A Little bit of love

Blinded by Love

Dara woke up and rubbed her eyes. She slowly sat up and was in a daze when she felt that the mattress underneath her was softer than usual. She furrowed her eyebrows and felt around. She definitely wasn't at home. Then the events from last night flashed through her head. How Jiyong stopped her from going home, how they were fighting, how he kissed her. Dara giggled and covered as she plopped back down on the bed. 

"Kekekeke." She laughed silently. Then she heard the door open and a couple of foot steps. "OMONA." Dara yelled and threw the covers back over herself and pretended to snore.


"Jee. I wonder if Dara's sleeping or not." Jiyong rolled his eyes. Dara snored even louder hoping he would go away. "Maybe I should just kiss her to wake her up?" Jiyong stepped on the floor pretending he was walking towards her. And what that, Dara yelled and practically sprung out of bed. 

"I'm awake!" She flung her hands in the air. Jiyong crossed his arms and tried to hold in his laughter. 

"Let's go get breakfast weirdo." He walked towards her and held her hand which she immediately backed away making him look at her in surprise. "Is something the matter??" 

"A- ani. I can go by myself thank you very much." Dara crossed her arms and began walking towards the door.

"Be careful of the -"

"OWWWW." Dara yelled when she walked space first into the wall.

"Wall..." Jiyong shook his head. "Pabo." He walked over to Dara and pulled her up by her hands. When she was lifted up, she slightly lost her balance and Jiyong caught her too close for her comfort. Dara gulped and tried to back away but he smirked and held her tighter and closer.

"I- um, Jiyong, can, er-" Dara stuttered like an idea. 


"Why is your heart beating so fast?" He laughed and walked away leaving her dumbfounded. 

"Yah nappeun sekki!!" Dara yelled when he walked away. 


"Come on before they take away the breakfast menu." Jiyong laughed and took her by the hand and led her out of his apartment. 

 

Dara kept fiddling with her fingers through out the car ride to her house to get changed considering she was still in her dress from last night.


"So, um, about last night," Dara began knowing they would have to have this conversation sooner or later.


"What about it?" He asked nonchalantly. 

"Don't you have anything to say to me?" She asked. 

Jiyong pretended to think for a second. "Not that I can think of. Wae?" 


"Really? You have nothing to say??" She exclaimed stressing the word 'nothing.'

"Nope." He tried not to laugh and shook his head. Dara scoffed and just turned her head away from him. 


"Chincha this guy." Dara mumbled to herself. 

Jiyong glanced over at her and intertwined his fingers with hers making Dara's heart skip a beat. 

"I don't have anything to say because I think last night said everything needed to be said." Jiyong explained. "I didn't kiss you for the hell of it." 

Dara found herself smiling like a little girl and nodded. "Arasso." 

 


They arrived at her house in a few short minutes and they walked up the stairs. 


"Oh my god." Jiyong exclaimed when they walked in. 


"What?" Dara asked. Jiyong stared wide eyed at the two people on Dara's mattress. Bom and Top were nuzzled together fast asleep. 

"Dont ask." Jiyong shook his head. "Just get ready." Dara shrugged and just nodded Miho woke up and and was elated to see Jiyong. She ran over to him and jumped up on him. 

"Hey." He smiled and pet her which she wagged her tail to. Mihos barking woke Bom and Top.


"What's going on?" Bom said groggily and sat up. "Jiyong?" 

"Go back to bed." Top mumbled still sleeping. Boms eyes widened and hit Top to wake him up. 

"Get up!!" She hissed completely embarrassed. 


"Ah wae?!" He whined and sat up. He opened his eyes and saw Jiyong staring at him. "Oh ." 

Bom awkwardly cleared and got out from under the covers.

"Well..this is awkward..." Top rubbed the back of his neck. 


"Alright let's go." Dara came out of the bathroom wearing her jeans and white short sleeved shirt.

"Wait what's going on?" Bom looked at Jiyong and then back at Dara. "Did you guys spend the night together?!" 


"We could ask you the same thing!" Jiyong pointed out. "Why is Hyung sleeping on your mattress with you?"


"What?!" Dara exclaimed. 


"You spent the night with Jiyong didn't you?!" Bom pointed at her. 

"Maybe I should go..." Top awkwardly tried to stand up but Bom pushed him back down.


"Shut up and stay here." She told him.

"Neh..." He nodded like an obedient little boy.

 

"Are you guys together now??" Bom asked Dara. 


"Yes/no" Jiyong and Dara both said. 


"Why aren't we together? We kissed and slept together!" Jiyong defended. 

"Jiyong!" Dara exclaimed.


"Dara!" He replied. 


"Dara!" Bom said as well. 


"Bom ah!" Dara whined. 

"Top." Top smiled wanting to be in the loop.


"Shut up!" They all told him. 


"Alright that's it. We're leaving." Dara told them and grabbed Jiyongs hand. "Let's go." And with that he led her out. 

"What just happened?" Top asked. 


