Wonderstruck

Into the New World

 

 

It was a little over a week after the filming for the Caribbean Bay commercial was finished up. Surprisingly enough they had everything edited and ready to go on television just a couple days after. Actually it came out a day after our newest single came out, which was very, very good PR for us. The commercial itself was well received. It was and still is a big topic among the idol news sites.

Two scantily clad idol groups? Yeah people loved it. On a more random thought however, if Sunny and I ever started to date we would have no problem with the fans. There were thousands and thousands of tweets and comments and everything else saying how we should start dating, if we weren’t already. Especially after the one scene they had us do. I guess it was a little suggestive the way they had me apply lotion to her back. It was way less ual when we actually did it, but with the power of editing and whatnot it made it seem way more than it was.

It was crazy, and pretty hilarious how everything played out. I do wish even more so now that I would have been paired with Tiffany though. To hear all those things about my actual girlfriend and I would have been so reassuring. Oh well, I guess there’s nothing I can do about it now.

Our single was digitally released on the 19th and our music video came out a day later. We had been doing promotions and radio shows ever since. We were really excited to go back on all the shows and visit the MCs again, but none of that was even the best part.

Our single debuted on the Gaon Singles Chart at number four! Four! We really couldn’t believe it. We really hoped it was only up from here. Today we were actually making our comeback on Music Bank and we couldn’t have been more excited. I for one know that I am very ready to get out there and preform again.

We were heading to our van when I started to get a call. Since it was raining out I was trying my best to hurriedly get in to the car and I barely got my phone out of my pocket in time.

“Yeboseyo?”

“Taeyeon-ah~”

“Fany-ah~,” I cutely called back earning a glare from the tan kid next to me. “Have you eaten?”

“Ne, I am right now.” I shook my head.

“Aigo~, then why did you call me,” I teased. “You should be eating and not talking!”

“Oh hush, I’ll do what I want,” she said confidently. I only imagined she had a cute little smirk on her face too. “I just wanted to call you to tell you good luck today. I heard from Oppa that it was going to be a close call tonight. I think it’s between you and 2PM? I’m not sure who the other one is.”

Although I really did want to win, heck I even thought we had a good chance after seeing how many views our MV had and all the times I’ve heard it on the radio this week, but not now. Hearing we were up against 2PM was an automatic defeat. Not only have they been going at this for more than twice as long as we have, but they have ridiculous amounts of fans. While I knew we had quite a few fans ourselves, it probably wasn’t even near half of theirs. Not yet anyway.

“Aish, we won’t win then Fany-ah, not against 2PM.” I saw Sooyoung’s face drop as well after I said that.

“Don’t be like that! I think you three can beat those jerks,” she said. I did know about her past with them, but I wasn’t really bothered by it. I mean that was years ago, plus she loves me, not him. Gosh, just thinking about the fact that she loved little ole me brought a huge smile to my face. “Plus, we told all of our fans to support you on our social media sites,” she explained bringing me back from inside my head.

“Fany-ah you didn’t have to do that!”

“Yes you did,” Soo shouted from behind me. Man, how did he hear her? I heard her laugh.

“Are you guys in the van?” I hummed. “Ahh! Tell them I said hi and that we’ll be watching you later,” she laughed. “I’ll cheer really hard when you win.”

Now it was my turn to laugh. “I don’t think we will, but thank you Fany.”

“Aish! Will you stop being so hard on yourself? Gah I’ll even make you a bet.”

“A bet? On what?”

“On you winning pabo-yah! What do you think?” Yikes, she was definitely spending too much time around Jessica.

“Okay, okay. What would the bet be,” I asked. Although I wasn’t too sure I would go along with it, I was at least curious.

“Uhm, I didn’t really get that far, hmm,” she paused. “Ah!” Omo, I keep forgetting that her voice got so loud. I swear if I had pulled the phone a foot away it still would have been ear shattering. “Okay,” she started. “How about if you win, you have to grant me a wish, and if they win I have to grant you one?”

Alright, I liked where this was going. “Can it be anything?”

