Looking Up

Into the New World

 

 

 

“I said that I’m worried because I like her too. I like her a lot.”

I heard a muffled scream underneath my hand. She quickly moved it away.

“Sooyoungie! I knew it! I told you Tae.” She went and pulled Soo in to a hug. He half grinned.

“What do I do noona?” She quickly pulled back.

“What do you mean what do you do? Tell her pabo.”

“Fany-ah,” I started. He obviously couldn’t just tell her, not now that Hyomin was back in the picture.

“Tiffany, I can’t do that. She still likes Hyomin. I don’t even think she thinks of me like that,” he said sadly. Aish, I did feel bad, but I had no idea what to say. I was the worst at this kind of stuff. I always had him or Sunny to help me out. Thankfully Tiffany was here, although I’m not too sure how much of a help she would actually be… It wasn’t looking good so far.

“Ani, she definitely likes you too. I can tell,” she paused. “Maybe not more than Hyomin right now, but that can change.” Oh jesus Tiffany, why don’t you just tell him he doesn’t have a chance?

“How?” I looked at Soo. Was he really asking that right now?

“How what?”

“How can it change? How will she like me more?” He was on the edge of his seat.

“There’s no guide book Sooyoung. You can’t just follow steps and BAM she’ll like you. You have to show her you care about her and show her that you’re there for her. Support her and encourage her. Just text her all the time,” Tiffany explained. I was actually impressed with that. That was a lot better than the ‘just tell her’ from before. I shook my head.

“I already do all of that though. See Tiff, I told you she doesn’t think of me like that,” he said as he sulked back in the sofa.

“Then you need to tell her.” Oh I spoke too soon. Here we go.

“Tiffany,” I started.

“Taeyeon I’m serious. You need to tell her so she’ll quit thinking of you in the friend way and start realizing what a catch you are Sooyoungie. If you don’t let her know your intentions how would she ever tell a friendly ‘how are you?’ to a genuine one? How will she know that she has options other than that dirt bag Hyomin?”

Well damn, that did make actual sense.

“I know everyone thinks since we’re SNSD we must get offers all the time, but the truth is we don’t, like ever. Not serious ones anyway. That’s why I think Sunny is so eager on trying to make Hyomin work. I think you should tell her.”

“I should tell her.” My eyes doubled in size as I looked at him. Did he really say that?

“You should.”

“I will.” What? What is going on?

“Do it.” Oh my god! She was grinning!

“I will! Tomorrow at the awards.” What? Everything was going back and forth so fast!

“Promise,” Tiffany held out her pinky. Sooyoung quickly wrapped his around hers.

“Promise… Wait what?”

“You promised!” She busted out in to laughter. Oh my god. 

“Noona~!”

“Nope! You promised Soo. If you don’t I’ll tell her myself.”

“Ani! You can’t do that!”

“I will if you don’t. Come on Taetae, let’s go cuddle before I have to go back home.” She pulled my hand and started leading me to my room. I was still completely dumbfounded.

“You’re evil Fany. Have you ever used that trick on me?” Gah, that happened so quick. One second he was saying no and the next he was promising to do it the next day!

“Oh, we know this was for the best,” she paused. “And of course. You’re one of my easiest targets.”

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

“They’re behind us?” Oppa hummed.

“Remember what the president said, okay?”

“You don’t have to tell me twice.”

We were waiting to go on the red carpet for the Golden Disk Awards. There were a couple vans ahead of ours, but our time soon came.

“Ready,” Jess looked back at us. We nodded and she opened the door. Once she stepped out I heard endless screams come from the crowd and smiled. This really was an amazing feeling. Sunny was next followed by me and the Seohyun. We then made our way up the red carpet, waving and smiling at everyone we could see. It was all because of them we were here anyway! We finally made it to the platform where we supposed to pose for pictures.

About twenty seconds in I heard another round of loud screams coming from where we had just come from. I looked and sure enough the boys had just stepped out of their van. I smiled and went back to posing for the cameras. We lingered just like we were told to until the boys reached us and just like we hand planned, a photographer called out.

“Tiffany-ssi can we get one of you and Taeyeon-ssi?” I grinned. Yes! Quickly making eye contact with Taeyeon I nodded to him and held out my hand.

He swiftly came to me, but ignored my hand completely. Instead he wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me in to him, all while grinning widely at the cameras. I followed suit and wrapped my arm around him.

Lee Sooman became excited to get us out in the public’s eye almost overnight. Apparently everything we’re on together somehow had very high viewing ratings. I guess the episode of Heroes that our little phone call was on aired last night and it had been talked about nonstop. I haven’t got to see what people were saying yet, but I doubt it was good. I kinda hated the idea of being used like that, but if it meant I got to spend more time with Taeyeon, I couldn’t really be that mad.

Earlier however oppa told us that LSM wanted us to be photographed on the red carpet together tonight, so here we were. We had been posing for around thirty seconds when another photographer yelled out.

