Angel Price

Into the New World

 

 

I had woken up thirty minutes ago, but I keep dozing off. I was really trying not to because we had a meeting with LSM in a half hour or so, but I couldn’t help it. I was tired and it was like six in the morning. Ugh!

“Hey, do you want any eggs?” I looked toward our kitchen.

“Sure Soo.” Maybe food would help me stay awake. Setting my phone on the kitchen table I got a second plate from the cabinet. “Is Yul even up?” He hummed as he transferred an egg to my plate.

“He’s getting ready.”

“Why? We’re just going to SM,” I said. “Oh no...We don’t have any schedules afterward do we?”

“Ani, he’s going out with Sica again.” My eyes widened.

“Again?” He hummed. “Oh god,” I said as I hopped up on the counter.

Those two have been spending a lot of time together recently and we were all confused.

Were they dating? Because last time I checked Yul still thought they were just friends…

“Speaking of the devil,” Soo suddenly called out. “We were just chatting about you.”

“Talking trash eh,” he laughed as he sat at the table. “Can I- oh, Taengo. Your phone’s buzzing.”

“Is it hyung,” I asked from the counter. He was probably just telling us that he’d be here in like 15 minutes or something.

“Uhm,” he said as he picked it up. “No- omo… Daebak.” His eyes widened. If it wasn’t hyung, then it was probably… Oh god.

Tiffany.

I hopped down from the counter and grabbed my phone from his hand. He just laughed.

“Taengo you are one lucky guy, seriously.” What on earth was he- oh my goodness.

I opened my phone again and went to the messages and sure enough it was Fany. I hit her name and…

My jaw dropped.

She had sent me a picture of herself, nothing PG-13 or anything, but oh god she was beautiful.

Her hair was tied up in a messy way and she also had no makeup on. Omo! The way her lips formed a tiny grin made my heart beat double time. Not to mention the fuzzy pink robe she was wearing. I’m pretty sure she wasn’t wearing anything underneath it either… I gulped.

Oh good lord. I was so excited to get to wake up beside that every day. I don’t even think I could wait that long. What was it now, I asked myself as I counted the days.

One year, six months, and twenty-two days? I think.

Ugh! Someone get me a time machine ASAP.

I made a cute face, well tried to anyway, and sent her a picture back.

A couple of minutes later however hyung did send me a text saying he’d be here in 15. I told the other two.

“What do you even think this meeting is about?”

“Maybe a new album,” I questioned. “Or a single with all of us?”

“Ah, yeah probably,” Soo commented.

“How long do you think it’ll last?” I grinned.

“I don’t know Yul, why?” Soo glanced at me.

“I’m supposed to hang out with Sica later, and I don’t know what time to say to meet.”

“Ahh, is that why you dressed so nice today?” He hummed. “Do you… like her Yuri,” I asked teasingly.

“What?! No, of course not Taeng. We’re just friends,” he quickly denied. “We’ve gotten closer because of our drama. Jesus guys.” I laughed. That was definitely not how you would deny liking someone if you didn’t actually like them.

“What’s that quote Soo? ‘A strong denial is a sure confirmation?’” He laughed.

“Yeah I think so Taengo… and you denied it pretty hard” he teased. I laughed too, that was until Yuri spoke up.

“Is it that obvious?” I froze.

Holy . Did he… did he just admit it?

Sooyoung’s eyes were just as wide as mine. Oh my god. He did.

“Wait, you like her?” He nodded.

“I think so.”

“Think,” Sooyoung questioned loudly. “Why do you think so? You either do or you don’t!”

“I don’t know Soo! It’s all weird!” Weird?

“How so?”

“It all started with the stupid drama!”

“Well we could have figured that much,” Soo said sarcastically.

“Ignore him,” I commented. I really wanted to know what was going on with them, partly so I could tell Fany-ah… well mostly really. She’s been so adamant about getting those two together for some reason. More than likely so she can talk about us and not feel guilty? I knew I felt a little bad when I talked about us in front of Yul too. I mean the whole situation with Yoona… wait a minute. What about her?

“It started off fine. I mean she even like jumped on me and hugged me during our first scene together. That was no big deal,” he said honestly. “But as we got to spend more time together and we got to talk more I…I started to notice her. Like notice her, notice her ya know?” I nodded. At least I think I understood. “And then my heart just started going crazy every time we had to do scenes together.” He sighed and fell back in to his seat. “Is that weird?”

“Aniyo,” I laughed. “Not at all Yul. It actually makes sense.”

