Scandalous

Into the New World

 

 

It was the next day and everything was back to normal. No more crazy little sister running about and no more mom making sure I’ve eaten. Although they were only here for a couple days, I think I missed them even more now. At least I got to see them though, I thought. We had a vocal practice this morning and we were now in the waiting room at MBC to go on Kim Shinyoung’s newer radio show.

“Alright, you guys know the routine,” hyung said to us. “Sooyoung make sure to bring up WGM, if she doesn’t. The drama for you Yul, and the new duet with IU for you Tae. Those are our big topics after everything else, okay?”

“Yep, we got it hyung,” Soo said. “We’re not new anymore,” he teased.

“I know, I know. I’m just making sure. Oh?” He looked to the voice that had just called out. “You guys are on. Let’s go.”

We walked in to the booth and greeted Shinyoung and the other MC that was there, I wasn’t quite sure who he was though to be honest. Oh well. We quickly took our seats, for we didn’t have much time until the commercial break ended. I noticed Sooyoung waving at one of the cameras that were set up. Omo! I totally forgot that this was a broadcasted one. One of the staff members then handed me a pair of headphones. I thanked her and then put them on. Just in time too. I heard the opening music begin to play.

“Welcome back every one. While you were enjoying that song our room filled up a bit more.”

“Yes, let’s introduce the handsome idols,” Shinyoung said. “TYS has joined us this afternoon!” I counted to three and then we introduced ourselves like usual. “Woo, let’s greet our listeners first.”

“Ah ne, I’m Sooyoung, the maknae in charge of charisma and food.”

“I’m TYS’s kid leader Taeyeon,” I said cheerfully.

“I’m in charge of TYS’s looks, Yuri!”

“Ayye,” Sooyoung and I both protested.

“Ooh it looks like your members don’t agree with that one.” We all laughed.

“Ne, I couldn’t think of anything else to say that quickly,” Yuri laughed.

“Yeah, I was wondering about the introductions. Do you all have to think of something new every time or does your agency come up with it for you?”

“We come up with them, but it’s different for each of us,” Soo explained. “I like to come up with random ones each time.”

“Yeah, and those two have it easy anyway,” Yuri commented. “Sooyoung will always be the maknae and Taeyeon will always be the leader, so they always have at least one thing to say.” He did have a point there.

“Yah, you’re the visual,” Soo argued again.

“Oh, so in a way, being in charge of the looks wasn’t a lie,” the male MC questioned.

I looked around. “Ahh, I guess you’re right,” I laughed.

“Ah. I’m sorry, but we’ll suddenly have to ask you to sing for us. This is the first time you’ll be singing here today. What will it be?”

“Well last month we came back with ‘No Other,’ so that’s the song we’ll sing.” We stood up and started going to the area where we would be singing. Since there were only three of us, we were all right beside each other.

“Ooh, I really am a fan of this song,” Shinyoung said while we continued to prepare.

“Ah jinjja,” he asked. I heard her hum. “Alright, now let’s listen to TYS’s ‘No Other!’” I heard the music start and we began to perform.

As our song came to an end Shinyoung spoke up again. “That was TYS and ‘No Other’.”

“I was surprised with how tall Sooyoung is,” the guy laughed. “Are you sure he’s the maknae?”

“Ah ne,” Soo laughed. “I just looked especially tall because I was in between these two.” He motioned toward me. Ugh.

“Wow the listeners are writing really nice things,” Shinyoung said. Thank god too, we didn’t need to talk about how short I was any more. “Here’s one. ‘This is my favorite song. TYS saranghae!’”  

“Oh wow, thank you so much,” I commented. It really did make my day to hear things like that.

“Another listener wrote in, ‘This is the first time seeing TYS,’” Shinyoung paused. “I’m not sure how that’s even possible, they’ve been everywhere these days.” I laughed. “’Who is the one closest to the camera? He is very handsome.’”

“Oh, me,” Yuri asked. “Thank you.”

“That is Yuri-ssi, everyone. Because people from various age groups tune in to this radio show, some of them might be unaware of who you all are, so… let’s take a look at your profiles,” Shinyoung cheered.

“Waah,” the three of us cheered back. We’ve never done this while on a show before so I was curious to see what was going to happen.

“We’ll go over all the members, but let’s start with your group as a whole first shall we?” We all replied with a unanimous ‘yes.’

