On Location

Into the New World

 

 

It was a little past six in the morning and we were running late. Well, technically we had left on time but we needed to make a quick pit stop before we continued to our destination.

It was May 17th. Two days past Sunny’s birthday, and since we couldn’t do anything for her, we thought we would pick her up some cupcakes before the shoot today. We would have done something sooner, but SNSD had been in Busan the past few days for a multiple day performance, and we really couldn’t do much about that besides a quick phone call on the day of.

Yuri and I had finally walked out of the store, cupcakes in hand. Er, well cupcakes in bags that were in our hands.

We thankfully didn’t get recognized, or if we did, they didn’t do anything to make it known.  Also there was probably only one ahjumma in the whole store, besides the employees of course, so there really wasn’t much to worry about.

“What flavor did you get,” Sooyoung asked as soon as we opened the van’s door. Shikshin…

“Vanilla and chocolate! We got forty-eight of them, do you think that will be enough for the crew too?”

“Yeah that should be fine, even if it’s not enough it’s the thought that counts,” Hyung explained.

A little bit later we had arrived at Caribbean Bay, ten minutes early might I add. The sun hadn’t risen, so it was still a little dark out. The next thing I noticed was that it was sort of chilly out. I really hoped it warmed up by the time we had to get in the water. Uhuhuh, I shuddered just thinking about it.

“TYS?” We confirmed it was us as a woman who was probably not too much older than me came toward us. “Very good. Follow me. My name is On Sora and I am going to be your coordinator today, which basically means that I just make sure you are all dressed properly and get to the different locations at the correct time.”

“So pretty much a second manager?”

“Precisely Sooyoung-ssi.”

“Oh well thank you for your work,” Yuri said from beside me.

“Oh! Sora-ssi, where are the SNSD girls? We have a little birthday surprise for one of them. It really won’t take too long,” Sooyoung explained.

“Ah is that so?” He hummed. “Well we’re actually headed to one of our conference rooms here at the resort. The PD is going to go over the time frames and the story line for the commercial. They’ll be there.”

“Oh that’s awesome. Okay, thanks!”

Not but a few minutes later we had entered the main building of the resort. This place was awesome. I’ve always wanted to come here. We couldn’t get a good look at the actual park yet, except for all the tall slides we saw on the way in. But inside the main building there were even more slides, pools, and even a waterfall. Wow this was so cool.

Today would be fun, but I’m definitely going to have to come back on my own terms. Maybe I could even bring Hayeon!

We were finally at the door where Sora-ssi had said everyone would be. “I’ll go inside first to check out the situation,” I said to Sooyoung who had a tray of cupcakes out and in his hands.

Walking in I noticed that there were way more people here than I had thought. I scanned the room quickly, but I didn’t see them. Hmm?

“Ahem.” I turned toward the sound to see Sora-ssi nodding in a direction, and sure enough there they were.

“Thank you,” I said quietly as I stepped back in the hall. “Alright, they didn’t even notice I was there. Let’s go.”

Yuri and I walked in front of Soo so we could kind of block what was in his arms. As we got closer I could see now that the only one who was looking our way was Seohyun. When she noticed us walking it looked like she was about to say something so I quickly put my hands up in the air and motioned for her to stop. I then watched Yuri put a finger to his lips out of the corner of my eyes. Thankfully she caught on and didn’t say a word.

We were about a foot away when I reached around to Sunny’s face and covered her eyes.

“What the-“ the rest of them finally noticed our presence.

“It’s me, Taeyeon. Hold on a sec.”  Sooyoung then made his way around in front of her. On the count of three I removed my hand. The three of us then began to sing the Happy Birthday song, SNSD and some of the staff members joined in after hearing us start as well.

“Ahh! Thank you so much guys,” Sunny cheered.

“It’s not a problem at all. We’re just sorry we couldn’t share the day of with you,” I said with a smile. I then sat right beside Tiffany. “Good morning Fany-ah.” I couldn’t keep the smile off my face. Even this early in the morning she looked fantastic.

