Under Lock and Key

Into the New World

Just a heads up, there will be little drama in this story for one reason really. I never know what to make it about. SO if you do want to see drama, drop a few suggestions in the comments or message me on what it should be over, or if you don't want to see any drama let me know too! Sorry! I'm still fairly new to the whole writing thing^^

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I was getting dressed in my normal attire when I heard someone talk behind me.

“Yah, do you really think you can go unnoticed?”

“For awhile maybe,” I replied honestly.

“Tiff,” I heard the worry in her voice. “Don’t get in to any, situations. Okay? Be careful.”

“Yeah Tiffany, no making out in public,” Sunny joked as she grinned at me.

“Yah, we haven’t even kissed yet,” I said as I felt myself turn pink.

“Jinjja?!” Sunny and Jessica said at once. I nodded. It was true. For one we didn’t exactly have many moments alone, almost none to be exact.

“Wow he really is a shy little thing huh?” Sunny was still smirking.

I ignored the rest of her comments as I touched up my make up and left the room. I quickly found the boys room and knocked. I heard a ‘Come in!’ from the inside an politely obliged.

Opening the door I saw the three of them all doing different things. Yuri was looking at himself in the mirror, while Sooyoung was sitting on the couch eating. I laughed and then saw Taeyeon lying on the floor looking at his phone. Gah, he was such a dork.

“Omo, annyeonghaseyo!” Sooyoung stood and bowed. The other two finally noticed me and stood to bow to me as well.

“Hi,” Taeyeon said shyly as he came to hug me. “Our manager isn’t back yet.”

I wrapped my arms around him tightly, breathing in his scent. “I’ve wanted to do this all day,” I spoke quietly so the others couldn’t hear me

He looked down at me and smiled. “Me too. Ready to go?” I nodded to him and we left the room.

“Be safe!” “Be home by ten!” I heard the two call before the door shut again.

I laughed to myself. “What are they your parents?”

A few minutes later we were sneaking inside a taxi and then heading to a different part of town. I thought if we went to a not as popular or busy part of the city there wouldn’t be as many people there.

“Where are we going Fany-ah?”

“You’ll see Tae,” I said as I wrapped my hand around his. It felt like we were a real couple. Well we are real, but it felt like we were normal. We sat in blissful silence until we finally got to where I was hoping. “You can let us out here. Thank you,” I said as I paid the driver.

We just watched the taxi pull away. Ah! An idea popped in my head that I should put on my sunglasses in better hopes to not be recognized. Just as I was fishing around in my bag I heard Taeyeon speak again.

“Fany-ah I still don’t know where we are.”

I smiled and looked around to see if anyone was looking at us, and there no one at all. This was amazing! Everyone seemed to be going about their own business and not noticing me. Thank god, I said mentally. I grabbed his hand and started walking. He followed and quickly matched pace with me.

“It’s somewhere we can do this.” He seemed to know what I was referring to because he smiled the cutest smile at me.

We had been walking around aimlessly hand in hand for about fifteen minutes when I felt my stomach growl. “Taetae, can we get food? I’m hungry,” I said cutely. He loved it. I could see his lips start to curl upward.

“Arasso, what do you want to eat?” His smile was so perfect.

“Anything, you pick!” He quickly surveyed the surroundings and then looked straight at me again.

“Ahh! How about noodles?” I nodded and he started pulling me toward a restaurant down the road.

We were about to step in when I stopped and released his hand. When we went inside it was almost inevitable that I was going to be recognized. We would be talking to the employees and be very close to all the customers inside.

“Wae?” He was looking at me confusedly.

“Taeyeon, I’m going to get recognized inside. There’s no doubt about it.” I saw him nod sadly and then open the door for me. I stepped in and we were greeted by a middle aged woman. We both now were at the counter placing our orders, she didn’t seem to notice who I was yet and I couldn’t have been more thankful.

The lady told us to take a seat and they would bring the food out when it was ready. We did as we were directed and picked a seat in the far corner. There weren’t that many people in here either which was another plus, however when we walked past a group of three teen girls I heard a couple gasps. I mentally cursed. Deep breath Tiffany, at least there’s only three of them.

We continued to the table we had picked out. I sat facing the wall so others couldn’t see my face. Not but one minute later the three girls were surrounding our table.

“I-I’m sorry to disturb you b-but do you think we could get a picture with you,” the tallest girl said.

A thought popped in to my head. “Yes, but can you wait until after I have eaten? I don’t really want to draw more attention to myself,” I tried to say as nicely as I could. “I can sign these now if you would like, but I really want to wait until after for pictures.”

The three girls nodded and handed me their notebooks along with a pen. I signed them and handed them back flashing them a smile.

“I promise to take pictures,” I said as I held up three fingers. “Oh! Can you also not tell anyone I’m here until after I leave? I would love you guys for forever.” The girls nodded again at me and returned to their seats.

I looked at Taeyeon who was now staring at me with a cute little grin. I grinned back. “What?”

“You are so good with your fans,” he complimented.

“Oh it’s just because I’m used to it. You’ll see. In a year or so you’ll be a pro too!” He just laughed at me.

Not long after the lady had arrived with our food. We thanked her and begun to eat. Aside from giggles every so often from one of us catching the other stealing a glace it was silent while we ate. I finished first surprisingly. I was so hungry. I probably could have had another plate. Taeyeon soon fished and then leaned back in his chair while rubbing his stomach.

“Ahh, I’m so full!” I smiled at him. I was so happy that he was here with me. Seriously it wouldn’t have been the same if it were Jessi or one of the other girls.

“Thank you for coming out here with me,” I said sincerely.