“Taeyeon, Yuri, and Sooyoung. TYS, the latest group from SM Entertainment was born last August, with the debut of your first self-titled mini album. They followed their first mini album with their first full length album titled ‘Beautiful Stranger’ and rode the wave of success. Most recently they have released a song titled ‘No Other’ that has topped every chart possible.” Wow, it really did sound amazing being put like that. I all of a sudden felt so proud.

“Wow,” the other MC said. “Congratulations.” All three of us thanked him. “Now let’s start with individual members.”

The MCs then began going over things like where we were born and our positions in the group and other little things like that. I was last. They were wrapping up my section when the next comment came out.

“Oh it also says here that you only trained in SM for a little under two years before debut. I’m sorry, I’m not sure of the typical time,” the male MC said. “Is that short?”

“Very,” Sooyoung chimed in.

“Oh, how long did you train Sooyoung-ssi? You too Yuri-ssi?” Oh no, this conversation always made me feel bad.

“Uh for me it was just under six years,” Yuri explained. His wasn’t even the worse.

“Six years and three months for me,” Sooyoung said. “So, yeah. He was very quick.”

“Oh wow. Was there anything special you did to make it through quicker?”

“Aniyo,” I said. “I guess I just came to the right place at the right time. It was lucky that SM was planning on creating a male group that soon after I tried out and got accepted.”

“Yeah, that and he’s fantastic,” Yuri commented. Omo. “He’s definitely one of the best singers out there.”

“Aniyo,” I tried to deny.

“Look at him being all modest,” Shinyoung joked. “Now if there is anything missing from your profile we just read out, let us know.”

“Or if something is wrong we can fix if.”

“Ne, that’s right. But before we get to that we have to go to a small commercial break.”

“Yes, we’ll raise everyone’s expectations.” We all laughed as the commercial began playing.

Soon people were walking in and out tweaking the equipment a little here and there.

“You guys are doing great,” hyung said as he came up to us. I didn’t catch most of what he said afterwards besides the fact that he was going to the van and wouldn’t be back for a minute or so, for I was too focused on the lady that had just brought Shinyoung and the co-host a few sheets of paper. It wasn’t the paper that caught my attention rather than the expression that Shinyoung gave off after she looked at it. Hmm, I wonder what it could have been. Probably something hilarious based off that reaction. Maybe we’d find out soon?

The PD gave us the ten second warning and Hyung quickly made his way out of the room.

“Welcome back To Kim Shinyoung’s Radio show. We have TYS with us here today.”

“Ne and we were about to hear about any new additions to their profiles. Who wants to start?”

“Yuri is going to be in a new drama here soon,” I commented.

“Oh jinjja?”

“Ne, I’ll be alongside Lee Minho and Im Yoona.”

“Oh wow, those are big names, are you going to be part of a love triangle?”

“I’m not totally sure yet, we haven’t started filming or anything yet, but…” he hesitated. “I hope so.”

“Waah! Yuri-ssi! I hope Yoona-ssi is out there listening.” I laughed. I did too, that would be so embarrassing for him. “Anyone else?”

“I’m married now,” Sooyoung said aloud earning a very loud and confused response from the MCs. “Ne, I’m one of the newest couples on WGM, along with SNSD’s Sunny.”

“Oh wow, that should be interesting!”

“Ne, it’s been fun, we’ve only filmed our first episode so far though, due to our busy schedules.”

“It should be easier though since you’re already closer to their group though right?”

“That’s what I’m hoping,” Sooyoung said honestly.

“Taeyeon-ssi? Anything?” Boy, were they quick to get to me.

“Ah, ne. I’m actually getting ready to do a duet with IU-ssi. It’s going to be a song sort of like Jokwon and Gain’s ‘We Fell in Love.’”

“Wow! That should be fantastic, you both have great voices,” The male MC said. I thanked him. The atmosphere was a little awkward and I wasn’t sure why all of a sudden.

“Is that it? There’s nothing else you’d like to tell us,” Shinyoung pried. Oh right, and I’m dating Tiffany Hwang. I internally scoffed, of course not.

“Aniyo, not that I can think of,” I replied.

“Well, then. Our staff gave us these articles during the break. They have just been released all over online , and I mean just,” she paused. Hmm I wonder what they were. “They claim that you’re dating a SNSD member.”

No freaking way. My eyes widened. Oh my god and this is live. Oh god, play it cool. Deep breath.

