Youth Pt. 2

Into the New World

 

 

“The Royal Couple Speed Quiz! Do you think you can get them all Taeyeon-ssi?” I laughed.

“I think it’d be a little embarrassing if we lost to them, so I hope we can.” I heard a few people laugh.

“Ah ne, this will be the final test to see if you two can live happily married.”

“Aye~,” Tiffany called out.

“Alright, alright take your seats.” I heard Jiyoung call out ‘fighting’ just before Boom started to count down.

“3, 2, 1, go!”

“Okay,” Tiffany started. “My most favorite thing in the world.”

Oh god. Uhh. Oh! I know. I grinned.

“Me?” Everyone started laughing and Tiffany gave me a cute little grin. “Ani, I’m kidding, the color pink?” The bell rang.

“Where we first met.” Easy.

“Star Golden Bell.” The bell sounded again.

“This… oh gosh,” she laughed.

Ahhh come on Fany! We can’t waste time!

“I got kicked out of it and-.”

I knew that one.

“My fan café,” I interrupted. I started laughing too. The bell rang again as I heard other people begin to laugh. She sighed.

“Our first kiss.”

“What?” That could mean multiple things. “Like where? When?”

“Where!”

“Han River.” The bell rang again. Woo! We were on a roll.

“Our anniversary!” Easy, again.

“October 27th!” The bell rang. Wah~!

Two more!

“Uh the first song you promoted about me!”

“Beautiful Stranger,” I replied with ease. Only one more!

I heard the paper flip behind me and everyone start laughing, even Tiffany.

“Your… your nickname.” Huh?

“Ki-kid leader?” She shook her head. “Taetae? Ahjumma? Taengo?” Again and again she kept shaking her head.

Ugh! What the hell is it?

Shinyoung started the countdown from ten.

“You’re newest one!” I shook my head. I had no idea! “Because photos always catch you looking at me…?”

“Ah!” Oh, this was embarrassing. “Byuntaeyeon.” The bell rang.

“Wah~! They got all seven answers right!”

“Yah, theirs were too easy,” Sunny called out. I watched Fany stick her tongue out at her before jumping up and pulling me in a hug.

They were a bit easy, but oh well! We won…kinda?

“They earned 700g!” “Perfect score!”

We went to grab our plate and quickly took a seat, but Shinyoung didn’t even wait for her to get all the way back to start the questions.

“Tiffany-ssi why were you kicked out of his fan café?” Fany started laughing again.

“It’s nothing weird, I promise!” Everyone started laughing. “When I said this for the first time on TV the MC never let me explain myself so there were articles all over the internet saying all kinds of things.” She sighed. “I just didn’t follow some the rules when I signed up.”

“Like?”

“Like I spelled my name out in English letters instead of Korean and just silly things like that,” she explained.

“Ahh that seems a little weak... So they kicked you out? For that?”

“Ne,” she laughed. “I’m not a part of his fan café anymore.”

“Wow… and Taeyeon-ssi?”

“Ne?” I knew where this was going.

“Byuntaeyeon?” Everyone started oohing and laughing. Aish...

“Ne,” I said after a deep breath.

“Why do they call you that?”

“It’s actually really unfair,” I started, earning another round of laughter. “They never publish the photos of us posing or just being normal, but they always, and I mean always, publish the pictures of when I happen to take a glance…,” I trailed off. Did I really have to say it?

“A glance?” Aish!

“At my ,” Tiffany stated. I buried my face in my hands as everyone continued to ‘ooh’ at me.

“Omo! Kim Taeyeon-ssi! What do you have to say to this? Do you acknowledge the fact that you’re a byuntae?”

I took another deep breath.

“Ne,” I said quietly, earning another huge round of laughter.

“Omo, do you have anything to say to your fans or your family watching this?” Oh goodness, I didn’t even think about my family watching this. “Stand up and look in to the camera.”  I grinned and did as I was told. “Ready, go!” Oh goodness.

“Uhm, I’m sorry umma… but can you blame me?” I felt Tiffany hit me just as everyone else started dying of laughter. “Photographer-nims please use different pictures of us to publish.” I thanked them and bowed.

“I can’t believe you said that,” Tiffany whispered as I sat down.

“We’re seeing a new side of TYS’s leader today everyone,” Boom announced. I just laughed.

“Aniyo,” Sunny spoke up. “This is how he usually is.”

“Ne! I think Tiffany noona has changed him,” Sooyoung laughed.

They didn’t let him finish what he was saying, but now I was curious.

Tiffany’s changed me?

Well duh, I’m in love. So I mean I’m obviously happier than before, but what else would have changed?

Ugh. I was just going to have to ask him later.

