Christmas Revelations

Into the New World

 

 

 

It was a week or so later and we were in a mad rush to clean up the dorm.  Hyung called around twenty minutes ago telling us that there would be an interviewer coming, with a camera crew I might add, in a half an hour. Omo.

We only had ten minutes left. Thank god today was schedule free for all of us.

“Soo where have you been for the past ten minutes,” Yuri called out. “You should be taking care of all these dishes since most of them are yours!”

“I was cleaning my room!” Oh god.

“Do you think they’ll want to go in there?”

“I dunno, I thought I would just in case. Why is yours a wreck too?”

“A-ani,” I said as I took off toward my room. It wasn’t so much a wreck; actually I’d say it was pretty clean. There were just a few things that probably shouldn’t be lying around like they were. Prime example, the almost empty box of condoms sitting on the bedside table. That would be a hot topic I’m sure. I quickly hid those in my bottom drawer and continued searching for traces of anything Tiffany could have left in here. Oh! Her sweatshirt, ehh that should be okay, I tossed it on my bed. Whew, I didn’t see any other red flags so I walked back out to continue straightening up. I heard our door opening. What the hell? How did they get a k-

“Boys!” Damnit hyung. I quickened my pace and hurried to the living room. I noticed that one of the cameras was already filming too. Aish! Greetings Taeyeon!

“Oh, hyung annyeonghaseyo.” Just then Yuri and Sooyoung arrived from the kitchen. I counted to three. “Annyeonghaseyo, we are TYS,” we said all together toward the camera.

“I lied to you guys earlier. They’re here for Taeyeon.” Oh my god. Only me?

“Wh-what? Why me?” My heart started to race.

“We’re here to film for the first scenes of your show with Tiffany,” one of the crew members said. It looked like she was going to be the PD here today.

“Jinja?” She nodded. Oh thank god. I let out a breath.

“Yah, then why did we help clean! We should have let him do it himself,” Sooyoung whined. Some of the crew laughed, but then the PD spoke up again.

“Where should we set up?”

Hyung then showed her a place in our living room where she had a few of her people start setting up. The three of us stood there awkwardly until she popped back up.

“Why don’t you show us around?” Uhm…

“Re-really?” She nodded. “There’s not much to see,” I said as I started walking backwards. She motioned for a camera man to follow and there I was giving the first tour of our dorm pretty much. It didn’t last long however. I was just glad I stopped in my room beforehand because that was the number one place she wanted to go.

“Omo, you have Tiffany-ssi’s poster?” What? Oh god. I should have taken that down too. I quickly turned to the genie era Tiffany on my wall.

“Uh, yeah,” I laughed. “I had that poster up in our old dorm too. That was even before I had met her,” I grinned. “I guess it’s kind of like a good luck charm.” She laughed.

She asked me about a few other items and then quickly brought me back in to our living room. I guess they were done setting up. Ohhh boy. I don’t think I’ve ever been this nervous in my own home! I sat down in front of the cameras.

“Alright, I’m just going to ask you a few questions now. We’ll use all this footage in the first episode.” I nodded.

“Oh, so is Tiffany doing this too?” She nodded.

“She did earlier, we came here once we were done there.” I grinned. “Okay, if I can get you to introduce yourself and then talk about who you’re dating and everything like that. Pause a moment between every statement so we can edit things in later. I’ll stop you when I think it’s good.” That was easy enough. I nodded.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I am TYS’s leader Kim Taeyeon.” I paused. "My girlfriend is…well my girlfriend is SNSD’s Tiffany Hwang… We’ve been dating since October 27th of last year. That seems like a long time right,” I asked no one in particular.

“That was good Taeyeon. Now let’s change the subject a little bit. From there we’ll go to the next topic. You don’t have to pause anymore.” I nodded again. This all seemed to be going fairly well so far I thought. “Do you regret keeping it a secret from your fans?” Oh, I spoke too soon. I took a deep breath.

“Do I regret keeping it from our fans,” I repeated. “Yes, but probably not for the reasons you’re thinking right now... I do regret that we never told the fans the whole truth about us, especially after all the love and support that we have been receiving lately, but,” I paused. “I regret it even more because I have so many things I have to do make up for lost time with Tiffany. We never got to do a lot of things because we were afraid of watchful eyes and people finding out. Like we were never able to properly go on dates, or just simply walk down the street together without worrying ‘oh, is someone going to see us?’ ‘Oh do you think that guy was taking our picture?’” I paused again to take a breath. Wah, where was all of this even coming from?

“Ah, so you feel guilty because you weren’t able to go on proper dates?” I nodded.

