walking up the stairs to her house. 

 

 

"Mhm." She nodded staring down at her feet as she walked.  He glanced over at her and noticed she was still feeling pretty upset. They reached the top and he pulled her in for a tight hug before she went in. 

 

 

"It'll be alright." He soothed her. Bom sighed and hugged him back. 

 

 

 

"Thank you." she said softly. 

 

 

"Call me later arasso?" He said to her. 

 

 

 

She nodded on his chest and released their hug. She slightly smiled at him and turned around to go in. 

 

 

 

"Uh, Bom." He quickly said stopping her. 

 

 

"Hm?" she turned back around. 

 

 

"Uh..,nevermind." He smiled. 

 

 

 

She tilted her head to the side in confusion but he just shook his head and told to her go in. 

 

 

"Arasoo. I'll call you." She said before going in. 

 

 

 

Top sighed and began walking away. "I was just gonna ask what you thought of us being together.." 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

"Where should the Thanksgiving Dinner be this year?" YG asked the YG family at the diner the next day. Business at the Diner was slow so they were all just sitting around not really doing anything. Every year when there was an upcoming holiday, the YG family would spend it ahead of time with each other and their families.

 

 

"I already got that taken care of. My omma has a friend who owns a restaurant and said we could host the party there. I already set the date for Tuesday." Se7en said playing thumb war with Minzy. 

 

 

"Good, will she provide catering?" YG asked. 

 

 

Se7en nodded when he beat Minzy. 

 

 

"Ai chincha oppa! Cant you let me win at least once??" Minzy whined. 

 

 

"Nah." Se7en chuckled. 

 

 

The others smiled. Bom turned to Chan Hyuk and Soo Hyun and told them to bring their mother. 

 

 

"Oh i dont know noona. Ommas still pretty sick." Chan Hyuk told her. 

 

 

"Oh come on. She's been stuck in the house for over a month now. And you said she was getting better. Bringing her to the dinner would really make her happy I think." Dara said. 

 

 

"They're right guys." Gummy told them. 

 

 

 

The siblings thought for a bit. "Arasso." Soo Hyun agreed. 

 

 

 

"I'll even come and pick you guys up." YG told them. 

 

 

 

"Oh aniyo sunbaenim, you dont have to." Chan Hyuk stopped him. 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah yeah whatever." YG ignored him. "And are you girls finally gonna bring dates?" He said to Bom, Dara, Cl and Minzy. 

 

 

 

"Yeah chincha. Even Haru brought a date last year." Tablo said. 

 

 

 

"We had dates!" Bom protested. 

 

 

"Cl doesnt count." YG said. 

 

 

 

"Like actual dates, you know, real guys that you actually like." Gummy told them. The girls rolled their eyes but the thought stuck with them. They were in their mid 20s now, and still single. 

 

 

 

"Customers are coming in for lucnh, get ready. And dont forget about Tuesday guys. Make sure to tell your families. Me and Se7en will talk later about it and i'll put the address and name of the restaurant on the whiteboard." YG told them. 

 

 

 

"Deh." Everyone responded and went back to work as the customers began to come in. 

 

 

"You should bring Top oppa." Minzy told Bom in the kitchen. 

 

 

"Yeah, maybe i'll ask him." Bom said cleaning the dishes. 

 

 

 

"Good, and Cl unni, you should ask Seungri." Minzy told Cl who was frying bacon. 

 

 

"Yah, are you crazy??" Cl exclaimed. 

 

 

 

"Yes." Minzy replied bluntly. "But im serious." 

 

 

 

"Never in a million years would I ask that bastard out again!! I broke up with him for a reason in highschool!!" Cl yelled slamming the spatula on the bacon with each word. 

 

 

 

"Arasso arasso." Minzy backed away with her hands infront of her for defense. 

 

 

"You should take Jiyong." Bom told Dara. 

 

 

"Nah. I dont think he likes me very much." Dara sighed as she dried the plates. 

 

 

 

"Well what about you missy?" Cl looked over at Minzy who was putting more straws in the straw containers.

 

 

"What about me?" Minzy looked at them innocently. 