__________________________________________________________

Finally Shinyoung and Boom closed out this portion of the show by telling us were now going to play the crock pot game.

I cheered verbally, but internally groaned. I hated this game.

Last week I got doused with freaking water. Ugh!

We got the sign that the cameras were off and I immediately sighed.

“Taetae?” He hummed. “I hate this game.” I heard him start laughing.

“Here,” he said as he patted his shoulder. I didn’t hesitate to lay my head on him either. “Don’t worry about the game Fany-ah. I’ll take all the punishments for you.”

“Jinjja?” He hummed. “Wah~! Thank you so much Taetae,” I smiled.

I then sneaked in a quick kiss to his cheek just moments before we were told to get up. Apparently they had to move these benches back around to the front of the house so we could finish the show out there. Urgh!

As we started making our way to the front Taeyeon spoke up.

“Am I being fun enough Fany-ah?” I laughed. Is he being serious?

“What?”

“Like on camera. I don’t want to be boring because I know Sooyoung is way more entertaining than I am.” I stopped and looked at him

“Are you kidding me right now Kim Taeyeon?” He looked taken back. “Seriously? Do you never search yourself online?”

“Not that often, just usually when Sooyoung tells me to… Why?”

Oh my god.

“Seriously?” He nodded. “What am I going to do with you?” He pouted.

“Why? What did I do?”

“Nothing,” I laughed. “It’s just that you don’t even see how great you are and that makes me sad…and a little mad.”

People in general loved Taeyeon.

I don’t know if it was because he had such an amazing voice, he has always been compared to Yesung oppa if that says anything, or if it was just his well… dorky self.

I obviously am saying that in the best way possible. His unique charm draws everyone in somehow, I mean I’m a prime example, his thousands of fan girls are example number two. I think the fans really love how easy going he is. He never seems, what’s the word… unapproachable? Like he’s so modest and easy going that I think the fans get some kind of connection to him right away.  He doesn’t try too hard, but he is so naturally cute that it’s hard not to fall for him.

That brings up another point. I don’t agree with it, but I read it online before.

What? I was curious why so many girls liked my Taetae. I was a little mad after reading this though, I don’t see how anyone could think this.

A lot of people don’t find him necessarily the most attractive idol, which is just so ridiculous in my book, I mean look how cute he is… always. Ugh, he doesn’t even try.

BUT that’s what they think. They aren’t saying he’s not attractive either, their argument would be invalid if they did. Anyone can see that he is just so handsome, but they’re just saying that he looks more… average then some of the other idols and I guess that contributes to him seeming more approachable or friendly looking to the fans?

In a way I can see what they’re talking about.  He isn’t the most flashy in his looks or the most arrogant by any means, but ugh…he is just so perfect to me I can’t even describe it.

I’m probably a bit biased though…

“Well?”

Whoops, I may have spaced out there for a second.

“Taeyeon, seriously don’t worry. You’re always funny… and super, super cute!” He smiled his perfect toothless grin before kissing my forehead once more.

“Thank you Fany-ah. I guess you’re pretty cute too,” he teased.

“Yah~! Fine. I take it back,” I said with a false anger before walking away. I heard him laughing as he caught up to me. Aigo~!

Around twenty or so minutes later we were all sitting on the house's little deck, waiting for our next set of instructions.

“So explain to me how this game works again,” Taeyeon said. Sunny, who was on his other side spoke up.

“Okay so in one of the six crockpots,” she said as she pointed to the huge fake crockpots on the other side of the lawn. “Is going to be a prize. In the other five there will be people who will either hit you or throw something on you.”

“Jinjja?” I hummed.

“Didn’t I tell you I got water poured on me last week?” He nodded.

“That was for this game?!” I laughed

“You already said you’d take the punishment for me babe, you can’t take it back!”

“Yah~, who said I would take it back Fany-ah? I am a man, I can take it. Especially if it’s for you my love,” he said in a cheesy manner. It did give me butterflies, but it also made my whole face scrunch up. Gah he was too much.

“Tae~, don’t be like that,” I laughed.

“What? Don’t you like it?” He smirked.

“I love it,” I admitted. “Just not in front of people,” I said quietly. “It’s embarrassing.” He laughed.

“I’m not embarrassed. I’ll say it to the whole group!”

“Don’t you dare Kim Taeyeon,” I warned.

Thankfully that was when the PD spoke up saying that we’d start here in thirty seconds.

“You’re lucky today Mrs. Kim,” he said quietly, putting the biggest smile on my face.

“Come on,” Boom shouted. Oh crap. I guess we started already. “Time to have dinner!”