“Give her a kiss!” I felt Taeyeon freeze up. Aish. Really? I squeezed his side and he looked at me.

”We can’t.”

“Just kiss my cheek really quick,” I suggested. No response. I grinned. I stuck my cheek out and pointed to it. Cameras started flashing at a record pace. Even over the screams and cameras I heard him let out a deep breath. I then felt his lips briefly on my cheek. I swear there were butterflies attacking my stomach or something right then and there. Gah~ I had to cover my mouth because I was smiling so widely. “I’ll see you inside,” I said as I leaned closer. He smiled at me once more before I left and met with my members who were off to the side waiting.

We were soon ushered to our table, where I quickly found out TYS would be sitting with us! Wah! This couldn’t have been better. I looked at Sunny, right. It totally could’ve. Sooyoung still needed to talk to her. Within the next ten minutes the boys arrived at the table too.

“No way, were sitting here too?”

“Ah Tae, sit here,” I motioned to the seat next to me. He did and I quickly took his hand in mine. He looked a little nervous. “What’s wrong?”

“I can’t believe we’re sitting in this section.” He started looking around. “Omo, is that BoA?” I nodded as he looked right at me. “Oh my god, were sitting in the same section as BoA. This is nuts.” I grinned.

We were all sitting in the section where the potential big winners of tonight would come from. Super Junior oppas were also here along with SHINee, and of course BoA, who were all in the same category as us. Then there was 2AM, missA, CN BLUE, and Lee Seunggi oppa all for Taeyeon’s category. IU was also here for his, but even if she won Taeyeon would also be winning since it was for their song ‘Nagging.’ So if TYS didn’t win I was hoping it was her that did so Tae could still win, he deserved it.

Soon the show began and I was so excited for so many reasons. First off Taeyeon was right beside me and secondly, and probably most importantly, we could very well take home the grand prize tonight. We had tough competition though so I wasn’t expecting anything.

I definitely did not expect the first award however. We won the Popularity Award along with our label mates SHINee. They were just returning to their seats when the announcers started again.

“And our third winner of the Popularity Award goes to… TYS! Congratulations!”

I immediately turned to my right. Taeyeon had the cutest expression on his face. It was somewhere between one of his crooked little grins and complete shock. We all stood up and clapped as did Yuri and Sooyoung but Taeyeon was frozen. I nudged him.

“Tae go.” He shook his head.

“Right.” He stood up and made his way to the sage with the other two. Sooyoung took lead of this speech.

Gah, I’d really hate to see if they did win the Daesang later tonight. If he freaked out on just the popularity award, he’d really lose it for that one, I mean that’s one of the grand awards!

After a while though, it was finally time to announce the Digital Daesang winner. The hosts went to the front of the stage.

“I’ll announce the winner,” he began. I looked at Taeyeon and he wasn’t even paying attention. He and Sooyoung were quietly joking about something. I guess they really didn’t think they’d win.

“The winner of the Digital Daesang at the 25th Golden disk awards is…” He opened the envelope and I looked at Taeyeon again, who was still quietly laughing to himself. Ugh, at least pay attention to see who the winner-“

“TYS!”

All eyes immediately fell to them. Taeyeon’s face went flat mid laugh and looked straight at me. Everyone had stood up already and were clapping, except for the boys, oh crap, and me! I stood up and started clapping too. Yuri and Sooyoung soon stood and started hugging each other. The SuJu oppas were quickly over here too congratulating them. I pulled Taeyeon up.

“Taeyeon, you won!” He didn’t react until I wrapped my arms around him. I felt his wrapping around me as well.  “Go accept your award!” He nodded. I saw Sooyoung and Yuri hugging some other people before continuing right behind him.

I sat down. Wah! I really hope they make Taeyeon speak. “I knew they would win,” I said to myself. “I told you they would win!”

“Yeah yeah,” Jessica said as she continued clapping. Sunny however had a blank expression. Shouldn’t she be happy for them? Maybe she didn’t feel good?

“Sunny what’s wrong? Are you feeling sick?”

“A-ani. Sooyoung just told me that he, that he really likes me.”

“HE what?”  The three of us said almost at the same time.

“We will now hear the acceptance speech from TYS.” My attention turned back to Taeyeon. Sorry Sunny, that could wait a minute.

“Uh ne, first of we are so thankful. We weren’t expecting to win, at all. Wow, uhm…We are thankful to our parents, and our manager Hanyoung hyung for always being by our side. Uhm, I’d like to thank Tiffany and the rest of SNSD for being there to always help us out as well as Lee Sooman seonsaengnim. We’ve become a TYS you can be proud of. Also to-.” His voice broke and he looked straight down.

“Oh no,” I said aloud. He was getting emotional.

“There are so many other great artists around us,” Sooyoung took over. “So we’ll take this as encouragement to work even harder for next year.”