“Again,” I questioned. “I think the people online are always thinking I’m dating someone,” I laughed. Which was true, from Hara to Tiffany to Sunny to god knows who’s next, probably IU.

“This time it came with pictures,” Shinyoung said.

Well crap. I really hope I can talk myself out of this one.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Hurry Sunny! We’re missing it,” I shouted as we rushed in to a room at SM. We were here for rehearsals, but were taking a little break so that we could watch TYS’s interview.

We got in the room and Sunny got the computer up and running just in time. It looked like they were just getting back from a commercial break. Shinyoung’s voice rang throughout the room, until Jessica noisily came in.

“Yah, why are you two running?”

“SHH! They’re on the radio.” She gave me a puzzled look. “TYS, pabo-yah. Now be quiet.”

“I didn’t know Yuri was going to be in a drama,” Sunny said. I didn’t either. Thanks for telling us jerks. Gah.

“He’s what?” Jessica quickly came to where we were. What was her problem all of a sudden?

“Ne, I’ll be alongside Lee Minho and Im Yoona,” Yuri said from the screen.

“Ooooh, I bet he’s in heaven,” Sunny exclaimed again. I bet so too. We all knew about his unrequited love for the actress, but now he’s going to actually get the chance to work with her?

“Wah~,” I cried out. “Look how excited he is. Jess look,” I said as I turned. Omo. What was wrong with her? I turned my attention away from the screen for a minute.

She looked completely zoned out, no, I’m not sure if zoned out was even the right word. Hmm… More like...lost?

“Jess?”

“Oh. Yeah. Whatever,” she said as she stood up and started leaving. I stood up to go after her.

“They claim that you’re dating a SNSD member,” a voice rang from the screen. I immediately sat back down. Oh god.

“Can they even do this? It’s live right,” I asked frantically.

“Tiff calm down,” Sunny said.

“Again,” Taeyeon questioned. “I think the people online are always thinking I’m dating someone.” I then saw him laughing a little. Good. Play it off.

“See, he’s got it under con-“

“This time it came with pictures,” Shinyoung said. Oh my god. Was this really happening right now? Where was my manager with all this? Wait.

“Where is his manager? Why aren’t they stopping this?”

“Tiff, don’t you think if they stop it, it becomes even more suspicious?” I guess I could see where she was coming from, but still Taeyeon was still a baby. He was my baby, I couldn’t let anything bad happen to him, or more importantly us. “Now shut up so I can listen.”

“Ah jinjja?” Shinyoung hummed.

“Here you can see what you think of them,” she said as she handed him a few papers. Sooyoung who was beside him moved quickly to see as well. Hold up, why wasn’t I looking for them?

I pulled out my phone, but then froze when I heard laughter coming from the computer. What the hell?

“This is really funny,” Taeyeon said. “They almost had me believing one of them though.”

“Ah, how can you explain all these pictures then,” Shinyoung asked.

“Oh that’s easy!” I set my phone down and moved closer to the screen. “This past weekend my mom and my sister came up from Jeonju for my sisters 10th birthday. It was all going to be a big surprise, so I asked who some of her favorite idols were in hopes I knew them to see if they could meet her, you know?” The MCs both hummed and nodded. “Well actually SNSD doesn’t even know this, but she said BoA first. I obviously couldn’t get BoA to come out though and since SNSD was her second choice I asked a few of them to come out.”

“Ah so this is your sister here in this picture with Seohyun-ssi and yourself?”

“That’s right,” he said. Wow. He was seriously getting better at this interviewing thing. I was impressed. A little mad about the BoA thing, but impressed nonetheless.

“The title of this article is what really sets it apart,” Shinyoung started again. Oh no. “’TYS Taeyeon taking SNSD Tiffany to meet mom?’”

I gulped. I watched his expression too. His eyes widened a little just as his brows rose. Oh come on Taeyeon! You can do it!

“You two look very cozy in this picture too,” the other MC spoke. Ugh, you weren’t making it any better.

“Ne, the guy that took that picture kept telling us to get closer,” he laughed. “It was odd. He said it was for their website. But they weren’t wrong, she did meet my mom,” he said earning gasps from the MCs

“Taeyeon,” I scolded.

“Ne, but so did Sunny and Seohyun. Sunny even uploaded a picture of us all on Instagram later on that night I think. You don’t see that making headlines though,” he laughed.