“But we need to do something before we start eating,” Shinyoung said as our cheers quieted down. “Lettuce and pork themselves is just wonderful, but it’s so much better with kimchi.”

“Ah! Kimchi! You need kimchi,” Boom oppa shouted. “You can win kimchi by playing this crock game!”

“Ne, only one of them has kimchi inside, the others have other amazing things.” I quietly scoffed and then felt Taeyeon’s hand on my knee.

“Bora will go first.”

“Who knows, she might find it right away!”

We watched her goof around a bit before finally picking the third pot down. They asked her if she wanted to change and she said no. Her brother however said he wanted number four.

“I can’t do this,” she called out. “Let’s play rock, paper, scissors.”

They did and she lost. I laughed as she went in front of the fourth pot down.

“You’re dead if it’s number three,” she called out before flipping the lid.

Nothing happened at first, so I thought she really did find it.

“Omo, did she- Oh my god.”

Suddenly, Shinyoung’s friend Oksim popped out of the pot and started hitting Bora with some feather duster kind of thing. Taeyeon died of laughter.

“Oh daebak,” he called out. I just shook my head.

Yeah it’s daebak, until you have to get hit!

“Tiffany-ssi! It’s your turn.” I groaned.

“I thought the guests were doing it?” They all just laughed.

“Not this round Tiffany, come on up!”

I groaned again as I started to walk up to the front.

Oh god which one do I choose? Should I do number 3? Bora did say she thought it was right…

“Aren’t you going to ask Taeyeon-ssi which one he likes?”

Oh duh!

Jeesh, I think I was just too worried about getting water or some other object thrown at me.

“Which one Taetae?” I heard a few of the girls ‘ooh’ at the use of his nickname, but I didn’t mind at all.

“Hmmm, number 1!”

“Number 1?!” I was totally going to do number 3 though…

I looked at his cute nodding face and took my position in front on the first pot. I sighed.

At least if I get hit with something I can totally blame him now. I smiled.

“Do you want to change your choice?” I heard Taeyeon say ‘no’ behind me, so I agreed with his response. “Ah, say something to Taeyeon-ssi.” I grinned.

“I trust you.”

“Okay, 3, 2, 1, open,” Boom counted down. I took a deep breath and flung the lid off, immediately closing my eyes and…uhm?

Nothing happened. I opened them and quickly looked in the pot.

No way.

“Ah~! Kimchi!” I turned and looked at Taeyeon who was now standing up. He ran quickly to my side and pulled me in a weak hug.

“Woo! I knew it!”

“Tiffany’s team got kimchi!”

“Wah~ the royal couple really is lucky today!”

I just laughed as I watched Taeyeon dorkily dance back to our seats.

“Well, Jiyoung’s mom and Yewon’s mom were waiting for their turns, but Tiffany already got the prize.

“My mom was waiting with her shoes on,” Jiyoung said from a couple seats away.

“Ah, well we can’t end it like this can we?”

“What else do you want?”

“Bean paste stew,” Shinyoung asked. “Ah, that’d be perfect!”

The PD then popped out from behind the cameras and started talking to us.

“Now if everyone could turn around so we can adjust the pots, we’ll get started again soon.”

We followed his order and everyone faced the other direction.

“Thank you for picking the right one Taeyeon-ah,” I said as I put my hand over his.

“Don’t thank me babe, it was all luck…and I could sort of see all the other pots moving around.” I chuckled.

“So you cheated?”

“Aye~ I did not! I was just being observant.” I laughed again.

“Well thank you for always being so watchful Taetae.” He grinned his perfect grin.

“Of course, I’ve always got to keep an eye out for my baby.”

Ugh! I could feel my cheeks start to hurt, I’d been smiling so much today.

The moment we get alone I’m unleashing a million kisses all over his face.

Soon however we turned back around and continued with the game. This time we picked positions out of a jar.

“Alright, members take your positions in front of the jars!”

“Is there anyone who wants to go in place of the members,” Shinyoung asked quickly after. I watched Taeyeon hop up quickly.

“I will!”

He wasn’t the only one either. Bora’s brother and Sooyoung also took places in front of the jars.

Yewon was first. She flipped the lid and then got splashed with a big bowl of water. I let out a deep breath. Good, I’m glad that wasn’t Tae.

He was next however. Sunny and I got up closer to watch.

“3, 2, 1, open!” He flipped the lid and… Shinyoung’s friend popped out with the feather duster thing again!

“Omo!” I watched him quickly cover his face. “Poor Taetae,” I said. Sunny just laughed. Alright. It was kinda funny…

Bora’s brother was next. Oh god, a man popped out of his jar and hit him on the head with a metal pan! Not very hard though, which Bora questioned him.

