Home

Into the New World

 

 

 

 

It was four thirty in the morning and Yuri just got back from America. He had been over there for the past few days filming a commercial with Im Yoona and as soon as he got back he would be stuck filming some more.

Today we were starting the shooting of our newest music video so it was going to be a very, very busy day. Tomorrow would be too though so I guess I had to prepare myself with a ton of coffee... as if I wasn’t already. The past few nights have been pretty restless as well.

Seriously my body was probably made up of at least thirty percent coffee right now. Ooh, maybe I could try that Red Bull drink that Tiffany loves so much instead today.

She is pretty hyper all the time too so it must work…

“Hyung can you get Red Bull too?” He said he was already going to make a coffee run for us once we got to the salon so I figured another addition wouldn’t hurt.

“You know how bad those are for you right?”

“Jinjja,” I asked lazily. “Pany-ah drinks them all the time.”

I think he said something else but I wasn’t really sure what it was. I think I must have fallen back asleep because before I knew it I was being shaken awake again.

“Taengo we’re here, come on.” I nodded and got out of the van behind Soo. Thankfully his arm came around my shoulder and helped direct me inside, for my eyes were not opening in the slightest. I even still had my glasses on because I was too lazy to put contacts in right now. Ugh. I need sleep.

I eventually made it to the chair and sat down, waiting for it all to start.

“Good morning boys,” Hanyoung cheered brightly. I groaned. “We’re changing hairstyles today for the new concept.” I hummed and leaned in my chair a little. Maybe if I scoot down a little bit more I can sleep for another-

Wait a second. Did he say-

“Sooyoung gets his slightly lightened and cut like this,” he said. “Here’s a picture. Yuri will be going a light brown almost dirty blonde with very blonde hi-lights. Cut the sides short and leave the top long please. No need to style it today.”

Oh god he did. Please nothing weird for me, please nothing we-

“Taeyeon is going bleach blonde.”

Like hell I am.

That sure woke me up.

“Again cut the-“

“No,” I said firmly. “I can’t be blonde.”

“Taeyeon, this isn’t my call here. Lee Sooman along with the stylists and everyone came up with this, I-“

“Well then let me talk to him. I can’t be blonde. Not now.” He sighed.

“Why not?”

He sounded like I was just making a scene for no reason, but there was a reason!

“I promised Tiffany I wouldn’t ruin my hair before the wedding.” I saw him slightly smile.

“Your wedding is more than two months away, you’ll be able to dye it back before then.”

UGH! I couldn’t dye it! I promised her, I shouted in my head.

“Hyung our wedding photos are next month, remember?” He nodded.

“That’s still more than a month away Taeyeon, you’ll have plenty of-“

“No I won’t, not if they want me to promote with the same hair. Our comeback isn’t even for three more weeks and we’ll have what another four weeks of promotions, at least?” I watched him nod. “I can’t dye my hair hyung. Not now. Please.” He looked at me one more time before sighing.

“I’ll call SM, but I doubt they’ll change their mind.”

“Tell him I’ll do my hair however they want for the next one, I’ll even shave my head if they want. Just nothing before the wedding, please hyung,” I begged.

“I’ll see what I can do Taeng… You’ll still cut it this time though, right?”

“How?” I was crossing my fingers it wasn’t some stupid fauxhawk or something.

“They want to keep yours a little longer, like to your brows and then shorter on the sides.” I thought about it for a second before responding.

“I could definitely do that.”

That’s just what I did too. I mean ‘just’ literately too.

I did not have to dye my hair, this time! LSM said that I had his word that he wouldn’t change anything until afterward. I had a feeling I would have to do something very ridiculous next time though, but who cares!

I could keep my promise to Tiffany! Wah~ what a relief!

Since I wasn’t getting anything done to my hair after the trim, I was done first. Now that I was done I could also go back to sleep while I waited on the other two! Wah~ I could’ve danced around if I wasn’t so tired. Hyung hadn’t returned with the coffee or energy drinks yet either…

Before I laid down though I took a few selcas and sent them to Fany and my mom, I knew they would want to see my new do for sure. Surprisingly my mom replied right away.

Text Message
From: Umma

Very handsome Taeyeon-ah, it looks good.
Your father and I are proud of you
Do well today~

I felt warm from her words, but then something else popped in my thoughts as I looked at the time. Omo. I hurriedly hit reply.

Text Message
To: Umma

I’ll do my best!
I hope I didn’t wake you up umma >_<
Go back to sleep!

She texted back again within the next few minutes, but I wasn’t able to read or even notice it then. I only noticed it when I was awoken yet again thirty minutes later so I could get my make-up done. I was also forced to put my contacts in. Ugh~!

That meant I had to actually stay awake now.

Thankfully that was when Yongduk arrived with the reinforcement coffee and energy drinks.

What a lifesaver!

 

__________________________________________________________

 

On the way to the filming location Hanyoung hyung told us that we were going to be recorded behind the scenes today and for a while in the future.

He said we were getting a two episode special feature about our comeback and everything that goes with it. Also that if this goes over well we might get our own show in the future. Our own TYS television show! A full 12 episodes too! Wah~!

He said they were in the talks about it, but they don’t know how well we’d do by ourselves since there were only three of us. Hopefully we can pull it off! Having our own show would be amazing and probably so fun! Omo! I couldn’t wait.

We arrived at the scene of the music video filming and were quickly pulled into the dressing room. I do have to admit that I liked our outfits this time, they were definitely a bit classier than the school boy look we had going on last time. I was even happier when I wasn’t the one wearing the sleeveless version of the clothes.

That was all~ Yuri.

