Episode 4

Into the New World

 

 

“Taengo, you were off a step again,” Yuri barked. Aish!

“Alright, alright, I’m sorry,” I responded. “Let’s go one more time!”

We were at SM rehearsing one last time before we left for Japan tomorrow. Our concert was the day after that so we really needed to be ready. Yuri started the music once more and we began.

It was just almost my part again when the music suddenly shut off. What the he-

“I have news!” Ugh, hyung. I groaned.

“What is it?”

“Tang, we need to go home and you need to shower.” Uhm. “A film crew is coming to get you and Tiffany in around an hour.” Omo!

“Alright hyung I’ll grab my stuff.” I went excitedly to the bench that was in the room and quickly put my sweatshirt on and picked up my backpack. Coming back to the other three I heard the last bit of what hyung was saying..

“Alright hyung I’ll grab my stuff.” I went to the bench that was in the room and quickly put my sweatshirt on and picked up my backpack. Coming back to the other three I heard the last bit of what hyung was saying.

“… you got the part!”

“What? Jinjja?” Yuri’s face was lit up like no other.

“What part,” I asked curiously.

“Omo, Taeng. I got the lead in a drama!” Holy crap. I dropped my bag and wrapped my arms around him.

“Good job Yul. I’m proud of you!”

“Who’s the lead actress,” Sooyoung asked excitedly. Yuri rolled his eyes.

“I don’t know, but who cares! I have a leading role!” He started dancing around.

“Yah, you’re going to care when you have to kiss her,” Soo laughed. I did too. He was completely right.

Yuri froze.

“Oh my god you’re right. Hyung do you know who the actress is?” I saw him shake his head.

“Ani, I think you were the first one casted for certain. I’m sure we’ll find out in a few days though, don’t worry.” I nodded. That made sense. Wah~ I was so happy for him though. Hopefully this could get his mind off Yoona too. Omo, unless she turned out to be the lead…

He hasn’t been as cranky as he was before, but I could still tell that he was upset about the whole thing. I can’t blame him though, if a girl showed interest in me and then started dating other guys I’d be pretty pissed too.

“What’s it called?” Oh! That was a good question. I turned to Yuri, but hyung answered instead.

“Wild Romance.” Wait a second…

“Yeah! I’ll be playing a pro-baseball player. I can totally fit that right,” he laughed.

I’ve definitely heard that name somewhere. Wild Romance… Wild Romance?

“I don’t know Yul, you might have to grow a few inches,” Soo joked.

“Yah! I am tall enough! Have you even seen pro-baseball pla-“

“Ah,” I shouted. I knew where I heard that now! I looked at Yuri who was now staring back at me. “What?”

“You yelled pabo, what else?”

“Yeah, what’s wrong Taeng?” What?

“Ani, nothing is. Jessica is trying out for a part in that drama too though. I just remembered.”

“Oh jinjja?” I nodded.

“Something about the ex-girlfriend role I think,” I said as I tried to remember back to a few days ago.

“Wah~ that would be cool,” Sooyoung commented. “And you wouldn’t have to kiss her if she’s the ex.” He started laughing again, but that was a very good point!

“You’re right, but I don’t know if she got the role or not yet,” I added. “She was just trying out.”

“Ahh. Hyung, do you think I could talk to the director? About giving her the role,” he laughed. “It would be fun to work with someone I knew.”

“Ehh, I wouldn’t do that Yul.”

“What why not?” I was curious too. I didn’t see why that would be a problem?

“You might come off as arrogant if you stroll in there saying you want so and so to be in the cast.” Ahh. I guess that made a lot of sense.

“Oh. I guess you’re right.”

“I could talk to him though.” What?

“Really?”

“Ne, if I went and said that these two work really well together, he might take it in to consideration.”

“Would you really do that?” Hyung nodded. “Ah! That would be awesome!” He laughed.

“Ne, we’ll see what happens,” he laughed again. “Alright Taengo, let’s go.” Oh crap, I already forgot what was going on. I was so caught up in Yuri’s news!

“Right! I’m ready.”

_________________________________________________________________

It was a little after 3PM and Taeyeon should be here any minute. I was so excited to get to film today. I was also a little nervous.

I had no idea what we were going to do, but Taeyeon did. Ugh I still thought was unfair. It was right? I wasn’t just being immature? Aish, who knows…

A few minutes later a black van rolled up outside, thankfully. The cameraman that had been hanging around me for the past twenty minutes stepped out first.

As I made my way to the van the door opened and revealed a smiling Taeyeon. I let out a deep breath. This was just what I needed. I wrapped my arms around him as tight as I could.

“I missed you Tae.” I heard him chuckle.

“Fany-ah I saw you four days ago.” I grinned. So maybe I was being a little bit overdramatic. I mean we used to go weeks without seeing each other.

“I know, but I missed you.” I felt him peck the side of my head.

“I missed you too Fany-ah. Hop in,” he said as he started to peel away from me. Ughhh!