“You too Tae,” she said with her voice still full of sleep. With a smile I picked up two cupcakes from the box they were in and handed one to the beauty next to me.

“Here.” She gladly took it. I knew she must have been still pretty tired from her lack of talking, so I didn’t say anything either as we finished the cupcakes.

It was around twenty minutes later when we heard a loud voice from the front of the room. “Everyone please take a seat, we’ll be starting soon. SNSD, TYS please take the seats closest to me.”

We obeyed and quickly found our seats. The PD took his position at the head of the table and began speaking. “The concept of the commercial will be that you will all be pretending you’re lifeguards. We’ll show you all going through some training and whatnot, that will eventually lead up to a competition to see who the best lifeguard is, or in our case, the hottest,” he paused. It didn’t sound too bad yet. “And of course there will be the romance issue. You will be paired up and all have your own side story going on throughout the commercial.” There it was. I figured there would be something along the lines of this though, but…wait. There are seven of us?

“Excuse me sir,” Sunny spoke up. He nodded for her to continue. “We have one more member than they do. How will we all be paired up?” I swear Sunny was a mind reader… or we just had a similar thought process… No wonder why we were such good friends. I chuckled to myself a few times.

“I’ll be more than willing to let two girls fight over me,” Sooyoung chipped in causing everyone to laugh, even the PD.

“Ani, there’s no need for that. We had thought that Jessica-ssi could be the tough drill sergeant like leader of the lifeguards.” She could probably pull that off quite well, I thought.

“She would love that, she loves yelling at us,” Sunny joked.

“If you don’t want to Jessica-ssi, we can let you pick amongst yourselves on who wants to do it.”

“Aniyo, I’ll do it. It sounds like a lot of fun!”

“How about the rest of us,” Yuri asked. I was curious too. I was hoping and praying I got to be with Tiffany.

“Right, the couples. I’ll explain each of their concepts as well.” I nodded eager to hear his next words. “The first couple will be the main couple. The female will struggle a bit with the training and then male will be trying to help her and connect with her, but she won’t let him until toward the end. That couple will be Tiffany-ssi,” he paused. Please be me, please be me! “And Yuri-ssi.” Well damn!

Ugh. I guess they both were the visuals, but still. I wanted to be with her.

“The next couple will be Sunny-ssi and Taeyeon-ssi. You two will be the second focus. Your concept is that you will be the, uh ier couple if you will.” Oh great, now I really wanted to be paired with Tiffany. “You both will act very confident with yourselves and then finally Sunny will pretty much have you wrapped around her finger.” Seriously, just great. UGH! I guess at least it was Sunny. She was the person I was most comfortable with, well besides Fany of course. I looked to see her reaction to all of this, gah she’s probably laughing it off right about n- Oh. That is strange. She looks kind of…down? I wond-

“The last couple will be Seohyun-ssi and Sooyoung-ssi. You will be playing the sweet shy couple. You’ll slowly progress through the commercial. Now if no one has any questions let’s get ready for the first scene. I’ll meet you all at the front of the park.” With that the PD and a few others quickly left the room.

“Well alright then,” I said aloud.

“Hey Taeng. I’m really sorry.” I looked to see Yuri looking at me. Uhm?

“For?”

“For you not being with Tiffany,” he said softly.  Oh!

“Oh Yul it’s not your fault. No need to apologize. Just don’t go falling for her,” I joked. He really couldn’t have done anything about it though, it was all up to the producers and the people here at Caribbean Bay.

“I guess you’re right, but still. And don’t worry, I won’t. I just don’t want her to leave you and break your little heart.” He was smirking now. That little punk.

“Yah! She would-“ Whoops, probably should not be screaming that. I took a few steps to try to catch up to the already leaving Yul, but I was stopped.

“Don’t worry Tae, I’d never leave you.” I turned to look at her but she was already walking away. Jeesh, what is it with everyone walking away from me?