“Oppa! That was too weak!” We all got a kick out of that, especially when Oksim popped back up and started hitting her again for yelling at the other guy. Omo, my stomach hurt from laughing too much.

Sooyoung was up next. Sunny was actually hoping he’d get hit with something too. Aigo.

Those two were something else…

She was in luck however when someone’s manager popped up from the jar and splashed him in the face with a big bowl of water. It hit him right in the face too! It was hilarious, but I also did feel kind of bad for him. Poor Sooyoungie!

In the end Suzy won the bean paste stew.

The next hour or so we spent eating… finally.

We sat with Sunny and Soo as well as Bora and her brother. Everyone else kinda stayed with themselves, which was totally understandable. I mean if my dad came here I would want to spend as much time with just him as I could.

Eh, I’d probably bring Taeyeon too though. Sorry daddy!

Sooyoung and Taeyeon cooked the meat and it smelled amazing, I couldn’t wait.

I quickly wrapped up one of the done pieces and then fed it to Taeyeon while he was still cooking. We exchanged smiles and I couldn’t be happier at this moment.

Ah~! I don’t care how hard it’s been for us to be together this past year and a half-ish, little moments like these made up for it tremendously. Nothing is worse than being away from him.

The end of our shooting came within the hour, thankfully.

Taeyeon unfortunately didn’t win the big prize of the trip to Jeju, but he did win an all-natural cosmetic set that we decided to send to his mom. She would love it, right?

Jiyoung won the grand Jeju trip and Sooyoung won a pretty good prize too.

A hair styling by one of the best in Daebudo, a cow.

Sunny happily put some hay in Sooyoungie’s hair. He then sat down in front of the cow and let it eat it off of his head. Ugh, thankfully they’ve never made me do that yet. I did have a feeling like I would have to next week, but I’ll cross my fingers.

It was even better when he stood up from the ‘styling chair’ because you could see where the cow him, for it was sticking straight up in the air, thick with cow saliva.

Ugh, I shuddered just thinking about it.

He actually didn’t mind it as much as we thought he would. He did it like a pro too, cracking a few jokes while it happened. Afterward he even instagramed the styling, before rinsing it out.

The MCs asked everyone how today went once we got back to where the food was. All the parents that came today spoke first and then they let Bora’s brother speak. He said he loved being here because he got to see Suzy and Sunny and I, which my Taetae wasn’t too thrilled with.

I guess her brother sat a little too close to me earlier? I don’t know. His jealousy was very cute, but it was also pretty ridiculous sometimes.

Taeyeon then went on to say that he had a great time and to invite him back anytime, even with Sunny and I gone. Sooyoung agreed.

“Bring Yuri next time!” All of our eyes turned to look at the girl who just called out.

“What? We were all thinking it,” Yewon accused. The boys just laughed.

The MCs finished off the rest of the talking followed by everyone yelling ‘Invincible Youth!’

“Ah~,” I heard Taeyeon sigh as he saw the cameras turn off.

“Tired?” I heard him hum. “Wanna cuddle the whole way back to Seoul?” He grinned.

“Did you even have to ask?” I let a giggle escape my lips.

“Nope, but I wanted to.” He shook his head at me and then started thanking all the crew members.

_______________________________________________________________________

He sighed again as he took a seat in the back of the van.

 “I’m so tired~!”

“Yah~! I’m tired too!” He grinned and patted the seat next to him.

“Then come here and let’s nap!” My smile grew as wide as my mouth could handle.

That sounded like a damn good plan to me.

I sat down and quickly let myself melt into Taeyeon. I watched Sooyoung and Sunny both take their places in the middle row.

“Do you think we did alright?”

“Yeah, I think you all did great,” oppa said from the front.

I didn’t hear much of what he said after that for Taeyeon was distracting me big time. He had his lips pressed to the side of my head and kept making little kissing noises. Along with his hand that had somehow made it from my shoulder, all the way down to my hip. He tried to inch it farther down, but I had to stop him.

“Tae~,” I whined softly. He removed his lips from my head briefly enough to ask ‘what’ before returning them to my head. “Not here.” I heard him chuckle.

“Why not,” he asked huskily. I looked at him quick enough to catch him slyly grinning at me.

“You know why brat.”

“Fine. Can I keep my hand here though?” On my hip? Duh, why was he even aski- Omo. He slid his hand down into my pants quickly and let it rest on my bare . Ah~! I immediately started to feel myself warm up so I buried my face in his chest.

I can’t believe he is doing this! My manager is in the car. Sunny and Sooyoung were one thing, but oppa? The same oppa who has repeatedly scolded Taeyeon and I for getting too carried away? Gah, I’m not sure if I was okay with this bolder Taeyeon…

Who am I kidding? I loved it.

