Caramel

Into the New World

 

 

 

 

 

It’s been a couple days since we were in Tokyo where our collaboration performance was an absolute hit. My manager even mentioned something about LSM saying he’ll probably keep it on for our next SM Town tour too. Wah! That was awesome! More performances with Tiffa- omo.

During our next tour we would be married…

Oh my god! It was so close, but so far away!

I couldn’t wait to- Ugh!

Stop Taeng. Don’t get too excited. You still have, oh what is it now… twenty plus that and then…

Oh my god.

There were only fifty two days until I married the most perfect girl in the world.

No calm down Taeyeon… today was an exciting day too!

That’s right. Think about this instead.

Not only were Tiffany and I briefly meeting with Jisook about our wedding, but we were also going to get to visit our house again today for we were meeting with somebody from a remodeling company about getting everything repainted.

That wasn’t even the best part though.

TYS’s third mini album came out today! Wah~! We were all super excited about it too!

The only issue now was that instead of staying up all night practicing, we would be staying up all night doing variety shows, radio shows, and countless interviews. Ugh~ at least we would get to finally perform!

That’s what I kept telling myself at least…

Hyung and I were inside my house and-

Oh god it just felt so good to say that too… MY house… Not my parents’ not my companies.

Mine.

Well and Tiffany’s too obviously, BUT, hyung and I were inside waiting on the previously mentioned to get here. I watched Dobin walk inside from the balcony with an amused look. “What,” I asked curiously.

“Oh it’s nothing. I’m just surprised none of your fans have figured out where you live yet,” he laughed. “I heard it took them only like two or three days to find the new dorm when you moved and you guys weren’t nearly as popular as you are now...”

Yeah, that was true but I’m pretty sure I knew why no one had been able to find us yet…

“We’ve only been here twice hyung. This is the third time I’ve been here and the security is great, so that’s probably why.” He hummed.

“That makes sense.”

“Yeah I’m guessing when we start to actually live here it won’t take them that long.” He hummed.

“It’s a good thing your floor is high up too so no one can see in on your balcony.”

“See, I told you it was the perfect house,” I grinned.

“Yeah, yeah. It’ll look more convincing where there’s more than a sofa in the whole place.”

“Hey now don’t hate on the sofa. It’s the best,” I laughed. “We have toilets and a refrigerator too… What more can you want?” He laughed, but I heard the sound of the doorbell fill the room.

“Omo! Fany!” I ran to the door and opened it right away. “Fa- ah… Oh. Annyeonghaseyo,” I bowed.

Maybe I should have checked the intercom that came fully equipped with a camera to see who was at the door first…

Wait a minute. Tiffany knew the code you idiot! Why would she be ringing the doorbell?

Aish…whatever. I guess I was just way too excited to see her.

The remodeling guy bowed to me and I quickly invited him inside.

Ugh, she was lucky I knew what colors we wanted everything to be so I could go ahead and start. Thankfully pink was nowhere to be found either. Actually to my surprise she said that she wanted our bedroom to be a caramel color instead. I was very, very thrown off by that. I was expecting maybe yellow or purple something else really bright, but when I asked her why she decided on that color she just said, and I quote, ‘Because it’s a cozy color… It reminds me of a teddy bear.

Aigo~, I was just glad it wasn’t pink.

________________________________________________________

“I can’t believe you made that wrong turn oppa, I am so late~,” I scolded while riding the elevator up to my floor.

“I know Tiffany, I’m sorry. The GPS said to-“

“Whatever, we’re here.” I stepped out of the opening doors and quickly went to my door. Entering the code that made my cheeks turn pink every time I thought about it, I stepped inside. “Tae~!?”

Hmm, I didn’t hear anything on the right side of the house, so I walked toward the living room and-

“Oh, Fany-ah!” I took a few steps back to see that Taeyeon, his manager, and a man that was probably in his forties all around the island in the kitchen. What the…?

Taeyeon immediately came around and pulled me in a hug.

“Thank god you’re here,” he said softly. “This is so awkward.” I grinned. He was adorable.

We released from the hug and I introduced myself to the man, making sure I definitely apologized for being late.

“It’s very nice to meet you too Tiffany-ssi. Don’t worry about it though, Taeyeon-ssi and I are almost done.”

“Oh jinjja?” Taeyeon cutely nodded like he was proud that he did it all by himself or something. Aigo~!

“This is the caramel brown you were talking about for the bedroom, right?” I looked to see that he was pointing to a sample color sheet in this huge binder. Holy…

I don’t think I’ve ever seen so many shades of brown in my life. The website I was looking at didn’t really say specifically which shade of caramel it had to be, so I guess it didn’t matter?

“Which one do you like the best,” I asked. Since the caramel color was my idea, I should at least let him pick which shade of it.

Well it wasn’t really my idea either actually. When I searched online for the best bedroom colors, one very interesting article caught my eye. It read ‘Bedroom Color: The Secret to More and Sleep.’

I obviously had to read it.

While it said that blue was the best color for sleep, it said that couples with caramel colored bedrooms had on average at least three times a week. At least

I was all about that.

“Me?” I hummed. “Hmm… I think I like this one better,” he said while pointing to the one a few shades lighter. It was still totally caramel colored though. “Which do you like best?”