“Hey Tiffany, wait up!” with a few quick steps I had caught up. “It we can’t be together,” I thought aloud.

“I know. At least were both here though,” she said as she flashed her million dollar smile.

“You’re right. Oh, hey, is Sunny okay today? She looked upset a minute ago.”

“Oh, that,” she paused.

“Well tell me!”

“Don’t say anything, but it’s because she’s partnered with you.” Ouch. What was wrong with me? I thought we were like best friends…

“Wh-what did I do?”

“What? Oh!” she stopped and looked right at me. “That’s not what I meant Tae. It’s because Hyomin is a jerk… and he also might think that Sunny is cheating on him with you.”

“Uhh,” I was sure I didn’t hear her right.

“I know right? He’s the one that goes behind her back and I just-“ She let out a deep breath. “I don’t want to think about it. Oh, this is our trailer. I’ll see you in a bit.” I then watched her as she mouthed the words ‘I love you.’ I smiled and continued on to our trailer that was just a little bit further.

After about twenty more minutes or so we were all dressed and ready. We stepped outside the trailer only to be met with our manager and Sora-ssi. “Alright, you guys look good. Follow me.”

I couldn’t disagree with her though. We all did look very sharp. Yuri was wearing a black leather jacket with black jeans while Sooyoung was in a white long sleeve shirt and a black vest with dark jeans as well. I however was just wearing a black button up shirt and white jeans, but we all did look pretty fancy.

I was glad I grabbed my coat on the way out though. It was still early and the wind was blowing pretty steadily. This part of the shooting was going to be in front of the resort. It was a good that our trailers weren’t very far away. Maybe we could duck back in and try to warm up before the next location.

We quickly made way to the front where we only had one more task to do. Wait for SNSD. It wasn’t that they were taking long, it’s just that they probably were wearing way more make up than us, and not to mention that our hair took like five minutes to do. It was all a long process, and even longer for girls I’d imagine.

Soon enough though, they arrived. I couldn’t tell exactly what they were wearing since they all had big poofy jackets on, but I couldn’t even see Tiffany’s shorts underneath the jacket, so I’m assuming they had to be very short. Which was very okay in my book.

“Alright now that were all here, this scene is going to be of you all arriving, Tiffany-ssi you’re going to be first. Followed by Yuri-ssi. Then Sunny-ssi and Seohyun-ssi will be in the same entrance shot. Finally it will be Taeyeon-ssi and then Sooyoung-ssi. Alright Tiffany-ssi, let’s get started.”

I watched her as she nodded and then removed her coat. I swear my eyes popped out of their sockets for a second there. On top of her very short shorts she was wearing a tight tank top that hugged her in all the right places.   Oh good lord. I really don’t think I’d be able to handle the swimsuit scenes later. I think with the lack of physical contact between us it has made the need for it even more.

Omo I needed to find a distraction. I looked around and saw Sunny and Jessica off to the side a little chatting. Sunny! I can talk to her about what Tiffany had said. I know she told me not to, but I didn’t want today to be awkward for us. We’d have to put on a good show for the commercial.

I watched Jessica walk away. This was my shot!

“Hey Sunny,” I said when I made my way to her.

“Hey, Taengo. Are you ready for today?”

I smiled. “Yeah, are you?” She nodded. Oh, here it goes. I took a deep breath. “Look, Tiffany told me about Hyomin and I think you should just forget what he said.”

“Taeyeon how can I? He brings it up all the time.” I didn’t expect her to respond that quickly, or at all really.

“Uh, do you want me to talk to him?” I don’t know if that would help but it was worth a shot right?

“No,” she said quickly again. Well there goes that. Crap, I think I made things worse. She was now looking away.

“Well, I guess I’ll just talk to you later then.” I really hated that something so stupid was tearing apart our friendship. I thought we were really close too, well. I guess that is kind of the problem… I started to walk back up to watch the filming.