“And thanks to the loving fans more than anything else,” Yuri spoke. “We wouldn’t be here without you!”

They bowed and thanked everyone a few more times before returning back to their seats where I engulfed Taeyeon in to another big hug.

“I’m so proud of you baby,” I said as I rubbed his back. He didn’t cry or anything thankfully, but he was definitely close to it. This wasn’t his first win, for he won a few New Artists Awards last year and the Mnet Asian Music Award category for Best Collaboration with IU and ‘Nagging’ just a week or so ago, but since the award show was held in China he wasn’t able to attend due to his other promotions going on here. Nothing ever this big though, I was so happy for him!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 “We’re going to the same place right?”

“For the hundredth time, yes Tiffany. I’m just stopping to get gas.”

“Okay, okay.” I looked out the window. The GDAs were finally over. We stopped home to change and now we were going back out. This time for an after party, well sort of. SM had rented out a small restaurant for all of its artists to go to tonight. I would have been perfectly fine with just going back to our dorm, but whatever. I guess we had to. As soon as oppa got out of the car Sunny spoke up.

“Are we not going to talk about what Sooyoung said to me?” Oh my god! I totally forgot! I jerked my head around to the blonde girl beside me.

“What did you say back?”

“What? Nothing. He went on stage right afterward.” Ah Sooyoung you little !

“What would you have said?” She opened , but nothing came out. Pursing her lips together, she looked away.

“I don’t know.” Oh god.

“I promised Sooyoung I wouldn’t say anything, but I have to.” She looked up at me. “I know you’ve been texting Hyomin and I want to know why.” Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped.

“You’ve been doing what,” Jessica screamed from the front. No response. She turned around. “You haven’t… have you?” I watched her slowly start to nod. “God damnit Sunny!”

“Unnie!”

“Sorry Seobaby, but that is ridiculous. Why Hyomin? Of all people…Ugh! Are you guys back together?” I looked to the blonde beside me. Oh my god if they wer-

“No.” Whew. Thank god.

“They why him? Why now? He cheated on you Sunny! Cheated!”

“I know, it’s just because...”

“Because why?”

“Jess, calm down.” I heard her loudly ‘ugh’ once more before turning back around. I was mad too, but I didn’t want to attack her! That wouldn’t get us anywhere. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder. “What would you say if he said it again later? I’m sure he won’t just leave the next time.” I thought about it for a second. “Or he might, it is Sooyoungie after all.” She smiled.

“Do you, do you think he was serious?”

“He looked pretty serious about it last night when he asked Taeyeon and I what to do,” I responded.

“He did what?” She was now looking at me.

“He asked for our help. He was worried about you because you were texting Hyomin again and he didn’t know what to do. He really likes you Sunny.”

“Jinjja?” I hummed. Sooyoung was a catch too, a zillion times better than Hyomin. For one he rapped better and danced better. Sooyoung was also taller and had a better body, not to mention the whole not being an thing either. That definitely didn’t hu-.

“I like him too,” she said quietly. I gasped.

“You what?!” She didn’t… Did she? My eyes were the size of basketballs looking at her, waiting for the next words to fly out of .

“I-I like him too.” I squealed and pulled her in tight.

“Sunny likes Sooyoung!” Two more heads turned immediately back toward us.

“Jinjja? Unnie! We knew it!” I grinned at Seohyun. She had called it since day one. She said that she knew how hard it was not to fall for the person you were partnered with on WGM, I mean look at her and Yonghwa. They were still going strong, er… well I don’t know about how strong they were going, but they definitely were still going.

“Yah, then what the hell is the deal with Hyomin?” I turned to Sunny again. That was a very fair question.

“Well, I…I,” she started.

“Spit it out.”

“Jess,” I warned. Gah, I really felt bad for Yuri. Maybe I didn’t want them to get together. I didn’t want to wish her anger upon anyone.

“Ani, it’s fine,” Sunny said. “I was trying to…to get myself to unlike Sooyoung.”

“That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ev-.”

 “I know, it’s stupid, but I didn’t think he liked me like that. I just thought that it was Soo being Soo and I didn’t want to let myself fall and get hurt again,” she explained. I guess it kind of made sense, Sooyoung was an all-around nice guy to begin with, he joked around and talked to almost everyone! Also, I wouldn’t want to like a guy that didn’t like me back either, but it was still a stupid reason to bring Hyomin back in to it all.

“So Hyomin? Really?” That’s what I was about to ask.

“He said he wanted me back, and I needed a distraction…” My eyes widened.

“Oh god Sunny you didn’t…did you?”

“What? Oh, OH. Of course not Tiff, jesus.” Whew. I didn’t think Sunny was like that, but Hyomin… god knows. “I just talked to him to keep my mind off of Sooyoung, but I think it helped in the opposite way.”

“What do you mean?”