“Huh? How?” I thought about how I should put this…

“Hmm, because it takes more than a few meetings with Jessica to see her real charm?” I think that sounded right... Maybe not. Okay. “Like you two have hung out before obviously, but you’ve never really gotten to know each other that well.” His stare was still blank. “You’ve done almost two dramas in a row and before that we didn’t hang out as much with them because Tiffany and I were still a secret, so it totally makes sense that you’re just now noticing her in a new light. Right?”

I looked at Yul, who had no response and then Soo, who was nodding. Whew, at least someone understood.

“I think you’re right Taeng,” Yuri finally said. “Who would have thought you’d be the go to guy for girl advice,” he laughed.

“Yah~! I don’t know if its necessarily girl advice though,” I laughed. “It might just be because it’s Jessica.”

“Yah,” he shouted. “Why are you a Jessica expert then Kim Taeyeon?” I laughed at his insta-jealousy.

“I’m not, it was just the same way for me. Don’t look at me like that Kwon Yuri,” I said to the now glaring boy. “I never got to spend time with just her until we had to practice ‘Nagging’ for the SM tour. It was always her along with Fany, and I obviously paid more attention to Tiffany,” I laughed. “But I eventually got to see her actual personality.” Yuri looked less angry. “Jessica and I get along great now, but it took a little while.” He nodded.

“You’re getting past the Sica effect,” Sooyoung teased.

“Oh no,” he said loudly. “Her stares just make me nervous now. Ugh, I hate it.” I laughed.

“Whatever you say Yul. I think I win the bet though don’t you think Taeng?” Oh my god!

I kicked him under the table.

That stupid giant. He wasn’t supposed to say anything in front of-

“What bet?”

“Oh god,” I said aloud. “I’m not telling him.”

“Don’t worry, I gladly will.” I saw Yuri looking excitedly toward Soo and I had to look away.

“Well tell me!”

“Okay, calm down pabo-yah. We made a bet on how long it would take for you two to get together.” Wait a minute!

“Then you didn’t win you punk! I still have time, they aren’t together yet!”

While Sooyoung thought they’d get together in a month I said around three months, if they even do. Since we were going from the date of the scandal he’d have about… to the end of the month? Yeah, that seems about right.

“Aish, you’re right! Damnit!” I laughed.

I thought the bet was once ‘something happened’, but since he said that I totally still had time to win!

“What do you mean once we get together,” Yuri asked.

“When you and Sica start dating,” Soo explained, although it seemed pretty straightforward to me…

“Just because I like Sica, doesn’t mean she likes me you idiots.” I looked at him astoundingly.

“Really?”

“What?” Oh my god.

“Damnit you’re probably going to win at this rate,” Sooyoung said irritably. I laughed again.

“You’re incredible Yul.” His wide-eyed look at me did not help. Oh gosh. “Should we tell him?”

“If you don’t I am. I’m totally winning our bet.” Omo!

“Yah-“

“Sica likes you too,” he was able to shout out before I could stop him. Aish!

______________________________________________________

I was in a complete daze after walking out of Lee Sooman’s office. I could not believe that just happened.

We were going on tour!

US! TY-freaking-S.

I couldn’t believe it. Oh my god.

 On freaking tour!

Not just any tour either. A WORLD tour. Well kinda…

It should probably be called an Asian Tour since we weren’t actually leaving the continent, but whatever! I wasn’t going to argue it at all. Omo. It was going to be so fun!

Lee Sooman said we’ll probably have ten shows altogether in five different countries. Not all the details were worked out just yet, but they were working on it. They weren’t even going to announce it until next month, so they had time!

The second bit of exciting news was that we were going to record a single here soon. They already had the song and everything picked out so we just had to record it. This time it wasn’t going to be one that I wrote because we didn’t have time to mess around with it. Apparently LSM wanted it out ASAP.

I didn’t really mind. I mean I guess it would cut down on the amount of ‘Is this about Tiffany’ questions I get.

I just hoped it matched well with us. Omo, I also wanted to know what the concept was. I was crossing my fingers I won’t have to dye my hair a funny color. They almost had me for the TaeSoo debut but thankfully changed their minds. Whew.

“Yah, liven up boys. Aren’t you excited?”

“Duh hyung, what do you think?” He laughed.

“I am too.” Soo said. “I’m just a little confused why f(x) is our opening act… Shouldn’t it be the other way around?”

Omo, I forgot about that.

F(x) was coming on tour with us, but they weren’t headlining it. They were only going to open for us and then come in for our duets or solo stages or whatever they decide. It didn’t make sense since to me though. They debuted before us. Shouldn’t they then get their own tour before us?

“I hate to say this boys, but you three are…well… doing better than they are,” he said reluctantly.  