Wait a minute, Yuri gets to drive a Mercedes?! That is so unfa-

“Taeyeon wait.” I stopped dead in my tracks. “I’m sorry.” She was now next to me. “It’s just that I really like Hyomin, and I don’t want to mess it up.”

I guess I could understand that. If Tiffany said to stay away from someone I would listen to her no doubt. She didn’t have to say to stay away from Hara though, I pretty much knew that was a given from here on… Wait…

“Like? Shouldn’t it be love? You’ve been together like twice as long as I have with Fany.”

“Well no, I need to be really sure with someone before I say that. Although I do like him very, very much, it’s not love yet, for me anyway. Be thankful you found her so quick Taeyeon.”

That still seemed a little odd to me. Why would you stay with someone for so long if you knew they weren’t the one? Shouldn’t it just click? Hmm…

“Maybe you just haven’t found your Tiffany yet,” I thought aloud. Oh no. I looked to the shorter girl hoping she didn’t hear my comment. She looked confused now. Well she definitely heard me... That was an expression that I’ve almost never seen though. She was always so sure of herself, in the best way of course.

“Maybe you’re right.” She still seemed off… Crap I totally made it worse, uh, worse-er? Oh god say something.

“Well don’t worry. Today you and I will be the best couple out there,” I said with a forced cheer.

Sunny looked up to me with an expression I knew too well. About a second later she was laughing the hardest I’ve seen her laugh today. Whew. I didn’t break Sunny after all. Crisis adverted.

“Sunny-ssi, Seohyun-ssi we need you now,” A woman beside the PD called in our direction.

“Here, hold my coat for me?”

“Okay sur- oh my god Sunny you look awesome.” As she took off her coat I could finally see what see was wearing. She had on a pair of tight gray jeans, which I already noticed those, and then a white button up shirt that was tied up showing off her bare stomach.

She laughed. “You’re saying that like I usually don’t? How insulting,” she teased. This was the Sunny I knew and loved. “Ah and you’re right,” she said as she stopped a few feet away and turned. “Sunyeon couple fighting!” I smiled and gave a little fist pump to match hers. 

It was probably an hour or so later and we had just finished the entrance scenes. I was so mad I didn’t get a cool car to drive up in. Ugh, I wanted to ride on a motorcycle too! Stupid Sooyoung.

“Yah did you hear me? Let’s go.”

“Right, sorry hyung.”

We were making our way back to our trailer when Sora-ssi spoke up.

“Okay, now we need you all in the swimsuit attire. If I’m not mistaken there were swim trunks along with a white t-shirt correct?”

Thinking back to when we were last in the trailer I do remember seeing those. “Yeah I think so,” I replied.

“I had a white long sleeve jacket thing as well,” Yuri chimed in.

“Oh that’s right, I would go ahead and wear all three of those items. They will be all you need until nightfall. Oh excuse me,” she said while taking her phone from her pocket. “Yeboseyo? Ah ne, they haven’t. Of course. Yes, we’ll be right there.” She then hung up. We all waited for her next statement. It seemed like there was a change in plans? “Just go ahead and grab them, we’ll be filming one additional scene in this outfit.”

Uhh okay? Weird. I stepped in to the trailer to grab my things and quickly exited it again. We followed her now deeper inside the main building. Soon I began to see crew members and the other staff who working with us today.

“Good, you’re here.” It was the PD. “We already explained the scene to the girls and they’re inside preparing. We’re going to get a shot of you all undressing and making the transformation to lifeguards.”

Excuse me what?

“We clearly won’t show everything. We just need to get good close ups of your bodies. Don’t worry; this will probably be the most scandalous scene we film here today. What? Oh, you’re ready for me? Alright then,” he said as he turned away from us and walked in to the locker room a little down the hall.

I guess I understood why they wanted the shot. They were trying to up the appeal, and being we’re all idols, it’s not often we are this uh revealed?

“Don’t you think this is going to be a bit awkward,” I asked my members.