“I like that one too Tae, let’s go with it.”

“Jinjja?” I hummed. “Okay then, we want this color for the master bedroom.”

“Let’s go with a darker brown caramel color for the trim too,” I added. I saw the man taking notes so I thought I’d throw that in.

“Yes ma’am. Now the only rooms we haven’t covered are the ones on the other side of the house. What would you like to be done with those?”

Wow, I guess they really were almost done.

I went on to explain that we wanted the smaller office room to be a pale yellow with white trim, one of the guest rooms to be a pale orange with white trim, and the last guest room to be a Caribbean blue with a darker shade of the blue for  the trim.

Since we had no idea what colors to make the other rooms we asked our members to each pick one. We figured they would be spending more time in them than anyone else. Mine picked the pale orange color and Taeyeon’s members picked the blue. He told me they chose the blue color of the ocean based on the fact that Yuri likes to swim and Sooyoung literately means ‘swimming’.

I guess I couldn’t really be mad though, it was a pretty color.

_________________________________________________________

“I’m really sorry I was late Taetae,” I said cutely while grabbing his hand. “It was all oppa’s fault. He took a wrong turn and- mmmph.” His lips crashed down on mine.

“It’s okay baby. I’m just glad you made it safely,” he said with a grin. “But we better go, we don’t want to be late to meet with Jisook-ssi!”

“Ah that’s right!” I did wish we could stay and admire our new house some more, but Taetae was right. We had to go! “Bye house~! Next time we see you you’ll be way prettier,” I happily cheered. Taeyeon just laughed before we finally walked out the door.

I stood in the elevator with my arm loosely wrapped in Taeyeon’s and stayed like that until we reached his van in the garage.

“You’re riding with me right?” I laughed.

“Did you really have to ask that?” His smile grew incredibly.

“Good, I have a present to give you too.” Huh?!

“What? Why? What is it,” I asked excitedly.

“You’ll see~!”

“Ugh! Taeyeon~,” I whined.

“Ohh hush,” he said before planting his soft lips on my cheek. “Get in the car and I’ll give it to you.”

Omo! 

“Yes sir,” I said happily as I quickly got in the middle row. Taeyeon got in beside me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

Ahh~ this felt so good. I know I saw him just two days ago in Japan, but I still missed being in his arms. He just made me feel so happy and so warm whenever I was with him that I seemed to be always lacking a little heat when we were apart.

I leaned my head on his shoulder and sighed.

“What’s wrong?”

“Hmm?”

“You sighed,” he laughed. “What’s the matter? Are you tired? Sore? Hun-“

“Aniyo~. I’m just happy Tae.”

“Ahhh jinjja?” I hummed and nuzzled myself closer to him. “Then why did your sigh sound so sad Fany-ah? You worried me,” he laughed.

“Mmm,” I voiced as I wrapped my arms around him and squeezed. “Because I miss you Taeyeon. I always miss you.”

“Aye~ don’t make me feel bad. I always miss you too babe.” He chuckled. “I always see things that I want to show you or that I want to do with you but you’re never there and we never can,” he said sadly. I frowned and held him tighter.

This really was hard. I of course would never give up, I love him way too much to even consider that, but sometimes it was just so disheartening. Not being able to see each other for weeks at a time, and then when we did get to see each other we were watched like a hawk… ugh.

I could not wait for a vacation… with Taeyeon obviously.

“Where should we go for our honeymoon Taetae?” He laughed.

“Are we even gonna get time off?”

“I don’t know,” I said sadly. “We’re both so busy.”

I was racking my brain and trying to figure out when I would be free for just even a few days, but I was drawing a blank. The only time I would have that long off in the near future was… Oh my god.

The most genius idea popped in my head.

“Oh-“ “Why do-,” we spoke at the same time.

“You go first,” I insisted.

“Ani, what were you going to say?” I ginned.

“Why don’t we just extend our wedding photo shoot trip?”

“Huh?” C’mon Taetae it isn’t that hard to figure out…

“While we’re on our wedding photo shoot trip let’s just stay there and have fun for a few days. The photo shoot is only supposed to last what? One or two days?” He looked like he was thinking about it and only seconds later he was begging his manager.

Woo!

“Please hyung. Talk to Hanyoung and see if I have any schedules after that,” Taeyeon whined again.

“I said I would Taengo, jeesh.”

“Good. You better… That’s such a great idea babe.” I grinned. I am kind of a gen- “Oh! Your present!”

Oh my god I almost forgot.

“Omo! Gimmie gimmie,” I said as soon as I unwrapped myself from him. He laughed.

“Okay, close your eyes!” I did. “Put out your hands.” I did that too.

I heard him moving around for a minute or so before I felt something being placed in my hands. I could not figure out what it was for the life of me though. Thankfully I didn’t have to wait much longer.

“Okay, open in one, two, three!”

I opened my eyes and- Omo! How could I forget that?!

“Wah~! Tae, I totally forgot your album came out today!” I wrapped my arms around him, CD in hand. “Congratulations Taetae.” He giggled.

“Thank you Fany-ah~!” I let go of him and looked at the CD once again.

 

lXctBQm.jpg

 

Oh god he was so attractive. With his piercing gaze and his y little pout he had going on… UGH.

