Love

Be My Wife

 

 

 

“Oppa.”

Sulli wake Minho up excitedly. She smiles and shakes her husband's body.

“Oppaaa.”

She called louder. Minho open his eyes lazily and look at his wife before he glance at the alarm clock.

“Wae? Let’s sleep neh. It’s still 3.00 in the morning.”

He answers in a hoarse voice.

“Oppa. I want to say something.”

Sulli shakes his body when she saw Minho started to close his eyes.

Minho shoves his blanket away and sit down facing Sulli. She still smiling happily.

“Tell me.”

“Let’s go to Busan.”

“Deh?”

Sulli nods.

“Let’s go to Busan. I feel like going there.”

Minho sighs.

“Yeobo, did you just wake me up at 3.00 in the morning to say that you want to go to Busan?”

Sulli smiles cutely. She looks so energetic despites the time.

“Deh. Wae oppa?”

“You can always say it when I wake up honey.”

Sulli lowered her head.

“I had interrupt you right oppa? Mianhe.”

Minho scolds himself in his mind for not being sensitive of the situation. He should aware that she acts out of her control. He tilts her chin and kisses her lips.

“Kenchana, I’ll tell appa that I’ll be taking leave neh. We will go to Busan according to your wish.”

Sulli’s face lit up with a smile. She hugs Minho.

“Thank you, oppa. Go back to sleep neh.”

“Deh, you sleep too. Come here.”

Sulli lean to him and put her head on his chest. Minho put his arms around her and kisses her hair before they drifted to sleep again.

                                                                       ***

“Yeobo, appa is not home.”

“Ara. Appa had gone to work.”

Minho nods his head before he unloaded their luggage from the car. Sulli open the door and walks inside the house and he follows her from behind. He put the bag in Sulli’s room and walks down to the living room.

“Sulli ya. Where did you go?”

Minho looks around the living room and kitchen but can’t find her anywhere. He walks out and saw Sulli that was standing in the small garden at the backyard.

“Here you are. I’ve been looking for you inside. What are you looking at?”

“Oppa. Look over there.”

Sulli pointed at one house not far from her backyard. Minho copy her view and look at it.

“It’s seem like it’s my house.”

He paused and turn to Sulli.

“Am I right?”

Sulli smiles and nods.

“Deh. It’s your house. I’ll be standing right there.”

She pointed to a stool.

“To look at you.”

She blushes as she utter the word.

Minho smiles. He went to the stool and stand on it.

“Right. You can saw my house clearly from here.”

Sulli walks to him.

“I’ve been your stalker since I know about you oppa. Since you will come back later than me, I’ll finish my works and stand here to see if you are back.”

“Gurae? I should have met you since then Sulli ya. We will both stand on a stool to look at each other.”

He chuckles and jumps down from the stool.

“Oppa, let’s take a walk in our school.”

“Okay.”

He answers shortly.

                                                           ***

Sulli and Minho were in the soccer field of their school. School was closed for today but since Sulli know the security ahjussi really well, he let them in.

 “Oppa.”

“Deh yeobo.”

Minho just look at their intertwined finger and plays with it.

“This is where I will sit when you are having your match or even training.”

Minho look at her in disbelieve. The seat was at the far end of the audience seats.One can't even see the players well.

“Chinca? This was too far.”

Sulli nods.

“Silly right?”

Minho did not answer. He just stares at her lovingly and shakes his head.

“When I know you had transferred to Seoul, I too always pass by your house to see if you came back. People will do many silly things when they were in love chagiya.”

Sulli leans her back to the chair and caresses her baby bump.

“Who can imagine that a fangirl that always look at you from afar will be carrying your baby now oppa.”

“Deh Sulli ya. I’m so thankful to you.”

She stood up quickly and grin to Minho.

“Slowly yeobo. Careful.”

Minho shows his worried face.

“Mian. Let’s go to my class.”

“Deh. Walk slowly.”

Sulli hold Minho’s arm and lean on it.

“Deh oppa.“

Sulli walks to her previous seat on the class and sit on in.