“Jinjja?” Hyung hummed.

“In record sales, fan club numbers, basically everything. Actually you all have already surpassed SHINee.”

Holy crap. That couldn’t be true…

We were doing better than SHINee?

They debuted at least a year and a half before we did. How did we already pass them?! Omo…

There goes another thing to add to the list of big shocks today.

“In what,” Yuri asked excitedly.

“Everything. You guys are doing very, very well,” hyung stressed.

“Wow,” I marveled. It felt so good to hear that. Not that I necessarily had it out for SHINee or anything, I was just happy to be doing better than one of the top names in boy groups.

Maybe taking out Super Junior wasn’t as farfetched as I thought…

No. It still was.

I still don’t think we were anywhere near the top three, TVXQ, BB and SuJu- Oh my god. Does that mean we’re number 4?

“Do we have any other schedules today?”

“Nope Soo, you can go and rest. You two on the other hand…”

“What?!­­­­”

“There’s a Japanese lesson starting in about a half an hour that you two should partake in, especially you Taeyeon.”

“Aish,” I hissed.

“Yah, don’t do that. The first tour stop is in Japan. You don’t want to screw it up from the start do ya?” Ugh!

“Ne, ne hyung. I’ll be sure to go to it,” I said as I internally cried.

“Yul?” I heard him sigh.

“Fine, I was supposed to meet up with Jessica later.”

“Well you need to quit meeting her in public anyway Yul. It’s becoming an even bigger issue than before,” he paused. “Are you two dating?” Oh no.

“What? Of course not hyung. We are just good friends.”

“You’re lying.”

“What,” Yuri asked, er well shouted.

“The pitch of your voice gets higher when you lie Yuri, don’t try to fool me.” Oh god.

“We really aren’t dating hyung, I promise.”

“He’s right. He just wants to be dating her,” Sooyoung teased.

Oh god. Bad move.

“Yah, then what about you and Sunny?” He froze. I didn’t even have time to try to stop him. “.”

I swear I could literately hear Hyung’s eyes hit the ground after they popped out of their sockets.

“What about you and Sunny, Sooyoung,” he asked angrily.

“Nothing hyung. He just likes her, just as Yuri likes Jessica,” I tried to recover the situation. He let out a sigh.

“I can’t believe this,” he said under his breath. He ran a hand through his hair. “You guys really have to let me know when this happens, okay?”

“Nothing has happened though.”

“Yet,” he retorted. “Just be careful. I don’t have a problem with it or anything, look at Taeyeon.” I laughed nervously. “I just need to know so I can help you guys hide better from the fans when you date.”

Wait a minute.

“Yah! You threatened to turn me in,” I called out.

“Times were different then Taeng.” He looked at his watch. “Speaking of time, you two should be heading to the lesson now .” Yuri and I groaned in unison. “Yah, don’t be like that, you’re going to see SNSD tomorrow. Calm down.”

Omo! That’s right!

Tomorrow was the Angel Price Music Festival. A ton of groups will be there. Us, SNSD, TVXQ, Big bang 2NE1, just to name a few! I think we were supposed to go on right before SNSD too. Wah~ I just hope I get to watch them perform after we do!

__________________________________________________________________

We got to the Lotte World Ice Rink at around eleven thirty and the place was already packed.

Cars and people were literately everywhere! Eventually making it through security, we were led to where the other groups were.

Well, it turned out to only be one other person that was here. I was glad to see her though.

“IU-ah! It’s been awhile,” I said to the waiting girl, she was on just before us.

We talked to her for a while until she had to go warm up. Aish. Now we really were the only ones in the room, besides the staff of course.

We started to warm up, for we were going to be 100% live today.

Around ten minutes later I heard very loud screams outside and knew they were here.

I was right! The door opened to show Jessica. Tiffany was right behind her though. I smiled and waited for them to get done greeting everyone. Quickly making their rounds, I watched Tiffany scurry toward me.

She ran in to my arms, very forcefully actually.

“Jeesh Fany-ah, trying to knock me down,” I laughed.

“Maybe,” she said back teasingly. “You better watch your back.” I laughed.

“I’d rather watch your back,” I said quietly. She pushed me away.

“Kim Taeyeon! It’s the second sentence you say to me today and you’re already talking about my ? Yahh, you really are a byuntae.” I laughed even harder.

“Yah~ it’s your fault. How do you expect me to focus when you’re dressed like that?” I looked her up and down one more time.

Damn, I was so lucky.

SNSD had come in their stage costumes today, which this time consisted of their very short gold sequined jumpsuit things. I don’t know. I just know that I was so, so, so~ happy for that.