“Tae, you look so good here too. Like a total bad boy,” I laughed. “Omo, are those fake tattoos?”

I just now noticed the little stars running up his neck. He hummed.

“You can see them more on the pictures in the little book thing. Yul has them all up his other arm.”

Wait a minute… Was it another bad boy concept because I don’t know if my body was ready for that again… Last time with ‘Boy in Luv’ he was just so y and his powerful dancing and- oh god~!

“Is that the concept this time,” I asked curiously. “Bad boy?”

“Ehh, I don’t know if I would call it ‘bad boy’... Maybe… cool guy?”

“Cool guy?” He laughed.

“Yep! We’re definitely portraying cool guys rather than bad boys this time.” Hmm…

“How so? Can I listen to it?”

“Ani! You have to wait at least until tomorrow so you can watch the MV with the main song.”

“What? Why~?” I just wanted to listen to my baby sing~!

“Because I busted my to learn that stupid dance. You have to appreciate them both at the same time,” he defended.  “You can listen to all of them, but the promotional song. Deal?”

“Fine,” I sighed. He was such a brat. “Will you at least tell me what the song is about?”

“Didn’t I already tell you?” Oh crap.

Did he?

If he did I had totally forgotten by now. Oh goodness.

Sorry Taetae.

“I don’t think so,” I lied… kinda. I honestly wasn’t sure.

“Hmm okay, I guess I can since you’re gonna probably watch it tomorrow… and it’s already out.” I grinned. “It’s about a guy, me,” he pointed to himself. “That’s in love with a girl, which would be you,” he said before kissing me, causing me to grin even more. “And he gets mad that other guys are trying to flirt with her and take her away so he gets angry and growls!”

Wait a second.

“Growls,” I asked while laughing. Taeyeon hummed.

“He growls to scare the other guys away, duh Fany-ah. I can’t have other boys coming after you.” He grinned and wrapped his arms tighter around me. I was still concerned about this whole growling thing though.

“So do you actually growl in the song? Or…?” His lips pressed to my head again.

“You’ll have to see~!”

“But-“

“Don’t worry Tiffany,” his manager oppa said from the driver’s seat. “It’s a really good comeback. It debuted at number one on all the charts.”

“What! We did?!” Taeyeon’s eyes were about to pop out of his head. “Yeah, all the other songs are somewhere in the top twenty five too. Now we just have to see how long you guys stay. I think Brown Eyed Girls and 2PM are having their comebacks soon too.”

Oh my god, that was amazing.

“Even the one I’m in?” he hummed.

“That’s the second highest ranked song.”

Wow~! If it would have been Taeyeon telling me this I really don’t think I’d believe him.

BEG and 2PM were both pretty popular groups though and with this whole growling concept… I wasn’t too sure how this would all play out.

I’ll keep my fingers crossed.

____________________________________________

“Hey Tiff have you watched TYS’s music video yet,” Shindong oppa asked.

We were all backstage waiting for the recording of ‘Love Request with Super Junior and Girls’ Generation’ to begin. I think we still had about twenty or thirty minutes though, unfortunately.

“Aniyo! We haven’t had time to,” I said honestly. It came out this morning and we had been here ever since so I really don’t even know why he would think we did…

Now that I’m thinking about TYS though, I was suddenly reminded that I have to go to the KBS studio to pre-record a performance of ‘Secret Love’ tomorrow with them. It was going to play before their live version of their comeback performance. It was all for their comeback special that I would unfortunately have to miss as well. Their actual comeback would be on the first of three nights we’d be performing in Taiwan for our tour.

Although I was kinda bummed out I’d miss my Taeyeon and well… myself, I was way more concerned about my own tour.

Sorry Taetae~! I’ll just have to watch it when I get back to the hotel.

“Oh jinjja? Let’s watch it now.”

Wait what?

“Huh?”

“Ryeowook brought his tablet. Let’s watch it. I’m excited to see it. I listened to the CD earlier and I was really impressed.” What?

“Seriously?”

It’s not that I doubted my Taeyeon or Yuri and Sooyoung, actually I knew no matter what the song was it was bound to sound good. It’s just that I was a little worried about the whole growling thing.

They weren’t actually going to growl in the song… right?

“Yeah,” he laughed. “What, did you not expect it to be good?”

“It’s obviously going to be good oppa,” I said without a doubt. “It’s Taeyeon.”

I just still wasn’t 100% sold over with the growling aspect… Ugh, I just needed to listen to it.

Hopefully it was just me over thinking everything.

“Good, I’ll go get his tablet.”

“Ne~,” I said as he walked off in the other direction.

“What’s he doing?” I looked to my left to see the rest of my members walking this way.

“Oh Jess! Good! All of you stay here. Oppa just went to get a tablet so we can watch TYS’s new music video.” Her eyes widened.

“Jinjja?” I hummed. “I listened to the song last night and it was fantastic. Yuri actually gets to sing too,” she grinned.

“Ooh, that’s new,” I laughed. I think the past two or three songs they’ve released Yuri had done nothing but rap, so that is pretty exciting.

Hold up, she said fantastic?

“Was it that good?” Her eyes widened again.