“Of course Taeyeon, it’s a wish. Sowoneul malhaebwa~,” she sang.

“Deal,” I said without any more thought. Could either of our wishes really turn out to be that bad? I knew mine for sure wouldn’t.

I heard her cheer just as hyung said we had arrived. “Fany-ah we’re here I have to go,” I said sadly.

“Aww, alright. Good luck Taeyeon-ah, I love you.”

“I love you too Tiffany,” I cooed as my stomach did flips just as it did every time she said those three words. “Oh!” one last thing popped in my head. “Listen to the song well later, okay?” I knew she hadn’t listened to it yet even though it’s been out a week. A while ago I made her promise she wouldn’t until I preformed it. I don’t know why, but it just felt like it would be more special that way?

“Oh don’t worry Taetae, I will be. I already have the DVR set.”

“Okay,” I laughed. “Now I really have to go. Bye!” I waited to hear her response and then hung up.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was about forty minutes after we arrived and we were about to go on our rehearsal run, which also doubled as our sound check. Everything went smoothly and we soon finished.

“Good job guys. Let’s go back and get changed and then you can wonder around for a while alright?”

I nodded. “Sounds good to me.” One of the pluses about getting more used to the flow of everything was that we knew what we could do and what not to do. Since this wasn’t our first time here, we knew that we had plenty of time to go around and talk with the other artists here. I was really excited to do that too.

We didn’t have many idol friends. If you don’t count people in the same company as us, we really had almost none. Sooyoung had Hyuna and I had Hyoyeon, who texts me very often these days thankfully. That was it though. Of course we knew the others and they kind of knew who we were I figured, but nothing past that.

Not long after, we were dressed in our performance outfits and ready to go meander. I was glad our outfits weren’t very ridiculous, compared to some I’ve seen ours were practically street clothes.

We headed out of our room to try to find others to talk to.

“Who else do you think is here,” Soo asked from beside me.

“Isn’t f(x) here tonight,” I asked. I thought I remembered Hyung saying something about it, I’m not sure.

“Well we know 2PM is,” Yuri responded.

“Ugh, I mean people we want to talk to,” Soo replied. I laughed. I could not agree more though.

“I have no idea then, let’s ask a staff member. Oh!” He went quickly to a man with a clipboard about twenty feet away.  Soo and I hurriedly followed. “Excuse me sir, could you tell us who else is here today?”

He looked us up and down before finally realizing who we were. He clearly paid more attention to the girl groups over the guys, I thought to myself. “Ne, let’s see here. CN BLUE, TYS, 4minute, f(x), Wonder Girls-“

Omo, I could not focus on whatever he said after that. The Wonder Girls were here?

Oh my god, we had to meet them. They were seriously so big. When anyone thought of K-pop the two groups that first came to mind were always the Wonder Girls and SNSD, of course. Some would even argue that they were bigger than SNSD. I didn’t think so, but I also may be a tad bit biased…

“Ne, thank you,” I heard my members say so I continued in and thanked the man as well.

We continued walking down the hall. “Guys we have to find the Wonder Girls,” I said once we were out of earshot.

“But Hyuna is here,” Sooyoung argued. Yuri and I both stopped and looked at Sooyoung disbelievingly. “What? She’s one of my best friends.” We kept walking down the hall in hopes to find someone, really anyone that we wanted to talk to. We passed CN BLUE and the group that I’m almost positive is Infinite? I wasn’t totally sure since I think they just debuted a few weeks ago. It was silent between us until I heard Yuri speak.

“Sorry Soo, I agree with Tae, we have to find them.”

“Find who,” a deeper than usual female voice rang from behind me. Amber! She might now where they were.

“The Wonder Girls,” I said as I turned around. “Omo.”

I could not believe this. That was not Amber.

As I turned around I saw all five of the Wonder Girls in front of me. “Uhh, I thought…I thought you were someone else,” I roughly stuttered out. Wow this was so embarrassing.

“Wait, you three are TYS right?” Sunye asked thankfully ignoring the mess that came out of my mouth just before.