“Whatever,” she said with a false anger. “Do you have any schedules after this?” I shook my head, but was beat to respond.

“Yep!” Wait…

“We do?” Sooyoung hummed.

“Didn’t hyung say we were going to SM to start recording our new single?” Ahhgg. Damnit! I totally forgot.

“You’re right,” I sighed. “I’m sorry babe.”

 “It’s okay Taetae. Your single better be good though.”

“Yah, who do you think we are noona,” Soo teased.

Unfortunately just twenty minutes later we were being called out in to the little canopy they had set up just behind the stage. I guess that’s where were going to wait to go on?

Tiffany hugged and kissed me good luck and we were on our way. Walking through a small pathway fans were already screaming at us from every which direction. I waved to as many as possible while we were being rushed to the white canopy. When I walked in I immediately knew what it was here for.

We were being mic’d up. Duh Taeyeon jeesh!

I heard IU’s last song end and started to get nervous. I don’t know why, but I still get nervous before our performances. I’ve literately performed these songs hundreds of times, but it always managed to make me feel anxious.

IU popped back in the canopy to take her mic off.

“How was it out there?”

“Ah, it was good oppa. Don’t worry,” she laughed. She also knew about my nervous-ness. After the amount of times we’ve performed together I’d be more shocked if she didn’t. “Fighting,” she called out before heading off.

We had to wait for the MC to get finished talking, but we were soon given the cue.

Here we go!

________________________________________________________________

I was kinda upset we couldn’t watch TYS’s performance, but we did get to hear them at least. As soon as their three songs and mini interview were over though, I hopped to my feet.

I wanted to spend as much time with him as I could while I could. We were going to be flying all over these next few days. Japan tomorrow, and then China a few days after that.

Thankfully though on the 24th we had another festival thing on Jeju Island and Taeyeon, along with TYS, was going to be there too! Woo~!

This was the thing I loved most about kind of working with him. Well, alongside? Ani.

In the same field.

Ahh! That’s what I’ll call it.

We got to ‘accidently’ be at the same events almost all of the time. Being under the same agency was even better. I mean in a few months we’d both get to go to Paris for a week or so, JUST for our SM live tour.

Paris, France!

I’ve always wanted to go there. Omo, we have to go on the Eiffel Tow-

“You aren’t even going to tell me good job?” I looked up at the pouting little boy, I mean Taeyeon. He was such a child.

“Come here,” I said as I pulled his face in. I felt his lips curl against mine and I began to smile as well. “You did well babe.”

“Thank you,” he grinned. “I’ll be back. I’m going to change in to normal clothes.” I laughed.

“Why? You’re just going back to SM.” His smile turned in to a smirk. Oh no.

“Yeah, but you can’t expect me to sneak out and watch your performance in this can you?”

Oh my god.

“You can’t!” There were hundreds of people out there. Oh my, he’d cause a freaking riot.

“I can.”

He did too.

His manager even let him. Ugh, I couldn’t believe that boy. I almost didn’t believe it until I saw him out there during our interview after our first song ‘Hoot.’

He wasn’t in the middle of the crowd or anything thank god, but he was in the gated off area for the photographers and other cameras. Whew, that made me feel a little better.

His presence did shock me a little bit though. I was searching through the crowd for the fans that usually come to our shows and record us. I saw one and smiled and waved. I looked back to the MC that was talking for a quick second, but then back at the crowd. I saw the cameras and then a guy standing near them with a surgical mask and-

Oh my god.

He pulled it down for a quick second.

My mouth dropped and my brows rose, but I quickly pulled myself together.

 I think he saw my sense of shock though for I could see his chest shaking in laughter once I smiled and waved at him. I had to look away quickly afterward though. I didn’t want fans to see where I was looking.

We soon got in to position and the music for ‘Run Devil Run’ started. If Taeyeon messed me up he was so dead.

_____________________________________________________________________

I smiled as I heard the music start, but I could only think of her smile.

The image of her adorable surprised face when she saw me kept replaying and replaying in my head.

JShWFjR.gif

Aigo! She was so cute.

Omo, and totally y.

‘Run Devil Run’s choreography was probably one of their ier dances and man was Tiffany killing it. Not just by nailing all her moves, but she kept flashing her deadly eye smile at me and I almost couldn’t handle it.

Aish, she really knew how to drive me crazy! I don’t know how, but I would totally get her back for this.

Hold up.

I swear I heard someone just said my name. I quickly looked around. Whew.

I didn’t see anyone star-

.

