Honeymoon

Be My Wife

 

 

 

Sulli wakes up early that morning, she squints her eyes when she feels the ray of sunlight entered the room. When she wants to get out of the bed, she feels Minho’s hand resting on her stomach. She turns her head to the sleeping Minho. She smiles.

“My husband.”

She whispers and stare at Minho’s sleeping face smiling. Few minutes later, Minho start to moves. Sulli pretends to sleep as she doesn’t want Minho to know that she was awake.

As soon as he open his eyes, Minho smiles as he was greeted by Sulli’s face. He Sulli’s hair that hid part of her face and smiles when he realizes she was blushing.

He leans to her ears and whispers.

“I know you are awake wifey.”

He chuckled and walk out of the bed. He took his towel and went inside the bathroom.

Sulli became more embarrassed. As soon as she heard the door clicked, she opens her eyes and sat down abruptly.

Her heart was racing.

“How did Oppa knows?”

She turn to the mirror and saw her tomato face.

“Ah. That’s how he knows.”

“Why can’t I stop blushing for the small things?”

She sighs and walks out of the bed. She makes the bed before walking to her bag and take out her clothes. She picks a knee-length dress and smiles at the girly design. Few minutes later, Minho walks out of the bathroom.

“Sorry, I forgot to change my habit.”

Minho smiles sheepishly while drying his wet hair. He walks to his wardrobe and took out a shirt and pants. Minho laughs when he saw Sulli staring at him.

“Go in Sulli. Do you want me to change in front of you?”

She quickly shakes her head and walks inside leaving Minho who was laughing at her.

                                                                              ***

“Where will you have your honeymoon Minho?”

Mrs. Choi asks when they were having breakfast. Mr. Park shakes his head.

“Yeobo. Don’t put your nose in their affair. Why do you want to know?”

“I’m just curious.”

Mrs. Choi glance at her husband and look at Sulli that were smiling.

“Sulli ya. Do you have anywhere to go? Just say it. Minho will bring you there.”

“Obseo omma. Let Oppa make the decision.”

“We will go to Jeju.”

Minho said and smiles.

“Yah. Why don’t you go overseas? You can always go to Jeju when you were free.”

“I only have three more days on leave omma. That’s why I decided to go to Jeju. Sulli will love it right?”

Minho turn to Sulli on his side and smiles. Sulli smiles and nods her head.

“Deh omma. Kenchana. Oppa’s work is more important.”

“See, the kids don’t mind at all.”

Mr. Choi laugh and sips his coffee, not minding his wife’s glares.

“When will you leave?”

“After lunch. I had booked the flight and hotel.”

“Be careful neh. Take good care of my daughter in-law.”

“I will appa.”

“I’m leaving. Have fun.”

Mr. Choi stands up and walks out with Mrs. Choi following behind.

“Sulli, are you really don’t mind for not having our honeymoon oversea?”

“Deh Oppa. I know you were busy. Kenchana.”

She smiles sincerely. Minho holds her hand and caress it with his thumb.

“Pack after you had done neh.”

                                                                                              ***

They entered the Ocean Suite Jeju Hotel after  10 minutes on the road. Minho went to the counter and get their room key. Sulli look around the room in awe. Minho had booked a room landscaping the mountains.

“Like it?”

Minho said breaking the silent.

“Yeh. It’s beautiful.”

Sulli’s eyes were sparkling. Minho sat on the bed and watch Sulli who was standing by the glass window and smiles at the beautiful scenery. Minho then stand and walks to her. He put his hand on her shoulder. Sulli turn to him without fading her smile.

“Let’s start our tour okay.”

“Deh!”

Sulli answers excitedly. Minho chuckled and pick up his camera. He took Sulli’s hand and hold it.

“Kaja.”

Sulli nods and follows Minho’s steps. Minho rented a car and drove to their first destination.

They arrived at Illchul Land. It was a large park. There are a beautiful garden, a cave and tropical plants. The Micheon Cave has a lot of enjoyable and interesting sights. Among the total cave length of 1.7 km, 365 m is opened for public. Seven colors of gold, silver, bronze, red, black, blue and white are potrayed in the natural lava cave. It was so beautiful and really caught their eyes.

They went to the Trick Art Museum next. It is an art museum that has been designed by drawings which were re-created by various combinations of a wall, a floor, a ceiling and a sculpture with the aeroscopic technique.

After spending their times taking various pictures, they went to the Aqua Planet, the biggest aquarium in South Korea. Sulli’s eyes sparkles as she sees the beautiful marine lives.

“Oppa. Isn’t it cute?”

She talks cutely while pointing at the beaver. Minho chuckled and nods. He then capture Sulli’s picture when she teased the creature with funny expressions.

“This is cuter.”

Minho said  to the picture and smiles. They watch the penguin show and laugh on seeing the penguins line up to eat food and jump up the stairs. The otters also gain their interest.

After two hours touring in the Aquarium, they decided to go back to the Hotel.

“You really love the aquarium don’t you?”

Minho said as he sat on one of the chair in their room.

Sulli who was sitting on the bed smiles and straighten her legs.

“I love marine creatures the most Oppa. I really adore how they swam around prettily.”

“Do you want to try scuba diving tomorrow?”

Sulli simply shook her head.

“I can’t swim Oppa. I’m afraid of the sea.”

Minho crooked his mouth to the side. He then smiles when he remember something.

“We can ride the submarine then. You can see them swimming right besides you.”

“Chinca? Is there anything like that?”

Minho smiles at his wife.