Wait a second…Holy crap they knew who we were. Oh god. I think this was almost as bad as when we met SNSD. I’m not sure why though, I wasn’t even sort of obsessed with any of them like I was with my Tiffany. Wow, just months ago I was a hopeless trainee, and now I was dating, no not even dating, I was in love with my ideal girl. Wow. I can’t even begin to think about it.

“Yeah, we are,” Yuri said from beside me pulling me back to the current situation. He then counted to three to signal the phrase I know better than my own phone number. “Annyeonghaseyo, we are TYS. Yuri.”

“Sooyoung.”

“And-,” I started to say but then I was cut off

“Taeyeon,” Yubin spoke. “Right?”

“Uhh, yeah that’s right,” I said warily. I really wasn’t sure why they knew who I was. Maybe because we were close to SNSD? I think they’re pretty good friends?

“Ah yeah, Sunmi here is a big fan of yours.”

“What?  Jinjja?” The Wonder Girls a fan of ours? Oh my gosh, this was so crazy. I looked to the one I know to be Sunmi and I could tell her face was beginning to redden.

“Yeah, she goes into your fan café and everything,” Yenny spoke up. I felt my eyes widen as my brows rose.

“Yah, I don’t go in to his fan café! Why are you doing this,” Sunmi sort of whined. The four of them were laughing now along with Sooyoung beside me.

“Don’t try to hide it. You’ve been caught looking up Taeyeon on Google,” Yubin again ratted her out.

“Unnie,” She whined again.

“Wow,” I said finally breaking my silence. “Thank you so much. I can’t even fathom how you’re a fan of us, but thank you,” I said after they had all stopped laughing.

“Are you guys excited? We heard you were going to win,” Sunye stated finally breaking the awkward silence.

“Jinjja? Tiffany noona just told us that it was probably going to be between us and 2PM.” He’s right, she never said that it was going to be for sure us, just that it was hopefully us- oh my god did he just say-

“SNSD’s Tiffany?” Oh jesus Sooyoung, you really are the worst.

“Yeah, they all called us earlier to wish us luck tonight,” I quickly lied. Man was I getting better at this. I’m still not sure if that was a good thing or not.

“Oh that’s right, you’re under SM.”

“Yubin-ah, girls, let’s go.”

“Oh that’s our manager, we have to go.”

“It was nice meeting you all,” Yuri said.

“Yeah, you too. Hey let’s get a picture before we go,” Yenny suggested.

We agreed and then they hurriedly moved around us. “No. Sunmi go stand beside Taeyeon,” Yubin said, well more like ordered. She did as she was told and was soon beside me.

The closer of a look I got at her the more it seemed that she was actually, what’s the right word…flustered? Nervous? She looked how I felt the first time I met Tiffany. Jeesh this was so weird. I’ve never met someone that acted this way toward me. Tiffany didn’t even act this nervous, like ever.

They quickly found someone to take the picture and thanked us again. “I’ll put it on Instagram later. Good luck guys.” With that they were gone. Seriously though, did everyone have that app? Oh well.

We then decided that that was way too much excitement for right now and started heading back to our room.

“I can’t believe they knew who you were,” Yuri said still shocked. I couldn’t blame him. I was too.

“Me either Yul.”

“Sunmi really loved you though, did you see her being all shy?”

“Yeah I noticed that,” I confirmed. “Isn’t that so weird. Like me of all people?”

“Hey as long as it wasn’t Sohee, I don’t mind it,” Yuri coolly stated, which only earned an eye roll from me.

________________________________________________________________________________________

“Hey did you see what Yubin just posted on Instagram?”

“You mean Wonder Girls Yubin?” She hummed. “Uh, ani? I don’t even think I follow her,” I replied confusedly. “Why?”