“Ne, it was always difficult to meet and if we did we were never alone. We always had our members with us almost as a shield or something,” I laughed.

“Well you’re in luck.” My eyes widened a little. Uh what? “That’s why we’re here today.”

“Wait what?”

“Today we’re going to have you make a list of the things you want to do most with Tiffany on your short time during the show and we’ll see how many we can make actually happen.” Whaat! Wait…

“Jinjja?!” She nodded with a smile. “I figured you all would be giving us things to do. Wah~ this is awesome.” She laughed.

“Aniyo. Since it’s your show we wanted to make it as real as possible for everyone.”

“Wow, this is amazing! I’ll go get a notebook.”

“You can get your other members too Taeyeon-ssi, they might be able to help.”

“Ooh good idea! I’ll be right back.” And I was within five minutes, with Yuri and Sooyoung right behind me.

“Alright. So just write down ten or so things you want to do or you think would be fun to do together. Don’t mind us here.”

“Uh, okay,” I said. That was kind of hard to do with two cameras in my face. ”Ah, I have one.”

“What,” Sooyoung asked immediately.

“Visit my family,” I said as I wrote it down. Since I wouldn’t get to at Christmas maybe we could for the show!

“Oh that’s a good one. What else do you got?”

“Soo I just started give me a second, jeesh!” I thought about it for a minute. Crap. I had no other ideas. “Uh, Soo, what have you and Sunny done on WGM?”

“Yah, you can’t steal our dates.” Dates. Omo!

“Soo, we can double date with you!” I quickly jotted it down.

“Yah~ that wouldn’t be fun at all.”

“Oh hush. What do you think Yul?” He had been awfully quiet.

“You know what would be hil-“

“Oh hold on.” My phone was vibrating. “It’s Tiffany should I answer it?” The PD nodded her head vigorously. “Yeboseyo?”

“Taeyeon-ah~!”

“Fany-ah, you’re on speaker phone,” I warned before she said anything too regrettable.

“What why? Are you recording?” I hummed. “For our show?” I could tell she was smiling now.

“I’m making the list.”

“Ahh jinjja? What are you putting on it?” I rolled my eyes.

“Tiffany I can’t tell you that.” Aigo.

“Just tell me one.” I started to protest. “Please~!” a thought popped in my head as a grin came across my face.

“Okay. I put down a horror movie marathon.” Scary movies were her least favorite.

“You didn’t.”

“A hike through a forest full of bugs.” I knew she hated bugs too.

“Taeyeon.” I ignored her and kept going with my fake list.

“A romantic dinner where we eat fish.” This one was the most recent discovery of mine. I opened her phone one day to a picture message from Jessica. All the message included was a picture of a fish’s eye. Apparently Tiffany was afraid of them and Jessica being Jessica always sends her a picture of them every time she eats it. I thought it was pretty funny, and cute all in one. I made a mental note after that, that we could never eat fish!

“Kim Taeyeon! You know I hate all of those things,” she whined. I laughed. “It’s not funny! I was going to tell you one of mine too.”

“I don’t wanna know. I want it to be a surprise.”

“Ugh. Fine. Call me when you’re done jerk. I love you.”

“I love you too,” I said as I hung up the phone. Still laughing I remembered I still only had two things on my list. Crap. Wait! “Yul! What were you saying before?”

“Oh, uhm I don’t remember.” Aish, da- “No wait! I was going to say it would be hilarious if you had to baby sit a kid for a day or something. Remember on Hello Baby?”

“Oh my god! Noona is so bad with kids,” Sooyoung chimed it. “That would be so funny. You have to put that down.” I laughed. It would be pretty funny, but it would also bring up some very bittersweet memories of a few months ago.

Maybe if Tiffany got to spend more time with children though she wouldn’t be as scared in the future, for I know one day I really want to start a family with her.

“You’re right. I’ll add that too.”

After adding a few more things to the list, I was finally done. I even added stars beside one of the things I wrote down, for I knew Tiffany wanted to do it too. I knew she only brought it up to me once, but her eyes lit up so much when she talked about it I couldn’t forget it.

“Alright! I’m finished!” The PD then had me go through and explain why I wrote down everything that I did, which was pretty embarrassing, especially since Sooyoung and Yuri were right there commenting on everything that I said. Ugh, I really didn’t know how I was supposed to live with these two.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was the morning of Christmas Eve and we were just about to leave. Hyung was going to drop me off at SNSD’s dorm before he took Yul and Soo to their houses. They would be spending all day with them today and most of tomorrow with their families. I say most because we were added last minute to a Christmas Special of Show, Music Core tomorrow.