Bold Taeyeon was even ier than regular Taeyeon, and he was pretty y…

“Mmhmm,” I shyly hummed. I didn’t get to hide for too long though. Taeyeon’s free hand swiftly came and cupped my cheek, his thumb running along the curve of my cheekbone. Our eyes met and I could see he had missed the taste of me just as I did him. My body ached for him. I looked at his lips and he moved.  Taeyeon leaned in, lips parting slightly. His kiss was soft, but urgent.

I needed more.

Moving my hand to his face I felt his tongue slip into my mo-

“Yah! Tiffany Hwang!” We immediately pulled apart. “What did I say about that when I was around?”

Omo. I couldn’t help but giggle as I leaned my forehead against Taeyeon’s. I gave him one more short peck before moving to look at my manager.

“Sorry oppa! I promise it won’t happen in the van again… Today,” I said under my breath. Taeyeon just laughed and pulled me in closer.

“Today was really fun though,” Sooyoung said loudly, obviously trying to get the conversation away from Taeyeon and I kissing. “You think they’ll invite us back?”

“Yah, why do you want to go back when we aren’t going to be there?” He laughed.

“Because it’s fun pabo-yah!” I saw her glare at him, but then quickly recover.

“I don’t think so. Shinyoung unnie said that the format of the show was changing next episode.”

Hold up.

“What do you mean?” I started to panic. “We’re not going to have to do more work are we?” She laughed.

“Aniyo! They’re changing it and adding another MC.”

“Jinjja? How? Who?” I was so curious.

“I don’t know! She just said there was going to be a change.” Ugh. I sighed and lay back on my favorite pillow. “It will only affect us for a day anyway Tiff calm down.”

Eh, well I guess she was right. It would be our last episode!

Thankfully…

“Oh! Soo that reminds me!” He looked back at Taeyeon. “What did you mean earlier?

“What? When?”

“When you said that Tiffany changed me, I was going to ask you then but we started to do something else.” Sooyoung continued to look confused for a second before an obvious light bulb went off in his head.

“It was nothing, don’t worry about it,” he said as he turned aback around.

“Yah~! I wanna know.”

“I do too,” I admitted.

Have I really changed my Taetae?

I heard Soo groan.

“I shouldn’t have said anything… It’s just that I think she’s well… loosened you up a bit?”

“What do you mean?” I was curious too.

“Yeah Soo,” I started. “Taeyeon has always been a dork like this.” He gave my bottom a squeeze so I reached around to pinch his little .

I’m not sure if he thought I didn’t like when he did that or what, but I would gladly the rest of the ride home if it meant that ‘punishment.’

“Ani noona. I think you’ve brought him out of his little Taeyeon shell,” he laughed. “You’re more confident these days Taengo and I think it’s because of her.”

“Jinjja,” I asked. He hummed. “Come to think of it, you were a shy little cutie back when we first met.”

My smile was unmeasurable as I recalled that day. Due to our first meeting being on a television too, I could go back and watch it whenever I wanted, which I did…often. I even had it downloaded to my computer…

Ah~! His shy confession that I was his favorite SNSD member followed by the awkward dance we did together to ‘Genie.’ Omo, it really was a great ‘how did you meet’ story. Our kids will love it.

Oh my god.

Did I, Tiffany Hwang, just say ‘our kids?

“Fany,” Taeyeon whined and pulled me back to reality. “They’re being mean~.” I grinned.

“Yah~! Stop being mean to my Taetae.” I didn’t even hear the teasing, actually I probably would have joined in. I watched them high five and smiled. They really were great for each other, both equally mischievous. Now just if their heights were more equal…

 “Time for sleep eh?” Crap, I even tried to hide the yawn. He moved his hand from my and changed his position a little bit “Okay now snuggle.” I did so straightaway.

The last thing I remember before hearing Taeyeon trying to wake me up is him rubbing my back almost hypnotizingly and me leaving dozens of little kisses on his clothed chest.

“I’m up, I’m up,” I said groggily. Omo, wait! “Do you have to go now?” I heard a soft chuckle.

“No babe, we just got in to Seoul. I wanted to spend the last few minutes with conscious you.” Smiling, I started to stretch out. Ah~ I’ve been in that position for far too lo-

“Ow, what the…” I looked to see what was blocking my arm in front of me and… omo. My breathing stopped as I realized what was going on in front of my eyes.

They must have put the middle seat back up in the second row while I was napping, for now Sunny and Sooyoung were…were…Oh my god they were cuddling!

“Tae.”

“Sunny told your manager about them while you were asleep.”

“What?!”