 “You might want to,” Sunny said before she left our room. Uhmm, okay…

“Sunkyu-yah, what’s her username,” I asked while I followed her in to the living room. She told me what it was as I typed it in. “Ah, here she is.” I tapped on the most recent picture she posted. Once it loaded I saw the Wonder Girls, but then I noticed who they were with. Ahh! Oh my gosh, Taeyeon looked so cute in his stage outfit. I really couldn’t wait to see it. I checked my watch. Good, I still have five minutes before the show was supposed to start. Bringing my attention back to the picture in hand I still didn’t understand what the big deal was.

I didn’t see any unnecessary touching or anything like that.  “Why should I look at this? They met the Wonder Girls, big deal. They’re really popular Sunny, everyone wants to meet them.”

“Really?” Sunny had that little smirk on her face she always had when she found something amusing. Whatever, I need to go watch Music Bank. I scrolled down so I could like the picture but I quickly stopped and scrolled back up a little.

“Oh my god,” I said in English. The caption on the photo read ‘With TYS backstage. Sunmi finally met her ideal man! Wah~ TaeMi couple fighting!’

“There it is,” Sunny spoke and then walked in to the kitchen. “Want anything to drink?”

“Are you kidding me,” I asked aloud. I then groaned loudly. After I liked the picture and followed Yubin I put my phone on silent and set it on the table. “Seriously,” I commented out loud again after reading some of the comments. No, wondergirlsfan123, they do NOT make a cute couple, I mentally scolded one of the commenters.

“Has it started yet,” Seohyun asked pulling me from my anger. “CN BLUE is going to be on it tonight too.” I slightly smiled. She has been seeing Yonghwa ever since they stopped filming We Got Married. Although they rarely see each other, they’re still pulling through. The three of us always wondered why they didn’t start dating during filming, I mean you could have used all that time to see each other. She’s an odd one. That was our Seohyun though. My best guess was that she probably just didn’t want to mix work and pleasure. “Oh, I guess not.”

Just then the opening scene came on.

‘Music Bank is with the people around the world! Annyeonghaseyo I am MC Song Joongki and I am MC Seo Hyorim,’ the voices rang from the television. ‘Yeah, we have a great show today.’ ‘I agree, TYS is here with their comeback and the Wonder Girls are in the studio.’ ‘We also have a lot of new faces here today as well as a debut performance.’ ‘That’s right, for the first time on stage missA is here today, we’re all really excited to see them.’

Ahh they mentioned TYS first, how exciting! I was so happy for them and their rising success. They were getting more popular by the day. Ugh, I can’t stop thinking about that Instagram post though.

“Yah Tiff what is your problem, I can hear you breathing from here,” Jessica called out.

“Ani-“

“She’s just jealous because Taeyeon is Sunmi’s ideal type and they met today.”

“Oh for crying out loud. The boy is in love with you Tiff, quit being so whiney all the time.”

“I ju-“

“Unnies, please be quiet I really want to see this,” Seohyun pleaded. I could never say no to that precious child either, so I kept my mouth closed and continued watching.

‘Shall we take a look at the K-chart finalists?’ ‘Let’s take a look!’

Aigo, I’m not even on the show and I’m feeling anxious.

“This week’s K-Chart finalists are 2PM’s ‘Without You’ and TYS’s ‘No Other.’ Who will take first place?”

Then it cut to some new group I’ve never seen before preforming.

“TYS will win right?” I really wanted them to at least.

“I think so,” Sunny said. “This would make 2PM’s third win right?” I shrugged. I had no idea about how many times they’ve been on. “Well then it should be coming to the end of their run, and since TYS’s song is new and everyone loved it this week, I’d say it would probably win.”

I nodded. “Good. I really hope so.”

“Me too,” Seohyun said from in front of us. ”Oppas deserve it.”

“Ah have you heard it yet Seo?”

“Aniyo, I was just saying.” Ugh the only thing I knew about the song so far was that it was called ‘No Other’ and that it was a cuter concept this time. I swear next time I’m going to make him let me listen to it beforehand.

It was almost to the end of the show when f(x) came on stage.

“Oooh! I love this one,” Sunny said.

“Ne, me too. Wah, they’re all so cute,” I cheered. After we all danced and sang along to their newest song 'NU ABO', the Wonder Girls came on next.