“It just made me realize how much better Sooyoung is than Hyomin. You know that jerk doesn’t even text me until I text him first? So much for having changed huh,” she scoffed. I laughed. Thank goodness Sunny didn’t fall back in to his little pity party on Strong Heart. I hugged her again.

“Omo, unnie are you going to tell him then?” I moved back to look at her. The corners of turned upward followed by the rest of her signature Lee Sunny smile. People always brought up mine, but Sunny’s smile was one of the cutest ones I’ve ever seen, probably a close second to Taeyeon’s.

“Ahhh~,” I screamed. This was so exciting! Wait a minute. “What about Hyomin?” He wasn’t just going to disappear, especially if she had been initiating the conversations…

“What about him? I’ll just ignore him. I’ve only been texting him since Strong Heart. When Soo grabbed my hand in front of all of you I knew I had to do something about it anyway.” Omo!

“You like it when he does things in front of people too? Oh my god when Taeyeon kissed me on the red carpet I almost died,” I laughed.

“Alright! You all ready,” oppa asked as he hopped back in the van. We went silent. “What did I interrupt something?”

“Aniyo. How far away are we?” I was excited for Sunny to finally tell him! Ahh Soo would be so happy!

“About ten minutes?”

He was right too. Exactly twelve minutes later we arrived in front of the restaurant, I was watching the clock. We stepped out of the van and were met with a bunch of screaming fans. What the hell guys? It’s almost midnight and super cold! Go home, I wanted to tell them, but I knew they weren’t there only for us, nor would they probably listen. We waved as we finally made our way inside.

“Waah~!” “Congratulations!” “Noonas!” “You’ve all finally made it!”

Many people congratulated us on our big win tonight. We took home the Disk Daesang for the second year in the row! We were so happy and I was a little embarrassed. I cried like a baby on stage as did Jessica. I was glad Sunny and Seohyun were able to keep it together long enough to give our acceptance speech.

We thanked everyone who was near us and continued deeper in to the restaurant. They had a table of food already made up and a bartender who was mid serving drinks.

Everyone was here too, SHINee, f(x), Super Junior, and I even saw BoA unnie and Kangta oppa off in the corner. The only person I wasn’t seeing was Taeyeon. Hmm, I stopped the nearest person.

“Siwon oppa!”

“Oh Tiffany! Congratulations!”

“Thanks oppa, have you by chance seen Kim Taeyeon, or any of TYS really,” I laughed.

“And here I thought you wanted to talk to me,” he grinned. Uhm. “I’m just kidding Tiff. I saw them heading to one of the back rooms. I heard one of them had too much to drink.” Damnit Taeyeon!

“Aish,” I said aloud. “Thanks oppa. If anyone needs us, that’s where we’ll be.”

“Arasso. Don’t stay in there too long. Since both of you won people are going to want to congratulate you.” I smiled as he walked off.

“Unnie, I’ll just stay out here and talk to people,” Seohyun stated.

“Are you sure?”

“Ne, you just have to tell me what happens okay?” She was grinning.

“Ne,” I laughed. I quickened my pace even more to the back. We found a hall with four doors, but one of them was closed. Bingo. Gah, how could Taeyeon get drunk at a party like this? They were the baby of the company! They couldn’t just go around getting drunk in front of their sunbaes like this. Ugh, I was seriously going to have to get on him for this.

I opened the door. Yuri and Sooyoung were both sitting down. Taeyeon however was standing up with a drink in hand. Seriously? He turned toward the door once he realized it opened.

“Oh hey Fa-.”

“Don’t you think you’ve have enough Kim Taeyeon?” I took the drink out of his hand.

“What the hell? Fany-ah, its water.” What? I gave him look. “Taste it.” I did, and… crap. It was. What the?

“Then who’s drunk?”

“Sooyoung,” he said as he pointed in the corner. I looked at him and then to Sunny who was only a few feet away. He hummed loudly and looked around after hearing his name.

“Sunkyu is that you?” She hummed and moved closer.

“Did you have a few drinks Sooyoungie?”

“What,” he raised his chin and defensively called out. “Am I not allowed to drink?”

“He gets a little feisty when he drinks in a bad mood,” Taeyeon said quietly. I heard Sunny laugh.

“Why are you laughing,” he asked loudly.

“Because you’re cute Soo.” He then mumbled something that I don’t think was even a language. “We should try to get you sobered up though don’t you think?”

“No!”

“Sooyoung,” she called out again. I grinned. She almost sounded like she was a parent scolding a child or something.

“I don’t wanna.”

“All those people out there want to talk to you though,” she countered. Yep! Exactly like a parent.

“I’m sure they wanna talk to you all just as much, so go on. All of you go,” he said as he leaned back against the chair. “I want to be alone.”

“Well I want to talk to you, so let’s go get food. You probably drank on an empty stomach.”

