Aftermath

Into the New World

 

 

My jaw dropped.

She did not just say that.

I sat up in bed and looked right at her.

“What did you just say?” She rose up and cupped both of my cheeks.

“I said that I want to get married to you this year Kim Taetae.”

My head could have exploded from the sheer amount of things going through it right now! But wait…

She was the one that wanted to wait? Why? How? When?

“Wh-what changed your mind?”­­ She squinted and laid back down.

“Hmm,” she held out for longer than she needed to, or I might just be anxious to hear the response…

Probably both.

“A few different things Taeyeon.” She patted the spot beside her. I followed her command and lay back down on my side, letting my hand rest on her stomach.

“Like what?” I asked excitedly.

“Do-do you not want to?” Omo! She must have taken my excitement for something else. I laughed.

“There is nothing in this world that I want more than to be married to you Tiffany Hwang Miyoung.” Her eye smile gleamed and she brought her lips to mine, causing me to fall back.

“Really,” she asked while hovering her face so near to mine. I nodded.

“Really, really... I’m just confused babe. I thought you wanted to wait?” She rested her head on my chest.

“I thought so too, but today made me realize that I want it sooner. Ani. I need it sooner,” she corrected.

My mind was racing. How did her getting pulled of stage lead to this? It wouldn’t have happened any other way if we were married. It’s not like the wedding ring would have protected her or something…

“Why?”

“Yah, why do you keep sounding like you don’t want to,” she asked with a pout.

“It’s not that babe, I promise,” I leaned up to kiss her. “I just want to make sure you’re sure. Once we tell our managers or the president we won’t be able to go back on it.”

I knew that she probably really meant what she was saying, it’s just that… will she still feel that way tomorrow? The next day? The next week?

I was prepared to wait as long as she wanted, so it didn’t bother me to wait until the day we had previously planned, but if we could move it sooner I might have a heart attack. Wah~ that would be amazing.

“I mean it Tae. I want to be Mrs. Kim.” I rolled us to the side so now we were facing each other.

“Why,” I asked. “Why did today change your mind?” I laughed. That probably sounded bad. “I’m just asking babe, I really want to know. Plus,” I started. “You could say that you wanted to get married tomorrow and I’d be on board.” She grinned.

“We wouldn’t have enough time to plan the perfect wedding then Taetae.”

”Ah, you’re right.” Our lips met again. “So tell me why. Please~,” I added cutely. She emitted an adorable sound before she started talking.

“Because of this.” Uhh.

She wasn’t doing anything… I had to ask.

“Because of what?”

“Because of how safe you make me feel when I’m in your arms… because of how happy I am when I’m with you… because of how you just make my life infinitely better Taeyeon,” she paused and caressed my cheek. “I want to roll over at 2AM to a kiss from , not a text message.” Her hand rested on my neck. “I want to spend every moment I can with you, so~,” she held out cutely, only widening my smile. “I guess marriage is the first step then huh?”

I just looked at her beautiful face, for I couldn’t think let alone speak right now.

It felt so good to hear that. If I had seams, I’m sure I’d be bursting at them with happiness, no. It’d be with love.

She made me feel so loved and so needed.

“Are you 100% sure, I asked as I reached over to caress her smooth cheek. She nodded.

“I’m 300% positive Taetae, so~ let’s get married this October.”

“This October?! That’s only six months away Fany-ah.” Could a wedding even be planned that quickly? We both had so many other things to do! We both had tours! She hummed. Omo…

“You said we should get married on our anniversary, so it’ll be this year’s anniversary instead of next year’s.” Crap. Why did I say that?

“Can we get everything planned in six months though?” I knew she would want some big wedding too, that’s just the Tiffany way. I grinned just thinking about it.

“I’m sure we could. We’ll have to get a wedding planner of course.” I nodded. That was a good idea. There was no way in hell we could do it all by ourselves. “Omo. Should we start looking for a house?”

Oh my god.

Living with Tiffany?

My smile probably tripled right there. I could not wait for that.

“Are you really, really, really sure you want to do this? Because if you get me all excited and then change your mind tomorrow I’ll force you to marry me early,” I laughed. “Don’t get my hopes up babe.”

“Taeyeon~,” she whined. “I’m serious.” I laughed again at her adorable pout.

“Don’t frown baby, your forehead will wrinkle,” I said as I smoothed it.

“But I’m serious Taetae~. I want to marry you.”

“I know Fany-ah, but let’s sleep on the idea tonight, and if you still feel this way in the morning we’ll tell LSM, okay?” She sighed.