“Sunye unnie is even prettier than I remember,” Seo said. I couldn’t disagree either, I thought they were all very pretty.

We started to ramble on about other small topics, like we had been though most of the show, only stopping for performances that we really wanted to see. Sunny wanted to stop and watch 4minute, while Seohyun wanted to see her dear Yonghwa. All of us wanted to see our little dongsaengs preform. Well Victoria was actually older than all of us, but we still considered her one.

The Wonder Girls were now done. The next thing to come up on screen was a short little video clip introducing three of my favorite boys.

“Guys shut up they’re on!”

Not long after the video ended they showed the three of them on stage. “Omo!”

They were all dressed in plain black pants with different styled white shirts on. Sooyoung had a black V-neck on underneath a white blazer while Yuri had a sleeveless hoodie that showed off his very toned arms. Taeyeon had a thin long sleeved V-neck on. The V was so deep that you could even start to see some of his chest muscles. I really needed to thank their stylists.

“Unnie, calm down,” Seohyun said. Maybe I was moving a bit unnecessarily, but I was so excited. Ahhhhh!

The music started just as their dancing did. I was more than happy when I saw that Taeyeon was going to be the first to sing. He made his way to the front of the stage and began.

[Taeyeon]
There’s no one else like you, even if I look around it’s just like that. Where else would I find,
A good person like you, a good person like you, a good heart like yours, a gift as great as you?
How lucky that I’m the person who will try his hardest to protect you. Where else would I find,
A guy as happy as me, a guy as happy as me, a guy with the happiest smile like me?

[Yuri]
Your two warm hands get cold when I’m cold
Your heart that used to be strong becomes sensitive when I’m hurt
[Sooyoung]
To silently take my hands, to silently hold me, I only wish for those small comforts
You don't know this heart of mine, which always wants to do more for you. Yeah~

[Taeyeon]
Call out my heart, free my soul~
I will always love you with the heart I first had. We have more days left than the time it took us to get here~

[Yuri]
There’s no one else like you, even if I look around it’s just like that. Where else would I find,
A good person like you, a good person like you, a good heart like yours, a gift as great as you?
[Sooyoung]
How lucky that I’m the person who will try his hardest to protect you. Where else would I find,
A guy as happy as me, a guy as happy as me, a guy with the happiest smile like me?

[Taeyeon]
When my weak heart tries to hide away
When my mind can’t handle whatever I’m suffering through
[Yuri]
To understand, to tell me clearly after all that “I’m here”, is one thing
I’m always thankful. Will I ever be as great as you? Yeah~

[Taeyeon]
Call out my heart, free my soul~
I will always love you with the heart I first had. We have more days left than the time it took us to get here~

[Yuri]
There’s no one else like you, even if I look around it’s just like that. Where else would I find,
A good person like you, a good person like you, a good heart like yours, a gift as great as you?
How lucky that I’m the person who will try his hardest to protect you. Where else would I find,
A guy as happy as me, a guy as happy as me, a guy with the happiest smile like me?

[Sooyoung]
You know, I’m a little bit shy sometimes, you don’t know but you’re burning like the sun, please understand my feelings
Those girls that appears on TV shows shine, but you’ll always be more dazzling [Yuri] (You’re a beautiful stranger baby)
Hearing you tell me that you love me, I have everything in this world, You & I, You’re so fine, Would there be another person like you?
[Yuri]
I love you oh, please know that to me there’s only you. Understand that to an idiot like me, you are my everything.

[Taeyeon]
We walked the same path, and we are starting to be more alike, how surprising, how grateful, it’s love,
Oh yeah~

[Yuri]
There’s no one else like you, even if I look around it’s just like that. Where would I find, ([Taeyeon] Ooh oh ooh)
A good person like you, a good person like you, a good heart like yours, a gift as great as you? ([Taeyeon] Oooh~ yeah)
[Yuri&Sooyoung]
How lucky that I’m the person who will try his hardest to protect you, where would I find, ([Taeyeon] OoooOoh~)
A guy as happy as me, a guy as happy as me, a guy with the happiest smile like me? ([Taeyeon] There’s no one else like you)

 

“Oh my god Tiffany, are you crying?”