We weren’t the only ones either, SNSD were going to preform there too, that’s why Tiffany didn’t go home in the first place. She would actually get to preform too! I was so happy for her.

“Tae, you ready?”

“Ah, ne, hyung,” I called. I grabbed my back pack and headed out of my room. Making sure to grab another bag from the kitchen I was quickly on my way out the door.

This was so exciting! The first night I was spending with Tiffany in I don’t know how long. All I knew is that it was way too long if you ask me. My phone vibrated. I checked to see that I had just received a text message.

Text Message
From: Fany

Make sure Yul and Soo come up when you get here. See you soon <3

I smiled at the little heart she typed. She was so cute!

“Hey, Fany said that you two have to come up for a minute too.”

“Okay.” “Why?”

“I was planning on it anyway. I want to see Sunny.” I grinned. Those two have been pretty cozy since their little kiss a few weeks back. I’m not really sure if they were officially together or anything, but I didn’t want to ask with hyung in the car. Another meeting with LSM was something we really didn’t need.

Soon however we arrived. I hopped out with my bags in hand and Soo right behind me. Wait a minute where was… “Yuri,” I said looking in the backseat.

“Ani, it’s fine I’ll stay here.” Tiffany clearly said for both of them though. Omo, I wonder if Jessica was going to confess? Maybe that would get Mr. Grumpy here out of his little rut.

“Yah, Yuri. Just come up for a minute.”

“We’re going to see them tomorrow, I’ll just wish them a Merry Christmas then.” I groaned.

“Yul, please.” He forcibly breathed out.

“Fine.” We went inside and the doorman let us pass into the elevator. There was a thought in my head though that I couldn’t shake. Ugh, should I ask him? I don’t want to annoy him, ugh, but he can’t keep being like this.

“What’s the matter Yul?” He hummed. “Why, why are you so moody lately?”

“What do you mean?” I looked at Soo and then back to Yuri. Oh god he was not going to help me here was he…

“One minute you’ll be fine and then the next you’ll be all pouty. Especially when we mention anything to do with Tiffany or Sunny,” I paused. Oh god here I go. “Is it…is it because of Yoona?” We arrived at their floor.

“I told you I don’t want to talk about it.” He walked out. I quickly followed and grabbed his arm.

“Well I do Yuri.”

“What Tae” he raised his voice. “Want to talk about how perfect it is with Tiffany some more? No? Okay then how about the fact that the girl I like doesn’t like me back at all.” To say that I was shocked would be an understatement. Yuri almost never snaps like that! He was almost full on yelling too.

“Yuri-yah,” I started.

“Yeah, I didn’t think so.” He shrugged off my arm and continued walking to SNSD’s door. “Let’s get this over with.”

“Yuri, you don’t know she doesn’t like you,” I said once I caught up to him. He chuckled.

“Yeah, so she just goes on dates with other guys because she likes me? Right Taeyeon. That makes perfect sense.”

“Oh.” Well .

“Yeah, oh,” he mocked.

“But Yu-.” The door in front of us opened.

“Oh…oppas! I was just on my way out,” Seohyun cheerfully greeted us. Ugh, he got out of this conversation for now.

“Wh- oh jinjja?” She nodded. Wait. “I didn’t see a van down there.”

“Ah, my umma came to pick me up.”

“Oh, well Merry Christmas Seohyun!” The three of us hugged her and she continued in to the elevator as we stepped inside. Since we didn’t even get a chance to knock, I doubt they even knew if we were here. I quickly slid off my shoes and walked in. Omo they totally didn’t!

Sunny and Tiffany were in the living room area while I didn’t see Jess at all. It looked like the two of them were practicing the moves to ‘Hoot’ though. Aw, my Fany must be nervous for tomorrow. I grinned

“It looks good,” I called out. She froze and looked up right at me. A huge grin came to her face, showing off her beautiful eye smile. She walked over to me and immediately gave me a quick kiss.

“Yeah, I’ll be in the kitchen,” Yuri said before walking away. She looked back at me.

“What’s his problem and Taeyeon!” She looked at the bags in my hands. ”What is all th-.”

“Ahh~!” An ear piercing scream came from inside the kitchen. Oh no.

Well, I found Jessica.

We all quickly rushed to see what happened. I heard Yuri apologizing repeatedly, but before I reached them completely I heard another short scream. Oh god, what was going on? Soon enough I found out.

It looked like maybe Yul had bumped in to Jessica and caused her to drop the tray of cookies she had in her hand, but what didn’t make sense was that she was now holding her hand?

“Sica, I can’t believe you touched the pan,” Yuri said to the girl as he grabbed her hands. “Let me see.”