“Just go call Hyomin, I’m sure he’ll talk to you.” Oh god he really wasn’t going to hold back.

“Tae should we stop him?” I turned toward him. I wasn’t sure how bad Soo got when he was tipsy. He shook his head though.

“I don’t want to call him. I want to talk to you,” she said sternly. Ugh, I let out a deep breath and turned back to them, just in time too.

“Sunny-ssi please go and enjoy the party. Congratulations on winning the Disk Daesan-mmpp.” Oh my god. I grabbed Taeyeon’s arm.

“Did that just happen?” I looked at Taeyeon again who still had his eyes fixed on the two in front of us. He nodded.

“You-you kissed me.”

“Sure did,” Sunny replied confidently. She started to laugh.

“Wh-why?” Sooyoung was now holding his lips.

“Because I like you pabo. I’ve liked you for a while.”

“Bu-buu-but….”

“Now, I’m going to go get you something to eat and you’re going to sit here and eat it, okay?” He nodded with his mouth still agape. Sunny stood up and walked out without saying a word.

Lee Sunkyu. Daebak, I couldn’t believe her.

“Well I’ll take that as my cue to leave,” Yuri said breaking the silence between everyone. I think we were all still in shock.

“Ye-yeah, me too,” Jessica said.

 “Uh, yeah. I guess I’ll stay here and help Tae babysit him until Sunny gets back,” I questioned as I looked to Taeyeon. He smiled.

“Sounds good to me.” The two of them left the room.

“Yah! I don’t need a baby sitter!” He pointed at me. Talk about late reactions… “Where did… where did Sunny go?” Taeyeon went to his side.

“She went to go get food buddy, she’ll be right back. Okay?” He nodded.

“You know,” he covered his mouth and started laughing. “She kissed me.” He continued laughing again. Oh my god, drunk Sooyoung was like a little kid. One minute he was throwing a fit and the next all goofy because his crush kissed him, wait a minute.

“I thought you said he was a feisty drunk?”

“Ani,” Taeyeon laughed. “That’s only when he’s in a bad mood.”

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Five minutes or so later Sunny had finally returned with two plates in hand.

“You didn’t have to bring us food too.”

“I didn’t,” she replied. “This is for Soo. I mean you can have some too if you want…”

“Jinjja?” I haven’t eaten since before the GDAs. She nodded. I reached for a couple of potato chips.

“Yah! Have your woman get you your own food Taeng,” Sooyoung called out. “Sunny bunny got this for me and only me.” I laughed. He was too much.

“Fine. Sunny can you handle him here?” She hummed.

“Of course I can.”

“Arasso. I’m going to take MY woman,” I said it loudly in Soo’s direction. “To get something to eat. Shall we?” She took the hand that I offered and pulled herself up. “Seriously though, if he becomes too well, crazy. Call me or something, I’ll come help you out.”

“Don’t worry, go mingle! You two are the royal couple after all, I’m sure they are dying to talk to the two of you,” she laughed.

And she was right, unfortunately. However they didn’t want to talk to us so much as they just wanted to watch us.

Against my better judgment, we walked out hand in hand. I knew Tiffany noticed the glances, but she didn’t let on. Oh goodness.

“Do you want to get food first?” I hummed. At least the food table was off to the side a little. We made plates and quickly sat down at a near table.

The night soon came to an end, thankfully too. I was so tired. It was pushing 1:30am by the time we got done making rounds and thanking everyone who talked to us. Eventually we made it to the van, semi-tipsy Sooyoung in tow. I was really curious to see how their night went too, but I knew I wasn’t getting anything from Soo until the morning, and then maybe not even. He had a tendency of forgetting things he said or did while he was drunk, but I was more than willing to replay that moment for him. We stopped in front of our dorm.

“We have to be at SM bright and early tomorrow morning okay boys?” I groaned.

“Why’d you make us stay out this late then?”

“We had to be respectful Taeyeon. We couldn’t be the first ones to leave, especially since you all won one of the main awards tonight.” Ugh. I guess I knew that, but still.

“Arasso. How early?”

“Seven. I’ll be there to pick you up at six thirty.”

“Six thirty,” Yul cried out.

“Yeah, yeah six thirty now get Soo to bed.” We said our goodbyes and quickly got out of the car. Helping Sooyoung along it took us three times as long to get inside, but we eventually managed it.

“Aish, I still can’t believe Sunny kissed him.”

“I know,” I replied.

“And to think she was the reason he was drinking in the first place,” he laughed. I joined in for it was pretty funny.

Once we arrived at the party Sooyoung started freaking out about what Sunny was going to say once she got there so we told him to have a drink to calm his nerves. Then one turned in to like five and here we were…

I went to my room and quickly undressed. Making sure to set my alarm on my phone, I finally laid down. I don’t remember anything afterward though, except for that same stupid alarm.