“No… Shut up,” I said through the tears. So I was crying, but all with good reason. “That was the sweetest thing I’ve ever heard. Oh my god.” I sniffed.

“Right? When I first heard it I almost died it was so cute,” Sunny said. I figured that was really saying something coming from her, the queen of cute.

“Who knew oppa could be so sweet,” Seohyun joked.

“Gah he even slipped the beautiful stranger thing in there,” Jess remarked. “He’s good Tiff. Seriously, you better keep him.”

I could not stop smiling. That song was the most romantic thing someone has ever done for me. Yeah, his other song that was about me was great too, but this one was just so much cuter and sweeter. Omo, he was just perfect.

2PM was now on screen preforming, but I really wasn’t paying much attention to it. I had my cell phone out and in hand. I was buying that song on iTunes immediately. Hello new ringtone!

“On a totally unrelated note, how hot was Sooyoung just then?” I completely stopped what I was doing to look at her. Did she really just say that?

“Sunny!”

“What Seohyunie? He was. Yuri and Taeyeon were too, but I’m not as interested in that.” I gave her a very surprised look. “Oh come on Tiff, you know what I’m talking about right? When he’s on stage he has this charisma to him. It’s y right?”

“Alright, I do know what you’re talking about,” I gave in. “But still, that was very random Lee Sunkyu.”

This brought up a whole new round of questions in my brain. I wonder if Sunny liked him? OOH, or if Sooyoung liked her back. Omo. He could be our chance to rid Sunny from that scumbag Hyomin. I looked at the screen that now showed a good majority of the idols that preformed tonight. TYS right in front. Sooyoung, I have hope for you yet.

“Okay shhh, they’re about to announce the winner,” I shushed.

‘It’s time to announce the first place on Music Bank for the last week in May.’ ‘2PM or TYS, let’s find out by revealing the scores. Digital Sales, Viewers Ratings, Broadcast Points, and Physical sales.’

The numbers all popped up on the screen, and holy crap. TYS beat 2PM in the digital sale category by a landslide. The other numbers popped up as well but I couldn’t focus anymore, I was too caught up in watching Taeyeon’s face.

‘Yes it’s TYS! Congratulations~’

We all cheered for them as I watched the MC bring them the bouquets of flowers.

‘Please say you’re speech.’ Omo! I totally forgot about this.

“Shut up he’s about to talk!”

The MC first handed the microphone to Sooyoung, who then immediately passed it to Taeyeon. Ahha, he always tries to get out of speaking. Not this time Taetae.

“Uhh, yeah. First of all thank you all for making us number one. We really couldn’t have done it without the fans. Secondly Lee Sooman teacher, thank you for personally helping us through this single. Also thank you to our manager and everyone else at SM who helped us prepare for this. To my members who worked really hard on getting the song right, and last but not least to the person who inspired this song, thank you. We will work harder! Thank you!”

“Ahh he’s so cool,” Seohyun marveled. I was so proud of him. I remember the first time they won on a show like this. Their speech was probably not even half as long as it was today. He was becoming more confident in himself and I was glad. He was always so hard on himself. Because he was the leader he always took everything so personally.

I opened my phone back up so I could text him, but then I heard a ringing.

“Yeboseyo,” Jess answered her phone. “Ne, okay. Yep. I got it. We’ll be there,” she then put her phone away. “That was Oppa, he’ll be here in an hour to get us.”

“Ugh,” Sunny and I both groaned. We had a schedule tonight and I was so not looking forward to it. It wasn’t this particular one, just in general. I had been really enjoying my partial day off. I caught up on some rest and was able to watch a few television shows with my members uninterrupted, but most importantly, I got to finally hear Taeyeon’s song. Waah. I was still feeling giddy over that. Ah! The text.

Text Message
To: Taetae

You better call me as soon as you can Kim Taeyeon!