“Fine,” she paused. “Can we go back to sleep then?” I laughed.

“Yah~ Fany-ah, we just took a nap. Are you really that tired?” She nodded cutely and she snuggled closer. “Aigo, fine.” I kissed the side of her head. “Let me go to the bathroom first.” She groaned as I unattached myself from her.

I slid my pants back on and started out her door. On the way back to her room however, I ran in to Jessica… literately.

“Ow you pabo-oh. It’s you?” I nodded. “You’re still here?” Huh?

“Uh obviously, why?” I chuckled.

“It’s 10:45 Taengo. I figured you’d be gone by now.”

Holy .

“It’s 10:45?” She nodded and held up her phone. “Oh god. I’ve got to go,” I said before scurrying back to Tiffany’s room. “Fany,” I called out. She sat up.

“What?” I started to look for my shirt.

“It’s 10:45 babe, I’ve got to go home before curfew.” Ah! There it is. I picked up my shirt and started to put it back on.

“Don’t go,” I heard faintly. I looked at Tiffany, who was now sitting up. “Please.” I felt a pain in my heart after hearing that.

“Baby, I have to. What-“

“Why? Why can’t you stay?” Ugh, we’ve gone over this before!

“Because what if the paparazzi see me here? What if more scandals or incorrect articles get released? I don’t want us to go through anymore.”

“What scandal could come from this? ‘Kim Taeyeon spends night at his fiancé’s house?’” Omo. She did have a good point there. “In America couples live together who aren’t even engaged babe, why can’t we?”

“Because we’re idols Fany, we’re role models to young kids. Plus we’re already going against the normal ‘keep your relationship quiet’ thing. They want to keep our image as pure as they can,” I added. I remember hyung saying something like that the other day. Something about how the fans don’t want to think about their ‘oppa’ or ‘noona’ kissing and definitely not doing what Fany and I already do… often.

“In six months we’re going to be living in the same house together, I’m sure the ‘pure’ image will be gone after that. Everyone knows what happens on the wedding night babe.”

, she was right again.

“Do you not want to spend the night?” Oh gosh. I sat on the bed beside her.

“Tiffany you know damn well I want to spend the night with you… I’m just trying to think of it from the companies and fans prospective.”

“What could be the worst thing that happens?” I thought about it for a second.

“Hmm, pregnancy rumors?”

“Won’t be the first time,” she replied smoothly. She had me there I guess…“What else?”

“People calling us bad names because we’re staying at each other’s houses without being married?” She laughed.

“Then they’re probably just jealous they aren’t sleeping with the most handsome guy in Korea.” I laughed.

“Fany-ah~ I’m serious babe.”

“I am too. Please stay the night.” I sighed. “This will be the last time I ask until we get married. I promise!”

“Hmm,” I pondered. I wonder why she was being so… so weird today… I looked into her eyes and… and she looked… scared?

Omo! Duh Taeyeon, she nearly got freaking kidnapped!

Oh god, you really are an idiot. I could have smacked myself upside the head!

“I’ll stay,” I said quickly. I definitely needed to stay tonight.

I needed to show her that no one will ever touch her like that again. I needed to make her feel safe, and she did say that being in my arms did that…

“Jinjja?” I nodded. “Then take your clothes off and hold me again.” I laughed.

“As you wish.”

_______________________________________________________________

I woke up the next morning to the feeling of Taeyeon’s hand steadily running up and down my . Mmm, I loved this feeling. I felt safe. I felt warm. I felt, ah~ I just felt so happy.

I tightened my arms around him and took a deep breath. His smell made me feel even more at home. This was perfect.

I felt his warm breath that had a steady pace against my skin and wondered if he was already awake. Opening my eyes, I found his staring right back at me. His hand stopped.

“Good morning Fany-ah,” he said with his voice still thick with sleep. I smiled and pushed my lips against his immediately. Oh gosh.

His morning kisses were another thing I greatly missed.

“Good morning Taetae,” I smiled. “Did you sleep okay?”

“Ehh, not really.” What? My eyes widened.

“Why not?” A sudden wave of worry crashed down in my brain.

Omo. Is my bed not comfy enough? Did he want more space? Did I take too much of the co-

“Because I woke up wanting you,” he paused and pulled me in for another kiss, a longer one. “I woke up wanting your lips on mine, wanting our hands entwined together… I woke up wanting to gaze in your eyes, but I couldn’t.” He flashed me an adorable grin. “I didn’t want to wake you.”