“This is my seat.”

Minho walks to her and sits on the table.

“Is it? Why do you sit at the back?”

“I’m the tallest oppa. The kids complain that they can’t see what is written on the board.”

“They were just jealous. My wife got the perfect figure to be a model.”

He chuckled and pinches her nose.

“Sulli ya, why do you want to go to Busan all of the sudden?”

“Molla. I think of Busan straightly after I open my eyes yesterday.”

Sulli let out a small laugh. Minho laughs while caressing her hair.

“Do you want to go home? It will get dark in a while.”

Sulli pouts.

“I want to stay few minutes more.”

She starts to sulk.

“Arasseo sweetheart, I’m just afraid that you will get tired.”

Sulli changes her expression. She smiles again.

“My wife, your emotion is so unpredictable.”

Minho speaks in his mind while his gaze followed Sulli who starts to tour her classroom.

Minho was relieved when Sulli stops getting mad at him like last month.  Even though she is moody at a time, but it was not worse like before.

He was so shock when he found Sulli crying in their bathroom when he came back from office few weeks ago. She was crying so hard that her eyes started to get puffy. When he asks her the reason, she says that she was crying because she misses Joonie. She only got better when Minho drove her to Aunt Nana’s house that night.

He called her omma the next day to talk about Sulli.

“Son, it’s normal for her to act like that during this period. She will get sensitive often. Do your best to understand her. You must remember that she didn’t do that because she hates you. You must be patient.”

From that day onwards, Minho will do his best to cheer her up. He fulfills all her needs and always stays by her side. He doesn’t mind sleeping on the couch when Sulli asks him to. But he didn’t sleep long on it. Sulli came to him and apologize after an hour.

“Oppa. Let’s grab some food. Your baby is hungry.”

Sulli smiles sweetly while caressing her stomach. Minho smile and walks to his wife. He hugs her waist lovingly before heading out to his car.

                                                           ***

“Omma.”

“Deh Yong. I’m in the kitchen.”

Yonghwa walks to the kitchen with lazy steps. He went to the counter and sat down.

Mrs. Jung glances at his son and chuckle.

“Why are you showing me that face darling?”

“Shinnie is still in school.”

“So?”

“Omma!”

“Omo, why are you shouting?”

“Mian omma.”

“Kenchana. But why are you feeling this down?”

“I ask her out today, she had agreed but she cancel it in last minutes.”

“She is a responsible teacher darling. You know how passionate she is towards her career.”

“Ara, but today is our anniversary.”

“What? You had just married for 6 weeks.”

Yonghwa roll his eyes.

“It’s our friendship anniversary omma.”

“Ahh.”

Mrs. Jung answers shortly before she washes the glass in the sink.

“Omma, you too didn’t care about it? I’m going to my room.”

Yonghwa stood up and walks to his room.

He dumps his body to the bed and crosses his arm on his forehead. He takes out his phone from his pocket to see if his wife had sent him any message. He sighs when there were no single messages from Shinhye.

“Did she forget about today since we had been married?”

He murmur and sighs louder. He then stand up and removes his coat and shirts before he went into the bathroom.

                                                                       ***

“Omma, where is he?”

Shinhye asks Mrs. Jung when she can’t hear Yonghwa’s voice anymore.

“He had left upstairs. He was so down dear.”

“Ara. I saw his face earlier.”

Shinhye let out a little laugh and went to the oven. She take out the chocolate cake that she bake earlier and starts to decorate it.

“Why do you want to do it secretely?”

Mrs. Jung asks Shinhye who was doing her best to decorate the cake beautifully.

“I want to surprise him omma. You know how Yong is right? He will cool down right away when he found out.”

“Deh. Do you want any helps?”

“Kenchana omma. I can do it myself.”

“Okay, I’ll head out then. I’m having dinner with your appa outside. We will be seeing his partner and his wife.”

“Deh omma. Be safe.”

“Deh.”

Shinhye smiles with satisfied when she finishes decorating the chocolate cake.

“Yongie will love this.”