I smirked as I typed it out. Pretending to be mad at Taeyeon was one of my favorite past times. He always got so cute and pouty, ahh it always made me want to just kiss him.

As I figured that it would probably be a little bit before he called me back, he had to change and then who knows what else afterward, so I decided to take another nap. I was still kind of tired, and we were only going to be out late again tonight.

“Hey will you guys wake me up if Taeyeon calls?”

“Sure,” Sunny said from the floor.

“Yeah, I’ll try Unnie.”

“Thanks!” I then laid down on the sofa and shut my eyes.

I don’t remember much of my dream, but I do however remember waking up. I don’t really know how long I had been asleep. Clearly not that long or I would have been woken up for our schedule. My eyes were still closed when I heard Sunny’s voice, she sounded close.

“I know, but yeah we all watched it. Mhm. You all we’re really cute.” Hmm she must be talking to f(x) about their performance tonight. They were all pretty cute. Omo. I wonder if Taeyeon called. I shot to an upright position and reached for where I left my phone. It wasn’t there though…

“Ani, she loved it. She even cried,” I heard Sunny say. She didn’t.

I looked to where she was and noticed the pink phone in her hand. Oh god she did.

“Yah! Sunkyu! Give me my phone!”

“Oops! I’ve been found out, bye Taeyeon!” She then tossed the phone to me and ran into what I assume was our room. I didn’t really care though; I just quickly tried to pick the phone up.

“Ye-yeboseyo?”

“Fany-ah! You cried?” Ugh, I was hoping he wouldn’t find out, I should have known with Sunny though. Omo I swear one day I- “Tiffany?”

“Oh, uh… Ne.”

“Why!? It was supposed to be a happy song! I’m sorry,” he said apologetically.

“Ani, Taeyeon, I wasn’t sad. They were happy tears.”

“Jin-jinjja?” I hummed. “So you liked it?”

I laughed. “Of course Taetae. I loved it. I love you.” I heard him cheer a little on his end and smiled. “Seriously, you’re lucky I wasn’t there though.” His cheering stopped.

“What? Why?”

“Because I probably would have just came up on stage and kissed you right then and there.”

“Omo, that would have really brought the ratings up,” he joked.

“Tae,” I whined. “I’m serious. That was the best thing anyone has ever done for me.”

“Ah, jinjja?” I hummed again. “Well then I’ll keep doing it! I love you Tiffany Hwang and I will let everyone know!”

Gah I don’t think this smile has left my face since the beginning of the conversation. He was seriously the cheesiest, cutest, most adorable guy I’ve ever met, and he was mine! Wahh~~

“Yah,” I said with a false anger. “You can’t say my name pabo-yah!”

“Duh, I’ll just do what I did tonight. You heard my speech right?” I definitely did. I actually couldn’t get it out of my head.

“Yeah I did. You were awesome tonight by the way,” I complimented. “Very calm, and everything. I’m proud of you Taetae.”

“Thank you Fany-ah,” he said. I could totally tell he was smiling too. There was something about his voice that changed just the slightest when he was. I could always pick it out, which in turn would make me smile even more. I heard noises on his end and then he spoke once again. “Ah, I’ve got to go. Hyung wants to talk to us about something. Call me when you get home from your schedule okay?”

“Uh, alright, but that won’t be until way late. I don’t want to wake you!”

“Ani, it’ll be fine. Tomorrow I’m going to be super busy too, so I won’t get to talk to you often either.”

“Wait what are you doing tomorrow? I thought we were going to meet at SM?” The other day we had planned to meet during our breaks at practice. Since we could do so freely there, I figured it would be the best option right?

“Ani, don’t you remember? I told you a few days ago that we were going to be on all three of the music shows this weekend. Music Core tomorrow and then Inkigayo on Sunday,” he explained. Now that he mentions it I do think I remember. I should have known anyway. Usually when your song comes out you go on all of the shows as quick as you can, especially when you’re as big as they are now.

“That’s right I forgot, sorry!”