“Taeyeon,” I said softly. How could he be so sweet first thing in the morning? Jesus, I couldn’t even think properly, especially after that.

“You know, you’re so beautiful when you sleep.” I felt myself turning pink. “After we got done making love, you curled against my side and fell asleep on my chest,” he paused and I hummed.

I woke up in the middle of the night and felt well… in the mood. So~ I started kissing his neck and let my hands roam a bit south until Taeyeon woke up. I bit my lip just thinking about our little midnight session.

“I didn’t fall asleep for at least an hour because I didn’t want to miss a single second that I got to hold you in my arms Fany-ah.”

I said his name again before releasing an attack of short kisses all over his face. I loved him so much.

If I was second guessing what I said last night, which I wasn’t, this would have been enough to make me completely throw all hesitations out the window.

Gah, maybe we should just elope. I don’t know if I could spend another night alone now.

Aish, I really put my foot in my mouth by saying that this was the last time I’d ask him to stay.

I moved my attack to his neck and chest, but then he stopped me. Ugh!

“Don’t start something you can’t finish baby,” he huskily chuckled. I smiled into the next kiss I placed on his neck and then moved on top of him.

“Who says I can’t finish it?” He sat up and brought his face only an inch from mine.

“Me.” What? I whined.

“Why~?”

“Because I have to be at SM in a little over an hour and I still need to shower.” I groaned. We always had to be somewhere else! “Since you’re already ,” he said huskily as he looked down to my chest. “Wanna join me?”

Oh my god. Could he be any ier right now? I felt the same sensation in my lower region as I did last night. I bit my lip.

“No playing,” he said sternly. Aish! How’d he know? “But I’ll help you wash off. Okay?”

Okay? That was more than okay. Taeyeon’s hands all over my-­

“Tiffany?” Oh right! I nodded.

“Sounds perfect Taetae.”

He led us sneakily in to the bathroom, for we both didn’t want the other three girls to see us.

Taeyeon made sure the water was the ‘perfect’ temperature before letting me get in, but when we did it went exactly like he said before; no playing. I was a little bummed out at first, but once he started to wash me that feeling turned to one of pure happiness.

Of course making love with him was, well… one of my favorite activities with him. This was just as nice. His hands were in my hair gently massaging my scalp as he worked the shampoo in. After helping me rinse he moved to my body, and boy was that enjoyable too. Not just because I loved the feeling of his hands against my bare skin, but also because it showed me how comfortable I was with him. I didn’t shy away once when he continued his thorough cleanse. Although I did have to bite my lip when he got to my more, uh…sensitive areas.

He was spreading the body wash on my leg at the moment and when he rose back up I felt a quick kiss on my rear. I turned around.

“Kim Taeyeon! I thought you said no playing!” He giggled. “Hmm,” I questioned with a false anger.

“Your is too perfect Fany-ah, I couldn’t resist.” I glared at him as my lips started to form a grin. Aish! That boy! “You’re all done now.” Omo.

“My turn,” I called out excitedly as I picked up the body wash. I heard him laugh.

“From the waist up babe.” Uhm.

“What? Why?” I looked up at his grinning face.

“Because I don’t trust your naughty little hands,” he giggled. I just sighed.

“This is totally not fair.”

“Yah, I can just do it myself if you want.”

“No,” I almost shouted, causing him to grin even more. He pulled me in to a hug.

“Next time I promise we can play all you want. I just don’t want to be late since I skipped yesterday, okay?” I hummed. I guess he had a good point, and it was my fault he missed yesterday.

Alright Tiffany, resist all further urges. Hold on what is… I looked down to the object that was poking me and…omo. I felt an immediate shade of pink spread over my face.

“You sure you don’t need help with that,” I asked as I pointed down to him.

He looked very ready to play. Taeyeon brought my face back up to meet his eyes. He was shaking his head.

“Another day baby. If we start I won’t want to stop.” Ugh. He was right. I doubt I’d be able to stop either.

“Another day,” I repeated.

_______________________________________________________________________

 

Tiffany had a towel over my head and was rubbing my hair violently with it.

“Oww,” I whined.

“Oh shut up, I’m not even doing it that hard.”

“Why can’t I just let it air dry like I usually do,” I asked with a pout.

“Because this is more fun,” she laughed. “And I don’t want you to get sick.”

“Yah! It’s like 70 degrees out.”

“Oh well! Now you definitely won’t get sick.” Aish. I put on my shirt and started to put on my sweatshirt but then stopped. Wait a second…

“Fany-ah?” She hummed. I turned to see her looking through her closet in nothing but her underwear.