“It was the-

“Okay~,” Shindong practically sang. “I already have it pulled up.”

He sat it on the table in front of us and we all gathered around.

When I say all, I really meant it too. I think the only people that weren’t here were Sungmin and the owner of the tablet himself. The rest of the members all followed Shindong out to where we were.

How we were all supposed to see this small tablet, I had no idea. I was just happy I had a front row seat. Jessi was beside me too, so she could also see pretty well. Everyone else however…

Sorry Sunny!

“I’m hitting play~,” oppa called out.

Oh god. I was nervous and excited all in one!

The music started and-

 

I'm assuming you all know what 'Growl' sounds like, but just in case~

 

“Omo!” Jessica literately yelped as soon as Yuri’s face popped up on the screen. Oh god, we were really in for trouble…

 

[Yuri] Yo, okay

 

When it panned out to the three of them looking fine as hell in their suits my jaw actually physically dropped.

Oh my god. They looked so good… and Sooyoung’s little warning he was spitting out in that y tone...

Maybe this would be better than I thought.

Way better.



[Sooyoung] I don't know for sure but I'm warning you ([Yuri] Listen well)
[Sooyoung] You’re in danger right now ([Yuri] So dangerous)
[Sooyoung] Stop provoking me~
I don’t even know what I’ll do~

[Taeyeon] My breath keeps stopping~
You are walking toward me

Oh no. No no noooo~! The dancing was already pretty suggestive, but this.

No! This was uncalled for, especially that lip biting. UGH.

Taeyeon, and the other two probably, I don’t know I was only watching Taeyeon... BUT he ran his hands down his body, put his hand in front of his crotch, did a little and then started walking forward.

Nope, I was not ready for this.


[Yuri] You are smiling at me~
Are you attracted to me as well?

[T] Ooh~ [S&T] My eyes get dark~
[Yuri] When you look at me coldly

 

Jessica and I gasped in unison at the crotch grab/ sort of move and I was already done.

Oh god I needed air.

Seeing Taeyeon like this must be some sort of aphrodisiac because this was no joke.

The music combined with their y swag while singing and dancing was perfect.


[T&S] The sound of you breathing gets closer to my ears~
[Yuri] You make me go crazy~


[Taeyeon] I want to hide you in my arms~ ([S] When you smile)

 

Oh god and Taeyeon’s voice?

UGH. I couldn’t even pay attention to the lyrics right now...

 

[Taeyeon] So no one can see you~ ([S] I’m so serious)
[Taeyeon] All of the eyes that want you ([S] Yo)
[Yuri] Makes a rough and swirling wind arise within me

[All] A black shadow awakens in me ([Y] Ha!)
My eyes that see you turn into fire ([Y] Nana nana)
Everyone get away from her side
I’m getting a bit more ferocious


[All] I growl, growl, growl ([T] Growl~)
I growl, growl, growl

 

Oh thank god. THIS was what he meant by ‘growling.’

I don’t know why but I had the image of them literately growling in the middle of the song.

Good one Tiff.


I growl, growl, growl
[Sooyoung] If you don’t get away, you might get hurt

[Taeyeon] The eyes become sharper

 

“Oooh Taeyeon~,” I cheered on aloud when I saw him in the center again.

 


The tension feels like it could cut someone
If I embrace you right now
[T&Y]And your surroundings baby [T] Uhh~

 

How was his voice so perfect?

Seriously, I didn’t understand.

 


[Yuri] Just stay as you are
[Y&T] While you look only at me~
[Yuri] I won’t ever let you go
Just watch [Taeyeon] baby~

[Yuri] In this foggy place ([Taeyeon] In this foggy place~)
[Yuri] It shines brightly ([Taeyeon] It shines brightly~)
[Yuri] The eyes that want you, rings inside of me
[Taeyeon] A warning sound~

[All] A black shadow awakens in me ([T] Ohh~)

 

“Ooh~,” I sounded again. His adlibbing was perfect… just like everything else that was happening in this video.


My eyes that see you turn into fire
Everyone get away from her side
I’m getting a bit more ferocious ([T] More ferocious~]

[All] I growl, growl, growl
I growl, growl, growl
I growl, growl, growl
[Yuri] If you don’t get away, you might get hurt

[Yuri] T-Y-S

[Sooyoung] Yeah other boys might see you ([Y] See you)
Because you’re so perfect ([Y] Perfect)
I will softly hold you in my arms~
For you, I will get violent~

 

“Ooh Yul lost his hat,” Leeteuk pointed out. I was too busy swooning over Taeyeon’s killer dance moves… and he says he can’t dance. PSHT!

“Yeah but did you see that,” Shindong commented. “He picked it up like it was part of the dance.” He sort of sounded impressed too.

Wah~! My Taetae’s group impressing their sunbaes thoroughly….

I was so proud… and if this dance kept going on like it had been I was going to be in desperate need of Taeyeon.

This was by far my favorite song they have come out with.

Ugh, was it getting hot in here?