“It’s fine Fany-ah, I’ll talk you later okay? Text me, I love you. Bye!”

“I love you too Tae,” I said as I hung up the phone.

“What’s wrong? Canceled your date?” I jumped a little. I had no idea anyone was around.

“Wha- Oh no, I just forgot. TYS is going to be on Music Core and Inkigayo this weekend though.”

“Oh that’s good for them,” Jessica said. I could tell she actually meant it too. She was the toughest one to get to know out of us, but I think TYS was slowly wearing her down. They were becoming friendlier every day it seemed.

“Oh tomorrow,” Seohyun asked. I nodded. “Yonghwa is hosting it then.”

“Oh nice! Do you know who he’s going to be with?”

“Ne, I think he said two members of,” she paused and looked right at me. “of The Wonder Girls.”

“That’s amazing,” Jessica laughed before I could even say anything.

“Yah! No its not. Did he say which ones?”

“Aniyo, just that it was going to be two of them.” I took a deep breath. Ugh. Wait a second.

“Who’s hosting Inkigayo?” I really hoped they had changed hosts since we were last there. It’s been a few weeks. It could happen right?”

“Uh, isn’t it still IU-ah, Nicole and… and Hara?” That’s what I was afraid of.

“Oh my god, this is too good,” Jessica laughed. “Tiff your face right now is priceless. Seo quick get a picture,” she said in between her laughter.

“Ugh,” I voiced. I was about to throw something, but then Sunny popped in.

“Yah, cut it out. Oppa just called, we’re leaving. Let’s go.”

Ten or so minutes later we were in the van heading toward our schedule, but I couldn’t stop thinking about how Hara was going to be so close to Taeyeon in a few days. I couldn’t even be there to be somewhat of a shield. Ugh! Its times like these that I wish we could just go public. This was seriously tough.

“Oh did I tell you about your new schedule on Monday?”

“Uh I thought we were doing that signing at the Lotte Department store?” She was right that’s the only thing I remember him telling us.

“Oh shoot, I meant next Monday.”

“Nope, I can’t think of anything,” I said.

“Don’t I have class that day Oppa?”

“Yeah you do, but it’ll be okay because only two of you are going to it since it’s an Idol Special. You can decide between yourselves who’s going.” I really loved those. Hanging out with the other idols was always a really fun time.

“Well what is it,” Sunny asked loudly. I was curious too. Omo! I wonder if TYS will be there too.

“If it’s anything to do with running I am out,” Jess said from beside me. I shook my head and laughed. Aish that girl and running…

“Well then it looks like it will be Sunny and Tiffany then. I’ll let the PDs know.” I had to ask.

“Will TY-“ I was cut off.

“Oppa! What show is it? You never told us!”

“Oh right! It’s going to be an Idol Special. On Running Man.”

Oh my god! That show was so fun! Ahh! We’ve only been on it a few times, but when we were I always had a good time! Hold up.

“Oppa,” I started.

“Tiffany before you ask again, yes TYS is going to be on it too.”

“Jinjja?!”

I saw him flinch a little. “Ne, now what did I say about yelling in the van, especially when I’m driving?”

I laughed a little. “To not? Do you know if Taeyeon’s going?”

“Ani, I just know that they will be there.”

“Do you know who else is going,” Sunny asked.

“No, I just know about you two because we’re both in SM. The others must be from other companies,” our manager explained.

“Mmm, okay.”

I pulled out my phone, went to my messages and began typing.

Text Message
To: Taetae

Yah! You better be one of the two going to Running Man next week. Sunny and I will be there too! We’ll obviously win, but it would be nice to see you there. ^^

I laughed as I hit send. Not too much later we arrived at the studio for our schedule. I don’t know about Sunny, but I was very excited for next Monday. Someone bring me a time machine ASAP.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you all so much for reading my story!
Please continue to subscribe/upvote.^^
Don’t be afraid to leave a comment, positive or negative.
I love reading them!!

ps. I totally changed some of the lyrics of the song around to make it fit better to the story, so if there are any angry Super Junior fans out there, sorry!