However, when we left that room and made our way to the actual filming area it started to get hot. Very, very hot. Okay, maybe I did want the sleeveless version. Thank god this was supposed to be a quick shoot. I started taking my jacket off as I walked through the doors into the room we’d be working in. I mean we were wearing tank tops underneath so it would be- oh.

 “A-annyeonghaseyo,” I said to the camera with a tiny bow. That surprised the crap out of me. I hurriedly pulled my jacket back on and waited for my members.

“Wow~ it’s really pretty. It’s fantastic,” Sooyoung cheered behind me. Yuri had a similar reaction before we all stopped in front of the camera. I counted to three aloud and…

“Annyeonghaseyo, we are TYS.” We each said our names and Sooyoung continued on.

“We’re here to film our music video today, uhm. It’s been awhile since our last music video shoot, but we’ll try our best. Fighting!”

“Ne, we got new hairstyles and everything,” Yuri laughed. “What do you think,” he asked the camera. We all laughed at his awkwardness and then the cameraman asked us a few questions.

“Ahh, the song is about a guy getting mad that other guys are trying to steal away his girl, so he gets so angry he can’t take it anymore… That’s why I think we’re filming here too,” I responded. “It gives off a kind of scary feel doesn’t it?” I heard Soo hum.

“Yeah, it’ll make us look tougher so we can protect our girls.”

Oh .

“Your girls?”

Oh good going you freaking shikshin! Way to rat yourself ou-

“Ne,” he laughed. “In the song we’re scaring away other guys from our girls. We obviously have to protect them. Right?”

I watched the cameraman nod.

Gah, thank god Soo is one quick witted giant… That could have been bad.

After a few more questions and explanations we were called over to start pre paring for the filming. We bowed and quickly said goodbye to the camera.

The filming surprisingly didn’t take that long either. We finished it within three hours of getting there.

Of course that was only the first version, and the first location… We still had two more to go.

The second one went just as smoothly in my opinion. Although it did take a lot longer than the first one we were able to finish it though by working very late into the night.

Woo! We only had one more to go!

The next day we were up early as well after about two hours of sleep. The only real worry I had about getting up so early is that I was just afraid we would look tired.

This was all for the fans and if the fans thought we looked bad and tired we would have really let them down. I really, really didn’t want that.

We were on our way to the final location from the salon once again and I couldn’t resist myself.

“Hyung can you bring Red Bull again?” He sighed.

“Instead of coffee?” I hummed.

“Don’t! He was so crazy yesterday with that. You can’t give it to him again.” 

“Yah!” I raised a fist toward the maknae.

“I didn’t see him going crazy,” our manager said back.

“You were at that meeting though.”

“That’s right. You got back after he crashed,” Yuri commented.

Oh right~! That reminds me.

“You need to get me multiple Red Bulls then, so I won’t crash. I’ll just keep drinking them!”

“Ani! I forbid it,” Sooyoung said. “You were way too hyper.”

“I was not!”

“You set a banana peel in the middle of the hall during lunch and made bets with the crew to see if anyone would step on it and slip!”

“Kim Taeyeon!”                                    

Right… I did do that… I busted out in laughter just thinking about it again.

“It was hilarious though!”

“I agree, it was pretty funny,” Yuri laughed. Sooyoung huffed again.

“Aish~! You’re just mad because you slipped on it.” Soo crossed his arms and sat back in the seat.

“He danced better after he drank it though, so I vote that you let him have it.”

That was also true. I’m not sure why, but I was just able to see the moves more clearly in my head after I drank that disgustingly good little drink.

That seemed to do the trick though, for right before we came out from our dressing rooms, in our now ridiculous outfits mind you, there was a large can of Red Bull with my name on it.

Literately, my name was written on a piece of tape that covered the label, just in case it got on film with our BTS filming.

We weren’t allowed to represent a brand we don’t endorse. That was a big no, no with SM.

I quickly opened the can and drank a large gulp.

“Ah~, that tastes so bad,” I commented aloud.

“Why do you drink it then,” the stylist that was touching my make-up asked. I laughed.

“Because it’s so bad and so good at the same time… you know how when you stretch sometimes it hurts, but it’s a good pain?” She nodded. “It’s just like that.” She shook her head and sprayed some hairspray in my hair, for today it had a bit of styling to it.

“You’re good to go.” I thanked her again and continued to the area we would be filming.

Although this was the last, it was also going to be the toughest and longest. For the third version we had to do a lot of different things, including individual close up versions.
 

Those were the worst.

_________________________________________________________

 

It was 8am and I was waiting on Taeyeon and his manager to come pick me up. Since we were going to the same place, Taeyeon talked his manager in to picking me up along the way. My manager would just follow behind in a different car because after our short meetings I unfortunately had a schedule.

I was just glad I get to see him for a little bit today.

Five or so minutes later a big black van rolled in the garage and a huge smile came across my face. I did think it was a little odd Taeyeon didn’t take his car, I mean he usually does.

The second I opened the back door though, I knew exactly why.

My poor little Taetae was fast asleep.

I audibly awed and then carefully lifted his head so I could slide under him, making my lap his new pillow. No wonder he didn’t want to drive.

I let one of my hands rest on his chest while my other hand found its way in to his very, very soft hair. As I studied his sleeping face I started to worry.

He looked like he was losing weight and he obviously hadn’t had enough sleep in days, maybe even weeks. I ran my thumb over the bags under his eyes and sighed.

He needs a- Omo. I took a deep breath in before breaking in to a huge smile.

Just as I was caressing his face again, both of his eyes popped right open. At first it scared me, but then I just thought it was funny.

“Hi~,” I said cutely as I possibly could.

He closed his eyes again and I could hear a soft chuckle escape his curved lips.

“You scared me,” his raspy voice finally came through. “I felt something on my face and I had no idea what it was.” I grinned.