“I-I didn’t want th-the cookies to go bad.” She was crying now. Omo, the pan must have just been taken out of the oven! Oh god, burns are the worst too.

“Then you pick up the cookies pabo-yah, not the burning hot metal tray,” he playfully teased. “You’ll be fine. It’s not bad,” he reassured. Whew, that was good. “Yah, why are you all just standing there? Do something.”

“Uhh r-right.” I turned around. . “What am I supposed to do?”

“First aid kit.”

“On it,” Sunny said before she took off.

“I’ll pick up the cookies,” Soo volunteered.

“Don’t eat them,” Yuri ordered. “We’ll be able to wipe them off Sica. I’m sure they’ll still be edible. If not I’ll buy you some more,” he laughed. “Here let’s put your hand under some warm water.”

After a few minutes everything had finally calmed down. Yuri had taken care of Jessica’s hand completely. Adding ointment, bandages and then even putting a wrap on it.  Sooyoung had successfully cleaned off the cookies too. Tiffany, Sunny, and I all just kind of stood there, but we didn’t know what else to do. Fany’s arms were around me though, and that’s all I could ask for.

“There,” Soo said as he handed over a Ziploc bag with the cookies inside. “I only ate one.”

“Soo,” Yuri warned. I laughed though, that was probably a record. “I’m sorry Sica-yah."

“It’s fine,” Jess said quietly. Yuri tried to hand her the bag, but she didn’t take it.

“Here,” he said trying to get her attention.

“Ani, y-you can have them.” He laughed.

“Aniyo Sica. Soo got them pretty clean. Look,” he held up the bag. “Give them to your parents, just don’t tell them they fell on the floor,” he laughed again. We all did. I’m sure that wouldn’t go over well. ‘Here mom, these fell on the floor but they’re still go’

“They were for you,” Jessica said softly, interrupting my thoughts. I felt Tiffany’s arms tighten around me. Rather tightly too. Gah, why does she always abuse me when she gets excited?

“Me?” She nodded. “What? Why me?” Oh my god, were we really going to have two confessions in the same month?

“I-I…Because…just. Hold on.” She pulled out her phone. “Krystal? Okay. I’ll be right there,” she said in English. She hopped out of the chair she was in and swiftly picked up a few bags from the living room area, leaving everyone else silent.

Yikes. This was awkward. Wait a minute… Did her phone even ring?

Omo, it totally didn’t. I started laughing to myself. I’ll definitely have to tell Fany later.

“Well, uh. I’ll see everyone tomorrow. Bye.” With that, she was quickly out the door.

“What the hell?” Yuri looked around, but I only shrugged.

“You two should probably get going too.”

“Oh right.” Sooyoung stood up. “Sunkyu-yah. I got you something.”

“Me? Jinjja?” He nodded bashfully as he handed her the envelope. She started to open it but he quickly stopped her.

“Ani! Anianiani. Not until I leave! It’s not even Christmas yet Sunny jesus,” he teased. I was kind of excited to see what it was too. They semi awkwardly hugged and then they were off after a quick goodbye from myself.

“What is it what is it,” Tiffany asked as soon as the door closed behind them. Sunny had already half opened the envelope too. Jeesh, girls were so impatient!

Sunny’s cheeks were reddening. Ah now I had to know. Thankfully she handed it over to Tiffany with a huge smile on her face. I read what it said.

There were three slips of paper that said the same thing inside the card.

‘I Choi Sooyoung promise to take you, Lee Sunkyu out on a real, non-WGM date whenever this voucher is redeemed.’

That was such a good idea. What a smooth freaking move Sooyoung. Crap. I might have to start stepping up my game.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was about twenty five minutes or so later and with help from Sunny, the contents of the second bag were successfully hidden. My job was just to keep Tiffany distracted. When she gave me the thumbs up I mentally cheered. Assa! I squeezed the girl lying against me.

“What do you want to do today Fany-ah?” She hummed.

“I’m doing it right now Taetae.” I grinned.

“This is it? You don’t want to go for a walk or anything? We can do that now you know?”

“I know Tae, but it’s too cold out. I just wanna cuddle with you all day. Ooh!” She sat up. “Want me to make hot chocolate?”

“Okay,” I smiled. Oh, wait. Crap! “Ani. I’ll do it.”

“Don’t be stupid it’s my house, I’ll do it.” I groaned.

“Then I’ll help,” I said as I quickly followed her. I couldn’t let her find the things that may or may not be hidden in the kitchen.

She started digging around in cabinets finally pulling out everything she needed. Whew. Nothing exposed. She poured a milk and water combination in to a kettle and set in on the stove.

“Now we wait,” she smiled. “You didn’t have to come. It took me like three minutes.” I pulled her in my arms.