“Ugh,” I audibly groaned. I quickly grabbed my phone and checked the time. I must have set the alarm wrong because it couldn’t already be time to… , it was. It was 6am and hyung would be here in thirty minutes. I went first to wake up Sooyoung because he’s usually the easiest.

“Yah, Soo. Get up we’re leaving in thirty minutes.” No response. I went over and shook him a little. “Sooyoung-ah!” He groaned. “Get up.” He finally sat up.

“Ugh, why did you guys let me drink so much?” Omo, I totally forgot, I was more worried about the only having thirty minutes thing...

“Do you remember last night?” He nodded.

 “I think so, why?”

“So you remember Sunny kissing you?” He froze and looked right at me. “I’ll take that as a you didn’t.”

“She did what? Omo. I thought that was a dream. That was real?” He ran his hand through his hair. “Tae you gotta tell me what happened.” I laughed.

“Once you get ready I’ll tell you everything I witnessed.” Which wasn’t much, but I wasn’t going to tell him that. I walked out and then went to Yuri’s room. He was surprisingly easy to wake up this morning, especially after I told him Sooyoung doesn’t remember a thing.

“Jinjja?” I hummed. “Daebak,” he laughed as he started getting out of bed.

It was about twenty minutes later and Sooyoung would not stop pestering me. I had stepped out of the bathroom not two minutes ago and he was already asking me every single question he could think of it seemed. I put on a fresh set of clothes and heard my phone ringing across the room.

Answering it, just in time by the way, I learned that hyung was outside waiting. I grabbed a jacket and quickly went out the door.

“Hyung is here, let’s go.” We put on our shoes and went to the elevator.

“So when you said she kissed me, did she just kiss me, or did she kiss me kiss me?” Oh my goodness.

“Look all we saw is her kiss you and then she said she liked you too. Other than that we have no idea, we weren’t with you.”

“You left me alone with her?”

“Yep.”

“How could you do that to me? I’m the baby! You two are supposed to take care of me,” he yelled. I only laughed though.

“Soo, you yelled at me because I tried to eat a potato chip off your plate so Tiffany and I left to get our own.”

“Uh… Well, you know how sensitive I am about food.” He paused. “Yah! What about you! Why did you leave me?”

“I left after she kissed you,” Yuri said. “I wasn’t staying around for all the couple-y nonsense.” Ouch, he sounded a little bitter. Omo! Was he having girl problems? Double omo! With Yoona?

“That’s right,” I thought aloud. “Whatever happened with Yoona-ssi? You two were pretty close there,” I teased. We haven’t heard much about her endless beauty or her amazing charm now that I thought about it.

“I don’t want to talk about,” he said flatly, just as the elevator doors opened. He stepped briskly out of them leaving Sooyoung and I behind. Well that wasn’t good.

It was a silent and not to mention awkward ride to SM and even in to the elevator, that was until I noticed we missed our floor.

“Hyung we passed it.”

“The president wants to talk to you.” What? Me!

“Me?” He hummed. “Why just me?” Oh god. Ohhh god. Was it because I mentioned Tiffany’s name yesterday?

“He didn’t say. He just wanted us here at seven.” The rest of the way up almost killed me. I think it was even worse when we reached the floor.

“Oh god,” I said aloud again as we went through the first set of doors. “Oh my…Tiffany?” The sitting brunette suddenly looked in my direction. Oh this was not good. Not only Tiffany, but the rest of SNSD were also here. This was vaguely familiar. It was almost this same situation a year ago, only this time LSM knew about us. Hell everyone knew about us. What possibly could he want with us now?

I quickly went to the now smiling girl and pulled her in to a hug.

“How are you? Did you eat?” I felt her nod against me.

“I did, did yo- Taeyeon! Your hair is still wet pabo. How could you not dry it before you left? It’s literately freezing out there. Here,” she took off her pink beanie and put it on my head. I only smiled. I loved when she babied me like this. It made me feel all warm inside. Gaah! It almost made me forget where we were, almost…

“Fany-ah, I’m fine, but thank you.” I pulled her in and kissed her forehead. “Do you know why we’re here?”

“Nope, oppa doesn’t either.” Oh jesus. I sat down. “Tae, relax. We’ll be fine. What’s he gonna do fire us?” She laughed.

I didn’t know why though, it was a very real possibility.

“I figured you’d be here as well,” my manager said to hers once they caught up. I guess I did kind of run to Tiffany.

“The president will see you now.” Oh god, I didn’t even have time to prepare. We just got here! Omo I think I have to pee too. This isn’t going to be good.

Tiffany, and I followed by both of our managers were led through a set of double doors.

“Good morning everyone,” LSM greeted. We bowed. “Thank you Miwon-ssi, that will be all.” The lady bowed and then left. “Please have a seat,” he said cheerfully as he motioned toward the chairs in front of him. “You probably are wondering why I called you here today, correct?” I nodded.