"Our best friends slept together last night." Bom scoffed dumbfounded. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

"Mmm..." Cl slowly woke up. She opened her eyes and looked at the shirtless sleeping Seungri next to her. It took her a moment to process what was going on though. 


"AHHHHHHHHH." Cl screamed waking Seungri. 


"What's going on?!" Seungri yelled and jolted up. 

"What's going on?" Cl glared at him. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN WHATS GOING ON." 


Seungri looked around. "Oh."


"Oh? We wake up with you shirtless and in the same bed and all you have to say is ing 'oh'?!"


"Well it's not like we haven't slept together before." Seungri smirked and laid back down.


-10 minutes later-


"OW OW OW OW." Seungri yelled as Cl dragged him out of the room holding his hair. She threw him out and slammed the door shut. 


"Yah!" He yelled and banged on the door. "I need my shirt!" 

Cl opened the door and threw it at his face. "Thanks..." He nodded embarrassed. People walking by gave him weird looks. 

"My girlfriend kicked me out the room." He nodded explaining. 

"I am NOT your girlfriend, I'm not even your friend." Cl opened and slammed the door to say that. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 


"Where are we going anyway?" Dara asked.


"My favorite restaurant." Jiyong said as he drove. 


"Where is that?" She asked. 

"About an hour away. Go to sleep, I'll wake you up when we get there." He told her. 

"Arasso." Dara agreed and took a small car ride nap. 

 

After almost an hour and a half because of traffic, they arrived at the restaurant. 

 

"Dara wake up." Jiyong shook her awake.

"Hm?" Dara slowly opened her eyes. 

"We're here." He said as he unbuckled her seat belt. Dara yawned and stretched when she got out of the car. He held her hand and walked inside the restaurant. 


"Jiyong ah!" One of the ahjummas working there exclaimed with a bright smile when she saw him.

"Ommoni!" Jiyong laughed and hugged her. 


"Aigoo!" She him. "It's been forever since you last came!!" 


"Mianhe ommoni. I was busy with work and everything." He smiled at her. 


"Excuses excuses." The ahjumma shook her head but then her eyes landed on Jiyongs hand holding Dara's and she immediately smiled. "Who's this?" 


"Ommoni, this is Dara." He said smiling at her. 


"Annyeonghasayo." Dara bowed 90 degrees but slightly a little to the right. "Sandara Park imnida." Dara smiled staring into space. 


The ahjumma looked at Jiyong and closed her eyes for a few seconds to ask if Dara was blind. Jiyong nodded in reply. The ahjumma nodded. "Well it's nice to meet you Dara." The ahjumma hugged her. "Come and sit." 


The ahjumma gave them a table to sit by the window and took their orders. 


"This place has such a happy vibe to it." Dara said as she took a sip of her coffee. 

"It looks happy too." Jiyong looked around at all the smiling people. 


"Here you are." The ahjumma brought over got plates of omelets and hash browns. 


"Kamsahmnida." Dara bowed her head and thanked the kind lady. 


"Welcome love." The ahjumma smiled back. She looked at Jiyong and gave him a thumbs up of approval. Jiyong smiled and rolled his eyes. 

 

"Get together you two." The ahjumma said when she brought over a camera. 


"Ah ommoni. Are you serious?" He whined.


"what's going on?" Dara asked. 


"Whenever a couples come here, they always get their picture taken and we hang it on the wall in the back."


"Oh chincha?? Jiyong let's take a picture." Dara told him.


"No it's stupid." He huffed. 


"Oh don't be such a kill joy!" Dara skidded over to him. 


"Alright do something cute!" The ahjumma gushed as she held the camera up. 


Dara bit her lip and just as the ahjumma was about to take the picture, Dara grabbed Jiyongs head and captured his lips as the camera flashed. 


"Omo so precious." The ahjumma beamed when the picture came out. 


Jiyong stared at Dara who was smiling from ear to ear. 


"Yah." He exclaimed. 

"If you can do it, I can too." Dara stuck her tongue out at him. 


"Alright one more because you guys are adorable." The ahjumma clasped her hands together. 


"Aniiiii." Jiyong shook his head.


"Oh come on!! You're no fun." Dara huffed. 


"Be good to her. She might be the only girl you ever get." Ommoni hit the back of his head. 


"Ow! ommoni you're gonna give me brain damage pretty soon!!" He yelled. 


"Ts. More than you already have?" The ahjumma scoffed as a Dara laughed. 

"arasso arasso. I'll take the damn picture." He sighed and wrapped his arms around Dara's waist. 


Dara smiled and did a V with her fingers. She rested her head on his shoulder and he hugged her tightly and smiled sincerely. 


"Just beautiful." Ommoni smiled warmly after she took the picture. She went to hang the two pictures.

 

 


Annyeong everyone!! So I know Blackjacks are kinda in a craze right now because of the whole Bom thing, but honestly, I don't think we have anything to worry about. It's probably all just a misunderstanding. The case happened four years ago, it's weird that they're bringing it up again now though. Anyway, just stay strong everyone and love 2ne1! 

Don't forget to up vote, comment, and subscribe! ~Sasha Unnie.