“It was just me~. I didn’t mean to wake you up though, go back to sleep,” I said as I patted his chest. He grunted a ‘no’.

“Nope! I’m awake now,” he said as he sat up. “Plus we’re probably almost there right?” His manager hummed.

“Almost, it shouldn’t be too much longer.” Taeyeon looked at me with huge eyes and stuck out his tongue. I glared and scrunched up my nose at him but then when I noticed something else I stopped. My hands quickly unclenched from the fists I was about to hit him with and cupped his face instantly. Pulling down his eyelids I saw something that made me almost tear up.

“Tae,” I said softly. His hands quickly removed mine, but I had to look again. “Stop!” I ripped my hands away from his. “Let me see.” I heard him exhale so I took that as a sign of permission.

My hands shot to his face again and pulled down his eyelid once more. I could feel my mouth drop.

I’ve seen red eyes due to tiredness or lack of sleep before don’t get me wrong, but nothing ever this intense.

His eyes were fully red below his eyelids, not just kinda red or light red… full on blood red. The rest of his eye was pink-ish too, I’m not sure how I missed that but there was a sudden pit in my stomach. I let go of his eyelid and moved my hand to his cheek.

“Taeyeon-ah,” I said softly.

“I’m fine Fany-ah.” His arm wrapped around my shoulder.

“But it’s so red.” I heard his chuckle.

It was no time to be laughing, they were seriously red! If he started to cry I’m sure his tears would be straight up blood!

“It’s because my contacts wer-“

“Don’t try to tell me your contacts did that Kim Taeyeon. I’m not stupid.”

Ugh, what did he take me for? I knew tired eyes when I saw them…

His arm pulled me in a little closer and his lips pressed to my temple.

“Muah~,” he voiced. “I’m not saying you are stupid and I’m not saying this is all from my contacts. They just contributed to the redness. That’s why I have to wear these for the next few days.” He held up his glasses.

“You need to sleep too,” I said firmly. “How long did you get to sleep?”

“Hmm,” he held out. “Eleven hours?”

Seriously… Eleven?

“How the hell are you so tired then if you slept eleven hours last night?”

What the hell did he do? Take a damn tranquilizer? If he’s slept that much maybe he should consider getting a new brand of contacts because that is ridic-

“Ohh! You meant last night?”

“Uh yeah? What did you think I meant?”

“I was counting from the whole time you’ve been gone.”

My mind went in to think mode and… holy.

He’s only slept eleven hours in four nights? That’s on average what? Two maybe three hours a night?

“Taeyeon~,” I whined. “You need to take a break and sleep!” He wrapped both arms around me and cuddled in to my shoulder.

“That’s what I’m doing until my next schedule tonight baby.” He kissed my neck. “Don’t worry so much, I’m the one that’s supposed to worry about you remember?”

“You’re my Taetae though, I’ve gotta worry about you,” I said as I wrapped my arms around him. “How long will you get to nap?”

“It depends on how long our meetings take, but at least three hours or so probably. Why? Wanna join me?” He kissed my neck again and I laughed.

“I wish I could Taetae, but I have a schedule. What are you doing tomorrow?” His head popped right off my shoulder.

“You already forgot?! Oh my god Hwang Miyoung,” he said as his arms started to unwrap from me.

“Ani! Aniyo~,” I laughed. I pulled him in tighter. “I didn’t forget that babe, I mean afterward.”

“Ahh, you better not have forgotten that,” he said with another peck on my neck. “I don’t think I have anything though, right hyung?”

“Ani, you have a radio appearance with Yuri in the evening. That’s it though.”

Omo!

“I don’t have anything until five,” I said happily.

“Jinjja?” His head came off my shoulder again and looked right at me. I nodded. “Wanna go on a date?”

“I don’t know~ I think my fiancé would be pretty upset.” He laughed.

“Aye~ I’m sure I’m cuter anyway.” I smirked.

“I don’t know… He’s pretty cute~!”

“Yah!” I laughed even harder. “Well if he’s cuter, I’m definitely a better kisser.” I raised a brow.

“Oh yeah?” He hummed. “Prove-MMM!”

His hand was to the back of my neck instantly, pulling me in and literately smashing our lips together. It didn’t hurt or anything, but it was definitely rough.

I was very okay with rough.

Before he could even ask for entrance in to my mouth, I slid my tongue past his lips and teased his tongue with mine. When he started to play back it fired a whole new round of feelings headed downward through my body. I grinned into his lips and-

“Yah,” his manager shouted causing me to immediately jump back. “How many times have I told you two that there’s no kissing in the van?”

“But Hyung I haven’t seen her in five days~!”

“I don’t care Taeyeon,” he sighed. “We’re here. Let’s go.”

“Really?” We both looked out the windows and whoa, he was right. We were in a large parking garage.

“Wow~! See how distracting you are,” I nudged my man. “I didn’t even know we were here.”

“Hey well maybe if you weren’t wearing such a low shirt I wouldn’t have been trying to look down it the whole time.”

Oh my god.

I looked down and sure enough, it was a pretty good view of my cleavage.

This byuntae…

“Yah! What is-“

“You two are going to be late for your appointment if you don’t hurry,” his manager interrupted again.

“Ne oppa, sorry,” I replied.

“Where are your hats and sunglasses?”

“Oh right… I didn’t bring any.” His manager sighed again.

“Don’t worry~. You can wear my hat and I’ll wear the shades. You have glasses to wear anyway.”

“Ooh! That’s Right Fany-ah. You’re so smart. Omo. I’ll be like Superman,” he laughed. “Trying to hide my identity with a pair of glasses and a hat… Wah!”

“Ehh kinda I guess,” I laughed. “Just don’t do anything noticeable, okay?”