He sat up in his seat and leaned closer. “No, thank you for making this the best month of my life.” I knew my face was probably the same color as my pink shirt was at this point. “I really want to hug you right now but I can’t. So I’ll just give you this.” I really felt like I might hyperventilate. Did he really get me a gift?

I watched him as he moved his hand around in his jacket pocket. I didn’t even know what to expect. I really hoped it wasn’t much, I didn’t get him anything. He finally brought his hand out along with a small box.

“Omo, Taeyeon, you didn’t have to get me anything,” I said still in disbelief.

“Well it’s not just for you, it’s uh, well… Just open it!” I was smiling even more now due to his nervousness.

I opened the box and my jaw dropped. There were two necklaces inside. Omo, these were couple necklaces. Before I could even get a good look at what they were the box was shut.

“Fany-ah now that I think about it someone might see. You can look at it better later,” he said thoughtfully. “Let’s go, you still have to take pictures with those girls.”

“Ugh, and you weren’t concerned if they saw the box?” I sighed and he just looked at me. “Fine, let’s go.”

I went to the girls who were still eating and made sure they still wanted to take pictures. They quickly jumped from their seats and pulled out their phones. I had Taeyeon take the pictures for me since he was right there with me. I was pretty glad that the girls didn’t seem to recognize him or that could have sent out some red flags for sure.

I smiled at how cute they were, they couldn’t have been older than 12-13.

“Alright well we have to go now. Thank you so much for your support.”

Minutes later we paid and left the restaurant. It had got significantly colder since we went inside. I reached my hands in my pockets in search of my gloves but I found something else... Ah! The necklaces. I really wanted to get a better look at them. I only saw them for a quick second.

“Taetae,” I called cutely. I saw him look at me so I continued. “Can I look at my gift now?”

“Let’s go somewhere first.” He was killing me. I internally groaned as I waited to go to the next destination.

Before I knew it we were inside a taxi again and beside the Han River. I saw Taeyeon pay the driver as we got out.

The Han River, this is so cheesy. He was seriously adorable. I don’t know what got in to me but I suddenly felt giddy. I felt normal. Like a regular girl with a regular boy that she liked very much so.

He came from around the other side of the taxi and held his arm out for me. I gladly took it and we walked closer to the river. When we got to the rail he stopped and turned to face me.

“Now, you can open it.”

I smiled at him. “You are so cheesy Kim Taeyeon.” His smile dropped a little and I quickly added to my statement. “No, no! Not in a bad way, it’s really cute.”

“Open it Fany-ah,” he whined at me. He really did not have to ask me twice. I had the box out and opened in a matter of seconds.

“Omo,Taeyeon,” I didn’t know what to say. Inside there were two separate chains. One had a small silver key on it. The other however had a cute little silver lock on it. I held them both in my hand.  “Which one is mine?”

“The lock, I figured the key would be a little less girly for me to wear.” He was softly smiling at me now.

“Put it on me!” He obeyed and took the necklace from my palm and reached around my neck to fasten it. He couldn’t quite get it together though. “Here,” I said while I turned around so he could fasten it properly.

He was seriously perfect. These necklaces are perfect. Today was perfect. Gahh, I really couldn’t be happier right now. I looked down at the necklace that was around my neck. It really was pretty. There was one thing however I was curious about.

“Tae? Why a lock and key?”

“Ahh easy, you know how they say that if something is under lock and key, it is stored securely?” I nodded, I was familiar with the idiom. “Well, I want us to be kept very securely, err, uh. That doesn’t make sense... Okay. Uh I want us to be together for a long time, and this key is the only one that can open that lock, so… you’re stuck with me,” he said cheerily. I turned back around to see that he was happy with himself for thinking of that explanation so quick, since he messed up the first one. He was the biggest dork I’ve ever met and I couldn’t get enough of him. “Here put mine on me!”

I stepped closer to him so I could get my arms around his neck. His words were still running through my head.

“You know they work both ways right?” He looked back at me with a puzzled expression. “This lock is the only one that can be opened by your key. So you’re stuck with me as well,” I said as I finally fastened the necklace. “There!” I was going to pull away from him, but then I decided to wrap my arms further around his neck pulling him in to me. Then I felt a pair of arms come around my back pulling me even closer in to him, with our faces just inches away. I was pretty sure he wasn’t breathing at this point. I loved the fact that I could make him tense up like this. The way he stared at me seriously made me feel so happy, like I was the only person in the world right now.

“I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

His words must have triggered something inside of me for the next thing I know I was kissing him. I felt him tense up at first. Once he realized what had happened he pulled me in even closer. Our bodies were completely against each other.

Kissing Taeyeon was like nothing I have ever felt before. Of course I’ve kissed other boys before, but this was on a whole new level. My whole body was on fire. I could hear my heart pounding in my ears, but then suddenly I felt him pulling away. I groaned in disapproval and tried to pull him back in to me.

“Fany-ah, there are people around,” he said sounding slightly out of breath. I could care less about the people right now. I just wanted to continue that, but I knew I couldn’t. Not here anyways.

“Ugh,” I voiced and leaned my head against his chest. “You’re right.” I removed myself from him and looked around to see if I could spot anyone watching us. I didn’t see anyone, but we could never be too sure. “Let’s leave.”

“Like, go back to our dorms?”

I nodded. “Don’t you have to be back soon anyway?”

He pulled out his phone and looked at it briefly. “Yeah, I guess you’re right. To a taxi!” He shouted before running off acting like he was a flying superhero.

I laughed at him until I realized that he wasn’t slowing down. “Tae! Taeyeon! Yah Kim Taeyeon wait for me!”

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Ahh Tiffany's POV!
I hope you enjoy!!^^