 

 

"Arent you gonna ask Young Deuk? You guys totally hit it off last night." Bom told her. 

 

 

 

"I think I will." Minzy blushed shyly. "I think i really like him." 

 

 

"Kyaahh!!!!" The girls squealed at their maknae. 

 

 

 

"Now Minzy, do we need to go over the talk again?" Bom asked her motherly like. 

 

 

 

"Aiii unni!!!" Minzy gagged and covered her ears. 

 

 

"I just want to make sure you know!!" Bom told her. 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

-RING RING- 

 

 

 

"Yobosayo?" Top answered his phone as he drove to his game. 

 

 

 

"Uh hey." Bom bit her lip as she paced around the parking lot on her break. 

 

 

 

"Who is it?" Seungri mouthed in the seat next to him. 

 

 

 

"Bom." Top mouthed back. "Hey whats up?" He asked her. 

 

 

 

"Oh, um, nothing. I was, er, just wondering.." she bit her lip. 

 

 

 

"Is something wrong?" He asked. 

 

 

"Ani. Um, are- are you doing anything Tuesday?" She stuttered. 

 

 

 

"I have a game at noona. Waeyo?" He asked as he stopped at a red light. 

 

 

 

"Are you doing anything after?" She asked timidly. 

 

 

 

"Ani." He responded taking the beef jerky stick from Seungri. 

 

 

 

"Well the YG family usually has a little dinner before every holiday with our family and friends, and I was just wondering, if, you know, since you dont have anything to do, you would wanna go with me?" She asked banging her head on the wall for sounding so stupid. 

 

 

 

"Yeah sure. Why not?" He smiled. 

 

 

 

"I understand, its ok." She sighed but furrowed her eyebrows. "Wait what? Did you just say yes?" She picked her head up. 

 

 

 

"Yeah." He laughed. 

 

 

 

"Chincha??" She gasped. Her smile went from ear to ear and she began dancing around. 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah. I'll come and pick you up too." He said turning into the parking lot for their game. 

 

 

 

"Arasso. I'll see at 6 then?" She said. 

 

 

"Yep. See ya." He said before they both hung up.

 

 

"KYAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!" Bom jumped up and down happily. 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------

 

 

 

 

-RING RING- 

 

 

 

"Noona who is it?" Jiyong called from the bathroom when he heard his phone ring. Ji Hyo groaned and got off from the couch and checked who was calling him. 

 

 

"Its Dara." She smiled. 

 

 

 

He walked out and took the phone. 

 

 

"Yobosayo?" He answered. Ji Hyo took the phone from him and put it on speaker phone. "Yah!" He whispered. 

 

 

She wacked him lightly on the head for him to shut up. 

 

 

"Oh Jiyong ah." Dara said on the other line. 

 

 

"Do you need something?" He asked coldly. Ji Hyo glared at him to be nicer. 

 

 

"Yeah, I was just wondering if you're not busy tuesday night." Dara asked shyly. 

 

 

"Why?" He asked. 

 

 

"Theres this YG family dinner thing that night and I wanted to know if you, you know, wanted to go together." Dara asked nervously afraid of his answer. 

 

 

 

Ji Hyo cheered silently and nodded for him to say yes. 

 

 

 

"I cant. Im busy." He said shooting down Ji Hyo and Daras hopes. Ji Hyo glared at him intensly and punched him in the arm. 

 

 

 

"Oh chincha?" Dara responded obviously hurt. "Its ok." 

 

 

 

"I have to go." He said hanging up. 

 

 

 

Daras shoulder fell and she lowered her head, upset. 

 

 

"I cant believe I actually thought he would say yes." She sighed and sniffled. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah." Ji Hyo stared at him. "You have nothing planned Tuesday night though." 

 

 

"We were supposed to see a movie remember?" He informed her. 

 

 

 

"Well Im cancelling that plan now. So call Dara back and tell her your free." Ji Hyo ordered him. 

 

 

Jiyong sighed angrilly. "Noona, please. Dont get into my business." 

 

 

"Its so obvious you like her! Dara is such a sweet and genuine girl and she likes you a lot too but when she asks you out, which might've taken a lot for her considering you're so mean to her, you shut her down like you dont even care??" 