“Oh well, I did. What are you gonna do about it,” I asked as I squeezed her tighter. She laughed.

“This.” She wrapped her arms around me. “I told you I wanted to cuddle with you all day. So don’t leave my side today okay?” I kissed the top of her head.

“Never.”

Soon the hot chocolate was done and we took our places back on her sofa. We watched some cartoon for a while, but eventually we must have fallen asleep, for the next thing I know it was 3PM and I had to use the bathroom like nobody’s business. Tiffany was still asleep though, and mostly on top of me. It did take a lot of effort to cuddle successfully on this sofa, but I had to get up.

I grinned as I patted her . “Fany. Fany-ah~.” I heard her groan. Aigo, this girl. I then gave her bottom a squeeze thinking surely that would get her moving.

“Touch it all you want Taetae, I’m not moving,” her husky voice finally spoke. I grinned even wider.

“Is that so?” She hummed. I quickly moved both of my hands behind her and started almost attacking.

“Yaah~!” She laughed and shook at the same time, almost as if I were tickling her. She finally sat up. “You are such a bully you know that?” I might’ve taken her comment seriously if her smile wasn’t as wide as a bus. No matter what she said, I knew she liked it.

“Just get up for a minute. I have to pee!”

“Aish! Fine!”

A couple minutes later I returned to see Tiffany watching something on a laptop. Between her and Soo, I don’t know who was worse.

“What drama is this?”

“I don’t know, shh,” she said as she reached for my hand. Pulling me down beside her she found her place and snuggled in to me.

This drama, just as most, looked pretty silly. I stayed quiet though, just as Tiffany had asked. That was until a commercial break.

“What are we watching?”

“Some drama I’ve been kind of paying attention to for a while,” she explained. “I’ve been watching it online.”

“Oh jinjja?” She hummed and tightened her hold on me. “What’s going on in it?” She laughed.

“This is the last episode, so I’m pretty sure the main characters are getting together. I mean they better,” she said angrily. “These shows always do this to me.” I laughed.

Sure enough though, the two characters ended up together. They even got married!

Marriage. What a funny subject.

I always thought that I would wait until I was way older to even think about it, but here I am. Before I met Tiffany if someone would have asked me when I wanted to get married my response would have been something along the lines of ‘when I’ve reached the top of my career.’ If someone were to ask me right now though, it would definitely be quite different. Probably something more along the lines of ‘is today too soon?’ Don’t get me wrong, I still hope to reach the top of my career one day, but wouldn’t I be able to get there just as easy with Tiffany by my side? Maybe even easier actually, getting to be with her all the time would make everything just so much better.

“Tae?”

“Huh? Oh,” I laughed. “Sorry, what did you say?”

“I asked you what you were thinking about.” She laid her head back down. “You looked deep in thought.”

“Did I?” She hummed. “Oh, well it was nothing. Is your show over already?” Wow I totally must have spaced.

“Taeyeon, tell me.”

“Fany, it was seriousl-“

“Kim Taeyeon. Don’t hide things from me! I want to know what you were thinking about.” She pulled away and was now looking up at me with an angry little glare.

“Really?” She nodded. I took a deep breath. “Fine, come here.” I pulled her back down against me. Here we go… “I was thinking about us.”

“And?” Ugh,

“Our future… together.” She rose back up.

“Wh-what?”

“Mhm, I was thinking about how I want to marry you.” I grinned, while her face was frozen blank. “You wanted to know.”

“Taeyeon,” she said in a soft voice. Wait what? What did that mean? That she agreed? That she wanted me to stop? If felt good to say it out loud though. Maybe we needed to talk about this, well I did at least.

“No Tiffany. Let’s talk about it. Us,” I corrected. “We’ve been together for over a year I think we should,” I said as I moved from around her.

“But Taeyeon-.”

“Tiffany, please. This can be like my Christmas present or something,” I suggested. I just wanted to know what she felt about it too. She laughed. What? Why is she laughing…

“Taeyeon let me talk.” I nodded. She definitely needed to explain the sudden laughter. “There’s nothing we need to talk about-“

“But-“ I was cut off.

“Taeyeon.” She gave me a cute little glare.

“Okay, okay. Sorry.” I pretended to zip my mouth shut.

“Like I was saying, we don’t need to talk about it because…well, because I want it too.” She shyly looked away. Wait, what?

“Jinjja?” My eyes were huge looking down at the girl.

“Why would I lie about that,” she laughed and looked back up at me. “Of course I want it. To get to be with you, like this,” she wrapped her arms back around me. “For forever. Ahh~!”

Oh my god was she really saying this right now?