“I don’t think so,” Yuri replied. Of course you don’t, you have the best body here, I mentally replied. “It’ll just be us with our shirts off Taeng, no big deal.”

“Yeah, it shouldn’t be too bad,” Sooyoung agreed. Hmm, maybe it was just me feeling this way then…

We didn’t have to wait too long. Soon enough the girls came walking out. In extremely short red shorts I might add. Oh my god. Their tops were covered in zip up jackets but I could only imagine. Oh my g-

“Yah, quit staring,” she snapped with an obvious smirk present.

“Yeah Taeyeon, you’re my boyfriend today,” Sunny teased. Thankfully no one was around us besides our manager. I guess they were setting up for us now.

“You’re right, you’re right. Sorry,” I continued on with her joke.

“How was it?”

“It wasn’t bad Yul. They just filmed me pulling up my shirt slightly,” Tiffany explained.

“Yeah and I only took off the button up shirt I was wearing. It really wasn’t bad,” Sunny added. Whew.

“Don’t worry Tae, you’ll be fine. Just act like you do on stage,” Tiffany spoke again while smiling.

“TYS! We need you now.”

“Good luck Oppas!”

“Thanks Seohyun,” I said before entering in the same door the three of them just came out of. ‘Act like I do on stage?’ What does that even mean?

I shook my head and continued on inside the room we were quickly met by the PD.

“Okay, the main thing really, is to just act y.” Oh great. The one thing I don’t think I can do. “Also during this scene you’ll need to pretend to not know one another. You’ll have to silently size each other up, you know how since it’s a competition and everything.”

He said a few more things but I couldn’t get Tiffany’s word out of my head. ‘Act like I do on stage.’

“Okay everyone please stand over here,” an assistant called. “The order of entry will be Yuri-ssi, Taeyeon-ssi and then Sooyoung-ssi. We’ll be giving further instructions as we go. Please wait for our cue.”

We moved to the designated area just as they had asked. Her words still played through my head. “Hey what do you think Tiffany meant by saying ‘act like I do on stage,’” I asked aloud. Maybe they could make better sense of it.

“Who knows,” Yuri quickly answered. Great, thanks.

“Probably since you’re always cool on stage, she just wanted to tell you to be the same way?” Was I really cool on stage? I always had thought I was pretty nervous…

“That makes sense,” Yuri said. ”Just act like you’re putting on a show. Instead of singing though, you’re just using your body to express it.”

Wow that actually made complete sense. How did I not see that before? Although I still didn’t know if I could pull it off, I would at least give it my best shot.

“Action! And cue Yuri!” I watched Yuri walk out full of confidence. The director told him a few more actions to act out just before he called me out. “Cue Taeyeon!” I let out a deep breath. Here goes nothing.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Alright! This is the last scene out here for you four today,” the PD’s assistant said to us. Thank god, I said mentally. “We need everyone over here.” He motioned to an area that looked like it was more for children. I wonder what we were going to do over… There. Just then a loud sound was heard, almost like a warning bell… oh no. I gulped.

A huge skull on the top of the structure then tipped over letting out gallons upon gallons of water on to the ground. Oh god. So far today we didn’t have to get very wet, they said that most of the shooting where we would be in the water took place tomorrow. I guess they left this part out…

“I really am going to freeze to death,” Sooyoung said from beside me.

“Especially after that,” I added.

“Oh don’t be babies,” Sunny barked at us. “It’ll only be for a second. Then we’ll be able to stay inside the rest of the night.”

“Unnie there’s still the party scene,” Seohyun reminded us. She was right too. There would be a ‘party’ for the lifeguards at the end of the fake competition we were participating in. After that the rest of the scenes would be inside, until tomorrow morning obviously.

“What are we doing here?” I perked up at the sound of that voice. I turned around to see Yuri and Tiffany coming our way. I opened my mouth to explain, but then the warning bell like sound rang again.