There were two girls about ten feet away straight up staring at me. They weren’t even kind of paying attention to SNSD. Aish, I was afraid of this.

Alright Taeyeon, time to go back. The fun was over.

I silently thanked the cameraman who let me sneak out with him, apparently he was a friend of hyungs or something, I don’t know. I just needed to get out of there before I was mobbed. I started heading toward backstage but then a huge round of shrill screams pierced my ears. What the hell wa- Oh my god.

Some man had grabbed my Tiffany.

I didn’t wait to see what else happened for I took off running toward the stage. I didn’t care who or what I ran in to, I just had to get there.

I swear to god if that bastard hurt her… Ugh! I don’t even know what I would do!

By the time the song had ended I already reached the stage. The security was all busy messing with the creep that did this, so I didn’t even try to look at him. I didn’t care as much about him as I did my Fany. She must be scared to death.

I moved past one ‘guard’ to see Tiffany squatting on the ground… in tears holding, Sunny’s hand.

Oh no.

I ripped off the mask and turned to the nearest security guard.

“Are you freaking kidding me,” I shouted. “How could you let some creep get up here like that?! Are you blind? You drove here didn’t you?!” My anger was taking over me. UGH.

If I was a cartoon character, I would be completely red right now… and probably on fire.

How could the SECURITY GUARDS not do the one job they were freaking hired to do? It blew my mind.

I opened my mouth to yell at him again, but I felt a hand on my back instead. I turned quickly to see Jessica looking at me with a worried expression.

“Forget them Taeng, Tiff,” she said sternly.                

I felt like I had been completely knocked out of a daydream, my stomach felt like it had totally dropped and my mind only thought of one thing.

Tiffany.

Omo.

How could I have not gone to her in the first place.

I took two quick steps and squatted down beside her. I took her hand, but she pulled it away. Omo… My heart sank. Did she think I was that creep?

“Fa-Fany-ah, it’s me. Taeyeon,” I said in hopes she’d look up. Whew. She did.

“Taetae?” Our eyes met and I quickly stood so I could pull her up and wrap my arms around her.

“Come here baby,” I said as I pulled her in as close as she could be against me. “You’re fine now… I won’t anyone touch you Fany–ah,” I cooed as I rubbed her back.

I didn’t know what else I could do for her at the moment, so I just held her. I turned my head sideways so I could plant a steady flow of kisses on the side of her head and neck.

“What the hell happened,” a voice called. I didn’t separate from Tiffany, but I did rotate a little so I could see who it was. I looked and …ahh, it’s about time.

“Oppa, some guy came on stage and tried to pull Tiffany off,” Jessica tried to explain to their manager.

“Sunny-ah and the MC helped stop him though,” Seohyun commented.

Did she really? I must remember to thank her later. Oh my gosh.

“Tiff are you alright?” I almost laughed. Did she look alright?

I could feel that my shirt was wet from her tears, so I’m gonna go out on a limb and say no.

“Ye-yeah oppa.” What? I looked at the girl in my arms the best I could in this position.

She can’t possibly be alright…

Tiffany started to move away. Oh gosh. Her face just made me feel so sad. So… useless.

Her watery eyes and her little red nose. Oh goodness. How could I fix this?

I cupped her face and wiped away all her tears, well tried to anyway. They kept falling and falling.

“Fany-ah, you look like Rudolph.” She sniffed and looked up at me.

“Huh?” I grinned. Maybe if I could make her laugh she’d stop?

“Your nose is red baby, just like the reindeer.” She chuckled once.

“Does that make you Clarice then?” Now it was my turn to be confused. I mimicked her ‘huh.’ “Rudolph’s girlfriend.”

“Ahh!” Okay, now I knew what she was talking about. She hummed.

“Y-you need a cute red bow and we’ll be set.” I laughed.

“I’ll wear whatever you want Fany-ah, just don’t cry anymore okay?” I heard her sniff again. Aish!

“Tiff, I just talked to the coordinator. You guys have to do your last song. Quick.” UHM.

“Not a chance,” I shot back. “She can’t go out there like this!”

“She can’t just not go back out either Taeyeon. She has to finish the performance.” Is he being serious right now? Did he not just see her get pulled of the damn stage?

“Are you-“

“Tae, I’m fine.” I turned to see her looking at me. “It’s just one song. I can’t let the other fans down, ju-just because of one guy.” Aish!

She was so stubborn. Ugh, I’d probably do the same thing though…

I sighed. She still couldn’t go out like this.

“Get our stylist noona, she can’t go out there with a bright red nose.” Her manager hummed.

“You’re right. Good call,” he said before running off. I wrapped my arms back around her.

