Yong’s Soccer Match

Be My Wife

Some line in this chapter will be Author's POV. I hope you won't get confuse.

Please comment. i really want to know your feedback. Kamsahamnida. ^__^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Goal!!!! The audience scream and celebrate Yong’s  goal.

"I knew he will strike one."

"Yeah, me too."

"I've told you already dear, Yonghwa is good at soccer."

"Yes mom. I remember that you are his number one fan. That line is predicted to come from you. Hehehe"

"Is it eomonim?"

"Yes oppa. She will drag me too."

"No I'm not. She will cry if I didn’t let her come with me. She will sulk and call Yonghwa to persuade me on bringing her along."

"Hahaha. I don’t know you are such a cry baby Shin."

"Hey, I'm not ok."

"Yes  you are."

"Mom!!"

"Alright. Alright I'm just joking."

"But I really cry once oppa. Right mom? Is it last year?"

"Yes Jaejoong ah. She is very sick when Yonghwa had his final match last year. Her temperature won't drop. She throw tantrums and force me to bring her there. Her dad also try to prevent her from going but she cries continuously and made us losts words. She called Yonghwa and said that we don’t love her anymore. Lastly, we gave up and bring her along covered up with thick blanket."

"Is she so stubborn eomonim?"

"Right. They are inseparable. Very loyal to each other. They didn’t hide anything. They share everything. I’m so glad that you are Yonghwa’s hyung. You can understand the closeness between them. If it was another person, I doubt he will let them be that close.”

“Mom, I want to go to the restroom for a while.”

“Alright dear. Careful.”

After shinhye left to the restroom, Jaejoong and Mrs Park continue their conversation.

“ I’m not that possessive eomonim. I know what is right and what is wrong. They knew each other long before I came into her life. I’m not going to be the wall between their friendship. Who says a boy and a girl cannot be best friend must take them as example.”

“ You are absolutely correct young man. “

“ She got a unique character. But I wonder why other student don’t want to mingle with her.”

Mrs Park  let out a sigh.

“That’s how  the student in this school behave Jaejoong, we cannot change their tradition. They will not accept transfer student in their group. She is a good daughter Jaejoong ah. I’m not praising her because she is my daughter  but she is very calm and sincere. She don’t want to show her sadness. She will be very loyal to you. I hope you won't break her heart.”

“Ill promise you eomonim.  I'll love her till the end of my life.”

“I put my trust on you handsome boy. “

" Thanks for trusting me eomonim."

Shinhye came back to the bench running.

“Mom,let’s go to the car pack. Yongie will be there right after he change his clothes.”

“Sit down first. When did you come dear? I didn’t realize you were here.”

“I came quickly after Yonghwa's call. Why? Do you talk bad about me?”

“ How did you know? You are so sharp. We talks many things about you. Mostly your bad qualities. Right Jaejoongie?”

“ Aniya Shin, how can we talk about something that not even exist?”

“ I know mom will never talk bad about me. Now palli! Yong will be waiting long if we didn’t go now.”

“You know now what I mean about both of them right?”

“Yes eomonim, they indeed are inseparable.”

They laugh together and walks to the car park hand in hand. Shinhye in between Mrs Park and Jaejoong.

                                                                                              ***

We are in the car,mom is driving while i sits beside her. Both Yong and Jae Oppa is at the back seat.

“Yonghwa, when will your parents come back to Korea? It’s been 3 month right?”

“ Yes eomonim, they will be here before Christmas.”

“Really? So you will spend Christmas with your parents this year. That will be fun.”

“ Sure it will be. This will be the first year Hyung celebrates it with omma and appa. They are not here the first and second year hyung live with us.”

“Chincha? So have fun my boys.”

“Thanks eomonim.”

Both of them answers chorusly.

“So where do you want to eat champion?”

“Won’t you ask Shinhye today?”

“Today is your day, so we will follow your preference Yongie yaa. You make the decision.”

“ Is  that so? I feel like I want to eat sushi.”

“ lets go to Ganji Sushi then.”

*I JUST POST THE RESTAURANT BASED ON RESEARCH SINCE I’M NOT KOREAN.*

“ Anywhere you want eomonim.”

Ganji Sushi is a convyeor-belt type restaurant, you will see all sorts of sushi go round in front of your eyes. Only the freshest ingredients are used and there are various of selections. we can choose based on our preference.

We talked about the soccer match when Dad arrived. This is the second time Dad meet Jae Oppa. It's a relief dad approve our relationship. Jaejoong Oppa really scared when Dad ask to meet him.

"Ottokeh princess. Your father is strict. I'm nervous. Will he accept me as your boyfriend? What if he disapprove me?"

I can see sweats began to form on his forehead. I squeeze his hand to give him a little comfort.

“ This is my first time Shin. I can’t imagine how abeoji will reacts.”

I'm nervous too but I can't show my nervousness to him. 

" Oppa, Yongie always said that you are cool and he wanted to be like you. How can you be his role model if you get scared now? If he know you behave like this, i think he will be dissapointed."

"Is that so Shinnie?"

I just nod. Most of my words are true.

“Take this as a challenge in life Oppa. If you can’t face my dad, how will you face your business partner  in future?”

Jae Oppa stood up while never letting my hand go.

“ Let’s go Shin. I’ll show how much I love you to your dad. I will beg to him if he didn’t approve our relationship. I will never let go your hand in any situation.”

It was a tense situation at their first meeting. Dad was giving him a hard time. But after a few hours of talking seriously, dad accept our relationship. He jokingly  says that Jae Oppa pass first qualification round.

After that day, Jae Oppa came to my house occasionally but never get chance to meet dad as he always busying himself in his office. But dad will ask about him when we eats dinner.

Now their relationship had gotten better. They can jokes around freely without burden and dad always give Jae Oppa tips about how to handle business even in this Sushi Resto. They really unstoppable when it comes to business. That’s how business man spends their time at party I guess.

We went back home at 5 o’clock in the evening. Dad offer to sends them while I go home with mom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I post triple chapter today because I think I wont be able to update tomorrow. Sorry if it is a very boring chapter. I hope you will bear with me. I just don’t want to stray far from the actual story.

Lastly, goodnight and kamsahamnida.