I wanted to protest, but I knew I had to. I took my seat and took Taeyeon’s hand in mine as soon as he sat down. He smiled at me.

“What has gotten in to you today?” Uhh what?

“What are you talking about?” He shook my hand that was holding his. Omo. “Can’t I hold your hand,” I asked defensively. He broke in to laughter again. I didn’t see what was so funny though…

“Ani, aniyo. That’s not what I meant!”

“Then what did you mean Kim Taeyeon?” He wrapped an arm around me.

“Aigo, Fany-ah don’t get so feisty. I was just teasing you,” he said as he pulled me in tighter. “You can always hold my hand okay?” I started to grin. Ugh!

Why was it so hard to be mad at him? Gah, even pretending to be mad at him was hard…

“Here.” I looked forward to see the camera man that was filming us handing us a card. Ughhh. Here goes nothing. I took it and handed it to Taeyeon.

“Nope, you read it. Please~,” he said cutely causing me to break out in to a smile, again. Oh good lord.

“Fine,” I cleared my throat.

“To: Taeny couple,

You have been invited to assist a married couple in their daily activities for a day. We hope this will give you a closer look of what may be in your future.

-We Are Dating Staff”

I heard Taeyeon laughing a little.

“They’re kidding right?” He lost it. “How do they expect us to help out a married couple?” I didn’t get it. What were we supposed to do? Prepare dinner? Clean the-. Oh no.

Oh god. I looked to Taeyeon, who was looking back at me with a goofy grin. This wasn’t happening.

“We aren’t… we aren’t babysitting, are we?” His grin widened. “Kim Taeyeon! Why would you pick something like this?!” Oh my god. I moved out of his arm. He knows how much children hate me… Ugh!

“Fany-ah~ don’t be mad.” That’s easy for you to say!

“Tae, you know how bad I am with babies and just children in general.” He smiled and pulled me in to him again.

“That’s why I wanted to do this,” he said softly. “I’ll help you out so you can be a babysitting pro.” I groaned. “The parents should be there the whole time anyway,” he explained. “We’re just there to play.” I perked up.

“Jinjja?!” He nodded. I let out a deep breath. “Ahh~ that makes me feel a lot better.” He laughed.

“You still have to do well babe.” I leaned my head on him.

“Give me some pointers then.” He laughed again.

“Really?” I hummed. “Hmm. Ah,” he said loudly. “Don’t be hesitant. You have to be confident,” he paused. “Babies are like dogs.”

Wait a minute. I busted out in laughter. “What do you mean they’re like dogs?" He started laughing too. “Yah you can’t just say things like that Kim Taeyeon,” I laughed.

“Aniyo~ that’s not what I meant! That’s not what I meant,” he protested. “I meant that they can sense fear or whatever just like dogs can.” Ahh that at least made a little sense, but still… I couldn’t stop laughing.

Like dogs…

“So just be confident and,” he paused. “You know what? Just act like you do usually and you won’t have a problem.”

“What?” He hummed. “Like I usually do?” What’s that supposed to mean?

“Yeah,” he laughed. “Just don’t be afraid of doing badly. Okay?” Don’t be afraid. Right…

“I’ll try Tae.”

After around fifteen minutes or so we pulled in to a parking lot. Taeyeon opened the door and hopped out.

“Omo, omo, omo.”

“Fany-ah~ come on, you’ll be fine,” he said as he reached a hand out for me. I hesitantly took it and we were on our way.

Alright Tiffany, you can do this. Be confident! I have to do as well as Taeyeon. No! I have to do better. I grinned. Yes! I will do better than Taeyeon. If I turned it in to a competition, I would try even harder!

We stepped out of the elevator and quickly were led to the right door by the crew that came with us.

“Ready,” he asked. I shook my head no, but he rang the doorbell anyway. “Be friendly!” I frowned.

“Yah what do you expect me to-.” The door opened.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” Taeyeon greeted loudly. I quickly followed suit and bowed. “Annyeong,” he then cheerfully greeted. I quickly looked to where he was looking and saw a little girl half hiding behind her dad. Omo! She was so cute!

“Annyeong,” I greeted too.

“Welcome to our home. My name is Do Yongjoo. I’m one of the PDs for WGM.”

“Ah, so that’s how you got in to this,” Taeyeon joked.

“Ne, and this,” he picked the little girl up. “Is Do Jimin. Jimin-ah, tell them how old you are.” She held up three fingers. Omo.

“Ahh so cute,” I said aloud.

“What do you say Jimin?” The little girl just buried her head in to her dad. He laughed. “She’s a little shy at first.”

“Aniyo, it’s fine,” Taeyeon commented. “We’ll be fast friends.”

“I don’t know, she usually doesn’t like guys that much, so Tiffany-ssi she’ll probably be all over you.” I laughed.

Yes! I would totally win over Taeyeon today.

“Alright, let’s go in the living room and I’ll introduce you to my wife.” We happily agreed and followed him deeper in to his house.