Oh good lord. She really was making it hard to resist…

“What?” She caught me staring. .

“Oh r-right. Do you-“

“Were you just checking me out Kim Taeyeon?” I laughed.

“Can you blame me?” She stuck out her tongue. “But I was going to ask if I can wear one of my sweatshirts you’ve taken hostage here.”

“What, why?” She looked at me worriedly.

“So I don’t get seen in what I was wearing yesterday.” Her look of worry was replaced by a quick grin. She hummed.

“Take your pick but, you have to leave me the other one.” I rolled my eyes, she was such a dork.

“Deal.” I went to her closet and she pointed out the group of my sweatshirts. After putting one on I pulled her in to a back hug. “The van should be here soon.” I heard her groan.

“Come with me to Japan,” she whined cutely. Actually I don’t know if it was more cute or heartbreaking.

“I would if I could Fany.” I kissed her bare shoulder. Oh! “Are you sure you want to move our wedding up?” I needed the final confirmation. She turned in my arms and nodded. Ah~! “I’ll talk to LSM when I get there then. He’s supposed to be in the studio with us I think.” Her eyes widened.

“I’ll go with you.” She burst out of my arms and grabbed the nearest pair of jeans she could grab.

“You don’t have to Fany,” I said as she adorably wiggled in to them. I grinned.

“I do though. This is about us Taeyeon, I should be a part of it too.”

Alright, she had a point… and it wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world to have someone there beside me when I talk to him.

“What do you think? Should I wear this so we can match?” I looked at the light yellow shirt she was holding up. It was almost the exact color that my sweatshirt was too. I nodded as I felt my phone vibrate.

“Ah,” I said after pulling out my phone. “The van is here.” She squealed.

“I didn’t even put makeup on!”

“You don’t need to,” I laughed.

“Uh, yes I do Taeyeon.” She moved to her dresser and started throwing different kinds of make up all in a bag.

Aigo~.

It was ten minutes or so later in the van when she finally stopped putting her make up on and looked at me.

“Do I look good?” I shook my head.

“Fany you always look good, don’t even worry.” I don’t know why she stressed out so much. She was the prettiest girl in the world.

“Taeyeon I’m serious,” she whined.

“I’m serious too babe. You’re the most beautiful girl in the world. Now quit stressing out because we’re here.” She pouted at me.

We hopped out of the van and swiftly walked into the building, waving at the few fans that were outside. We got in the elevator to head to the studio Sooyoung had told me we were in just a few minutes ago via text. I began to feel nervous. Tiffany’s arms wrapped around my waist, somehow she always knew when I needed a hug.

“It’ll be fine. He legally can’t tell us no can he?” I shrugged.

“I don’t think so. Unless either of us have some sort of schedule that day… then he might tell us we have to move it.” She scoffed.

“I doubt they have things planned out that far in advance.” I hummed. It was SM afterall…

“We’ll see.” We walked hand in hand to the studio and I checked my watch. Whew, we still had ten minutes. Good. I opened the door and was quickly greeted by Sooyoung.

“Taeyeon! Oh… and Tiffany?” Everyone turned toward us, including Lee Sooman. I quickly bowed.

“Good morning.”

“Ne, good morning. It’s good to see you’re doing okay Tiffany,” he said.

”Ah ne sir. Taeyeon helped me a lot,” she replied. He hummed.

“Is that why he stayed at your dorm last night?”

Oh . It felt like all the air had just been forcefully removed from my lungs.

He-he… knew?

“Y-yes sir,” Tiffany replied. “I didn’t want to be alone and well, I needed him. I asked him to stay.”

“I see.”

Oh god. Please don’t be ma-

“I’ll let it slide this time because I don’t think the media knows you stayed. Also because of the circumstances, I’m glad he could be helpful to you. Just don’t let it happen again. Alright?” We both nodded.

I couldn’t believe that was it!

“I’m just glad to see your doing fine Tiffany-ssi. You’ll be able to partake in the schedules this week right,” LSM asked.

Omo, seriously?

“Yes sir, definitely.”

“That’s good to hear then… I’m sure you didn’t come out at this hour just for that though, so get on with it.”

Well okay then… Here goes nothing.

“We-we want to get married this October.” He looked taken back. “I know it’s a lot sooner than we all thought, but we really want this,” I added. He nodded a few times.

“Why the sudden change, if you don’t mind me asking.”