 

 

 

"I dont care about her." He lied. 

 

 

 

"Are you seriously going to be like this?? Is it because of omma? Why do you care so much about what she says?!" Ji Hyo yelled at him. 

 

 

 

"Noona, dont push it." He gritted his teeth. 

 

 

 

"Or what? You'll shut me out as well? Go ahead. You've already shut everyone else out!" She stormed out of the room angrilly. 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

-KNOCK KNOCK-

 

 

 

"Coming!" Bom exclaimed as she put her earrings on. "Dara are you ready?" 

 

 

"Yeah, do I look okay? I didnt mismatch my shoes or anything right?" Dara asked putting on her shoes. 

 

 

 

"No, you look great." Bom said fixing up the eyeliner she did on Dara. "There, perfect." 

 

 

 

Bom rushed to the door and opened it to see Top and Seungri standing there. 

 

 

 

"Wow, you guys clean up really well." She smiled. 

 

 

"Is it ok that Seungri came?" Top asked. 

 

 

"Yeah of course, but I dont think Cl will like it very much." Bom led them inside. Seungri slightly furrowed his eyebrows at their small little place. If he was any taller, he would have to crouch to fit inside. 

 

 

 

"Thats exactly why he came." Top chuckled. "You guys look amazing by the way." He complimented Bom and Dara. 

 

 

 

"Thank you." Dara blushed. 

 

 

 

"Should we get going?" Seungri asked. 

 

 

"Yeah, let me just fix Mihos bowls." Bom said grabbing the dog food. 

 

 

 

"Who's Miho- OH MY GOD." Seungri yelled when he saw the giant doberman behind him. He screamed and jumped into Tops arms. This made Miho put her guard up and stand in front of Dara protectively while she growled ferociously at Top and Seungri. 

 

 

"Its ok Miho!!" Dara pet Miho calming her down. 

 

 

 

"BARK BARK BARK." 

 

 

 

"Yah yah yah yah! Get that thing away from me!" Seungri ran out of the door making Miho try and chase after him but Bom held her back. 

 

 

 

 

"Miho its ok!!!" Bom assured her. After a couple of minutes, Miho finally calmed down. 

 

 

 

"There, thats better." Dara hugged her. "We'll be back arasso?" 

 

 

After Bom had made sure every wire was unplugged and Miho was ok, the four of them left for the dinner. 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"You guys look so good!" Minzy and Cl hugged Bom and Dara when they arrived. 

 

 

 

"Thanks, you guys too." Bom told them. "I see you brought Deukkie." Bom whispered to Minzyafter seeing Young Deuk sitting by Minzys parents. 

 

 

 

"Shh!" Minzy shot her joking look. 

 

 

 

"Did you come with Top- WHY IS HE HERE?!" Cl yelled when she saw Seungri walk in with Top. 

 

 

 

"He's your date tonight." Bom giggled. 

 

 

 

"Over my dead body." Cl said bluntly. 

 

 

 

 

"Hey guys." Top smiled when he and Seungri walked over. 

 

 

 

Seungri smmiled at Cl who just glared back at him. 

 

 

"This place looks really nice." Top said looking around at the restaurant. No one really responded to him because they were all focused on the interaction between Cl and Seungri. 

 

 

 

Cl breathed out angrilly and grabbed a glass from the table by her that was filled with a little bit of watter and splashed it in Seungris face and walked away angrilly. 

 

 

 

"omo oppa!" Minzy gasped. The other three were too shocked to say anything. 

 

 

 

 

"I kinda saw that coming." Seungri nodded. 

 

 

"I am so sorry for her." Bom grabbed a napkin quickly and wiped off his face. Luckily, only a few drops fell onto his clothes so it didnt show. 

 

 

 

Before they could do anything else, YG clinked his glass at his table and stood up. 

 

 

 

"Everyone, please gather your attention up here." He said before everyone looked over at him and quieted down. "Im so happy to see everyone smiling and enjoying themselves. Especially Lee Ji Hee," he gestured towards Chan Huk and Soo Hyuns mom at their table, "she badly hurt her back earlier this year and was bedridden for quite some time but thankfully, she is recovering and was healthy enough to join us tonight." 