As we went further I saw a play castle tent set up, along with a huge toy chest. “Wow,” I marveled. “This place is awesome!”

“Isnt it,” Taeyeon asked as he smiled back at me.

“Yeobo! Where are you?” he looked back to us. “ I swear she was just here. Yeob-“

“I’m coming, I’m coming!” Soon a figure appeared from the hallway. Omo was that…

“Ah! You have two kids?”

“Ne, his name is Do Jihoon,” the mother proudly responded. “He’s around nine months old.”

“Aww, he’s adorable,” Taeyeon cooed. “Can I hold him?” She nodded.

“Ne, He usually likes guys better too, so you’re in luck,” she laughed. “Let’s see if he’ll go to you.” Taeyeon held out his arms in front of the baby.

“Annyeong Jihoon-ah~ can I hold you,” he cutely asked. Omo! The kid went right to him. “Wah~!”

“Daebak,” I commented.

“Ah! He likes you,” the mother commented happily. Wait…

“Oh we didn’t get your name.” It totally slipped my mind.

“Ah right. My name is Ham Hyekyo, it’s nice to meet you two.” I bowed and introduced myself as well. “Ne, well make yourself at home. I’ll put on some tea.” Her husband then asked us to take a seat, so we did.

“Your house is really nice,” I complimented as I looked around. I could see all kinds of family photos along with an area set up for the children to play with. Even though it had all the toys set up, it still looked well-kept and very, very clean. I was definitely impressed. Our dorm wasn’t even this clean, and we were four adults!

“Ah, thank you,” he responded. “So how has your time on the show been? I’ve been watching it as much as I can.”

“Oh really,” Taeyeon asked while bouncing the baby. Aigo. Why did watching him play with children make him even cuter than before?

“Ne, I heard your song was doing really well on the charts too.” I shot my glance to him. I had completely forgotten about that.

Apparently our song debuted on the charts in the number two position, right behind the TVXQ oppas. We were even performing it on Music Bank next week!

“Yeah! We were just as surprised,” Taeyeon laughed. “I didn’t expect it to be as popular as it is.”

Just then the little girl ran to her father. “Aigo, why are you so shy today?”

“Here we go,” Hyekyo announced as she came in to the room. “Help yourselves.” We thanked her.

It was silent for the next few minutes while I drank my tea. I guess we were all focused on Taeyeon still playing with little Jihoon. It was pretty adorable to watch though. He made the cutest facial expressions, that in turn made the little boy laugh his head off.

“So, do you have any questions for us? About the married life or anything?” I tensed up. I knew this was coming though. Hmmm, what do I want to ask…

“How long have you two been together?” Oh that was a good question. Damnit Taeyeon!

“Around five years,” he said.

“We’ve been married for four,” his wife quickly added. Omo! They were only together a year before they got married? Seriously? How?

“How’d you know he was the one?” Oh crap. Did I really just ask that? Aloud? She laughed.

, I totally did.

“I just knew. I know that sounds really cheesy, but there’s no way to explain it.” I smiled and looked at Taeyeon. I internally sighed. I could definitely relate…

“That, and I didn’t want anyone else to come steal her away so I had to make my move,” Yongjoo announced. Taeyeon laughed.

“How long have you two been dating?” Oh gosh.

“A year and almost four months,” Taeyeon proudly said. “The 27th is our anniversary.”

“Oh! Then that’s almost-.”

“Appa,” the little girl interrupted. Oh gosh, I could’ve kissed her. I did not want to get in to the awkward topic of marriage on television. Omo. That was scary.

“What Jimin?”

“This is boring,” she said quietly.

“Ah, then do you want to play a game,” Taeyeon asked excitedly. The little girl just looked at him. I started to grin. I guess Taeyeon wasn’t the all mighty child-charmer.

Never mind.

I spoke too soon…

It was around ten minutes later and Taeyeon and Jimin were playing like old freaking friends. As soon as her dad said that she likes riding on peoples backs Taeyeon handed me the baby and bent down so she could hop on. Ugh, I should have known, even toddlers can’t resist his cute little smile.

Just then the baby in my arms started laughing. Omo, what did I do? I looked to see that he was watching his sister and Taeyeon too.

“Ahh, I see now,” I laughed. “I’m sorry I’m not Taeyeon.” I bounced him on my knee a little. “He’s the favorite isn’t he?” The baby laughed again. “I knew it.”

“Are you talking to the baby Fany-ah?” I looked up to see an out of breath Taeyeon looking down at me.

“I sure am.” He laughed.

“Are you using honorifics this time?”

“Yah,” I said as he sat down. He grabbed my hand.

“I’m just kidding babe. You’re doing good.”

“One more time,” the little girl started chanting. I laughed.

“Ani, ani. Oppa needs a rest,” he said. “Sit down and rest with me,” he patted the seat beside him.

“Oppa~ one more time!”  Omo!

“Aww! Tae,” I said. That was so cute. He must have thought so too because he totally gave in.