“Well-“

“You aren’t pregnant are you?” I nearly choked on my spit.

“No, of course not Lee Sooman seonsaengnim,” Tiffany quickly responded. “I just don’t want to wait any longer.” He nodded again.

“I can’t really say no, I’m just glad you two came to me first. Let me check your future schedules,” he said as he pulled out his iPad. “What day would it be?”

“O-October 27th,” I replied shakily. Was this really happening? Oh my god. I grabbed Tiffany’s hand and squeezed it once. She wrapped hers back around mine. She must be freaking out too!

“Oh.” Oh? “It looks like the day of is completely free, but you will all be in New York until the 25th. I’m afraid I can’t rearrange that schedule but, I could get you two on a flight back on the 24th after your interviews if you all wanted.”

That isn’t too bad! We’ll just be a little busy beforehand. I smiled at Tiffany and she flashed a quick eye smile.

“But,” he started again. Aish! “We have SNSD’s Korean comeback set in October, remember?”

Ah damnit!

“I still don’t think the wedding day should be a problem, but you might have to wait a few weeks to go on a honeymoon, if you planned on doing so because of their promotions.”

Whew, I didn’t mind if our honeymoon was pushed back at all, I just wanted to make Tiffany mine for good!

“We’ll be able to move in with each other though right? The night of our wedding?” Omo, I looked at Tiffany and back to LSM.

“I don’t see why not Tiffany. Unless it would interfere with your schedule the next day if there happened to be one. I didn’t know you two planned on buying a home.”

“Ne sir. That’s the thing we’re most excited about, after the actual marriage of course,” Tiffany responded cutely. LSM nodded and smiled.

“Very well, if you want my advice however,” he started. “I’d start looking now for a home. It usually takes a month or more to go through all the paperwork for purchasing a home. Have your managers look in to some private places for you.”

Hold the hell up.

“I hear from Boa that the area in which she lives is very safe and private,” he added. I heard Tiffany ‘oh,’ but I couldn’t even think.

Was Lee Sooman really giving us home buying advice right now?

Daebak.

I couldn’t believe it.

He didn’t deny the wedding date either. Right?

“So we-we can get married this October?” He laughed.

“Yes Taeyeon. Like I said though, I doubt you’ll be able to go on a honeymoon if SNSD’s comeback goes as planned. Do you still want me to adjust the schedule? I might even be able to give you both a vacation after the promotions are over.”

I looked at Tiffany and she nodded excitedly.

“Yes please!”

__________________________________________________________

I walked Tiffany back to the van that was waiting for her outside. Before she would get in the van however, she decided to give me the longest kiss in the world right in front of the fans that were watching.

Screams, shouts, and clapping were probably heard for a mile, they were so loud!

“You did that because of them didn’t you?”

“No, I did that because I’m not going to see you for almost a week… okay and a little bit for them too.” I laughed.

“You’re evil, you know that?” She pouted and I brought my lips to hers again. “What did I say about doing that?” This time she scrunched up her nose.

Psht, and she says I’m a kid.

“Whatever. Oh! Have your manager oppa start looking for apartments so we can check them out and I’ll have mine look for a location for our wedding~,” she said excitedly. I nodded.

“Will do babe. Have fun in Japan and China, oh and tell Jessica happy birthday... I’ll miss you.”

“I’ll miss you too. I’ll see you in Jeju! Bye,” she said sadly as I closed the door of the van.

I waited until I couldn’t see the van anymore to go inside, not forgetting to wave at the fans who just watched our little goodbye moment.

As soon as I got back in the studio though, we got started.

“Alright, I’ll let you listen to the track a few times with the lyric sheet so you can get a feel for it, okay?” I nodded.

“Sounds good.”

Since all we had to do this time was record, there was already a sample track made with preexisting vocals and everything! We just had to basically mimic it, while putting our own spin on it… I guess that’s how I would describe it.

“Your part is highlighted,” LSM said while handing me a sheet. I nodded again as he hit play. Omo! I start the song, that’s strange. It’s usually Yul, since he’s the visual and whatnot.

The music and lyrics started at the exact same time and uhhh...

“Hold on,” I stopped the song within the first thirty seconds. “I think I have the wrong set.” I hear Sooyoung laughing. What the-

“No, you have the right one.”

Oh god.

“So…so that means…”

“You have to rap,” Yuri answered the question I hadn’t yet asked.

My eyes almost fell out of my head and I could feel my throat dry up a little.

“Are-are you sure about this,” I asked again. This couldn’t be right.