Oh god here it comes.

“Let’s get right down to it.” I gripped the chairs armrest even tighter. “A PD from MBC called me yesterday and wants to give you two a television show.” Wait a minute.

“They want to do what,” Tiffany asked loudly. LSM laughed a little.

“They want to give you two your own TV show. It would be a short one though, only about 7 episodes long.” Holy .

“So, we aren’t in trouble?”

“Ani, Taeyeon. Far from it. I wanted to share this good news in person.” I took a deep breath.

“Why do they want to give us a TV show?” Right! That was the real question. I was a little too caught up in not being in trouble, whew.

“It’s going to be from the same producers as We Got Married, but it would be a documentary reality show instead of variety reality. What I gathered from the quick discussion of it is that they’ll probably just want to have you do different things together like they do on WGM, but everyone would know that you two were for real. They haven’t got all the details panned out yet, but they want to get a confirmation first before they start planning things.” I nodded.

Oh my god, this would be so much fun. Getting to pretty much go on dates with Tiffany and get paid for it? Also we wouldn’t have to hold back or anything! This would be our show, OUR show. I was totally in. I looked at Tiffany.

“And you’re… for this?”

“Of course, I think it will be a good way to let the fans and viewers an inside look in to your lives offstage and out of interviews and variety shows. That and every show you two are on sends the ratings through the roof. Your episode of Strong Heart is the highest it’s ever been I’m told.”

He did have a good point. This would be a great way to let our fans see us, especially since we haven’t been able to do any interviews or anything because of my promotions. Oh no.

“When would it start?”

“Oh right, hold on I wrote it down here,” here said while searching through a few papers. “Ah! The time slot you would be filling is an hour on Thursday nights starting from January 6th to February 17th. So you’d start filming a little before that I’d assume.”

“Won’t that run into our promotions?”

“It shouldn’t and if it does it should just be the last few days of it, so you should be fine. Tiffany should be cleared by the doctor by then too, so it’s completely up to you two,” he paused. “What do you say?”

“Do we, do we have to answer today?”

“Yes they want a response as soon as possible so they can start hiring a crew and preparing everything.” I looked at Tiffany again and she was already looking at me.

“What do you wanna do Fany,” I asked. I would go with whatever she wanted.

“What do you want to do Tae?” I should’ve known she wasn’t going to give me a straight answer.

“I think it would be kinda fun, right? If you don’t want to though I totally understand. I’ll go with whatever you decide,” I added quickly. I didn’t want it to seem like I was forc-.”

“We’ll do it.”

“Really?” She looked at me and nodded.

“I think it will be fun too Tae. I’ve always been a little jealous of Sunny and Sooyoung anyway,” she laughed.

“Alright then, it’s settled! I’ll call the PD right away. I expect you two will be getting calls later on to confirm more some more of the details,” he said toward our managers. “Also, very many congratulations on last night. You guys took away both top awards.” We thanked him. “Taeyeon, that reminds me.” Oh god. “The song you sang a month or so ago for the drama OST was put online yesterday in a teaser and it has been garnering a lot of attention, good job.” I let the breath out I was holding in.

“Uh, ne. Thank you!” I had totally forgotten about that too. One day I woke up and Hyung told me I would be recording a song for some drama called Athena? Apparently it’s going to be a spin-off of last year’s hit Iris. Who knows! I didn’t have too much time for television here recently. I was just glad people liked it. I mean it was kind of a depressing song…

“If you excuse me though I’ll go ahead and call the PD right now,” the president said.

We bowed and thanked him again before heading back into the lobby where the rest of our members were sitting.

Sooyoung jumped up, from beside Sunny I might add. “What did he say? Are you guys totally fired?” he laughed.

“Shut up Soo,” I said as I pushed his head away. We all started heading toward the elevator.

“MBC is giving us our own show!”

“Jinjja?” We both nodded. “Why?”

“Yah! Because we’re cute that’s why Sunny.”

“No,” I corrected. “It’s going to be from the same people that do WGM. So they’ll probably just have us do couple things.” I stepped inside making sure to hit the correct floor number this time.

“That’s still really cool,” Sooyoung commented. “When does it start?”

“At the beginning of the year.”

“Ah, I figured they’d want to catch your Christmas together. I think we have a Christmas episode.”

Oh my god.

“Do we?”

I one hundred percent forgot all about Christmas…

“MM, I think so.” I looked at Fany, who didn’t seem to notice me. Whew. Good. Now I just needed to see what she wanted. We all stepped out of the elevator. I tried to say something, but was immediately cut off.

 “Alright, let’s get to rehear-oh. Hold on,” Tiffany’s manager pulled his phone out of his pocket. “Yeboseyo. Ne, this is SNSD’s manager… Oh! Really? Wow that was quick. Ne… I’m actually with TYS’s manager right now. If you give us five minutes I’m sure we could find a quiet room and conference call you so we can all chat at once. Okay, it sounds like a plan!”