“Arasso. This is really the last time though okay? I need a rest afterward.”

“Okay, okay!” She latched on to his back and started giggling again.

Aigo they were adorable. So was the little boy in my lap. He definitely reminded me of Kyungsan, but this one didn’t cry every time I touched him. Maybe I wasn’t a bad baby sitter! I laughed. Maybe it was Kyungsan’s fault!

Omo, now you’re blaming babies Tiff good job. I watched the little boy on my lap start to yawn. Uh oh.

“Tae… Taeyeon,” I said worriedly. Once babies got tired didn’t they start crying?

“What? What’s wrong?”

“I think he’s getting tired,” I said as I looked at his worried face. He rolled his eyes.

“Aigo, Fany-ah. Don’t scare me like that,” he said as he exhaled. “I’ll go find Yongjoo-ssi.” I nodded as he ran off with Jimin still on his back. I heard him start to make sound effects next. I shook my head. He was something else…

They had been gone for an awfully long time now that I think about it. Well they did say they were doing laundry… and I have no idea how long that takes. Omo, maybe they were taking a nap while we watched these two. Aish, speaking of naps, this little guy was starting to doze off.

I brought him in closer so he could lean against me. I looked down at the sleepy baby.

Alright. I will have to admit that he is super adorable. He hasn’t cried yet either which is a huge plus. I’m definitely beginning to believe that it was just Kyungsan that hated me. I laughed.

Or it could be that I’m here with Taeyeon and trying to follow what he told me earlier.

Where was he anyway? Their house couldn’t be that big right? I mean it was only an apartment, it’s not like it was a freaking mansion.

I carefully stood up with Jihoon still in my arms. “Jihoon-ah, let’s go find Taetae and Jimin noona shall we?” There was no response. Was I really expecting one though? I laughed at myself.

I walked in to the kitchen and I almost made it to the hall when a little running girl came barreling in.

“Unnie,” she called out. Omo! She called me unnie!

“Omo, what is it Jimin-ah,” I asked the girl cutely.

“Oppa want me give this to you,” she said as she handed me a… oh god. It was a mission card.

“Wh-where is he?” I gulped. She took off down the hall again. Ugh…

They weren’t leaving me alone here with two children were they? Freaking two! I might be able to handle one, especially if this one stays asleep. Oh god, I knew this was trouble.

I walked closer to the hall and saw that Taeyeon was talking to a PD with a camera on them. What the hell? They were leaving me out of this too? I took a few steps closer and Taeyeon turned toward me.

“Oh Fany-ah! D-did you read it,” he pointed to the card before picking Jimin up again. I shook my head. “Ah, let’s go in here and read it then.”

“What? Didn’t you already read it?” He hummed.

“The PD was telling me more about it because I was freaking out,” he said from behind me.

Oh god. Taeyeon was freaking out? I slowly sat down on the sofa with the baby still in my arms. Crap, I totally forgot about him.

“Tae, wha-.”

“Read it!” Oh right!

“Right,” I said as I opened up the letter.

“To: Taeny couple,

I know this is short notice, but we hope you can make good memories with Jimin and Jihoon! You can use anything in the house, so please make yourselves at home! We’ll be back around 9! Good luck!

-Yongjoo & Hyekyo! “

My jaw immediately dropped. Oh my god. You have got to be kidding me.

_________________________________________________________________

“Oh my god,” I heard the brunette utter after looking at her watch.

“What?”

“Taeyeon it’s only 4:30. What are we going to do for four and a half hours?” I laughed.

“Fany-ah~ don’t worry so much. I’ve got it all under control.” She looked warily at me and I laughed again. “Yah~ I promise. Don’t worry babe,” I said as I reached for her hand, but I was intercepted.

“Oppa~ piggy back, piggy back!” Aish, this little girl was needy.

“Uhn uh,” I wagged my finger. “This oppa is tired. Have unnie do it.”

“What?” Tiffany looked at me with wide eyes as did little Jimin. I hummed.

“Unnie will give you a piggy back ride, won’t you Fany-ah?”

“Uh, but. Wha- I have the baby.” Aish, she was never going to get closer to her like that.

“Give me him so you can play. Jimin you’ll play with unnie won’t you?” She didn’t answer. Aigo. I leaned over and took the half asleep baby from her arms. “I’ll go put him to bed. You two play.”

They were both looking at me with really funny expressions.

“Tiffany,” I laughed. “Let her get on your back.” She let out a breath and turned around.

“Arasso. Jimin-ah get on!” The little girl looked at her and back to me. Oh my goodness. Was this Tiffany in child form or what?

“Jimin-ah, hop on unnie’s back, she’ll give you a piggy back ride too.”

Eventually she did. She was hesitant, but she did it. I grinned.

“Now just run around and bounce her Fany. She loves it.” Tiffany stood up. “I’ll be right back.” I started off down the hall hearing a faint ‘hold on tight’ behind me.

After finding his room, I laid him in his crib and covered him up a little. The PD said that he usually naps for about an hour, so I’ll just have to remember to check.