“Shhh babe, jesus,” he whispered.

Ugh, right. Inside voice.

“Why didn’t you wake me up?”

I could not believe I missed this though.

“Because you looked too cute while you were sleeping,” he laughed. “I even told them to keep it down so they wouldn’t wake you.” Omo.

“Did oppa yell?” He shook his head.

“I think he was angry they didn’t tell him or our manager, but he just said ‘fine’.”

Daebak…

“Oh and that he kind of already figured that they were so it wasn’t that big of a shocker.”

“How did she do it? How’d she tell him?”

I was still curious about how it all went down! I still can’t believe Taeyeon didn’t wake me up.

“They put up the middle seat and then she just told him.” My jaw dropped.

Lee Sunkyu!

“What’d she say?” He grinned.

“Something like ‘Oppa, Sooyoung and I have been dating for four months.’ And then she just kinda cuddled with him. Sooyoung’s face was so funny though,” Taeyeon laughed. “I don’t think he knew she was going to do that.”

“Wow,” I said aloud. He hummed. “She didn’t even tell oppa about Hyomin.” I felt his arms tighten around me a little.

“Well I guess she really likes him then huh?” I smiled.

“I guess so.”

____________________________________________________________

“Quit moping around,” I said to Sooyoung. “You’ll be able to make it up to her.”

It was Sunny’s birthday today and he couldn’t do anything for her.

She was stuck in Japan for a couple more days and we weren’t allowed to leave either because our comeback promotions started in just two days.

I totally felt his pain though. I’d be so bummed out if I could be with Fany on her birthday, especially since she made a special trip to be with me on mine. I would definitely have to make her birthday special this year.

“You think I should tweet her too?” I knew he had already instagramed a picture of them being goofy together and commented his birthday wish, along with the constant texts back and forth all day.

“Yeah go for it,” I encouraged. I didn’t see the harm in it.

I opened the text I had just received and smiled.

“Fany-ah said they just watched our music video teaser.”

“Jinjja,” Yul asked quickly. I hummed. “What’d they think?”

“She said that we looked cute and that Jessica didn’t like how you pushed that girl up against the wall.”

“Aish,” he said loudly. “I was afraid of that.”

I’m just glad the part where I had to basically serenade the actress didn’t show in the teaser. Whew. I was also glad that they would be back in Korea on the day it got released so I could watch her reaction.

I was kinda worried.

Scratch that.

I was very worried. I really don’t think fans will like our new song. I mean I wasn’t too big of a fan of it either…and I was the one singing it!

I obviously couldn’t have told LSM either since he was the one that handpicked the song for us… Ugh.

I just hope it doesn’t totally fail. We’ve worked this hard to get to where we were now, it would be so… so unfair for us to fail now, especially seeing how it isn’t our fault.

“That bastard.” My head quickly turned.

“Who Soo?”

“Freaking Park Hyomin,” he said as he turned the screen of the laptop. “He tweeted her a happy birthday congratulations…and put a heart!”

Oh boy.

“Hey Soo it’s ju-“

“I’ll kill him.”

“Yah, Sooyoung! Sit down. You’re not going to kill anyone.”

“He put a heart though,” Sooyoung said sadly. I smiled.

Usually Sooyoung didn’t care all that much if guys said that Sunny was their ideal type or things like that because he was so confident in himself and their relationship, but with Hyomin it was a different story.

Since Sunny and Hyomin dated for so long I think Soo was afraid he would try to steal her back or something. I’m not completely sure.

“Then you just put multiple hearts. You have to be the bigger person.”

“I don’t wanna be the bigger person. I want to yell at him and tell him to leave my girlfriend alone!” I sighed. I sure did know how he felt. “Didn’t you want to go beat up Siwon when he said that about noona?”

He had a point.

It’s not that I wasn’t confident in Tiffany and myself, because I was. I knew we loved each other so much that no one could ever come between us, but… It was annoying!

I didn’t want guys fawning all over my Fany. She was mine! Back off punks!

Ugh, calm down Taeyeon…

“Well yeah, but I couldn’t,” I said. “I just let him make himself look like an idiot and continued to be as cute as ever with Tiffany,” I laughed. “Maybe that’s what you should do.”

“What? Out cute him?” I laughed.

“Yeah, why not?” I watched his face change from a confused and lost look to one of determination.

“You’re right,” he said firmly. “I’ll add so many hearts she won’t even know what to do!” That got me. I started to laugh. “What? I’m not kidding. I’m going to write the message and then fill the rest of the character slots with hearts.”

“I’m not questioning you Soo, the way you said it was just really funny. It sounded like you were going to take over the world,” I mimicked the tone he used.