She giggles and put the cake on the counter. She cleans up the kitchen before she heads up to their bedroom with the cake in her hands.

When she steps inside the room, Yonghwa was still in the bathroom.

“Glad that he was still in there.”

She smiles and put the cake on his working table.

She sat down on the edge of the bed with legs crossing and smiling face. She waited for her husband to walk out the bathroom patiently.

Yonghwa walks out few minutes later while drying his wet hair with a towel.

“Why did you do taking so long in the bathroom?”

Shinhye said while crossing her arms.

Yonghwa was startled when he saw Shinhye in the room. He quickly glance on the clock. It’s 3.00 p.m.

“You said that you had extra class for your students.”

He said confusedly.

Shinhye smiles and walks to him. She pecks his cheek like she used to do back then and put her hands around his waist.

“Happy friendships anniversary yeobo.”

She said cutely while winking. Slowly Yonghwa’s face lit a smile.

“You remember?”

“Of course. Girls is more sensitive to those dates than guys sweetheart.”

She smiles.

Yonghwa starts snaking his arms around her waists and pulls her closer. He kisses her forehead, cheeks and lips before staring at her eyes.

“Happy friendships anniversary too my wife.”

He pulls her in a hug before Shinhye pushes him away. Yonghwa wrinkles his forehead.

“Wae?”

“I have a surprise for you.”

Yonghwa smiles.

“What is it?”

“Close your eyes.”

Yonghwa obeys right away. Shinhye took the cake and stand in front of him.

“Open your eyes.”

Yonghwa grin when he saw the cake. He was craving for her handmade cake since last month.

“How do you know I was craving for this cake?”

“Yongie, I know everything about you. You don’t have to say anything.”

“Thank you yeobo ya.”

“You are welcome. Now change to your clothes neh.”

“How about you change it for me?”

Yonghwa smiles mischievously and raises his eyebrows.

“Yah.”

Shinhye blushes.

“I’m joking.”

Shinhye lowered her head and went out.

                                                           ***

Shinhye and Yonghwa was sitting on the floor of their balcony. Shinhye leans her head onto Yonghwa’s chest. Their fingers were locked to each other. They stare at the night sky with smiles plaster on their face.

“Shinnie.”

Shinhye just hum for an answer.

“I’m so happy.”

“Me too.”

“I feel so blessed.”

She agreed that too.

“Me too.”

“I love you.”

“I love you more.”

He chuckled. Shinhye always say that when he says he loves her.

He kissed her hair and hugs her closer.

“Cold?”

Shinhye shakes her head.

“Your warmth can save me from the cool wind.”

Yonghwa smiles happily. Shinhye’s words always make him happy. If it is possible, he wanted to hear to her voice all day long.

“Do you want to move out to our own house?”

Shinhye once again shakes her head.

“I’m happy here. Apart from that, omma and appa always travel. That will leave this house with no one.”

Yonghwa smiles. Shinhye is really reasonable.She always think before she speaks. He nods.

“Okay. We’ll go with your decision.”

Shinhye sigh.

“Wae?”

“Ani. I’m just thinking.”

“Thinking of what?”

“What did Sulli feel now that she is pregnant?”

Shinhye fixed her view to the sky as she said. Yonghwa look at her and saw her cheek started to redden.

He grinned.

He stands up and quickly carries her in bridal style. Shinhye widen her eyes and lock her stare to Yonghwa.

“Why did you?”

Shinhye can’t finishes her question when Yonghwa claimed her lips.

“You have to be pregnant like your sister if you want to know how she feels.”

Yonghwa walks to their bed and put her on the table slowly. He kissed her deeply before he pulls away and look at his wife flushed face.

“What date is today?”

Shinhye look at him in confuse.

“Why?”

“I just need to know the date before I continue so that the night scene during our honeymoon did not happen again.”

Shinhye laughs.

“There is still two weeks to go.”

Yonghwa grins.

Shinhye winks at him and pulls him near for a long kiss.

 

 

 

 

One more chapter to go…

Kamsahamnida for reading and for the lovely comments…

^_^