[Yuri] In the end, the strong one earn the beauty ([T] That’s her~)
There’s no room for you so just go back ([T] What?!)
[Sooyoung] Your chances are zero, so stop looking
[S&Y] If you have your eyes on her, you need to get past me first

[Taeyeon] Let’s erase everything one by one except for us~
[All] So that it’s only you and me remaining here~

[All] A black shadow awakens in me ([T] Whoa yeah~)
My eyes that see you turn into fire
Everyone get away from her side ([T] Everyone~)
I’m getting a bit more violent ([T] Ohh~)

[All] I growl, growl, growl ([T] Growl~)
I growl, growl, growl ([T] Growl~)
I growl, growl, growl ([T] Growl~)
[Sooyoung] If you don’t get away, you might get hurt ([T] Ohh I don’t know~)

[All ]I growl, growl, growl
I growl, growl, growl ([T] Ohh oh~)
I growl, growl, growl
[Yuri] If you don’t get away, you might get hurt

 

 

Oh my god. Yuri’s little chest pump at the end…

I was seriously speechless. After Taeyeon hitting that part when it slowed down on top of his already perfect singing… I couldn’t even pay attention to everyone else reacting anymore.

Where was my phone? I needed to call that man right now.

“That was really good,” Yesung complimented.

“Yeah, it was too good,” Eunhyuk laughed.

“What are you worried oppa,” Sunny teased.

“Yeah a little,” he laughed again. “Why don’t we get songs like that?”

“Taeyeon wrote it pabo,” I said flatly.

“Jinjja?” I nodded. “Whoa, are you okay over there noonas? You two are so red.”

“Omo, especially Tiff,” Shindong teased.

“Yah! We’re not your noonas!”

“You’re acting like it… getting all hot and bothered by a boy band… Aigo~, should we go get you some ice water ahjumma?”

“Shut up!”

“Yeah it wasn’t even that great.”

Uhmm… What?

“I agree,” said a voice from behind me. Holy… what?!  I’m guessing Siwon was one of them, but who the hell agreed?  “The beat was too repetitive and their voices were all-”

“Better than yours?”

Omo, Sunny?! I turned around to see an angry Sunny glaring at the guys in front of her. A few SUJU members were laughing, but the others were everything but…

“Just because you two are in love with them doesn’t mean you should hate on their boyfriends. Seriously? What are you guys? Twelve?”

“Unnie,” Seohyun said in hopes to calm her down. It was a smart move too. No matter how much I loved Sunny telling them what’s up, the last thing we wanted was a crowd.

“I know Seohyun, but they needed to know how stupid they sounded. Anyone with ears knows that song isn’t bad. I don’t care who you are... Let’s go.”

Oh my god. I didn’t even know where she planned on going but I didn’t care. That was amazing!

“What has gotten in to you today Sunkyu,” I asked in awe. She laughed.

“Nothing. It’s just that TYS worked their butts off for this and I don’t want to hear that it wasn’t good, especially if it’s coming from another idol. If a fan heard that I’m sure they would blow it way out of proportion and probably start an anti-fan page. Fans take everything we say to heart. They wouldn’t care that Sooyoung is out there performing with a broken arm if their oppa~ said that it was a horrible song.” She sighed.

She was completely right though. That’s the whole reason idols and celebrities are used to advertise things so much. If a fan saw their favorite idol using anything or even wearing something, that fan might try to buy the same items. I think it would obviously work the other way too. If their favorite unnie or oppa said to not use, or in our case not listen to, a certain thing, the fan would listen and stray away from it.

She was right about the other thing too… No matter who or even what language you speak, you’ll definitely be able to appreciate TYS. Their songs were always so lively and upbeat and- ugh, just perfect. This most recent one especially, I think it was already stuck in my head.

“Can we talk about that music video though? They were so y,” I added.

“Don’t even get me started,” Sunny commented. “Sooyoung did that half smirk thing every like ten seconds and it was driving me insane. I might kill him.”

“Yuri did it too…”

“Taeyeon did that too,” I added as well.

“They really know how to drive us crazy.”

___________________________________________________________

It’s been a week since our MV has been released and it already has over ten million views… I couldn’t believe it.

That was seriously twice as many as we had for our last comeback after a week. Wah~! This was all so crazy.

Hyung said our performances on all the music shows were well received too. Especially the one with Tiffany, which I thought was a little weird actually.

It wasn’t weird because people liked it, actually that was one of my favorite songs on the CD. It was just weird how they recorded it for the show.

Since it was being prerecorded, they had only Tiffany and I out on the stage and let us record our parts together and then they had Yuri and Sooyoung record their parts together. After we got good versions of each, they put four microphone stands on the stage and had us stand there and record a version like that as well.

It was weird and a lot of work at the time, but the finished product was pretty awesome. How it cut in and out of each of our parts when it needed to and flashed to all of us here and there… wah~! I was impressed.

Seriously everything about this comeback was amazing. I just wish we had more time to embrace it.

Seriously, if our song wasn’t so high on the charts and our fans weren’t as awesome as they were, always coming to all our events and lining up for our signings and everything, I don’t even think I’d realize we were as loved as we are right now.  Since we were always rushed from one schedule to another, we really had almost no time to ourselves, no time to stop and appreciate… well anything.

A few days ago we went to Japan and I kid you not, we went to from the airport to three back to back fan signings and then straight back to the airport to come back home.

After our promotions for this album we’ll thankfully slow down a little bit or at least not do as many activities. I’m pretty sure Yuri is signing on for another drama here soon too so I might get even more free time with him being so busy.