“I’ll be right here. If someone else tries to even touch you, they’ll lose a hand babe, okay?”

“Promise?” I smiled.

“Of course I promise. I’m your boyfriend. It’s my job to protect you.”

“I love you Taeyeon. Thank you so much.” I felt myself grow warmer.

“I love you too Fany, but why are you thanking me?” I didn’t really do anything did I?

“For being here. For always being here.”  Aigoo! I brought my lips to her forehead.

“You don’t need to thank me Fany. It’s just what I do.” Our lips met briefly, before we were interrupted. Ugh!

“Okay here Tiff. She’s going to fix your makeup. Girls are you ready,” he asked the other three. I heard them reply and soon  they were headed back to the stage.

I still didn’t have a good feeling about this.

I knew about half way through the song my feeling was right too…

I’m not sure if the fans could tell, but the rest of SNSD and I definitely could. Her smiles were obviously forced and I could even see her holding back her tears at some points. I was just happy that they were lip-syncing this performance. She really wouldn’t have been able to belt out those end notes after she had been crying like that.

I was watching Tiffany, when Sunny got in my way and… omo.

She looked just as pissed as I was. The queen of aegyo was doing almost no cute gestures or expressions. I looked at Jessica and yep, she might as well be frozen over. Seohyun?

No, no anger there. Her expression read mostly worry?

I was worried too, and angry, and sad, and just UGH. I still can’t believe they let someone get by.

As the four of them struck their final pose the song came to an end. I watched Tiffany quickly thank everyone and then start speed walking toward me. I uncrossed my arms just in time as she threw herself into me again.

“Still trying to take me out huh?”

“Ani,” I heard her say into my chest. “I just need to be here… in your arms.” A feeling of warmth spread through my body that I couldn’t explain, even if you gave me a week. It was so weird that that was all she had to say to make me feel so loved, so wanted, and so needed.

It was the best feeling in the world.

“Alright let’s get back,” her manager said.

We started to walk back to where the other groups were waiting. Fany’s arm was around my waist and mine around her shoulder. I looked at her once more before we stepped where fans could see us and I stopped.

I couldn’t let her be seen like this.

“Wait,” I said. I took off my hat and tried to block her face the best I could, which wasn’t very great, but hopefully it would still help. “There.”

“Tae, I can’t see.”

“I know,” I said before kissing the side of her head. “I’ll guide you.” Her arm tightened around me and we started walking. I warned her about the stairs and all the electrical wires lying about, and eventually we made it back. Sooyoung and Yuri were the first to greet us, but Tiffany had already turned in to hug me. I guess all the screaming fans on the way in set her off.

“What the hell happened?”

“We heard something crazy happened and they wouldn’t let us out,” Sooyoung said. “Did you get spotted Taeng? I knew that was go-“

“Sunny,” I called. We made eye contact and she knew exactly what I meant. Sunny pulled Soo and Yuri away, so I began comforting my Fany again.

“Hey, you’re fine babe. I told you I wasn’t going to let anyone touch you.” She wasn’t crying this time though thankfully. She was just silent. Very, very silent.

A minute or so later, Tiffany’s manager showed up. “Alright girls, let’s go back to the dorm.” I nodded.

“Hyung, I’m coming with you.”

“You can’t,” my manager spoke up.

“I need to.”

“LSM will be there Taeyeon, you can’t just not show up.” UGH.

“When he finds out about this, I’m sure he’ll understand, and if not,” I paused. “I don’t care. I’m going to be with Tiffany today.”

“Taetae, you should go record. I’ll be fine.” I frowned.

“You’re a horrible liar Tiffany. I’m going with you… It’s not like the song was going to get finished today anyway.” My manager sighed.

“Fine. You’ll be there tomorrow bright and early though. No questions asked.”

“Sure, whatever you want hyung.”

I just knew I needed to be with Tiffany right now.

____________________________________________________________________

We arrived at SNSD’s dorm and Jessica had just stolen Fany away from me. I frowned, but when I saw Sunny heading toward the kitchen I changed directions.

“Sunny-ah,” I called when I got close. She looked up. “Thank you.” She grinned.

“Don’t thank me, I-“

“Ani. I am thanking you,” I cut her off. “I didn’t see everything that happened, but you were there holding her hand when I couldn’t be, so thank you.”

“Aye,” she laughed. “Don’t get all emotional on me Taengo.”

“Yah~ I’m not. I’m just saying.”

“I know,” she laughed.

“I just don’t understand why security would let that bastard through.” She held up her hand.