Making my way back to the living room, I didn’t hear anything. Oh god. Tiffany how are you so bad with children? I shook my head. When I got there though I didn’t see anyone. Uhh.

“Fany-ah?” I walked deeper in but I didn’t see them at all. ”Tiffany?”

That was when I heard a high pitched giggle followed by a ‘shh’. I looked around and… ahha! They were hiding in the castle just a few feet away. Alright. I could play along.

“Hmm! I wonder where Jimin is,” I said loudly. I heard another giggle. “Well I guess I’ll just have to go home then,” I said loudly again. I overreacted my steps and I started to hear whispering.

“Rah!” She jumped out from the castle tent a few seconds later. I faked being scared and grabbed my chest.

“Omo! Jimin-ah! You almost gave oppa a heart attack!” She died laughing her cute little high pitched laugh. “Is unnie in there too?” She nodded. “Fany-ah come out, come out!”

“Aniyo I’m so tired.” I laughed and lifted the whole castle up. It was only thin fabric so it wasn’t heavy at all.

“Fany,” I laughed. I set the castle down across the room and went back to her. Reaching out my hand she took it and I pulled her up to me. Our faces were only inches away, but I couldn’t kiss her. I definitely wanted to, but not with this child in the room.

My eyes fell on her lips. Oh god. Her perfect, pouty, soft lips. Oh no. I had to stop. I tried to look at her eyes, but quickly went back to her lips.

Crap Taeyeon, don’t look there pabo! I shot my eyes to hers as I noticed something else.

Ahh~ it put the biggest smile on my face and completely distracted me from the other thoughts in my head…Okay maybe not completely, but still!

“Aish, come here,” I laughed. Taking my sleeve over my hand I moved it to her forehead, but she quickly grabbed my hand.

“What are you doing?” Ugh!

“You’re all sweaty Fany. I was gonna wipe it off for you,” I smiled.

“Ew Tae, don’t use your shirt like that!”

“Oh my goodness. Shut up and let me,” I laughed. I heard her forcibly push out air from her nose as became the most adorable toothless grin I’ve ever seen. I really didn’t know how someone could be this beautiful. Even as I am wiping the sweat from her face she looks like some sort of goddess.

“All done,” I smiled.

“Thank you Taetae.” She quickly pecked my cheek causing me to grin even wider. As I physically pushed on my cheeks I started walking away. I couldn’t look at her beautiful smile any more. Gah~ she really would be the death of me…

I sat down on the sofa, but was soon bombarded by Jimin. Oh god. Not if she didn’t kill me first that is…`             

“Oppa piggy back ride!” I laughed. “No, unnie will do it though.” She left me and immediately ran to Fany, who gave in and let her ride on her back for a few minutes. Eventually she came to sit on the sofa beside me.

“Ahh~ unnie needs a rest too.” She looked at me. “What?” Huh?

“What, what?” She smiled.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” Was I looking at her a certain way? I laughed.

“I don’t know. Maybe because you’re doing so well.” She grinned again.

“I really think that it was just Kyungsan that hated me.” I laughed. That did seem possible though because she was doing great with these two.

“I think so too,” I teased.

“One more time!” We groaned in unison.

“Ani, let’s do something else okay?” She stood up on the sofa space between us.

“I wanna piggy back ride!”

“We can do it again later,” Tiffany suggested. Jimin started jumping.

“Noow~~!”

“No,” Fany said in English. Jimin imitated her.

“No~!”

“No jumping,” she said in English again as she pointed her finger at her. Jimin stopped and looked at her. Oh my god, did that really just work? Way to go babe, I mentally praised.

Furthermore, did this three year old actually know English?

“NO~,” the little girl yelled back as she pointed at Tiffany. I busted out in laughter as she started jumping again. Oh my goodness that answered that. Tiffany looked at me with a cute little pout.

“Jimin-ah, no jumping,” I laughed.

“No~,” she called out again. I laughed even harder, omo. Her parents were really going to hate us now.

“Tiffany, look what you did! You made her all weird,” I teased.

“Yah~! I did not!” Ugh, she really did need to stop jumping though.

“Arasso,” I said as I stood. “Jimin-ah, last chance to stop jumping before oppa gets you,” I said playfully.

“No~~ Ahh,” she started screaming as I picked her straight up from the sofa. She was laughing and trying to get away from me, but I held on tight.

“I told you I was gonna get you!” She giggled even more. After she calmed down a few minutes later I finally set her on the sofa. “Alright. What do you want to do now?”

“Piggy back!” I groaned.

“Ani, pick something else,” I said. Hmm what else could we do… “Ah! Do you want oppa to read you a story?” She nodded. Wait... “Really?” She nodded again. “O-okay, go pick one out, I’ll wait right here.” The little girl took off down the hall as I sat back down on the sofa.

“She is a ball of energy,” Tiffany said. I could tell she was already exhausted. I grinned and leaned my body against hers.