Even after our schedule right now we had to head to the airport to catch a flight.

Sooyoung was actually in the backseat of the van sleeping at the moment, waiting for us to get done here.

We weren’t sure why, but it was only Yuri and I for this interview. Actually Yuri, Tiffany, Seohyun, and I were all going to appear on the first episode of the brand new show called ‘Big Brothers.’ I wasn’t really sure what the show was or how it was going to go and that kind of worried me though.

All the MCs were known to very, well… out front with everything too. God only knows what they could ask us tonight.

I was glad Tiffany was going to be there too though, I always felt a little less nervous when she was around.

“Hey, you’re going to do fine,” Tiffany said before nudging my arm, obviously sensing my nerves. “Plus we all look cute in out matching outfits. I grinned.

The PD, for some reason, wanted us all to wear jeans and a white t-shirt for the first segment. I really had no idea why, but I also didn’t mind. It was pretty comfy!

Hyung had to bust my bubble though and tell me that after the first segment we were all changing in to our fancy clothes for the remainder of the show.

What a letdown!

Oh well! I kinda just wanted to get this over with. I don’t know if I was excited for our first absolutely solo tour stop in Taiwan or just because we got to fly.

In my book, plane rides equaled sleep and by the size of the bags under my eyes, everyone knew I needed it. Thank goodness for the makeup ladies.

“Okay everyone, can we get you all to line up over here,” a crew member called. They even then told us what order to stand in. Tiffany and I unfortunately ended up on either ends. Ugh, of all the times I wanted to be beside her on TV, this was pushing for first place…

The four hosts or MCs or whatever they wanted to be called entered and sat down at the table in front of us.

Uhm… what the hell was going on? Is this an interview or an audition?

“Okay we’re starting in ten,” the director called out. He counted down to one and I watched all the red lights on the cameras come to life. Oh boy~, this would be interesting.

“Alright,” one of the men started. “We’re not interviewing stars called SNSD or TYS today, we’re interviewing ordinary adults in their twenties.”

“Ne,” we all replied. Okay~. So they were doing this kind of a segment.

I could live with this.

“Just take it as if you were interviewing for a school or job,” another man spoke up.

“We just stand here like this,” Fany asked while laughing.

Ah~ her laugh just calmed me down more.

“Of course,” a host replied.

“Ahh this makes me feel like I’m at an audition,” Yuri said aloud. I grinned. He was right, it was still a bit odd.

“Yeah, this is just to know you all better and more accurately,” the man stated. “I wonder what kind of a life Hwang Miyoung is having.” The four of us all laughed at that.

I don’t know why but anytime anyone calls her Miyoung it just made me laugh! Maybe it was because she hates it so much? I had no idea!

“Just so we get this right, Seo Joohyun is Seohyun, Kim Taeyeon is Taeyeon, Kwon Yuri is Yuri, but… who is Hwang Miyoung?” We all laughed again as Tiffany raised her hand.

“Me, I’m Tiffany,” she said cutely to the panel of hosts. ”My Korean name is Hwang Miyoung.”

“Ahh~, so Miyoung is your Korean name. Then Tiffany is a nickname?” She nodded. “Do you have any others or is that it?”

“For me it’s usually it’s just ‘Tiff’ or ‘Pany.’”

“I used to get called ‘General Kwon Yul’ or these days it’s more ‘kkab Yul’,” Yuri said next, for he was beside Tiffany. They had me go next for some reason even though Seohyun was next in line.

“Uhm ‘Taengo’, ‘Kid Leader’, ‘Ahjumma’,” I laughed. “Uh, things like that.”

Seohyun went on to explain that hers was ‘kkukkuki’ or ‘patient kid’ because she is the type of person that can bear with anything. Which I for one thought was totally spot on. Seohyun handles every situation she gets put in so well. I’d like to see our maknae keep his cool like she did.

Ours was practically a loose cannon compared to her!

They a bit before quickly moving on to the next question.

“This is an SM special, but why did you four only come? Why aren’t Super Junior or DBSK or even BoA here too?”

“Ne, can you explain why only the four of you came?”

I had no idea it was a ‘SM special’, so I didn’t even have a clue why. I just figured it was another show that wanted to see Tiffany and I together…

“Uh, we’re cheaper than DBSK,” Yuri laughed. They got a good laugh out of that, but then they asked us again. What the? What did they want us to say?

“But you can’t ask that like this,” Tiffany said abruptly.

“What? Why not,” one of the men asked. I didn’t know where she was going with that, but they looked a little taken back by her tone too… Uh oh.

I didn’t want them to get angry at her. Sometimes with her loud voice and her tone, she sounded like she was being rude. She almost never was, but for some reason most people took her behavior as being arrogant or of course, rude. I needed to step in to save her!

“Didn’t you invite us?” All four sets of eyes turned to me.

“Ooh, you sound like you have a strong ego,” the host on the far left commented. “Are you going to be okay here? If you’re not, you can just leave,” he added. “No one will stop you.”

Oh my god… was this really happening? Did he seriously just say that?

I didn’t sound like I had an attitude either! I was just stepping in for my Fany. Ugh. There was no need to jump on me like that at all.