__________________________________________________________

“Annyeonghaseyo, I am Nae Dalhwan,” the cute old man greeted us as we entered his private office. We obviously couldn’t just hang around in the lobby. “Thank you for trusting Hana Bank with your needs. How can I help you today?”

“Ne, I spoke to you over the phone earlier. Our clients are here to see about merging their bank accounts.”

“We’d also like to know if that is the best option for them and what else they could do.” The man nodded.

“Are you two newlyweds?”

Hold on.

He didn’t know who we were?

“A-aniyo, not yet,” Taeyeon replied. “We’re getting married in October.”

“I see. Most couples usually wait until they are married to merge accounts.”

“We’re planning on buying a house soon so we wanted to have one account that the payments would come out of,” he replied again.

“Oh I see. That is the easier thing to do in my opinion as well. When two people have to split bills and payments it gets a bit tricky sometimes,” he explained. “In my experience it’s also healthier for the marriage since both partners will know what the other one is spending.”

I nodded and looked at Taeyeon, who seemed just as awkward as I did.

“Merging accounts can get awkward for the couple sometimes if one of them earns significantly less, but that’s also a good reason to get them merged. Both partners need to communicate their concerns and insecurities about money and understand that marriage is a partnership. Once you’re married, ‘I don’t have an income, we have an income,’ will be the new phrase.”

“Ne,” we both replied. I was really confused why this man was pretty much lecturing us, but it did make me feel like he at least cared a little.

Also I’m sure both of us make quite a bit, so we obviously didn’t have to worry about the awkwardness of one of us making a lot more.

“Did you want to talk about it some more amongst yourselves? I can print off your bank statements if you’d like so you can start there.”

“That would be great,” my manager thankfully spoke up. I had no idea what to do and I’m sure Taeyeon didn’t either.

The man asked for our account numbers. After Taeyeon told him his, the man repeated Taeyeon’s back to confirm and once he did the man quickly hit enter. After a few more clicks and questions from the man he had finally pulled it up. We were at an angle of where we could all see the computer screen and as the page loaded I swear I saw the man’s jaw drop momentarily.

I was pretty impressed too actually. I really didn’t think he would have as much money as he did.

I’m not trying to sound rude about it, but TYS is only two years old. I don’t think SNSD started making this kind of money until our ‘Gee’ promotions which was two years after debut, pretty much where he was now.

Wah, this is interesting.

He then pulled mine up, which brought another jaw dropping moment. After handing ours to us, he looked back and forth a few times.

Ahha! I think he finally figured it out.

The look on his face definitely proved my theory.

“Omo, you-your- you’re SNSD. Right?” I laughed.

“Ne, I’m SNSD’s Tiffany Hwang.”

“Oh my… wow. I’m so sorry I didn’t recognize you,” he laughed. “I never thought an idol would walk through those doors. That makes you then… oh what is it,” he questioned as he looked at Taeyeon.

“TYS, sir.”

“That’s right. I knew I had seen you both somewhere before. I just figured you were regular customers.” We both laughed.

“No sir, this is actually only my second time in this bank I think,” Taeyeon laughed.

“I see. Now I know why you insisted on a private meeting,” he said to my manager.

After a minute more or so of small talk, the older man left the room and gave us a chance to talk.

“So do you guys still want to do this?” I looked at Taeyeon.

“What do you want to do Fany-ah?”

Aish, I should’ve known he would ask me first. My mind didn’t change though.

“I still want to Taeyeon-ah, just like he said. It’s our income, not just mine… We have to share everything right?” His adorable smile spread across his face as he grabbed my hand.

“Right. I want to do it too. I love you Fany-ah.”

“I love you too. Oppa! Go tell him that we want to merge them.”

“Are you sure? Like three hundred percent sure?”

“Once you go do it you can’t take it back Tiffany,” my manager warned. I looked at Taeyeon and knew that I would never want to take it back to begin with.

“I’m sure.”

As soon as those words escaped my mouth there was a feeling of overwhelming happiness spreading throughout me. Happiness yet also nervousness.

This was the first real step in starting our lives together.

I knew we were already engaged and everything but honestly engagements could be easily broken. This contract like thing between Taeyeon and I and the bank however wasn’t so easy to break. It was in a way legally binding us together, before we were actually being bound together.

It was so exciting, and a little bit scary.

Our life together was really starting.

Wah~! This was amazing.

______________________________________________

“Fany-ah, I can’t believe how rich you are,” I commented after looking at her print out. She rolled her eyes.

“Oh shut up~, you’re pretty loaded there too Taetae.” Oh my.

“Are you kidding me,” I laughed. “Look, your number is like a billion times higher than mine.”

“Seriously though, how do you have so much money? When we were two years old I didn’t have that much at all.”

“Jinjja,” I asked. Wait a minute… “Then all of this is just in two years? Daebak~.”

My Fany-ah has been working super hard. Wahh, that was so impressive.

“You didn’t answer my question!” Huh?

What question? Oh! Right.

“I don’t know how I have that much babe. I don’t really pay attention to it,” I admitted honestly. My manager and my parents usually messed with all the money stuff. I just did what I do best and worked my off. “Is this a lot for groups that are only two years old?”

“Not for a group as a whole, but for one member who isn’t the visual it is.”

“Jinjja?” She hummed. Wow… now I was curious too. “Hyung, how come I have so much?”

“All those commercials, your TV show at the beginning of the year, and your song royalties add up Taengo. TYS had been dubbed the new CF Kings recently too, remember?” I hummed. I did hear that. I guess from our twenty some CF’s last year and however many so far this year we were sort of taking over the television.

I had totally forgotten about the royalties I earned because we sing my songs too. I remember at the end of the year last year hyung said it added up to almost a million dollars!