“One more time, one more time,” I playfully called out. She started moving her shoulder around.

“Yah~ that’s not even funny. I don’t think I ever want to hear that phrase again.”

_________________________________________________________________

Forty five minutes or so later we had just finished reading a rather exciting rendition of the Three Little Pigs, for the third time…

Taeyeon was doing a fantastic job though. He read it and acted it out all in one. Seriously, I didn’t know what was cuter, him reading it, or Jimin laughing so hard.

“Again!” I heard Taeyeon groan and laughed.

“I just read it though,” he whined.

“Again, again!” He looked over at me and sighed.

“Fine. This is the last time okay?” She nodded. “Then we’ll eat or something.”

Omo, now that he brought it up I was pretty hungry.

“Alright, Once upon a-.”

“Taeyeon-ssi, it’s probably time to check on Jihoon.” Oh my god.

I totally forgot about the baby. It looked like he did too.

“Oh! Right. Here Fany,” he handed me the book. Uhhh.

“No you read it.” He sighed again.

“Okay, then you go get the baby.” Omo.

“Nope, okay I’ll read it!” He laughed as I took the book from his hands. He walked off just as I opened the book. All of a sudden I felt a little warm body come against me.

Oh my gosh. Was she snuggling up to me right now? Wah~! This was amazing.

I really wanted to get close to her today too, but I honestly didn’t know how. I’ve always been awkward with children. I never know what to do!

I started to read the story just as Taeyeon did, with sound effects and all and she loved it! She was laughing along the whole time. Oh my god, I felt so happy. Ah, this was definitely a confidence boost.

Taeyeon came in about half way through with a huge smile on his face. He also had a fully awake baby in his arms. I watched him go to the PD that was sitting in the kitchen just as I read the next line.

Eventually the story was over and Taeyeon joined us on the sofa.

“I had the PD call and order us noodles.”

“Ah jinjja,” I asked excitedly. He hummed. “What kind?”

“Jajjangmyeon! The PD said she could eat it too.” He started laughing. “Not you though Jihoon-ah.” I smiled, but then I heard one of the worst noises in the world.

“Oh god Taeyeon! What did you do?!” The baby was now crying. Oh no, no no no.

“I didn’t do anything!”

“You had to,” I insisted. “Omo, I’ll go get a bottle,” I said as I quickly stood up.

“Ani, bring the !” Wait a minute.

“What?” I turned around to see Taeyeon already busting in to laughter. Oh my god. I looked around to see all the crew members starting to laugh too. Oh good lord Taeyeon, what am I going to do with you?

“I mean~ the pacifier. Bring the pacifier,” he said while still laughing his cute old lady like laugh. I shook my head and picked up the pacifier off of the counter.

“Here,” I said as I handed it to him. He was still laughing as he stuck it in the now quiet baby’s mouth. Whew. Crying babies totally stressed me out.

The rest of the evening went pretty smooth as well. The food arrived around twenty minutes later. It was pretty cute to see the little girl eat jajjangmyeon, but she did it with almost no help. She even offered to feed me a bite. Ah~ I was so touched.

After dinner we decided to watch a movie! Jimin picked out Tinkerbell, which only caused Taeyeon to groan, but I mean what did he expect? That the three year old wanted to watch some scary movie? He was crazy if so.

Something totally adorable did come out of this though. As soon as it began Taeyeon scooted as close to me as he could with little Jimin in-between us. He also put his arm around me as best as he could. Omo. It made me very, very happy. I really couldn’t stop smiling the whole time. With his thumb mindlessly caressing my shoulder, it made me even more warm. Ah~. It was seriously perfect.

Half way through though I started to hear a soft noise. What on earth was… Oh. My. God.

Taeyeon fell asleep… and he was softly snoring. Not only did he fall asleep, but the baby laying on top of him was also napping. I covered my mouth in fear of ‘aww’ing too loudly. Alright. Take everything back I’ve ever said.

This right here was the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. A brilliant idea popped in to my head. I pulled out my phone and took a picture of him really quick.

Pulling up my Instagram app I chose a filter and quickly typed out a caption putting a few pink hearts at the end, ‘Taeyeon appa fell asleep on the job!’. Hitting upload, I couldn’t help but smile. I looked at it once more before closing the app.

As the movie came to an end, I decided it was finally time to wake Taeyeon up. “Tae. Taeyeon~,” I called. He quickly stirred.

“Wha- oh.” He started huskily laughing as he moved the arm behind me back around. He stretched out a little while little Jihoon was still asleep. “I fell asleep didn’t I?” I hummed. “I’m sorry. Jimin-ah, did you like it?” I watched her nod and then start yawning.

“Omo, what time is it?” Oh duh Tiff, you have a phone in your hand.

“Its 8:15,” he responded. “Oh crap." He sat up quickly, still holding firmly on to Jihoon. “She has to be in bed by 8:30.” My eyes widened.

“Jinjja?” he nodded.

“Jimin-ah, do you want oppa to help you get ready for bed?”