“Don’t even get me started.” All trails of her laughter were gone. I totally understood though. I was livid. I just needed to be calm right now for my Fany. I’m sure me being angry wouldn’t help her in any way, shape, or form.

My stomach rumbled. Omo. “Hungry?” I nodded.

“A bit.” She offered to make something, but I just told her we should order pizza since it was one of Tiffany’s favorites. She quickly agreed and then started messing around on her phone. While she was doing that, I needed to go check on Tiffany. I knew she was still upset, who wouldn’t be. The whole way here I felt her shaking against me.

To my surprise though, she was laughing with Jessica and Seohyun. Whew. Thank goodness. I knew she was probably just forcing the thought of today to the deepest and darkest place in her mind so she wouldn’t have to think about it, but I was glad. Glad to see her beautiful smile. She caught my glance.

“Taetae come here.” I happily sat down beside the smiling girl. “You know, you totally messed me up today.”

“What? How?” How did I mess her up? What did I mess her up in?

“I kept looking at you while I was performing and you made me miss a few steps.” Ahhh. That. “Seohyun here was kindly pointing them out.” I laughed.

“Well maybe you shouldn’t have kept looking at me then Fany-ah,” I teased. She half pouted, half frowned causing me to smile even bigger.

“Yah, I’ll do what I want.” I chuckled.

“Then I guess you’ll keep messing up then huh?”

“Yah~,” she whined.

“I’m kidding, jeesh Fany.”

“The pizza should be here in like twenty,” Sunny said as she walked in the room.

During that twenty minutes however, I think we were playing the ‘talk about everything, but what just happened’ game. The conversation was all over the place, quickly changing topics whenever we thought the other one had said something too close to the situation. We talked about random little things mostly and then about some drama that was on. The topic was now Jessica and Yuri’s drama.

“Yeah the last day of filming is tomorrow,” she said sadly.

“Jinjja?” She hummed. “Man it seems like that went by quick, doesn’t it,“ I asked. I swear they just started!

“Too quick, she responded. Hmm. Wait a minute…

“Ha-has Yuri said anything to you?” She looked at me.

“About…?” . I guess he hasn’t.

“Nevermind.”

“No~, now you have to tell us Taeyeon.” Oh god,

“I can’t, I just figured he already said something.”

“Hold on,” Tiffany said. “He… he doesn’t,” she asked incredibly. Damnit.

The doorbell rang.

Oh thank god.

“Look, the pizza is here. I better go-“

“You better tell us what he was supposed to have said first,” Tiffany demanded as she pulled me back down. Oh god. I have to tell them. Don’t be mad Yul!

Here it goes.

“Yuri likes her too,” I said quickly. “Gotta get the pizza.”

________________________________________________________________

I took a look at everyone while we were eating. Sunny was smiling at her phone, which only meant one thing. She was texting Sooyoung, or she might have beaten a level on whatever game she was obsessed with this month… It was really a toss-up actually.

Seohyun was in the kitchen making some sort of ‘healthy’ food because, and I quote, ‘Unnies if you keep eating that stuff, you will die.’ Whatever. I laughed to myself and looked at Jessica.

She looked like she was contemplating the mysteries of the world…or just thinking about how her crush of like a year or more had returned her feelings. The only thing that popped in my head when he said that though was ‘finally.’

I really hoped they would work out. I felt bad for Jess. All three of us have someone in our lives that make us beyond happy. So I was glad that she now had that opportunity.

Also, it was more likely that they would get exposed rather than Sunny and Sooyoung, I mean it’s Jess…

I also might just be really looking forward to a double date. I looked at Taeyeon and omo.

He was smiling back at me.

“Here,” he said while holding up the slice of pizza. I started to refuse, but he eventually ended up making me eat the whole slice. Gah, I really was going to get fat with Taeyeon around, always making me eat more than I should.

“Can we watch the news,” Seohyun asked as she sat down on the sofa.

“Sure… What the hell is in that?”

“This? Uhm, I put lettuce, tomatoes, cuc-.” She stopped mid-sentence. “Oh.”

“Oh god,” Jessica said loudly. “Cucumbers, really Seohyunie?”  The rest of us laughed.

“Sorry unnie!”

“It’s fine… ugh, I’ll just sit over here,” Jessica said as she moved seats. She grabbed the remote and changed it to a news channel. They were going on about the weather so I just paid attention to my Taeyeon cutely eating his pizza, that was until I heard a lady on the television start talking.