“The PD already?” He nodded. “Wow, LSM works fast. Don’t go too far boys we have a rehearsal and then a fan signing before Music Bank today.”

“Same goes for you girls,” their manager warned. The two of them then walked the opposite direction down the hall.

“Well then,” Yuri said. “Anyone else wanna go get a drink?”

“I’ll go with you,” Jessica chimed in almost immediately. Hmm maybe Tiffany was right…

“Aniyo, oppa. I’m just going to head to our usual practice room,” Seohyun said.

“Fany-ah wanna wander around?” I grabbed her hand and pulled her back toward the elevator.

“Looks like I’m going with him!” I grinned. I really just needed to get her alone to talk about Christmas. It was going to be our second one together. Omo, I almost couldn’t believe it. Once she stepped inside she hit a random floor number, I don’t even think she was paying attention.

I wrapped my arms tightly around her waist. “I love you Fany.”

“I love you too Taetae,” I heard her reply in my ear. “Are you excited?”

“For,” I asked as I leaned back a little. Oh my god she remembered and I totally didn’t.

“Our show silly.” Whew.

“Oh,” I laughed. “Yeah! What do you think they’ll have us do?”

“If we have to cook I’m apologizing right now,” she laughed.

“Hey, you aren’t too bad,” I said. “You just need to, well… pay attention.” I wasn’t lying either, it’s not that she was bad at it, it’s just that she frequently got sidetracked or just did the wrong thing completely. When you follow a recipe it’s really not that hard to do… For most people.

“Uhh huh, you’re just being nice.” She kissed the side of my face. “I know I’m bad Tae, but you’re great so you’ll have to make up for me okay?” I laughed.

“Okay babe. Oh we’re here.” The elevator stopped and we got out.

“Ooh the trainee floor. Remember being here?” I nodded.

“Of course I do Fany.” I said as we explored further. Thankfully there wasn’t anyone around. “Hey, I have a question.”

“Hey, I have an answer,” she teased back. I couldn’t stop smiling.

“What do you want for Christmas?” She stopped.

“I don’t want you to get me anything.” I groaned.

“But Fany~,” I whined. “I want to get you something.” I turned to face her.

“You don’t need to get me anything,” she said as she wrapped her tiny arms around me. “I have everything I want right here.” I felt my face heat up and the same fuzzy feeling I always get all over.

“And you say I’m cheesy,” I laughed.

“Yah, I’m not kidding. Don’t get me anything.” Ugh.

“Are you sure? You don’t want anything?”

“Hmm~,” she held out cutely. “Ani! I know something!”

“Jinjja?” She nodded. “What is it?!” Woo! Finally a lead!

“I want you to stay the night with me on Christmas Eve. Everyone will be gone and I’ll be alone.”

“You’re not going to go home?” I figured she would, I mean I was planning on stopping home for a little.

“I can’t we have a schedule and plus our show starts soon after so I couldn’t stay long anyway.” I frowned. She never gets to see them. “Were you going to go home?” Oh crap…

“Uh, I was for a day or so, but I’ll stay here with you Fany.” I couldn’t leave my girlfriend alone.

“No. You have to go!”

“Ugh,” I voiced. “I’m not going and I’m staying with you!

“Taeyeon,” she said sternly.

“Unless you want me to buy you something pretty and expensive I’m staying here.” Her brows came together and I heard the air come out of her nose. “Don’t get mad at me babe, at least I’m giving you a choice.” I felt something against my leg. I reached down to see what it was and oh!

“Yah! Where do you think you’re touching Kim Taeyeon?”

“Your front pocket is vibrating Fany-ah.”

“Oh. Right.” I grinned. “Yeboseyo? Ne, we’re on our way.” She hung up the phone and walked right past me. “Come on jerk.”

“Jerk,” I questioned loudly as I caught up with her. She hummed as she pressed the button for the floor we needed. Ugh. This girl. I pulled her in to a back hug and let my chin rest on her shoulder. Placing a few kisses on the side of her neck she started whining.

“Ugh, you make it really hard to be mad at you, you know?” I hummed.

“Did you decide yet?”

“Decide what?” She leaned in to the next few kisses.

“Do you want me to buy you a nice present or-“

“I want you to stay.”

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Waah~ Hopefully that wasn't too bad^^
Don't forget to contribute in the poll below!
Also, sorry I’ve been kind of neglecting Yulsic! I really just don’t know how to start them. Every idea I begin to come up with just ends up sounding lame. I do think I’ve finally come up with a potential winner, but I’m still very open to any and all possible ideas with them!!


Thank you all so much for reading my story!
I hope you continue to subscribe/upvote.^^
Please don't be afraid to leave a comment!
Getting feedback from you all is my favorite part!

I've really wanted to do this for a while now, but I want to see everyone's opinion first!