“Aniyo,” she said. Aigo!

“But you have to go to bed Jimin-ah,” I said.

“I wan unnie to help.” Omo.

“Really?” I heard Taeyeon laugh.

“Alright, can you give oppa a kiss?” He stuck out his cheek.

“I can’t,” she said cutely. Oh my god, I started dying of laughter. Did that really just happen? Taeyeon seemed surprised too.

“I thought she would,” he laughed.

“I did too,” I commented.

“Unnie let’s go.” I was taken back. Omo, was I her favorite now? Assa! I knew I would win today!

“A-alright,” I laughed. I picked her up and started walking down the hall. Hmm. “Jimin-ah can you give unnie a kiss?” I suddenly heard Taeyeon’s voice.

“Hey Fany-ah, don’t forg- Yah!” He shouted once he saw the kiss that Jimin just gave me. Oh my goodness! “Yah, I saw that!” I started to laugh.

“Oh no! We were caught!”

“Jimin-ah,” he whined. “I saw that. Can you give me a kiss too?”

“No,” she said again. Aww my poor Taetae.

“Oh come on Jimin-ah. Just like this,” I said before kissing his cheek. She looked at me and then back to Taeyeon. “You can do it,” I encouraged. She did too, barely, but Taeyeon was happy.

“Ah aigo, thank you,” he smiled. “Oh, I just came to tell you to not forget brushing her teeth. The PD told me earlier.” Oh right!

“Arasso. I won’t,” I said with a grin. “Is he going to sleep too?” He nodded.

“Yeah I might as well right?” I hummed and then continued in to the little girl’s room.

_________________________________________________________________

We had just said goodbye to Yongjoo and Hyekyo and were now heading to the van.

“Ahh~, “ I voiced as I sat down. Tiffany did the same as she sat right beside me.

Leaning her head on me she spoke, “I’m so tired Tae.” I laughed.

“I know.”

“You know?” I hummed. “How?”

“I can see the tiredness in your face.” She leaned up and looked right at me.

“Do I look bad?” I threw my head back and laughed again.

“Fany-ah, I don’t even think it’s possible for you to look bad… and I’ve seen your pre-debut pictures,” I teased.

“Yah!” She hit my arm. I laughed even more.

“Ow~, don’t hit me. I was complimenting you pabo.”

“Still it wasn’t nice.” I shook my head at her as I leaned back in to the seat again. She soon returned to her position of leaning against me and a calmness took over my body. Everything felt so right with her.

The ride to the studio was silent, but I didn’t mind. Although I did feel bad because the camera crew was still filming us… Oh well, I sighed. I’ll just say everything I need to say in the backroom interview we would be doing soon.

Eventually we were done and heading back to her dorm. I thought about the past eight or so hours and smiled.

“Fany-ah, you did really good today,” I said softly. “I’m proud of you.”

“Mmm,” she voiced as she snuggled even closer to me. “You think so?” I hummed.

“You were a pro babe. Jimin-ah really loved you,” I laughed. “She wouldn’t even give me a kiss.” She pinched my lip slightly.

“Aww, don’t pout Taetae. I’ll kiss you all you want.” I grinned and stuck out my cheek a little.

“Bbo bbo.” I heard her husky giggle right before her lips touched my cheek. She then began to repeatedly plant little kisses all over the side of my face, that was until I started laughing. “You’re so cute Fany-ah.”

“I guess I’ve learned from the best then huh,” she playfully asked. I squeezed her into me just as Dobin said we arrived.

“Ugh,” I groaned. I heard Tiffany whine as well. Aish, there’s always gotta be a buzzkill doesn’t there?

 She sadly got out of the van, but not before she gave me a hug and a long, slow kiss. I would never get enough of that, enough of her. Oh goodness.

“I’ll see you tomorrow,” she called out. And she did.

The next morning almost every SM artist was at the airport. Unfortunately we could not ride with SNSD here, but I quickly found her once she arrived.

“Fany-ah,” I called as I wrapped my arms around her earning a big cheer from the fans watching us. “Did you sleep well?” She nodded and leaned in to me.

“I’m still tired though.” I grinned.

“You can sleep on the plane babe.” Something in he crowd caught my eye. “ Omo! Look, we have a fan sign,” I said as I pointed to the huge poster that read ‘Taeny.’ She hummed again.

“I know, I saw a few on the way in too.” I waved at the fans holding our sign and received a scream back. I slyly grinned as an idea popped in to my head.

“Should we do fan service?” I heard her chuckle.

“Aren’t we already?” Err, well I guess we were since we were still holding each other.

“Ani, I want to kiss you.”

“Then do it,” she said as her voice became huskier. I didn’t hesitate either. I quickly cupped her face and brought to meet mine.

It was short, but I definitely felt energized afterward. So did the fans I think…

They were going wild! All sorts of screams and shrieks were called out. I saw Tiffany’s grin and could only think one thing. ‘Yep, this was totally the kind of thing she loved.’