‘Earlier today at the Angel Price Music Festival an accident occurred where out of nowhere a man came up on stage and SNSD’s Tiffany was dragged off by him. Fellow member SNSD’s Sunny was the first to react to the situation by quickly following Tiffany and the man, followed my MC Oh Jungtae, who called for help from the staff, preventing the incident from going any farther. In this video we obtained from our viewers you can see that the man confidently walks on stage and heads right for Tiffany. You can also see that fellow member Sunny quickly goes after her. Only then did the security team finally apprehend the man. The video finishes off with another man, who fans are saying to be TYS’s leader and Tiffany Hwang’s longtime boyfriend Kim Taeyeon, hugging Tiffany. Musaeng-ssi, why do you believe fa-.’

It went black.

“Mianhae,” Jessica said. “The remote wouldn’t work…” I shook my head.

“It’s ok-okay,” my voice gave out.

I felt my breath picking up. Watching it happen only brought the same feeling of terror and confusion to sweep over me again. My body started to turn cold.

Maybe it wasn’t okay.

Why would someone do that? Why me?!

“Fany-ah, don’t cry babe,” I heard Taeyeon’s soothing voice call out. Was I crying? I brought my hand up to feel my now wet cheek. Omo. His arms wrapped around me and I let myself sink in to him once again. “Hey, let’s go lay down okay?” I silently nodded.

I let him guide me in to my room, just as he guided me away from the stage earlier. The image of that man’s face kept popping in my head and I couldn’t take it. I shut my eyes tight, in hopes I could shut him out as well.

I guess it doesn’t work that way.

“Fany, open your eyes.” I did and looked up at Taeyeon’s worried face. “Don’t think about him babe. Think about me, think about this,” he kissed my forehead. “And this…and this…and this,” he said in between multiple kisses all over my face. I could feel my heartbeat returning to normal, and the coldness that was spreading in my body, recede into warmth. “Let’s lay down, okay,” he asked as he ran his hands down my arms, sending a slight tingle along with it. I opened my hands waiting for his to reach them, but I pulled away once he reached my right wrist.

“Ow,” I winced. A sharp pain spread out from my wrist. Taeyeon’s hands dropped quick.

“Omo, did I hurt you?” I shook my head and held my wrist. Looking at it I could see that it was slightly bruised from that man’s grasp. The air escaped my lungs once more. “That bastard,” I heard him say under his breath. He started to walk away. What? I grabbed his arm.

“Wh-where are you going?”

“I’m going to get you some ice to put on that.” I shook my head. “Wae?”

“Just lay down with me… please. Don’t go.”

“But Fany…Fine.” I watched him lay on my bed and I got in right beside him.

He put his arms around me tightly and our legs were instantly tangled together. I let out a deep breath as I began to warm up again.

This was how it was supposed to be. His arms around me and mine around him. This was perfect.

My heart beat steadied as well as my breaths. His warm hand then found its way under my shirt and started rubbing my back. Not in a ual way by any means.

It was comforting. I loved the way his hands felt against me just as much as he loved touching me, again, not in a ual way. He hadn’t even made a move for my yet, which really surprised me. That was his first target.

Always.

Not today. His hand kept a steady pace on my back and my eyelids started to grow heavy.

___________________________________________________________________

I woke up after who knows how many hours. I felt rested and warm. I didn’t feel my right arm however. What the…Ah.

While we were both sleeping Tiffany must have rolled over, for now she was straight up laying on my arm. I slowly, but steadily pulled my arm from under her back and.. Woo! She didn’t wake up!

I started opening and closing my hand in hopes I could get the blood back flowing, totally not noticing the girl beside me who was now in motion.

“What are you doing,” she asked suddenly, causing me to slightly jump. She huskily giggled as she scooted back against me.

“You made my arm fall asleep, so I was waking it back up.” She hummed and pulled herself even closer.

“I love this.”

“What? When my arm falls asleep?” Because I kinda hated it.

“Aniyo,” she laughed. “Being here, with you Tae.” I hummed.

“Me too Fany-ah, I can’t wait to do this every night,” I said excitedly.

What was it now? A year, six months and-

“Let’s not wait.” I froze.

I must still be sleepy. I’m sure I didn’t hear that right.

“What’d you say babe?”

“I said let’s not wait.” My breathing picked up.

“Wh-what are you saying Fany-ah?”

“I’m saying that…that I want to get married this year.”

Omo.

______________________________________________________

 

I apologize for taking so long to update!
My week has been so busy, I barely had anytime to write!
I hope the next one will come sooner, but I also have no idea!
Please forgive me!!!
<3

I hope you continue to subscribe/upvote.^^
Please don't be afraid to leave a comment!
Getting feedback from you all is my favorite part!

Thank you all for reading this!

The gif is not mine. Credit goes to whoever made it?