“Sh-should we start thinking about it?”

“Ani Tae. We still have both of our careers. We can’t just put them aside.” Uh no, we definitely could, I thought. Wait a minute.

“Why would we have to put them aside at all Fany-ah? We could get engaged or even married and still have our careers.”

“Engaged yeah, but weddings and marriages are a big deal Taetae, we’d have to plan for months and go through all the little details. It would take a lot of time.”

“Well-“

“And then there’s the honeymoon. We’d have to take a whole week off of events and, well…actually that part sounds pretty good,” she laughed. I did too. That part sounded great. There was also another thing she said that sounded rather great. I had to bring it up.

“So-so you’d say yes if I asked you?”

“Wh-what?”

“You just said we could be engaged and still have our careers. Would you…would you say yes if I asked you?” There was no response. Oh god. She wouldn’t?! My breaths were becoming shorter.

“Tae, Taeyeon! Calm down I didn’t even answer yet! Jesus, I was thinking.” She paused again.

“Well?”

“Well… I thought you said when you ask me it’ll be so cute I’ll have to say yes?”

Oh my god. Oh.

My. God.

That was basically a yes. Right? Right!

“Ar-are you serious?”

“Taeyeon,” she whined as she leaned away from me again. “Why do you always question me?”

The sound I made wasn’t even human before I cupped her face and brought it to mine. Our lips met in a hurry. I was so happy! I started kissing her face all over.

“Tae,” she laughed. “Taeyeon~ quit~!” I paused with my lips on her forehead. “I didn’t even say yes yet pabo-yah!”

“But you said if it was cute enough!” She pouted. “Don’t worry your pretty little head baby, it’ll be cute. I promise!” I jumped up from the sofa. “Do you want anything to drink? Or eat? Or anything?” Gah~ I was ecstatic.

“No,” she replied with her reddened face. I grinned and headed to the kitchen, almost having a heart attack once I reached the hall.

“Omo, Sunny? What are you still doing here? You scared the crap out of me.” I thought she left hours ago!

“Oh mian,” she laughed. “Tiff didn’t tell you?” I shook my head. “My parents are in the states right now with my grandparents, so I’m not going home.”

“Ohh! Why didn’t you come out here with us?” She grinned.

“I didn’t want to ruin your couple time,” she teased. Omo! Speaking of!

“Oh my god Sunny, guess what!” She hummed. “Tiffany said she would marry me.” A look of complete shock ran across her face.

“TIFFANY HWANG MIYOUNG!” Sunny then headed toward the living room. Ooh, I probably should have told her that I hadn’t actually asked her yet…

I quickly followed behind. After fully explaining the situation she didn’t seem shocked at all. Actually she looked happy for us.

“I didn’t think this would happen so quick,” she commented.

“It’s been almost fourteen months,” I said. “And I know I want to spend the rest of my time with her so why not?”

“We’re just talking about getting engaged, talking. Anyway I’ve seen people engaged for years before they’re married Sunny, so don’t get all crazy about it.”

Wait a minute. I really hoped she wasn’t serious about waiting years before we got married maybe one, but plural?

“Uhhuh, that’s what you say now,” Sunny said skeptically. “Good luck Taeyeon. Before you go through with it though, I would ask both of our managers and especially LSM. I wouldn’t want you two to get in trouble for this.”

Omo.  I didn’t even think about that…

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We spent the rest of the day lounging around watching movies, and playing around. I even learned most of the ‘Hoot’ choreography. Tiffany wanted to practice it more for their performance tomorrow so I joined in. For a while at least…

“Okay let’s go again.”

“Ugh Tiffany,” I whined. “Let’s do something else!” They’ve already went through it like ten times, at least!

“Tae, just one more time! Please! Then I’ll do whatever you want!” I grinned

“Okay. You promised!” I hit play and the two of them started. Obviously it wasn’t going to look completely right because they were missing half of their group but Tiffany wanted to make sure her steps were perfect.  We were only thirty seconds in but I had to stop them. I paused the music.

“Yah, do you have to touch yourself like that Fany-ah?” She looked at me confusedly.

“What? You mean this?” She did the move again where she rubbed her hands down from her chest to her hips and then did a little hip kinda thing. Ugh!

“Yeah~,” I whined. “Do you have to do that?”

“It was part of the dance Taetae,” she grinned. “Why? You don’t like it?”

“Oh no, I like it. I just don’t want other guys to like it too.”

“Oh my god Taeyeon. Quit being a brat and hit play,” she laughed.

“Ani, come here.” I was suddenly worried.

“Tae~, I said just one more time. Then I’m yours.” I heard Sunny laugh too. I didn’t though. I stood up and went to her. “Yah, what are you…doing. Taeyeon come on.”