“Sure. Jeju have everything Sulli. Let’s ride it tomorrow okay.”

“Deh Oppa. Gomawo.”

“Don’t thank me too often Sulli ya. I’m your husband right. I will do anything to make you happy.”

Minho smiles tenderly at her.

“And be your usual self around me. I’m still the old Choi Minho. I won’t act differently just because I had became your husband.”

“Deh Oppa.”

“Good girl. Now, what do you want to eat? Let me ordered it.”

“You can make the choosing Oppa. I eat anything.”

Sulli laugh and stands up.

“Where are you going?”

“Bathroom Oppa. I want to freshen up.”

“Ah. Deh.”

Sulli smiles and walks to the bathroom while Minho ordered their dinner.

                                                                              ***

They went to the port early. They took the first ride that morning. Since it was one of the tourists attractions, they can see many tourists. The submarine for tourists in Jeju had started from 1988.

They get into the submarine and it starts to submerge a while later. It goes around the Moon Island that has been known as one of the beautiful ocean area and also number one destinations for scuba divers. The ocean creature were fascinating to see. The 70 minutes ride ended in flash of time.

“How is it?”

“It’s jjang Oppa.”

Sulli smiles and put her two thumbs up. Minho laughs and held her hands. They walk to the car happily. Minho was happy that Sulli has loosen herself to him while Sulli was happy because she was with Minho.

“Where do we go next Oppa?”

“Hmm. Let’s see. How about Mini Land. It will feel like we had travel all over the word.”

“Deh Oppa.”

They went to the Mini Land that situated on the Eastern Area of Jeju. Taking over 5 years to complete, Jeju Mini Mini Land is a spacious park featuring miniature versions of famous attractions from around the world. Over 116 architectural wonders and UNESCO World Heritage sites from 50 different countries are represented in the park. To name a few, the park offers miniature Bulguksa Temple, the Statue of Liberty, the Great Wall of China, the Forbidden City, the Leaning Tower of Pisa and so on. The original works are reproduced at 1/15 or 1/30 of their original size. As the first miniature park in Korea, it has become one of the most popular attractions on Jeju Island.

“Jinri.”

As they were strolling and fascinated by the mini buildings hand in hand, they heard someone called Sulli.

Sulli stare at the blonde man that stood in front of them. She wrinkled her forehead, trying to remember him.

“It’s Oppa Jinri ya. Can’t you remember me?”

Sulli smile’s widen when she remember the person. He is the only person that called her with her real name. Even her family did not.

“Hee Oppa.”

Sulli exclaimed excitedly. Heechul went to them and pulls Sulli in a tight hug, leaving Minho dumbfounded.

Minho’s expressions changed. He was irritated.

“How dare he hold my wife that close.”

He fists his hand trying to calm himself down. Heechul release Sulli and stare at her head to toes.

“Omo. You had grown tall. I only recognise you by your face. It remains unchanged since before. Beautiful.”

Heechul praised Sulli, completely forgot that she was there with a man. Sulli blush. Minho become more annoyed at the sight. He cough and pulls Sulli to his side and put his hand around Sulli’s waist possessively. He then held out his hand to Heechul.

“Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Minho. Choi Minho. Sulli’s husband.”

He tried to be natural and smiles at Heechul. Heechul quickly took his hand and shook it.

“Ah yeh. I heard about your marriage from aunt Nana. I’m Heechul. Congratulations.”

He said and releases his hand from Minho’s grip. He turns to Sulli and changes his expression, pretending to be sad.

“Jinri ya, do you know how hurt I was when I heard about it? Why did you marry so early? Why didn’t you wait for me.”

Heechul joked, but Minho can’t tell it. His expression darken. He held Sulli tighter making her face him in flash. Sensing the change in Minho, Sulli quickly laugh at Heechul.

“Oppa, don’t joke around. What will happen to unni?”

“Ah right. I totally forgot about her.”

He then let out a big laugh.

“Jinri, I need to go now. Need to catch up with my other friends.”

“Deh Oppa.”

“See you later Jinri. Have a nice day Minho ssi.”

Heechul wave and walks away.

Sulli turn to Minho. He showed a tensed expression.

“Oppa.”

Sulli said nervously. Minho did not answer. His eyes still fixed on Heechul who had walk far away from them.

Sulli touch his hand that was holding her.

“Oppa. Kenchana?”

Sulli asks him carefully. Minho sighs before answering.

“Deh. I’m fine.”

“Heechul Oppa loves to jokes around. He is an Oppa that was close to me back then. He stays next to aunt Nana’s house when I was younger. We often play together when I visits aunt Nana’s house. I hope you won’t mind what he says.”

Sulli explain to Minho about Heechul actions towards her earlier.

Minho smiles and nods.

“It’s alright.”

Sulli smiles. She was relief that Minho did not angry at what happened earlier. They had just started to know each other more deeper. It will be a big problem if Minho get angry.

“Is he her first love that noona had talked about?”

Minho thought while looking at his wife.

 

 

The honeymoon thing is boring right?

Sorry!!

As I had said in my early chapters, I don’t know about Korea or the amazing places.

I heard about the popularity of Jeju Island and I decide  to write about it.

I made a research about the famous places there and write according to my research.

To all Korean readers, I’m sorry if I had wrote wrongly…

*BOW IN ADVANCE*

About the Mini Land, Running Man lover will remember Sulli do her mission when she was teamed up with Haha and Gary. I love the episode so much... Hehehe…

Happy reading and Kamsahamnida…

^_^