Their eyes widened as the bucket came raining down. “That,” I said flatly.

“Alright everyone, let’s get lined up before it spills again,” the PD called with a megaphone. All the rushing water sounds had sort of drowned him out earlier today. I’m glad he finally upgraded. I laughed to myself as I took off the coat I was wearing and handed it to our manager who was nearby. I turned to see everyone else making their way over as well. I started to walk but then I was immediately halted again when I saw Tiffany removing her coat.

It still blew my mind that she looked so good. Her smooth milky white stomach and her flawlessly toned arms and legs. Omo, don’t even get me started on how she perfectly filled out those red shorts. I haven’t had a lot of scenes with her today thankfully, but when I did it was hard to focus on much else. I just hope I didn’t screw up the shots.

She caught me staring, again, and then slightly smirked. I quickly looked away and began walking until I felt myself being stopped. Looking down, Tiffany’s arm had hit me in the stomach. What in the…?

Flashing me one more glance of her smirking face, she winked and started to walk in front of me, swaying her hips from side to side a little more drastically than usual. I knew she was doing that on purpose, but I didn’t mind. Okay I minded a little. I don’t think I liked the fact that she could make me feel this way this easily. Alright, I lied again. I did like it, just not when I couldn’t do anything about it. It wasn’t fair, especially after that little number.

I felt a not so welcomed feeling start to come over the lower half of my body. Not right now, not right now, I kept repeating in my head. It didn’t seem to be working though. Tiffany’s actions had definitely left her mark on me today. I quickened my pace to the location where the water would fall and silently thanked nature that it was going to be just what I needed it to be.

Ice cold.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“And cut! That’s a wrap on this scene. Thank you everyone.”

We had just finished our last scene while still wearing the lifeguard outfit for today thankfully. It consisted of my members and I lounging around in the break room area. Sooyoung was pretending to listen to music, while they gave me a comic book to read, well pretend to at least.

Yuri, who was also there, was lying on the sofa. He then was supposed to get angry at himself and leave to find Tiffany. It all went smoothly. We only had to do three takes of it too, which I thought was awesome.

As we left the room we were met with our manager. “Hey boys, I brought your outfits for the party scene. You guys can go ahead and change in to them and then we’ll go eat. Okay?”

He did not have to ask me twice. I took the clothes from his arms and found the nearest bathroom I could to change in. With the time schedule being so tight today we had hardly got a chance to eat. Yeah, we got snacks and small things here and there, but nothing substantial.

Sooyoung changed even quicker than I did, and with that we both left and found our manager once again. He started leading us to the main part of the building and soon enough we were back in the original little conference room we started in.

“You guys enjoy, don’t get your clothes messy. I’ll be back with Yul in a few.” Yul, Tiffany, and Jessica all had a few additional shots to film. I think this is going to be the scene where they ‘fall’ for each other finally. Jessica then catches them and punishes them or something? I didn’t hear the whole conversation since I wasn’t in the shot, but oh well.

We waved him off and stepped in to the room. Placing our coats on the rack that was inside I could see a few other crew members at a table with food on it. We quickly went to the table and made our plates. Mine was pretty full but when I took a glance at Soo’s it was even fuller than mine. I shook my head. I still didn’t understand how he ate so much and stayed so thin.

I looked around to see where we could go to sit and eat, I’m sure he wouldn’t have minded standing right beside the food table for easy refilling purposes, but I couldn’t stand and eat.

“Oppa! Over here!” I looked to see Seohyun at a small table in the corner. Sunny was also there. Perfect, I thought. I didn’t even see them at first.

“Soo, let’s go,” I said as I pulled him a little. “Hey guys. Is it good?”

“Yeah it tastes great,” Sunny exclaimed. “Wow, you two clean up nice.”

I laughed. “Yeah I guess so. You guys look nice too,” I said as I sat down. We all did look pretty snazzy. They dressed us all up like we were going out to a club or something.