“Yes Taeyeon,” LSM responded. I gulped. “We’re going to continue with the image you all set with your last release and just kick it up a notch. This one is faster paced and we thought you should have faster lyrics as well.” I nodded.

I guess it all made sense since the last one was pretty fast and had a lot of rapping, but now I had to rap too?

I have no confidence in rapping.

Zero.

“We didn’t get much recorded yesterday, just a few parts here and there. Since these two are more familiar with it though I’m sure we’ll complete a few more parts today.” I nodded again. “Let’s listen to it all the way a few times.”

We did and I was just thankful that the only rapping I had to do was that first two little verses. I got to sing the rest of my parts. Whew. I would have died if I had to rap the rest too. Omo.

I couldn’t even think about that right now…

After a few hours of recording we took a break. Whew!  Finally I could eat.

Fany and I were in too much of a rush this morning to do so. Omo. I wonder if she ate! I got out my phone and sent her a quick message. I bet that brat didn’t eat anything!

“Hyung ordered food,” Sooyoung said as he sat beside me. I nodded. “Are you seriously getting married this fall?” I nodded again.

“I sure am,” I said with a smile. “Isn’t it exciting?”

“Daebak,” he said. “And moving out of the dorm?” I hummed.

“I didn’t know Fany-ah was that adamant about living together,” I said honestly. “Like I knew we would eventually live together ya know? Like after a week or so, once we got everything situated.” Soo hummed. “I’m sure we’ll both still stay in the dorms when we have early schedules or something, so don’t cry too much Sooyoungie,” I teased.

“Yah~ I was just asking jeesh.” I laughed. “I’m totally going to be the best man though, right?”

“Yah! It’ll obviously be me,” Yuri shouted as he took a few steps closer. I just laughed harder.

“You both can be.” They groaned. “Since Fany is probably going to have Sunny, Jessica and Seohyun be her bridesmaids, I’ll need three too!”

“Ahh, smart thinking…Wait, who’s gonna be the third?”

Oh crap. I didn’t even think about that…

Oh duh!!

“Hyoyeon? He would do it, right?”

“Oh right! I forgot about him.” I chuckled. So did I for a second…

_____________________________________________________________

The last few days have been full of recording, recording and unfortunately language classes.

Due to our upcoming tour we were supposed to be getting more efficient in Japanese for we did have five concerts there. Thankfully after the first day hyung let me switch back to English, seeing as how it would be useful in Singapore, which was another stop…and I might have begged him a few times…

Whoops!

Today though was the Inkigayo Jeju Special.

We arrived here this morning after the short flight from Seoul, but I was more worried about Tiffany.

Yesterday they had some fan meeting in China, I don’t know all the details, but all I know is that she was crying at the airport. I watched the fancams online about hundred times, maybe more. Ugh.

It just broke my heart that I wasn’t there to protect her. That was like one of my main jobs as Tiffany’s boyfriend and I’ve failed miserably… on multiple occasions. Ugh…

I’m not sure exactly why she was crying since I haven’t got the chance to talk to her since it happened because she’s been on flights and having schedules ever since I found out about it. I could definitely take a good guess though.

My hunch is that it was because of the incident at the Angel Price Festival. The airport around her did look pretty packed with people. Of course it also might have been the fifty or so people pushing in toward her trying to get a photograph or just a quick look at my Fany-ah! Ugh! I could have punched every single one of them!

She probably got reminded of the man that grabbed her as the gang of people around her kept pushing and shoving everyone else around. I think I even saw a guard get shoved.

I’m just glad Jessica came to her rescue since I couldn’t. In the video I saw her come up from behind and wrap her arm around my Fany. I think she even yelled at them to back off. I’m not sure, but it at least looked that way. Ugh! Stupid fans.

Stupid Hyung too. I wanted to wait at the airport for them since their flight came in thirty minutes after ours, but he wouldn’t let us.

He said something about how we would cause too much of a commotion. Blah, blah! I didn’t care. I just wanted to see her. I needed to hold her.

I however, lost the argument and was quickly filed into a van. We rode in silence for the next ten or so minutes.

“Do we have any schedules after this?”

“Ani,” Hyung responded. “We’ll be going back to Seoul and then continuing recording tomorrow.” I groaned.

Recording was definitely going… well… slow.

I just could not get the rapping part down right. Thankfully the past few days we’d skipped that and stuck to my actual singing parts. Since I wrapped those up yesterday, that only leaves one thing to record tomorrow.

My rapping.

Oh boy.