Just then we were called to continue on the plane.

The flight wasn’t that long either, sadly. Just over two hours. It felt even quicker though, probably because I fell asleep a little after Tiffany fell asleep on me, but I guess I couldn’t complain too much.

After we got off the plane, I was amazed.

There were so many fans here. Obviously they weren’t all here for TYS. Although I did see a crazy amount of signs for us, literately everyone else from SM was here too, so I didn’t get too excited.

“Alright boys, let’s go.” Wait what?

“Where? Can’t I wait for Fany.” I saw hyung shake his head. Uhm, excuse me…

“Ani, you three have an interview.” What!

“Seriously,” I heard Sooyoung question. He hummed. “Wow.”

Wow was right. I didn’t expect this right off the bat.

“It’s going to be in Japanese right?” I froze. Omo, that totally skipped my mind too.

“Of course Soo, where do you think we are?” Oh god. “Which reminds me, Soo you’re the main talker while we’re here.”

“Oh thank god,” I said loudly.

“You’ll still have to speak Taeng. Sooyoung will just speak the most… I hope.” He hopes?

“You hope?” He hummed.

“Since you and Tiffany are so well known now, they’ll probably ask you quite a few questions too.” I groaned.

“Tae!” I turned to see my smiling girlfriend looking right back at me.

“What took you so long babe? I have to go now.” Her smile dropped.

“What why?” I grabbed her hand.

“We have an interview!”

“Really?” I nodded as her smile grew once more. “Wah~ good for you guys.” She wrapped her arms around me. “We don’t even have one until later on,” she said.

”Jinjja?” she nodded.

“We’re coming for SNSD’s throne,” Sooyoung teased from behind me.

“Yah, if it’s anyone’s throne you should be going for in Japan it’s TVXQ oppas.” She was right. Even if it’s only the two of them now, Japan loved them, and I mean LOVED. “So leave ours alone,” she pouted. I laughed and planted a quick kiss on her lips.

“Alright, alright,” Hyung said loudly causing Tiffany to drop her arms from me. Ugh! “That’s enough. Let’s go.” What the hell we weren’t even really kissing… Tiffany’s whine brought my attention back to her.

“Do good okay? Don’t mess up your Japanese.” I grinned.

“I won’t... Hopefully,” I quickly added. She laughed and kissed me one more time. “Now go find your members, I don’t want you by yourself.”

“Aigo, is my baby worried about me,” she playfully asked as her arm s around my waist. I hummed as a grin spread across my face. Gah she was making it so hard to leave. She inched closer and-.

 “That’s nonsense!” Tiffany took a quick step back. Damnit, who ever that was, was really gonna have some explaining to…do? I looked to see Choi Siwon looking at us. Uhhm what? I quickly bowed.

“A-annyeonghaseyo hyungnim.”

“Ah, hey Taeng.” What the… Since when were we on a nickname basis?

“What’s nonsense oppa?” I turned my attention back to Tiffany.

“You don’t need to find your members,” he laughed. “I’ll keep you company!”

“Ah, jinjja?” He smiled at her and nodded. “See Taetae, I’ll be fine,” she grinned. “Now go do your interview. I’ll see you at the hotel later.” I nodded. Right…

“Uh okay, I love you Tiffany.”

“I love you too Tae. Bye,” she called after me as I started walking away. I waved once more before finally turning around and catching up to Yul and Soo.

Once we made it through the crowd to our van Yuri spoke up first.

“When the hell did you and Siwon get close?” I laughed.

“That’s what I’m trying to figure out. I have no idea.” I didn’t mind it however. I wasn’t really close with any of the hyungs in Super Junior so maybe this was my chance?

“He’s probably just being nice,” Soo suggested. He was probably right with that too. Choi Siwon was known to be one of the nicest people. “Are you ready for this Taengo?” Wait…

“For what?”

“Our interview pabo. Think you know enough Japanese?” Oh! Duh. I laughed.

“Yeah, I think I’ll be fine.” I hope so at least. “How do you say hello again?” Sooyoung’s eyes were as wide as the moon as they looked at me. It was a look between horror and shock.

I couldn’t hold it in anymore.

I busted out in laughter.

“Oh my god, I totally got you,” I laughed. He quickly punched me in the arm.

“Yah, don’t play like that! You really had me scared for a second.”

“Alright, alright. I’m sorry,” I said as I calmed down. “But really, let’s go over the basics again.” Yuri and Sooyoung groaned in unison. “What? I just want to be sure!”

_________________________________________________________________

I tried to take a few real life moments and mix them in! I hope you all don't mind too much!^^

Thank you all so much for continuing to read my story!
I'm glad most of you stuck with me. <3
Please don't be afraid to leave a comment or send me a message.
Whether it be a suggestion, complaint, or just because you want to chat.
I don't mind any of it!
Your feedback really makes my day!

Like I've said before, I really am getting worse at naming the chapters.
Since I couldn't think of anything else, it's getting stuck with this! Sorry!