“Hey, let’s get a picture!” Sunny jumped up and picked her phone up from the table. “Seo get beside Soo and I’ll go get someone to take it.” It wasn’t a minute later before she returned with a woman who was probably in her late 20’s. After Sunny sat down beside me we all posed for the picture. After she took a few she handed the phone back to her. “Thank you so much!”

The woman nodded and left. I picked up my food again and continued eating until I saw Sunny messing around on her phone. “Sunny-ah, what are you doing?” No response. “Sunny? Sunkyu-yah!”

“Wha- oh. This,” she asked while holding up her phone. I nodded. “It’s called Instagram. You upload pictures with pretty filters so that people can see what you’re up too. It’s for the fans really. See.” She then stuck the phone in front of my face.

“Tiffany noona was talking about it last week, remember?” I did kind of now that he brought it up.

I took a closer look at the picture on Sunny’s phone. It had this sort of sepia tone over top of it that did make it look pretty cool I guess. I then looked further down it read ‘103 Likes.’Whoa, didn’t she just upload it? I was about to say something but then I noticed the caption. It read, ‘With our dates,’ with a little heart beside it.

“Sunny-ah! You can’t say things like that. People will get the wrong idea!”

“Oh shut up, they’ll know once the commercial comes out,” she said sassily. “Gah, don’t be so worried all the time, look Amber already liked it!”

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 It was probably around 12AM when Tiffany, Jessica and Yuri came walking in to where we were. I was asleep, however that was until Yuri rudely shook me awake of course.

“Yah! Do you want to die?” All I heard was his laugh as I started to sit up more.

“Sorry Taeyeon, he’s been being stupid all night.” I perked up even more as I heard her laugh.

“Fany-ah, how long have you guys been here?” I really hoped she didn’t catch me sleep talking. Ever since we stopped sharing rooms I’ve heard less and less about it from my members thankfully. It was quite embarrassing.

“Us? Only a few minutes, Sunny said you were asleep for like an hour though.” Dang! Was I really out that long? It only felt like a few minutes…

“Oh, wow.” Wait if they just got here… I quickly turned to face her. “Have you eaten? Do you want me to get you some food?”

A smile came to her face as she started to nod. “I haven’t yet, but I’ll come with you to get it.”

“Ani, ani, you rest. I’ll go,” I argued. She had been working for way longer than I had. Also this was a typical boyfriend move right? I thought so at least.

“I’m coming. Don’t argue with me Kim Taeyeon.” She then flashed a smile and stood up.

Oh my god. How did I not notice what she was wearing minutes ago? I’m sure my jaw was all over the floor now. She was wearing a very shiny silver dress, it literally sparkled. I really didn’t know how I missed that… but that wasn’t even the best part. Once she stood I could see how short it actually was. I swear it barely covered what it needed to.

Not that I was complaining. I loved every second of walking behind her to the table across the room. I was however concerned about everyone else here tonight. All the crew here did not need to see this much of her, especially this close up.

Ahha! I suddenly remembered that I had brought my coat. On the way to our seats I quickly detoured and grabbed it before I continued sitting down. “Here.” I then placed it over her legs. I saw her eyes roll before she spoke.

“Oh come on Tae, everyone’s going to see me eventually.” She was right, but it still made me feel better this way.

“Yeah, eventually, but not yet,“ I said as I smiled down at her. She just shook her head and continued eating as I internally laughed.

I’ll chalk this one up as a ‘win’ in my book.

________________________________________________________________________________

I've recently decided on making a part two to this chapter, I agree with the comment about not having enough moments between them.
I couldn’t think of too many when I was writing this chapter and I apologize. I have some ideas already for the part two, but I'm not sure if it will be enough to fill a whole chapter, so if you have any suggestions or ideas, don't be afraid to comment or message me with them!!

Please continue to subscribe/upvote my story. ^^
Don’t be afraid to leave a comment, positive or negative.
I love reading them!!

Woo~ 250 subscribers.
Thank you so much everyone!