“Oh is that so?” Taeyeon confirmed. “Yeah, the internet can be a crazy thing sometimes. Ah, but right now we have to go to a commercial break again. We’ll be right back with TYS!”

“Wow, he’s so good,” Sunny complimented as she turned to me.

“I know.” I was seriously impressed with how he turned that around so well. “Hey, look up the articles really quick.”

“Oh, good idea,” Sunny tuned back to the computer. “Let me just…”

“Unnies,” Seohyun said as she came through the door. “Jessica said you were here. Oppa is looking for you. We have to go.”

“Aish,” I said aloud. “Soon.” Sunny nodded before shutting off the computer.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I haven’t got to talk to Taeyeon all day besides a few quick texts here and there. Oppa said that this scandal, if that’s even the right word for it, has literately been everywhere though. Newspapers, blogs, online news sites, and even on the real news. It’s not like there haven’t been rumors about us before, it’s just that none of them usually came with pictures. I haven’t seen them yet however, but I was anxious to do so.

Thankfully this time the reporters were actually really stupid about the whole situation. There were apparently three different stories now going around. Taeyeon was supposedly dating Seohyun, which was absurd in the first place. Sunny, which was a way more believable than Seohyun, and then me, which I thought was a pretty much given by now. Surprisingly not though, everything was still all speculation. I would just have to wait and see.

SM had made their statement earlier regarding all the articles saying that this was just a huge misunderstanding and that all of the pictures were taken while Taeyeon was trying to enjoy private time with his family and friends. I doubt that will do any good to calm the storm however, fans were always looking for something to link one of us to another.

We had just walked through the door to our dorm. “Sunny-ah, let’s find those pictures now.”

“Wha- oh. Yeah okay,” she said as she put her phone back in her bag. Hmm. That was very un-Sunny like.

“What’s wrong Sunny-ah~,” I called cutely.

“Ani. It’s just, Hyomin won’t return my texts.” Well that’s a name I hadn’t heard in a while.

I knew she had been contacting him though. She probably just wasn’t mentioning it to us after the last little fit he threw. Speaking of though… I checked my phone, and nothing. Aish. That jerk. I guess it was after midnight though.

“Did he fall asleep? It is late.” I tried to help. I’m assuming that’s what happened to my Taetae. He didn’t have any late schedules so he probably went to sleep at a normal time tonight.

“Yeah, probably. Let’s find those pictures,” she said playfully. I smiled. There was my Sunny!

A few minutes later we were stationed in front of Jessica’s laptop, opening up the web browser.

“I swear, this better be a good picture of me if it’s going around like this,” Sunny said.

“Yeah, yeah. Just look it up.”  I heard a faint ‘fine,’ before she typed the words ‘Kim Taeyeon Scandal’ in to the search bar.

“Daebak,” she marveled. “There are hundreds of articles.” I really couldn’t believe this. News sites, fan cafes, and numerous personal blogs all came up with our search. I quickly read the first few.

“Ah there,” I pointed. “There’s the one about Seohyun.” She clicked the first one bringing up a page with a big picture of Taeyeon and Seohyun both holding Hayeon’s hands. The article said something about an amusement park outing, blah blah. I was there too guys! Ugh! Whatever.

“That one isn’t very fun,” Sunny commented. I agreed. “Let’s find mine.”

We then proceeded to do so. Hers was definitely more scandalous than Seohyun’s. The picture included with hers was of her and Taeyeon sitting at a bar in the restaurant we went to a few days ago. They did look quite cozy however, laughing and everything. I for one knew that they were just great friends, but I did see how this one could be mistaken for something more.

“Yah, this is a good picture of us,” Sunny chimed causing me to laugh.

“Yeah it’s not bad. Find mine!” I was really curious to see how that one turned out. It still blew my mind that we fell for that stupid waiter’s tricks. Ugh. There’s nothing I can do about it now, I thought as I watched Sunny click on a link that included my name. I held my breath as she scrolled down the page bringing the picture in to full view.

 

kPJbnw8.jpg

 

”Tiff, that’s a really good picture of you two,” Sunny marveled. She was right. It was a really good shot. “You know, you two do look perfect together.”

“Jinjja,” I asked. I couldn’t stop looking at it. I didn’t even care what the article said anymore. Taeyeon looked so handsome and charming and-

“Yes, seriously. You two will make beautiful singing babies. Gah, I’m so jealous.”