“Alright,” he laughed. “I guess I did sound pretty funny.”

_____________________________________________________________

“Let’s just watch it,” Sunny said as she pulled out her laptop.

“But Taeyeon wants to watch it with me,” I whined.

At midnight yesterday/today…?  TYS’s new single and music video were released. The only problem with all of this was that we were still in Japan. We were supposed to go back this morning, but we had a couple more schedules slipped in today and we were flying back in just a few hours. Then tomorrow would be Sunny and I’s last episode of IY2. Wah~!

Sunny and Jessica had been talking about watching the music video all day though, but we didn’t get a chance to. Hell we didn’t even get to listen to the song yet! Now that we were back in our Japan dorm however, we had plenty of time.

“He’ll get over it,” Jessica said.

“Yeah, or just don’t watch it.”

“Unnies can you please keep it down? It’s past midnight and I need to sleep. You know that’s when-“

“Skin cells regenerate the best,” the three of us replied in unison almost robotically.

“Exactly. So... please?”

“We’ll try Seohyunie, sorry!”

“Thank you, goodnight! Don’t stay up too late,” she said before heading back to her room.

“Were we really being that loud?”

“Tiff you’re always loud…”

Right…

“Holy ,” Jessica said pretty loudly. “It already has almost four million views”

“What? Seriously?”

That’s insane. Four million views in one day?

Omo, is my Taeyeon becoming more popular than me?

“We’ll it’s about to be four million and one. I’m pushing play.”

“No, don’t,” I called out, but it was too late. Jessica had already hit play.

I watched the little opening scene that was now playing and saw Taeyeon looking adorable.

“Screw it,” I sighed. “I’ll just have to make it up to him later.” Jessica scoffed.

“You two are so gross.” I just laughed. Omo.

I wasn’t even thinking about it that way… until now. I grinned.

“Whatever. Ah~! Look how cute he is,” I almost squealed when his face took over the screen. I heard Sunny and Jessica giggle too when Soo and Yuri popped up.

Oh my god. We were such girls.

No, we were fan girls… Omo!

Suddenly the music started and I heard…wait a minute. Was that Taeyeon?

 

 [Taeyeon]
I want to be your oppa
I’m so hungry for your love
I want to be your oppa
I’ll have you, just watch

“Daebak…” Taeyeon looked so… so y singing like this. Wah~!

[Sooyoung]
Why are you shaking up my heart?
Why are you shaking up my heart?
Why are you shaking up my heart?
Shaking up, shaking up

[Yuri] (Dad!)
[T] Just how exactly did dad
ask ([Y]mom) [T] out? Should I write you
a letter? What is this? I become
like dust in front of you

I squealed again at his ’rapping,’ if you could even call it that. I mean it was nothing compared to what Sooyoung is doing, but it was still the most adorable thing in the world.

My precious little sweet Taetae acting like a bad boy? Aigo~! I could definitely handle a month of him performing this. It was going to be amazing and not to mention a bit of a turn on…

 

[S]
You make me so angry and mad for no reason.
I’m serious but you make me into a loser,
who picks fights with you.
Why do I care so much about you?
You’re making a big boy act like a little kid
But I’ll turn things around.
From just knowing each other to becoming lovers

 [Y]
If it’s with you,
I think I can go to a good college
ABCDEFGH Hakuna Matata
Your profile picture is the same
but why do I keep checking it?
But don’t misunderstand,
I’m not an easy guy

[S]
I’m getting nervous,
I’m getting nervous
[T] Who are you? [S] Are you that great?
[Y] Why do you keep teasing me?
Just stop now, hold up, hold up

[T] Hold me tight before I kiss you
Before my heart lets you go
[S] Say what you want
Say what you want
[Y] What is it that you really want?

[T] Hold me tight before I kiss you
Before my heart lets you go
[S] Say what you want
Say what you want
[Y] What is it that you really want?

[S]
Why are you shaking up my heart?
Why are you shaking up my heart?
Why are you shaking up my heart?
Shaking up, shaking up

[Y]
A bad bad girl on the outside
An even more bad bad girl on the inside
You’ll regret it if you let go of a guy like me
You checked my text message
but you didn’t press send
The “1″ vanishes, making me so anxious
Maybe I should buy a GPS navigation
([Y&S] quickly quickly quickly)
I keep trying to appeal to you
([Y&S]  trying trying trying)
Real feelings? ([Y&S] I got ‘em)
Endurance? ([Y&S] I got ‘em)
The only thing I don’t have
is your beauty beauty beauty ahh~!