“Please understand that this is a special type of interview,” One of the other men said after a very long and very awkward pause. “Be patient with it...”

“Ne,” the other three replied. “We will just… follow your lead,” Yuri added.

“Really? Everything must be the truth,” a host demanded.

Seriously?

“Ne, we’re anticipating it,” Yuri chimed in again. Thank god he was here, I had no idea what to do.

Well I knew what I wanted to do, but I also knew I couldn’t do that at all. Not on a television show at least…

“Even if weird questions come out, don’t be surprised,” the man fired back. We all replied again and he finally decided to move on to the real questions.

Ugh, I still couldn’t believe it. I didn’t even do anything wrong.

The men then started asking really odd and pretty tough questions that both Tiffany and then Yuri couldn’t answer. One of them was ‘Why is a manhole cover round?’

Did anyone actually know the answer to that off the top of their head?

Ugh, this was so frustrating.

“If it goes on like this do they give up the interview,” the eldest MC commented sarcastically.

What the hell? Why are they being so rude? Were they trying to make us mad?

Jeesh, this really was the worst interview I’ve ever been to.

“Okay, let’s try something else,” the second eldest man started. “Starting from Hwang Miyoung, out of work and love, which do you choose?”

That question sure got my attention though. I quickly looked at her straight face.

Oh god, she wasn’t going to say work with me right here was she?

Wow~! First I get scolded and then-

“Love.” Omo! I looked at her again and her eye smile was now lighting up the room.  Aigo~! I could feel my face heating up as Yuri and Seohyun answered with ‘Love’ and ‘Work’ respectably.

“Kim Taeyeon?”

“Ohh, I also choose love,” I answered quickly, not even giving Tiffany the time to think of the worst outcome, unlike she did to me.

The next five or so minutes were filled with questions aimed mostly at Seohyun. I think the hosts were trying to get her to slip up or say something funny or wrong, but it never happened. Actually I think it showed just how smart and thoughtful that girl could be. Seohyun was way too clever and well-spoken for any of their childish games.

I think they caught on though because the next question was for me. UGH.

“Kim Taeyeon-ssi?”

“Ne,” I responded hesitantly.

“Kim Taeyeon, what would you like to inherit from your parents? And on the other side, what would you like your children to inherit from you?”

Oh goodness. I don’t know if they were asking this because Tiffany was here or not, but I had no idea about the second part. The first part either actually.

Ugh, there were just so many things I admired about my parents though. I guess I should just pick one, I mean they didn’t need my whole life story right now did they?

“Uhm, from my parents I’d like to be able to be firm and confident in making decisions… so their confidence? Their ability to make decisions? Yeah… that is what I would like to receive,” I laughed. “And what I would want to give to my children...,” I trailed off. Hmm. That was a good question. I had no idea.

“What would I give them,” I asked my friends beside me. I think I cut Tiffany off from saying something but I didn’t hear what it was. Thankfully she repeated it.

“Your voice.”

Oh my voice?

“Aaahh… no. I don’t want to give them my voice,” I said after quickly thinking about it. I heard Yuri gasp and I watched Tiffany’s expression into a surprised one as well. Uh-oh.

“Why,” Yuri asked, clearly in shock. It was a pretty simple answer though.

“If they have my voice they’ll become singers… They can’t become singers,” I explained briefly.

Oh god, what could I give them?

“Mmmm, my light skin,” I asked questioningly as I tried to think of the other good things about myself. “Ne, that’s what I’d give them.”

“Ohh, that’s good too,” one of the men chimed.

The next question they asked was directed at Tiffany and she had the most ridiculous answer I’ve ever heard. It took all my strength not to bust out in laughter.

They asked her what she thought the greatest invention was, and that girl… Oh goodness.

That girl said the eyelash curler…

Not telephones, not computers or cars, not even medicine, but eyelash curlers?

Aigo~ I’m just glad they moved on quickly after that.

They asked us all a few more questions where Tiffany adorably messed up her Korean a few times and before we knew it the first segment was finally over.

“And cut,” the PD called out. “Good work. Let’s change the set!” He said a few more things but our managers said we needed to go get changed now.

As soon as I stepped in the changing room I had to say something.

“What the hell was their problem hyung? Why were they being so rude?”

Thankfully it was only us, our managers, and our stylists from SM in the room.

“Taeyeon calm down,” he said like I was the one in the wrong.

“But-“

“They’re just trying to get you guys to say something that you shouldn’t. I’m sure they’ll apologize when you go back out there.”

He was right, just like usual but they didn’t apologize for being rude, just for making us stand that whole time…

Whatever.

I just wanted this to be over.

_____________________________________________

“Thank you for your hard work,” Seohyun and I said in unison to another crew member.

The recording was finally over after another hour or so and I needed to find Taeyeon. I needed to see what was wrong with him.

He wasn’t being very Taeyeon-like tonight and it worried me. I don’t think I heard his ridiculously cute laugh once since we changed outfits…

I hope he wasn’t getting sick.

When Seohyun and I got caught up by our manager though, he apparently kept thanking everyone and had already headed to change his clothes again.

Since there were so many fans outside the building, I was going to have to talk to him before he went to his van too.