“Yah,” I shouted. That sure broke me from my stare. “There is no need to be talking about children,” I said as I looked at her.

“What,” she questioned. “I’m just saying that you both are attractive people Tiff. You’re lucky.” I smiled hearing her compliment.

“I guess I am pretty lucky, huh?” I turned back to the picture on the screen. With no immediate response from the latter, I turned back to face her. She looked bummed out again. “Hey, don’t be sad. Hyomin is attractive too,” I said, which was true. He was a good looking fellow, just a huge jerk. “Not as cute as my Taetae,” I said playfully. “But, I guess he’s still pretty cute.” I saw her start smiling. Whew.

“Whatever, he-“

“Yah, what are you doing on my computer?”

“Wha- we were looking up the scandal,” I explained. Why did she care? I figured she was asleep by now.

“Oh. Well, are you done?”

“Yeah, I guess so. Why?”

“I wanted to use my computer,” she said. Ah, I guess we were kind of ‘borrowing’ it.

“Oh, well go for it. Sunny-ah, save that picture.” I’m totally going to have to print that out or something later.

“Arasso,” she said as she made a few final clicks. “Here. I’m going to sleep.” She handed the laptop off and headed to our room.

“Yeah, me too. Don’t stay up too late okay Jess?” I heard her hum as she typed. “Okay. Goodnight.”

The first thing I did the next morning was check on status of my scandal online. Well, clearly I brushed my teeth and washed my face first, but soon after.

I made my way to the living area where the lap top should be but got a huge shock when I found Jessica sleeping on the sofa, in front of the computer. “Omo, she didn’t even go to her bed.” I sighed. There was no sense in me trying to move her either.

Hmm, I wonder what she was looking up. I the sleeping computer to find a Wikipedia page pulled up. “Boys Over Flowers,” I asked aloud. I let out a chuckle. Since when is she interested in manga? The page just talked about how it was a really popular Japanese manga series. Gah, she was beginning to worry me. “Whatever,” I said aloud again.

I closed out of the window only to open a new one. Typing in the name of one of the bigger K-pop news sites, I was preparing to see myself in the headline once again. Ooh, maybe they even came up with another theory today. I laughed, or they found a picture of Taeyeon and Jessica. She was the only one he wasn’t dating after all.  I hit enter and waited for the page to load. Once it did however, my jaw dropped.

“This isn’t happening.” We weren’t going to be the main topic today. Actually I figured we wouldn’t be for a while. Our Running Man episode that aired later wouldn’t even throw this off. “Jess… Jessi… Jessica, wake up,” I yelled as I shook her. I saw her start to open her eyes as I turned back to the new featured article. Oh my god.

“What do you- I wasn’t looking at anything,” she quickly said as she sat up. Reaching for the computer I immediately stopped her.

“What are you even talking about? Look.” I pointed to the screen as her eyes quickly retracted to normal size, but then widened once more.

“D-does Sunny know?” I shook my head. At least I didn’t think she did. She started going off in English. “That bastard! I swear to god the next time I see him I will-“

“Jess,” I stopped her. “What, what are we going to do?” This was going to crush her. Oh no, and I’m pretty sure she was filming for WGM today. There was no way she’d be able to be cute and everything after this.

“We have to tell her.” What? Are you kidding me? I was about to protest when a third voice interrupted.

“Tell who what?”

“Oh Sunny, you’re awake,” I said as I moved in front of the computer.

“Yeah, I heard you all yelling.” Damnit Jess. “But tell who what? Oh, are we still number one on the search results,” she asked as she made a grab for the computer. I blocked her.

“Tiff. Let her,” Jessica said from behind me. I let out a deep breath and moved quickly to the spot beside her on the sofa.

“You guys are being really weird. What is this all…” She trailed off as she brought the laptop on to her lap, finally reading the headline. I read it one more time just to make sure I wasn’t losing it. ‘[BREAKING] H2YO’s Hyomin and T-ara’s Eunjung Dating?’ I wrapped my arm around Sunny’s shoulders as she scrolled down to see the only thing worse than the article itself.

The picture that went along.

Not just one either, it was a set of three. Each a little worse than the last, it progressed from a one arm hug, to them embracing each other. The last one was by far the worst however. They were kissing, and I don’t just mean a single little peck on the lips, they were full on making out. It was definitely something you only did while you were alone. Ugh, I couldn’t believe it. I looked at Sunny, only to see tears already falling.