“Do you feel okay? You look all flushed Fany-ah.” She pushed my hand away from her forehead. “I’m serious Tiffany.” I hope she wasn’t getting sick.

“Taeyeon I’ve been dancing, of course I’m gonna be a little red.” Ah, I guess that could explain it, but Sunny wasn’t? Well I guess Tiffany was going at it a little harder too since she’s missed a month.

“Arasso. Last time though.” I sat back down and restarted the song. I think she made the beginning motions even bigger this time to spite me. Eventually though she was done.

“Uhh~,” she sighed as she fell down on the sofa beside me.

“Don’t lay down babe, I want to take a walk!”

“A walk? I was just dancing though!” I hummed.

“A walk. Get up lets go change.” I pulled her up and almost dragged her to her room. I stopped midway after hearing an odd noise from behind me. “Was that your stomach,” I asked as I turned around. She shyly nodded and I laughed. “Change of plans! Let’s eat first.” Ah that must have been why she looked so red, I don’t think she’s eaten much all day. Wow I need to do a better job with that...

Finding Sunny already in the kitchen, we successfully talked her in to eating with us. It was just a simple meal of rice and chicken, but it was delicious. I also might’ve been super hungry though. Whoops!

“You still want to go for a walk?” I nodded.

We had just finished dinner and we were starting to clean up.

“Tae, it’s like ten though. Let’s stay in and cuddle,” she suggested cutely. “Please~!” I looked at her pouty lip and I knew that I had lost. Ugh! I really hated myself for being this weak to her cuteness.

“Fine. Let me finish cleaning up.”

“Don’t worry Taengo, I got it,” Sunny said as she took the plates out of my hands. Tiffany laughed as she pulled on my hand.

“Thank you Sunny! Goodnight!” I wished her a goodnight as well, but I didn’t get to hear her response for I was already being pulled inside her room.  She got in to bed, but I stopped for a second.

“What are you doing?” I laughed.

“I’m taking off this hoodie, calm down babe.”

“Ooh give me it!” I grunted. “What? Why not? I love wearing your sweatshirts to sleep.” I grinned as I tossed it off to the side. She frowned.

“Because you have me here and you won’t need a sweatshirt tonight.” I got into bed right beside her and cupped her cheeks.  “I don’t want you to overheat Fany-ah.” She smiled.

“Fine, but you better leave it here. I need a new one for my collection.” I laughed again.

“Okay. Whatever you say baby.” I laid down. “Come here.” She did so and snuggled against me once again.

“Thank you Taeyeon.” Uhh…

“For?”

“For making this the best Christmas Eve since I came to Korea.” I was very surprised by that statement.

“What, really?” I felt her nod. How is that even so?

I guess she didn’t really have family here besides her members, and in the past she probably had schedules or something. I was just lucky we both didn’t have one today. Ugh, tomorrow we did though. Nope! I can’t think about that right now.

“Next year it’ll be even better.”

“Promise?” I hummed.

“I’m gonna buy you something so nice, you won’t even know what to do with it,” I joked.

“Ugh, Taeyeon,” she whined. “I don’t need anything though. I can go out and buy myself anything that I want. So I just want you, okay?” I laughed.

“I was kidding Fany-ah,” I laughed. “And don’t worry, you’ll always have me.”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Luckily I woke up first the next morning. Since I couldn’t set my alarm I had my doubts. With my luck, today would have been the day Tiffany woke up earlier than me, but thankfully she didn’t.

Since we somehow migrated to one side of the bed in our sleep, it gave me extra room to wiggle free of Tiffany’s death grip over me. Once I was finally free and standing, I moved a strand of hair away from her face. How could someone be so beautiful? Aish! No. You have things to do Taeyeon!

Right!

I headed swiftly and silently out the door, making sure to close it behind me.

On my way to the kitchen I realized one major thing. I stopped mid step. I had no idea where Sunny put the things I needed. Ugh. I guess I could try to find them? “Yeah,” I said aloud. I continued in to the kitchen where… wait a second.

Everything I needed was already set out. Freaking Sunny! She is the be-

“You’re welcome.” I turned around to see a smiling blonde.

“Wah~ thanks Sunny. Merry Christmas,” I said as I pulled her in to a hug. “You didn’t have to wake up though.” I did feel kind of bad. It was still pretty early.

“Don’t worry about it. I was up already,” she laughed. “Need any help?”

“Ani, I want to do it myself.” I took a look at the counter.

“Ahh, so cute! I’ll just keep you company then. Plus you don’t really know the way around our kitchen yet.”