 

 

Everyone smiled and clapped for her sake while Chan Hyuk and Soo Hyun hugged her. 

 

 

"so eveyrone please enjoy yourselves tonight and lets hope we can all be here next year for Thanksigivng as well! To the YG family!" He held his glass up. 

 

 

"To the YG Family." Everyone raised their glasses as well. 

 

 

"To the YG Family." The girls smiled to each other. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh come on Cl! Why do you hate me so much??" Seungri asked Cl for the hundredth time. "It was a mutual breakup and its been years now!" 

 

 

"Yeah whatever." She huffed. 

 

 

 

"We're gonna slow it down a bit now for all you lovers out there." The MC said over the microphone as he changed the music. Everyone who was on the dance floor, grabbed a partner and began to slow dance to the romantic song. 

 

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dji6gMovTN8 (FREE - SHINHWA) (i thought this song went really well with this scene :3)

 

 

 

"Come on, you know what this means." Seungri wiggled his eyebrows to Cl and held out his hand. 

 

 

She stared at his hand and looked back at him. "When hell freezes over." She said before walking away. 

 

 

 

 

"Bom." Top looked over at Bom who was talking with Dara. She turned around to him to find him holding out his hand. "Wanna dance?" 

 

 

 

She smiled and took his hand. He held her hand and led her to the dance floor. He placed his hands around her waist as she wrapped her hands around his neck. 

 

 

 

"Why does this feel so right?" He asked staring into her eyes. 

 

 

 

"I dont know, but I like it." She sighed to him. 

 

 

 

"Me too." He smiled. She brought him closer as they danced. He leaned in and tapped his nose with hers making her smile and their foreheads touch. "I could hold you all day." 

 

 

-Dugan. Dugan. Dugan-

 

 

 

 

"Oh my god, they're so romantic!!!" Cl and Dara both gushed after Cl finally lost Seungri. Minzy had gone and danced with Young Deuk as well. 

 

 

 

"I know right." Dara sighed. 

 

 

 

"did you ask Jiyong?" Cl asked her.

 

 

 

"Yeah, but he said he was busy." Dara slumped. 

 

 

"Aw, babe." Cl pouted for her and slung her arm around Daras shoulders giving her a hug. She glanced at the door and slightly gasped. "Oh?" 

 

 

"what is it?" Dara aekd after hearing Cl. 

 

 

 

"You said Jiyong was busy right?" Cl asked her. 

 

 

 

"Yeah why?" Dara furrowed her eyebrows. 

 

 

"He just walked in to the restaurant." Cl said. 

 

 

 

"Chincha??" Dara exclaimed. Jiyong saw Dara and began making his way over to her. 

 

 

Dara got up and began feeling around on her way to the door, but she wasnt really familiar with this place to she kinda headed for the kitchen instead. Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows and followed after her. 

 

 

 

"Where are you going?" He asked. 

 

 

"Jiyong?" Dara smiled. He slightly smiled and nodded.

 

 

"Yeah." 

 

 

"I thought you said you couldnt come." She asked him. 

 

 

"Plans got cancelled." He told her. "Seungri texted me the address." 

 

 

"Chincha?? And you actually came?" She said not being able to believe it. 

 

 

 

"Yeah, I came." He said to her. "Wanna dance?" She smiled and nodded. He reached for her hand and interlocked their fingers as he led her to the dance floor for their very first slow dance. 

 

 

Cl sighed happily watching her three best friends so happy. 

 

 

 

"You know what this means." Seungri whispered in her ear when he snuck up behind her. 

 

 

"HWAA!!" she exclaimed out of fright. "Yah!!" She hit his arm. "Dont scare me like that!!" 

 

 

"Mianhe mianhe!" He blocked her hits. 

 

 

 

"chincha." She gave him a look. 

 

 

 

"But look, all of your friends are dancing with their guys, and we're over here alone...not dancing...not enjoying this party..." He sighed and pouted at her. 

 

 

She sighed and shook her head. "Im gonna regret this later." She groaned and took his head. 

 

 

 

"wooooo!!" He cheered and pulled her to the dance floor as well.