_________________________________________________________________________

Within the next twenty minutes however we arrived at the venue. After we found our waiting room, I insisted on being the first one in hair and makeup.

I had a thirty minute window to get ready so I could spend the rest of the time with Tiffany.

Okay well I had the dry rehearsals too, but whatever!

I sat in the chair in front of the stylist noona and shut my eyes. Thankfully it only took ten minutes or so for them to get finished.

“Thank you noona,” I said with a bow. I immediately turned to my manager, but then froze once I saw the door open and Tiffany coming through it. What the hell? She quickly bowed and greeted everyone before I could even process it.

Before I knew it the eye smiling girl was right in front of me.

“I thought your plane arrived a half an hour after ours?” She shook her head.

“Just ten minutes,” she smiled. “Oh I brought you these.” She opened up a bag she was carrying and pulled out a good sized box.

“Omo, what is that?”

“Mooncakes?!” I turned to see Sooyoung already making his way for me, er well the box.

“Aniyo~ these are for my Taetae.” I smiled and gladly took the box. Opening it up I saw that he was right. There were eight mooncakes in the box, and they looked very delicious.

“What flavor are they?”

“Mmm red bean and lotus seed paste I think,” she grinned. “Eat one!” I nodded and took one out of the box.

“Hyung make sure they don’t eat these please.” He laughed. “I’m going to go with Fany for a bit.”

“Okay just make sure you’re-“

“I know, I know. I’ll be back before our rehearsal time,” I interrupted. “Just guard those!” He waved me off before I took Tiffany’s hand in mine and walked out of the room.

I took a swift look around before bringing my lips to hers. She giggled.

“I would kiss you a hundred more times, but there are so many people in the hall right now.”

“I know Tae. I’ve waited six days, I can wait a few more hours.” I grinned as we continued walking down the hall.

“When did you even have time to buy these,” I asked as I held up the cake. “Ah.” She took a bite and then glared at me.

“Yah, how do you expect me to answer your question if you shove food in my mouth before I can?” I laughed. “But,” she said louder than needed. “We had like fifteen minutes to grab food before the flight to here and I wasn’t hungry, so I went shopping,” she laughed.

“Aye~ you should have eaten!” This girl… She already looks too thin and now she didn’t even eat today?

I fed her another bite of the mooncake.

“I wasn’t hungry babe, and quit making me eat this! I got it for you!”

“Fine,” I said before shoving the rest of it in my mouth. “Happy,” I tried to ask with my mouth full.

“Yah,” Tiffany giggled. She pushed on my squirrel like cheeks and just grinned. “I love you Taeyeon.”

“I wub you too,” I said with my mouth still full.

After almost a minute more of chewing that thing, I had it swallowed. Jeesh. Mental note; never do that again.

“Which way do you wanna go?” I looked at the two directions and realized we had hit a dead end.

Since we were just kind of aimlessly walking around anyway, I don’t think it really mattered. I saw multiple people down both ways though, and since no one was really here I thought this would be the perfect place to ask the question that I wanted to from the start.

“Why don’t we just stay here?” She looked at me with a confused expression. “I saw the videos online,” I said as I wrapped my arms around her. “I’m so sorry I couldn’t be there baby.” I felt her arms come around my back.

“Taeyeon, it’s okay. I’m okay.”

“But you were crying Fany-ah. What happened? Did someone touch you again?” I took a deep breath. “I swear I’ll ki-“

“Muah,” she voiced as she kissed me. “I’m really fine now Tae. I promise.”

“What happened?”

She went on to explain just as I thought. All the pushing and closeness of the fans just brought back memories of the incident a week ago. My heart hurt.

How could that guy do this to her?

I was still pissed they weren’t pressing charges against him. Ugh!

“Taeyeon, quit getting so worked up,” she pouted.

“I’m not worked up babe, I’m just…I’m just… mad at myself.”

“What? That’s ridiculous! You have no reason to be!” She started rubbing my back.

“I couldn’t protect you! Twice,” I added. “Should I hire you a personal body guard?”

Oh that was a good idea Taeyeon! You’ll have to find an ugly one though so Fany doesn’t fall for him after he saves her all the time… Ooh! Or just a girl one! Yes!

That’d be perf-

“Taeyeon~, seriously it’s okay. I’m not mad at you in any way, so don’t be mad at yourself. Okay?” I frowned. “Okaay~?!” She was louder this time as she started tickling my sides.

“Ah! Ahaha ok-okay!” She stopped and planted another kiss on my lips.