[S]
How should I change for you? Hold up.
Push and pull? Playing mind games?
I don’t know how to do that
But if you’re ever sick,
don’t call 911 but call me
Tell me to cry, I’ll cry, tell me to smile,
I’ll smile, tell me to roll around,
I’ll roll around

[S]
I’m getting nervous,
I’m getting nervous
[T] Who are you? [S] Are you that great?
[Y]Why do you keep teasing me?
Just stop now, hold up, hold up

 [T] Hold me tight before I kiss you
Before my heart lets you go
[S] Say what you want
Say what you want
[Y] What is it that you really want?

[T] Hold me tight before I kiss you
Before my heart lets you go
[S] Say what you want
Say what you want
[Y] What is it that you really want?

 

“Ugh,” I voiced. I saw the girl that was in the video come out and Taeyeon. I could only guess where this was going…

Seriously. Why can’t I feature in one of their MVs?

 

[Taeyeon]
I want to be your oppa~
Why don’t you know my heart for you?
Even if you ignore me~
Even if you act cold~, I can’t push you out of my mind~
I want to be your oppa~
I will be your man, just watch
So that my heart can touch yours
I will run to you right now~


[T&Y]
Hold me tight before I kiss you ([T] Yeah~)
Before my heart lets you go ([T] Let’s you go~)
[S] Say what you want
Say what you want
[Y] What is it that you really want? ([T] Oooh~)


[T&Y] Hold me tight before I kiss you
Before my heart lets you go
[S&T] Say what you want
Say what you want
[All] What is it that you really want?

 

They hit their ending pose and I only could think of one thing to say.

“Play it again.”

We speechlessly played it a few more times.

Taeyeon’s high notes in the end were so great too, ugh. I just couldn’t handle how great he was. I was seriously blown away. I couldn’t wait to hear them live.

Ugh. Our children better get his singing skills.

“I love it,” Sunny admitted.

“Me too. Taeyeon is just so… so y here.”

“So is Yuri. Gah, why is he so awkward with me when he’s that confident the rest of the time?”

“That is a good question, but I have an even better one,” I started. “Are you two boyfriend and girlfriend yet or what?” I was so curious, and this is the first time she’s even brought him up without us asking.

I don’t know why she was being so secretive about him. It’s not like I was. Okay, maybe Sunny was a little bit, but nothing compared to this.

“Aniyo, but-“

“Have you two kissed?”

“Of course we have Sunny.” Well that had to be a good sign, right? “Everyone knows we did on ‘Wild Romance.’”

Wrong.

“So you haven’t kissed off of the show yet?” She shook her head.

“Well the next time you two go on a date, just kiss him,” Sunny suggested.

“What? I can’t just kiss him? What if he doesn’t want me to?”

“All guys want to be kissed Jessi.” I laughed.

“She’s right. It’s one of Taeyeon’s favorite things to do. Plus Tae said Yuri liked you too, so I think you should.” She looked at us warily.

“How?”

“What do you mean how,” Sunny asked incredulously. “Do you want me to show you?” I laughed again. That would surely be a sight that I’d never forget…

“Ugh, Sunny! That’s not what I meant! Do I just kiss him first thing or like… what?”

“Just do it whenever you get the urge to kiss him.”

“Whenever I get the urge?” Sunny hummed. I mean that did seem like a pretty good plan.

If I did that though, I don’t think Taeyeon and I would be talking to each other for at least an hour…

“I’m gonna do it.”

Wait what?

“Seriously?” She hummed. “Next time you come home from a Yuri date we better have details.”

“Maybe,” she said coolly.

“Jess~ you have to! I tell you guys everything you ask about Taeyeon!”

“Yeah and some things we don’t wanna know!” I grinned. Ahha!

“I’ll tell you all the little details about Taeyeon and I if you don’t tell us any,” I threatened.

“You wouldn’t.” I cocked an eyebrow.

“Last time, Taeyeon used his tongue and he-“

“Yah, stop! Stop,” Jessica called out with her hands raised. “You win.” I grinned. “I’ll tell you if we kiss.”

“When,” I corrected.

“Ugh, fine. When,” she mocked. “I’m going to bed.” We told her goodnight and she went in to the same room Seo was sleeping in. Sunny hit replay on the music video that was still pulled up on the laptop. Oh god, I could watch this like twenty more times and not get tired of it. Sunny suddenly turned toward me.

“So… what did he do?”

____________________________________________________________

I hope I didn't disappoint with the second half!
If I did please let me know!

I hope you continue to subscribe/upvote.^^
If you have any suggestions don't be afraid to tell me, I welcome them.^^
Also please don't be afraid to leave a comment!
Reading all of them is my favorite part!

Thank you all for reading this!

 

The song I used this chapter was BTS's 'Boy in Luv'