Actually I didn’t even believe it could be anywhere near that much until Hanyoung hyung showed me. I was in shock to say the least…

“Your tour doesn’t hurt and neither does the fact that you spent the least amount of time in training. In turn that means you had the littlest amount to pay back before the money you earned became yours.”

That also made a good amount of sense.

“But-“

“Alright,” Dalhwan-ssi said cheerfully as he walked through the door. “I have all the paper work here along with your new bank cards I just had made. Your pink one should come in the mail within the next seven to ten business days Miss Hwang. When it comes it will have a number you have to call to activate it and shut down this temporary one, okay?”

“Ne,” she replied happily. Aigo~! It was so cute how simple things like that made her happy. I was glad I asked about that when he asked what color we wanted our cards to be. I mean I was okay with the default one they were able to give out at the bank, but I wanted my Fany to have something special!

“Here is your new account information,” he said as he handed over a folder. “I would refrain from closing your old accounts for a month or so just to make sure all the direct deposits or pending transactions finalize. Does that make sense?”

I nodded.

“Well then, I think we’re all done here today,” he smiled. “Congratulations on your new account. I was told a few minutes ago by my manager that I was going to be in charge of everything tomorrow as well.”

“Oh really?” He nodded.

“It’ll be a pleasure to work with you again. I’ll see you all tomorrow!”

We did exactly that too.

Actually I think his face was the first one I saw in the small group of people in the room.

We greeted everyone first before taking a seat. Wah~ this was even more nerve wracking than yesterday.

Thankfully for the next thirty minutes or so both of our managers did most of the talking. I took a glance at Tiffany and could immediately tell she was nervous. Well maybe not nervous, but anxious?

Hell I was all of the above, on top of some feelings I wasn’t even sure of. Pride? Accomplishment?

I’m not sure.

All I knew was that Tiffany and I would finally own our home by the time this meeting was over.

Well maybe not own just yet. On the way to the apartment complex hyung told us that it would actually end up being better if we didn’t buy the place outright. He said that if we took out a small loan from the bank it would help our credit go up and in turn help us out a lot in the future.

They actually just got finished explaining that to us once more.

“Uh ne, that seems like the best way to do it,” I responded.

Our managers did a bit more negotiating and since we were making such a large down payment the sellers decided to drop the price just a tad bit more.

Woo~, I mentally cheered. Even better!

When the time came to finally sign the papers though I swear my hands were sweating so bad I could fill a swimming pool.

Okay, maybe they weren’t that bad, but I definitely felt sorry for Tiffany who was holding it ever so tightly under the table. I gave her a little squeeze and watched a tiny smile form upon her lips.

“Kim Taeyeon-ssi since the villa will be in your name first I’ll need you to initial here and here,” the man said as he pointed to the paper. “And two signatures here, and here.”

“Ne,” I bowed slightly in my chair for some reason. I guess I was just too nervous. He had Tiffany then sign where the co-signer was supposed to.

Wah! I was seriously about to bubble over with excitement.

I did this same kind of thing when I bought my car, but now it was a totally different feeling. I was buying a home with Tiffany. With my future wife!

Omo, I couldn’t even believe it. Yesterday we merged our finances and now we’re merging our homes. This was really the start of my life with Tiffany. I felt like I could go run a marathon!

After marking everywhere he told us to we both looked up across the table to the smiling man.

“Congratulations on your new home Kim Taeyeon-ssi, Tiffany Hwang-ssi. I hope it treats you well.”

My heart stopped.

“So-so it’s ours?” The man nodded.

That was it?!

“You own approximately ninety-five percent of it right now since you took out the small loan, but yes. It’s as good as yours.”

“It’s ours?”

I still couldn’t believe it.

“Yeah Taengo. It’s yours,” hyung said from behind me.

Oh my god.

This was it.

After over a month of waiting, the home we picked out and fell in love with together was finally ours.

Tiffany and I owned a home! Omo. I turned to her immediately.

“Fany-ah… we have a house. We have a house!” Oh wow that felt good to say. Her smile was huge and I couldn’t resist anymore. I pulled her into a huge hug and squeezed her tight. “Fany-ah w-“

“I know baby,” she almost whispered. I felt her hand rub my back. “I love you.”

“I love you too,” I repeated back without hesitation. “I love you so much.”

“Ahem,” I heard someone from beside me.

Oh crap. Right!

I unwrapped myself from my fiancé and hurriedly turned toward the people in front of us.

“Thank you so much for your hard work today everyone. Please return safely,” I said with a full ninety degree bow.

This was the best day ever!

__________________________________________________________

Almost everyone had left now except for Chaewon-ssi, the realtor, but I was not aware of that until I heard another loud ‘cough’.

“Ahem. Taeyeon-ssi, Tiffany-ssi, we still have one more thing you have to do until I can head back to my office.”

“Oh, uhm... Right, I’m sorry,” I said as I unattached from Tiffany again. “What is it?”

“We have to meet with the security office to get your pin codes all settled out. I’m sure you’ll want to pick a different code than what was already being used,” she laughed.

Oh my. I didn’t even think about that!

“Okay! Let’s go,” I said excitedly.

Since this was essentially the key to our house, I couldn’t wait. The four of us followed Chaewon-ssi from one floor to another. Since we were already at the complex our new house was located in, it wasn’t that far of a walk.

They decided to hold the meeting here for some reason. I’m not really sure why, but it probably has something to do with privacy and the lack there of at the bank. We found that out yesterday…

Thankfully there was a shopping center in the same vicinity of the bank though so the article just said that we were out shopping.

We found the office and she soon started explaining that we were the new owners and that we needed all the codes to get in everywhere. After she introduced us and everything though she left!

She just left us hanging!

Aish!!!

“It’s nice to meet you,” the security guy greeted loudly. “I see you all the time, my daughter is a huge fan.” He laughed.