“Sunny,” I said as I pulled her in for a hug. “You’re going to be fine.” I hoped so at least. I felt more weight dip in on the sofa.

“Everything will be okay Sunny-ah,” Jessica comforted.

“Will it,” she asked angrily. “Why would he do something like that?”

I really had no idea why, besides the fact that he was just a straight up .

“I don’t know,” Jessica responded.

“Do-do you think it’s because I’m on We Got Married?” Oh my god, if it was then I was probably going to help Jessica kill him. “Omo, or the scandal?”

“Ani. This isn’t your fault,” Jess sternly said. I agreed.

“If this is because of either of those reasons, it’s his own fault,” I said. “He should have talked to you about it or anything other than do this really. This is uncalled for.”

I heard Sunny sniff as I felt her start to nod. “You’re right. I’m- I’m going to go call him.”

“What?” Before she responded however, she was out of my arms and walking away. “Ugh,” I voiced. “That probably isn’t going to go well.” Jessica nodded in agreement. “I should let Sooyoung know.”

A few minutes later I had my phone out and I was dialing Taeyeon’s number.

“Yeboseyo,” his voice rang still full of sleep. Omo, I almost forgot how attractive his sleepy voice was.

“Taeyeon-ah~,” I called. He hummed. “Let me talk to Sooyoung.”

“What? Why?” He sounded so cute and confused right now, aigo! I bet his expression was adorable too.

“Something happened to Sunny and they’re filming for WGM today right?”

“Uh yeah, I think so. What’s wrong with Sunny?”

“Go look on any news site. Just give Sooyoung the phone okay?”

“Arasso. Hold on.” I heard some scuffling and then him calling for Sooyoung. “Okay. Here he is. Make sure he gives me the phone back before he hangs up.”

“Yes sir,” I said before Sooyoung’s voice greeted me. “You’re filming today right?”

“Uh, what? Yeah,” he said. He sounded still half asleep too. Aish, these boys.

“Listen to me all the way before interrupting okay?” He hummed. “Sunny is going to be especially sad today, so I’m giving you the mission of cheering her up. Whatever you two do today, don’t stop being cute. You can’t let her get upset on camera. If she does, blame it on her not feeling well or something okay?”

“Uhm, okay. What-what’s wrong with Sunny?” I took a deep breath.

“Hyomin cheated on her and it’s all over the news.”

“HE what,” Sooyoung yelled. Ow, and you guys think I’m loud. Jesus. I heard him mumbling something I couldn’t quite make out.

“Soo. Just be there for her okay? Since she can’t stay here with us all day, we have to leave it to you.”

“Ne, I got it. I won’t let her be sad for one minute.” I smiled.

“Good, now give the phone back to my boyfriend.”

“Yah, couldn’t you have just said Taeyeon,” he asked in his fake disgustful way. While I heard more shuffling about I silently hoped he could fulfill the task today. It was all up to Sooyoung now.

An hour or so later I was heading back toward the living room area with a towel over my head. Even though Jess gets the day off and Sunny gets to play around with Sooyoung all day, Seohyun and I had a shoot to go to here soon.

“Yah, have any of you seen the hair dryer?” I looked toward the kitchen and no one. Hmm looking at the sofa, oh no. “Sunny, what happened now,” I asked as I scurried to her side. Jess was shaking her head at me, but it was way too late for that.

“He...he… br-broke up…with me~,” she said in between the tears and sniffling. Ugh, I can’t say I didn’t expect this though.

“Did he say why?” She shook her head. “Sunny-ah,” I started. “Don’t worry. You can do way better than him. Soon you’ll find someone cuter and taller and funnier and way more considerate than that jackass.” After I said it I realized I had totally just described Sooyoung. I mean she did always comment on how cute he was. Maybe this was their chance?

Wow, did I sound like a jerk? One of my best friends just got dumped and I’m already trying to set her up again. Way to go Tiff, way to –

“Where?” A quick ‘huh’ sound escaped my lips. “Wh-where am I going to f-find someone better,” she asked while still sniffling. I felt an evil grin come to my face.

“Where did you say you were filming at today?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you all so much for reading my story!
Please continue to subscribe/upvote.^^
Don’t be afraid to leave a comment or suggestion!.
Reading them is my favorite part!

Oh and I hope you enjoyed the little picture I threw in there.
I like to play around in photoshop sometimes.^^