I waited outside the room he and Yuri were in. I figured I couldn’t just walk in on th-

“Oh, annyeonghaseyo,” I bowed to TYS’s stylist walking out. She greeted me and continued on her way. A few minutes later the door opened again to reveal a now comfortably dressed Yuri alongside one of their managers. “Hey, is he…?”

“Yeah it’s just him and Hanyoung hyung. You can go in.” I nodded. Whew! Finally~.

“Okay, thanks Yul. Oh! Good luck tomorrow.” He thanked me and I quickly opened the door.

“-you can’t just act like that Tae- O-oh Tiffany-ssi?” I watched Taeyeon’s head perk up out of the hanging position it was in.

Oh god I totally walked in on him getting yelled at.

“Hi oppa,” I said with an all too cheery tone. I was hoping it seemed like I didn’t catch any of what he had just said. “I was just wondering if I could talk to Tae before you guys have to leave.” He looked at his watch and smiled.

“Yeah, not for too long though, okay? Ten minutes tops. Taeyeon, we’ll finish this later.” Omo!

“Ne~,” I cheered back. Taeyeon just hummed. I waited for oppa to leave the room and- “What the hell was that about Taeyeon-ah?” He patted his lap so I obeyed his request and took a seat on his legs. “Hmm?”

“I was getting yelled at,” he answered simply.

Well no Sherlock…

“For,” I asked curiously. He didn’t do anything bad did he?

“Because I was apparently being rude to the MCs and I need to cut it out,” he answered flatly again.

Huh?? How was he being rude? I didn’t think he was being rude. Weird maybe, but definitely not rude.

“How?”

“Because I said that in the beginning and I was being short with them the rest of the interview,” he repeated like he had just heard his manager say I’m sure.

Okay, I guess I can see how he was being kinda short with them and I definitely didn’t expect that to come out of his mouth in the beginning like that…

“Why did you say that?” He kissed my shoulder.

“To protect you.”

“What? To protect me from what?!”

What the hell Kim Taeyeon…

“They were about to pounce on you so I stepped in. I didn’t want you to get attacked.”

Oh my- Oh my god…

I didn’t know if I wanted to hit him or kiss him…

I decided on the latter.

“Taeyeon you don’t need to protect me pabo-yah,” I said as after our lips parted. “I’m a big girl.” His arms wrapped tighter around me.

“But you’re my girl,” he said defensively as a whole army of butterflies fluttered within me. Oh my god. “I can’t let those stupid old guys yell at you. You’re too cute to get yelled at.”

How could he kill me with his words seriously every time he tried?

“Yah~,” I nudged him. “Is that why you were acting weird?”

“I wasn’t acting weird Fany-ah. I just didn’t like the way they were treating us.”

Oh goodness…

“Taetae,” I said as I brought my hand to his cheek. “Don’t worry about what those old guys do or say or whatever else! It was just one interview. You can’t let those geezers stop you from being the cute and dorky Taetae I love. Okay?” I felt his smile start to grow under my hand.

“So if I wasn’t dorky or cute you wouldn’t love me anymore?” I could hear the joking tone in his voice so I hummed.

“Probably… I guess I’ll just have to find another cute and dorky guy to marry,” I said dramatically as I looked away.

“Yah!” I couldn’t hold back the laughter now after I turned back to see his adorably shocked expression.

“I’m just joking pabo. Quit being so moody.”

“I’m not being moody. I just didn’t like how they treated us at all.” I ran my hand through his hair.

I knew he was being honest about this too just because he always was. That’s who he is.

Taeyeon was the human embodiment of the ‘treat others like you would want to be treated’ quote. He treated everyone so well, always… unless they were a part of the select few that have pissed him off that is.

I’m guessing these MCs have recently joined Siwon and whoever else could be on the list.

That’s why I think he loved his fans so much too. Since his fans treat him so highly all the time, he feels like he has to perform at 120% all the time to return the love . Now we all love our fans, I’m not trying to say that we don’t, and I’m not saying that it’s bad to give all your energy or anything, but I do hate when he works so hard when he’s sick or is in some sort of pain. Ugh…

I think the fans know he needs a rest sometimes too, right? Now I just have to get him to believe in it…

“Hey Taeng,” his manager called as he opened the door. “We gotta go.”

“Okay hyung give me one more minute.”

“Ne~. If we miss our flight you’re paying for the next round of tickets.” Taeyeon stuck out his tongue and the door closed. I whined.

“I know~,” he held out cutely. “I’ll miss you Fany-ah~.”

“Call me when you land so I know you’re okay, okay?” He hummed. “Promise?”

“Of course,” he said as he raised his pinky. “It’ll be the first thing I do!” I grinned.

Aigo~, he was back to his dorky ways already.

What a relief!

_________________________________________

If you find a ton of mistakes, I'm sorry! My head hurts way too much to edit it any further.
(Seriously migraines are the worst. >_<)
I'll probably go back through tomorrow and edit it for real though!

Hearing from all of you makes me happiest in the world!
Good and even bad comments are always welcome.<3

If you have any suggestions to help me make the story better, let me know!
I'll do my best to try to work them in!
I'm always trying to learn from my mistakes!

Also if you want to help me decide what to do... I won't stop you.

 

 

 

 

RIP EunBi<3