“Ah thank you very much,” I replied.

“Not a problem. So before I explain anything else you will have to pick a six to ten digit code that only you two should know, and us the security will know it of course too,” he added. Omo.

“We have to right now?”

“Ne, so you won’t have to stop back in the next time you arrive.”

“Oh okay…” I looked at Tiffany and she looked as clueless as I. “Wh-what should be our code?”

“Most people that I’ve seen use the digits of a date or they spell something out via keypad.”

Ooh, the date thing would be a good idea.

“How about our anniversary?”

“You can find that online,” her manager said flatly.

“How about the day I proposed?”

“Taeyeon that was literately on television…” Crap, that was true too.

What else is an important date?

I thought about it for another minute or so while the man had to go check on something and before I knew it the best idea in the world popped in to my brain.

“I got it!”

“What?” I looked back at Tiffany and smiled.

“Don’t worry, you’ll love it. Excuse me ahjussi, we have our code.”

“Oh fantastic. Let me pull you guys up in the system really quick,” he said before typing in to his computer. “Alright, what would you like your code to be?

“1-0-1-0-2-3,” I said firmly. He repeated it back. “Yes sir!”

“Okay very well, it shouldn’t take more than five minutes to change in the system, so I’ll explain how to use it.”

What? Isn’t it pretty self-explanatory? You just type in the number and BAM.

“To get into your villa you will just have to type in those six digits on your key pad.” Duh. “To get into the garage, building, and elevator it’ll be a little different though.”

Oh, well maybe it isn’t that easy then…

“You will still need your code of course, but before your code you will need to press 1-4-2 and then your numbers. 1-4 because you are on the 14th floor and 2 because your villa is considered number two. This way it prevents others from coming to your floor on accident or anything like that. The only ones who should be able to get there are you and the person that lives in the number one villa, and of course anyone who you allow. That’s why we have a front desk person and someone in the garage at all times.” I nodded.

Wah~! That really was great security.

Hell our pass code could be straight ones and no one would be able to get in.

The code I picked however would be even better.

“Do you have any other questions?” I started to shake my head, but then my manager spoke up.

“What about parking?”

Good thinking, I mentally praised. I didn’t even think of that.

“Oh that’s right. You’re designated three parking spots in the garage which would be these numbers here,” he said before writing down the numbers on a sticky note. “And then of course there is guest parking, which I’m sure you used today.”

Our managers asked a few more little things before we thanked the man once more and entered the hall.

As soon as we stepped through the door though Tiffany was literately in my face.

“What is with that code Kim Taeyeon? You didn’t even ask me for a suggestion!” I laughed.

“You didn’t figure it out yet?” She looked taken back. I guess I’ll take that as a no. “I thought you would have,” I laughed.

“Figure what out?” Oh gosh.

“What it stands for pabo,” I said as I poked her forehead.

“A-aniyo. Should I have?” I hummed.

“Can we go look at it hyung?”

“Your house?” I hummed. “I don’t see why not. It is yours Taengo,” he laughed.

“Omo. You’re right…” It was mine… No, it was ours! “Fany let’s go!”

“Yah! I still want to know what it means.” I grinned and then placed a soft peck on her forehead.

“I’ll tell you when we get there, okay?” I heard a deep sigh and then watched her nod her perfect head up and down. “Good, let’s go!” I took her hand and we started walking toward the elevator once more, but before we could get too far, our managers stopped us.

“Hey, since you drove separately Taengo, I’ll head back to the dorm with Jiho-yah, I’m sure he won’t mind giving me a ride, right?”

“That’s alright with me. Both dorms are within ten minutes of here so it’s not a big deal at all,” he paused. “You have to bring Tiffany back on time though. Actually, bring her back early. Got it?”

“Yes sir,” I saluted. “She won’t be late. I promise.”

We waved to them once more as they left the building, but once they were out of sight I pulled Tiffany in to a huge hug.

“Let’s go see our home.”

I looked down and saw her huge smile so I started to lead us to the elevator again.

“What was the code again Taetae? I wanna enter it,” she said cutely as she leaned into me a little.

“1-4-2-1-0-1-0-2-3.”

I watched her hit the correct buttons and her face showing pure excitement as the elevator started moving.

“It’s going!” I hummed. “You still haven’t told me the meaning of the numbers.”

“You still haven’t figured it out,” I laughed. She lightly hit my stomach.

“I hate you so much sometimes you know that?” I laughed even harder.

“No you don’t.”

“Uh huh,” she voiced.

“Oh yeah?” She hummed. “Then why are you still holding on to me like this huh?” I heard her scoff just as she tried to push me away.

Aigo~ this girl!

She thinks she can escape easily like that!

I quickly caught both of her sides and started to do the thing she hated the most.

“Ahh! Tae! Don’t! It tickles! Stop~,” she whined.

“You hate me huh,” I questioned as my tickle attack continued.

“Ani! Ani! I don’t! AH stop~,” she whined again as she squirmed like an eel. “I love you!”

My attack didn’t stop. “What was that,” I laughed.

“IloveyouiIoveyouiloveyou,” she said quickly in English. “Please stop!”

I released my hands and just started laughing… and breathing really hard.

“Wah, Fany-ah I think I’m out of breath. It takes a lot to hold you still.”

“Well you shouldn’t have done it,” she said with similar heavy breathing.

“But it was fun!”

_________________________________________________________

 

 

“It was NOT fun Kim Taeyeon.”

Ugh, being tickled was fun in some ways I guess, but mostly it felt like I was dying.

“You were laugh- oh!” The elevator dinged. “We’re here,” Taeyeon called out.

The doors opened in front of me and I quickly walked out. When I noticed Taeyeon getting close to me again, I had to stop him.