“Good. I think it’s time for us to head back though don’t ya think?” I groaned.

“I guess~.”

“Don’t be grumpy. You can protect me all the way back to Seoul.”

Wait…

“Jinjja?” She nodded. “We’re going back together?” She nodded again as her smile grew. “Then I have something for you to watch over until we get back.” She glared.

“It better not be the peas.” I laughed.

“Wae~?”

“Because I don’t wanna be responsible for them the whole time.” I grinned.

“You act like they’re our children.”

“They might as well be,” she shot back. “You take them everywhere.”

“So is this what you’re gonna do with our children? ‘Oh nope! Go to daddy,’” I teased.

“Probably,” she laughed.

“Aye~! How can you say that about our own children Mrs. Kim,” I kept up my teasing tone.

“They aren’t our children Taetae. Our kids will be cuter, so of course I’ll watch them!” I gasped.

“How can you say that about our peas?! They’re not cute enough for you?” She was laughing so hard now that I couldn’t even see her eyes. “Yah~ they have feelings too.”

“Tae, I can’t…I can’t breathe,” She said in between laughs.

“Good! That’s what you get for being mean to little Dukong. Aigo, he’s going to cry so hard when he finds out his mother hates him,” I said before taking off down the hall.

“Yah,” she called after me. I heard her groan. “You are such a dork!”

___________________________________________________

The performances finally ended and I was so happy.

Not because we didn’t have to perform or anything, no that wasn’t it at all. Performing on shows like this was my favorite part of being an idol. Well anything that meant I got to sing was my favorite part really.

Singing is the thing I have the most confidence in, so I’m so happy and thankful I get to do it so often.

Getting paid to do it isn’t so bad either…

“Yah, I think I missed a step,” Yuri said from beside me. He was watching a playback of our performance that Hyung recorded. I just laughed. Yuri was the best dance in TYS and he probably put up a good fight in all of SM, Sooyoung too. Me…not so much.

I wasn’t too bad, usually. I just was definitely a stronger singer.

“If it was anyone that missed a step it was me.”

“Probably,” he laughed.

“I’ve been meaning to talk to you about that,” Sooyoung teased.

“Yah! I don’t have ‘dancer’ tagged to my name.” They laughed.

“Right… His job is to look cute in the front and sing.”

“Exactly,” I agreed teasingly.

“You’re such a punk you know tha-Oh Jessica,” Yuri said in shock after he looked up at the incoming figure.

“Who’s a punk?”

“Taeyeon.” She laughed.

“Why?”

“Because he said it was his job to look cute and sing,” he said quickly. Aigo, the great Kwon Yul still getting nervous around Jessica.

“Isn’t it though?” I laughed, but then a wave of excitement over took me when I heard the next voice.

“And he does such a good job at it.” I was quickly met with Tiffany’s lips. “Good job Taetae.”

“Aye, you did good too.” She grinned.

“Oh… uhm… I got you this in China.” I looked next to me and Jessica was handing Yuri a small bag.

“Th-thanks,” he awkwardly said back. Yikes, it was like watching two teenagers.

“It’s nothing,” she said shyly. I could see her face reddening too. Omo, and Yuri’s ears were doing the exact same! This was too good.

He opened the bag. I was a little anxious to see what it was too and- oh.

“Omo. Is this ma?” She hummed. “From China?” She hummed again. “Wah~! Thank you so much Sica-yah,” he said as he jumped up and pulled her in to a quick, awkward hug.

I was just glad the tension was broken by a shouting Sooyoung.

“Yah, did you bring me anything from China?” I heard the newly arriving Sunny scoff.

“No?”

“What? Why not?” Sooyoung pouted.

“What do you mean why not?”

“Sica brought Yuri-yah something and they’re not even dating!”

Yet, I thought.

“Well sorry. Sunny was too tired to go look around the airport,” she said in third person. “I’ll bring Youngie something next time okay?” I cringed.

Her aegyo was no joke.

“Arasso,” he said as he pulled her in a hug. The height difference was still so funny to me. It had to be somewhere around a foot…

“Alright everyone, let’s get going my manager called for us. Seohyun and Jiho-yah already went to get the van.”

Finally we were headed back to Seoul.

____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the long wait...again >.<
I wont be very busy this coming week though!
So hopefully I can bust out a quick chapter or two?
If not, please don't hate me <3

I hope you continue to subscribe/upvote.^^
Please don't be afraid to leave a comment!
Getting feedback from you all is my favorite part!

Thank you all for reading this!