“Yeah, good point. Let’s get started.”

It was about ten minutes later when I finally had everything ready to begin. I was going to make Tiffany an American Breakfast. Since I wasn’t supposed to get her anything as a present, I could at least make her breakfast in bed right? I thought so!

“Okay I just mix this, and one cup of this for the batter and…omo!” I looked at Sunny who was now looking at me. “Do you guys have food coloring?”

“Food coloring?” I nodded. “Maybe, why,” she asked as she got up.

“Just because. Can you check please~?”

“Ahha! We do,” she said a minute or so later. “Here.” I quickly took the box from her hands and took the bottle of red coloring out. Squeezing a few drops in to the pancakes batter I started to stir again.

“Wahh~ pink pancakes!”

“Oh my god, you are too much.” She returned to her seat. “What else are you making?”

“Bacon and eggs,” I answered. “But those shouldn’t take nearly as long.” She hummed again.

“Are you really serious about marrying her Taeyeon?” I froze for a second. I was completely taken back by the straightforwardness, and not to mention the randomness of the question. One second we were talking about food and the next I was being interrogated.

“I am very serious…why?”

“I just don’t want you to get her hopes up.”

“What?” Oh god, I didn’t mean to yell that out, but it was ridiculous. If anything it was the opposite way around!

“I know she might say she doesn’t want to right now, but I think she really does, and once she realizes it, it’ll be hard to get it out of her head.” I laughed. That did sound like my Fany-ah.

“Don’t worry Sunny, when we get married will be all up to her. When we get engaged however…,” I trailed off.

“Oh my god, you already have ideas?” I hummed.

“I was thinking about it all night,” I grinned.

“Spill.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was around twenty minutes later and I finally had everything prepared and ready to take to Tiffany. I set the plate full of food on the tray Sunny had given me.

“Here.” I looked to my left and Sunny was handing me a set of silverware. Oh duh right!

“Thanks Sunny.” I took them and set them on the tray as well. “What am I missing?”

“Napkins?”

“Ani I got those. Ahha! Do you think she wants milk or orange juice?”

“She’s your girlfriend!”

“She’s your best friend,” I countered. “Ugh, fine. Orange juice it is.” I took the carton from the fridge and set it on the tray along with a glass from the cabinet. “Good. Here I go.”

“Good luck!”

“Thanks,” I laughed. I picked up the tray and then realized something. “Hey Sunny?” She hummed. “Can you get the door?” She laughed.

“Sure Taeng.” We walked to the door and she opened it for me. I thanked her once again before she closed it behind me.

Creeping further in to the room, I went to the small table beside her bed and placed the tray on it. Turing toward Tiffany my heart broke a little.

Her arms were wrapped around herself, like she were cold, like she was missing the extra source of heat that had been with her through the night. Oh no.

I immediately got back under the covers beside her, where she just as quickly wrapped her arms around me, pulling me in closer. Aish! I shouldn’t have left! We could have made the food together or- The food! I didn’t want it to get cold either. I needed to wake her up.

“Fany-ah,” I cooed. No response. “Tiffany~.” Still nothing, so I shook her shoulder a little. “Fany-ah, wake up!” Finally I heard her groan. “Merry Christmas baby,” I said with a smile. Placing a quick kiss on her forehead I sat up and grabbed the tray.

“Merry-,“ she yawned. “-Christmas Taetae.” Her eyes were still closed, but I could see her brows furrowing. I then began to hear her sniffing. I grinned. “What is that…smell.” She finally opened her eyes to see me holding the tray in front of her. “Omo.”

“Are you hungry?”

“Taeyeon,” she breathed.

“Sit up.” She followed my orders and quickly sat up.

“Oh my god are these pink pancakes?” I laughed.

“Uhhuh. I made them just for you,” I grinned as I set the tray on her lap. I took the carton of orange juice and poured a glass next. “Here.” She gladly accepted it too.

“Taeyeon-ah, this is…this is amazing.”

“It’s American, so I knew you’d like it,” I grinned. Wah~ I did a good job.

“Ani. I mean all of this, you, yesterday, last night. All of it.” She paused. “I love you.”

“I love you too Fany-ah.” I leaned in and placed a short kiss on her lips. “Now eat before it gets cold.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quick Update~ Hopefully I didnt make any mistakes!
The next one might take me a little longer since I dont know how quick it's going to come to me hah ^^
 

Thank you all so much for reading my story!
I hope you continue to subscribe/upvote.^^ I'm only one upvote away from 60!
Please don't be afraid to leave a comment!
Reading them and responding to you all is my favorite part!

 

Also don't judge me. I think I'm getting worse at naming the chapters... whoops!