“Yah! Stay three feet away from me at all times Kim Taeyeon. If you tickle or even touch me again you’re dead!”

He raised his hands in defeat so I continued on to the door. 1-4-2-1-0-1-0-2-3, I repeated in my head as I typed. Ugh, for the life of me I just couldn’t think of anything that went along with those numbers.

Did it spell something? No… 0 didn’t have any letters. Hmm. Was it a da-

“Ahh,” I screamed. “What are you doing?! Put me down!” While I was pondering over what this stupid code could be Taeyeon had picked me up bridal style.

“Aniyo,” he replied. “I have to carry you through the door. I’ve seen it in tons of movies Fany-ah.”

Oh my god.

“That’s only after we get married Taeyeon, not before,” I tried to explain. It was too late though, we were in the entrance.

“Oh jinjja?” I hummed. “Well then I’ll just have to do it again,” he smiled, showing his stupidly cute little dimples. I sighed.

Wait! No! You’re mad!

Right! Pull yourself together!

“Yah! What did I say about touching me too?”

“When? Today or the other night?” He was smirking, but I had no idea what he was talking about. “Because if it was the other night I’m pretty sure you were begging me to t-MMPF.” My hand covered his mouth and I think I could actually feel myself turning red.

“You-you’re evil.” I could feel his smile under my hand. “Let’s look around,” I said, trying move on past the embarrassment.

“Ooh yeah! I wanna go on the balcony,” he said right after I dropped my hand. He ran past me and I could only shake my head.

I started to walk toward the balcony as well, at a normal walking pace, but when I passed the doorway to the kitchen something caught my eye. On the counter top there was a small vase of flowers and a letter. I obviously didn’t see the letter at first, but when I moved to see the flowers it was right there. I opened it up with no hesitation.

 

‘We left behind a few pieces of furniture because we honestly didn’t have a need for them where we’re going.
I also included business cards of the company we used to remodel and of a great furniture store.
We wish you a happy life here together; this is a great place to live.’

 

“Fany-ah~! Come out here with me! Oh? What is that,” the cutie, I mean jerk, that just walked in the kitchen asked.

“It’s a letter from the previous owners I think.”

“Ohh jinjja?” I hummed. “What’d they say?”

I told him what it said and his expression immediately changed. He turned without a word and walked out of the room. Before I could ask what the matter was though I heard him gasp.

“Fany, they left the sofa.”

What the? Again, before I could ask what he was talking about, he had walked away out of my site. I quickly followed him out of the room and finally saw what he was talking about.

When we toured this place before the sofa must have stuck in to Taeyeon’s mind because when talked about buying furniture he would not stop suggesting that we get an ‘L’ shaped sofa, and I quote, ‘just like the one that’s in our house.’

Besides the sofa the only other notable things the left behind were all the kitchen appliances like the stove, refrigerator, microwave, and a few side tables.

After I got done admiring our home once more, I found my child of a boyfriend out on the balcony. He was looking at everything so excitedly and it was the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. Because it was so freaking adorable I just had to snap a picture of him too, right?

I thought so…

I pulled my phone out and took a few shots of him smiling to himself. Before he caught me and then stopped me, I uploaded the picture to my Instagram with the caption ‘cute’. I didn’t want to add anything else that the FBI like fans could use to figure it out.

For whatever they know this could be the SNSD or TYS dorm balcony. Seriously, if they were able to figure this out I would personally recommend them to join some form of detective agency.

He still hadn’t noticed me by the time I finished the upload so I decided to sneak up and give him a back hug. I counted to three in my head and then pounced.

“Ooh? I didn’t even see you come out here,” he said in a surprised tone once my arms wrapped around him.

“I know,” I laughed. “You were too busy looking cute.”

“Aye~ that’s your job. Did you see the view?” I hummed.

“I like this view better though.” His hands caressed my arms.

“Fany-ah~,” he whined. “Look at the view, jinjja. It’s so pretty.” I sighed and gave in, letting him pull me into a back hug now. “It’s pretty right?” I hummed. “Are you happy?” I hummed again.

“Very happy Taetae.” He squeezed me tighter and kissed my cheek.

“Good, I am…,” he paused to yawn. “…I’m happy too.”

Oh my. I had totally forgotten Taeyeon has had almost zero sleep these past few weeks. We needed to go to the dorm so he could sleep.

“Taetae?” He hummed. “Let’s go to the dorm so you can nap.”

“But I thought you said you were hungry earlier?” Crap… I did say that. I turned to look at him.

“I’ll just order food when we get there.” I mean I could definitely wait for him to go to sleep first. My poor baby was so tired.

“Are you sure? We can still go out if you want?”

Going out would be fun, but I took one good look at his tired eyes behind those glasses and knew.

“I’m positive. Let’s go back so my Taetae can get some sleep,” I said happily.

“Okay~, I wish we could-.”

He dropped his sentence midway as his eyes grew wide.

“What?”

“Fany-ah! Let’s nap here!” Huh?

“Wait what?”

“Oh my god,” he said while walking past me. I quickly followed. “Let’s nap right here on the sofa.” I looked at the sofa and back to him.

“Seriously?” He nodded excitedly. We would definitely both fit; I mean it was a pretty large sofa. That wasn’t my issue however. “What if it’s… gross?”

“Tiffany~!” Ugh!

“We don’t know what has been on that sofa Taeyeon.” Again, I was all for keeping the sofa since Taeyeon seemed to like it so much and it looked pretty comfy, but there were these things called cleaners and I would have definitely liked for them to give this a good once over before we started laying on it.

“Probably nothing as dirty as you’re thinking about Hwang Miyoung,” he accused. I sighed and tried to come up with a sensible reply but I couldn’t. He was probably right. They wouldn’t leave us a sofa that was dirty or stained or anything.

It would be pretty fun to stay in our house too. Aish, he wins.

“Yo-“

“I’ll lay down first if you want,” he said, cutting me off. “Then you can lie on top of me so you won’t have to touch the dirty~ sofa,” he added teasingly. “Please~ Tiffany. I really want to sleep here with you.”

Oh goodness, if I wasn’t already planning on agreeing to, I would’ve had to now. His face was just so cute and his little puppy-dog eyes…

“Ugh! You’re so cute I could die, you know that?” He grinned.

“So is that a yes?”

“Yes it’s a yes pabo-yah.” I saw him dance around a little and shook my head. “I’m ordering food first though.”

A few minutes later after getting Taeyeon’s order, I dialed in the number to a Chinese place that my map app said was near, but then the sudden realization hit me.

I quickly ended the call.

“What the hell is our address?”

________________________________________________________

 

As I came to my senses, I began to hear an annoying beeping. It just got louder and louder and- omo.

Duh Taeyeon, it’s your alarm.

I quickly reached around on the small table beside me until my hand came in to contact with the source of that stupid noise. I hit a button on the side and it finally turned off, or maybe I just made it snooze.

I don’t know, I don’t care. I was just glad it didn’t wake the sleeping beauty lying on top of me. Well mostly on top of me. She had a habit of this too. I knew today was a special case because she didn’t want to touch the ‘dirty’ sofa, but even when we have plenty of room she always ends up with at least half of her body on me.

This was one of her many habits that I absolutely loved though.

I grabbed my phone again to make sure that the alarm was actually off so it didn’t wake this angel up, but then I had an idea.

I switched my phone to camera mode and took a few pictures of us lying together. I even kissed her forehead in a few of them.

I knew we wouldn’t be able to do anything with these pictures, but I wanted to have them anyway. Now when I get sad and miss her I’ll have even more pictures of us to look at.

Ehh that might actually make me sadder…

Oh well~!

Even though I wanted to lay here with her all day, I took a quick glance at the time and decided that we did really need to get up.

“Fany-ah~, wake up,” I cooed as my hand caressed her back.

She made a cute little puppy-like whimper and I had to laugh. She was so precious.

I called her name again, but this time I patted her too.

Still no real response. Ugh…

I put a little more force behind my pats this time and finally I earned a response. Not the one I was hoping for, but a response nonetheless.

“Do you wanna die?” My hand froze on her rear.

“Well good morning to you too,” I laughed. “Kiss?” I heard her groan, but she tilted her head up enough for our lips to meet briefly. “Muah~,” I sounded. She hit my stomach and I just laughed.

“It’s not even morning pabo.” I felt her arms tense around me and her head immediately lift off of me. “What time is it?”

Aigo~!

“Calm down babe, I had my alarm set. We have time, but we better get moving.”

“Jinjja?” I hummed. “Thank you Taeyeon,” she said as she lifted herself off me.

We were almost ready to leave but then Tiffany scurried off to the bathroom, while she was busy I decided to take one last look off the balcony.

Ahh~. This is our home…

It won’t be long until we’re sleeping and eating and living here for real. Wah I couldn’t wait. It would be amazing.

I heard Tiffany call for me, so I hurriedly went back inside.

“Don’t forget your food from the fridge,” she reminded me.

“Oh right! Thank you.” I grabbed the food and we were ready to leave… for real this time. As the door closed a sudden thought crossed my mind. “Did you lock it?”

“I thought it just locked by itself?” I looked at her and then back to the door. Turning the handle I found that she was right.

“Oh, yeah it do- ow~ Fany.” I held the part of my arm where she had just hit me. “What the-“

“Shut up. Someone’s here.” Huh? I looked to where she was looking and… Omo, is it our neighbor?

What am I thinking? It has to be our neighbor.

I heard the elevator doors open and immediately panicked.

Should we hide? No we can’t hide. Their door was literately right beside us and they’ll obviously see us sooner or later.

We should greet them though right? Yeah.

That seemed like the thing to do.

“Yeah, I’m here,” the man’s voice rang in the hall. Oh gosh this was nerve wracking. “Okay, see you soon.”

He finally stepped out of the elevator and, oh my god. My jaw dropped.

“No way,” I mumbled. Gah I knew that voice sounded familiar…

He seemed to have finally noticed us for the look on his face was pure shock as I’m sure ours were too.

“Uh-uh annyeonghaseyo.”

“Ne, annyeonghaseyo Lee Seunggi oppa,” Tiffany greeted back. I quickly bowed and greeted him myself. “We heard you lived in the building but who would have thought that we would end up living on the same floor?”

“Oh, uh well I don’t actually live on this floor,” he said back hesitantly.

What the? Then who-

I heard a door open behind me and immediately turned, only to have my jaw drop yet again.

 “I could hear you from in here, who are you talk-ing to. Annyeonghaseyo,” the girl greeted with wide eyes.

Seriously, what are the freaking odds?

Tiffany and I bowed again to greet our real neighbor; Im Yoona.

_______________________________________________________

Whoop, kinda quick update~!
I had a lot of free time though, so I hope you all enjoy the semi long read!

Have any of you figured out TYS's comeback song yet?!

Since I felt bad that Yoona has been kind of absent from the rest of the fic I decided to bring her in as the neighbor!
Hopefully she'll be able to be in it more from here on out!^^

I hope this chapter was a little better than the last, if not...
Well, I'm sorry to disappoint again.

Please continue to subscribe, vote, and comment on my story!
Hearing from all of you makes me happiest in the world!
Seriously good or even bad comments are always welcome.<3

If you have any plot, song, or drama suggestions, let me know!
I'll do my best to try to work them in!