Preparation

Be My Wife

 

 

 

Shinhye sigh as she remembers the day. The starts of her misery life. She thought that when she moves back to Seoul he will stop pestering her, but he did not. He announce his presents in Seoul after 4 years through a letter.

“Ottoke mom? I’m afraid he will do something bad.”

“Shinnie, how is he when you saw him?”

“I hardly recognize him mom. I almost cannot believe that he is Jonghyun.”

Mrs. Park sighs. Jonghyun was depressed since his parent divorce to the stage he needs to seek doctor’s help. In that small age, he was going back and forth to the psychiatrist.

“I pitied him dear, but I too was afraid of your safety. What if he did something to you? Why don’t you tell Yonghwa. Maybe he can do something about it.”

“I don’t want to burden him mom. He had suffered enough. I don’t want to drag him in my problem.”

Shinhye palm her face. She wanted to tell Yonghwa really bad, but she can’t. He was having sleepless nights to build the company like how Jaejoong wanted it to be.

“Let’s see what he wants to do mom. I’ll prepare myself.”

Mrs. Park hugs Shinhye and nods.

“Good luck sweetie. You will have mom’s back on you.”

                                                                                              ***

“How is it?”

“Beautiful oppa.”

Sulli looks around the house excitedly. She looks at Minho who was looking at her smiling.

“Oppa. Gomawo.”

“Waeyo? Is it your dream house?”

“Ani. Omma said you hate pink.”

Minho chuckle and walks to Sulli. He rested his hand around her waist and stare into her eyes.

“But my wife loves it. I have to learn to love it too.”

Sulli hugs minho and rested her head on his muscular chest.

“I love you oppa.”

“I love you too. Now, let’s see your favorite place.”

Sulli nods and pulls away from the hug. Minho hold her hand and walks to the kitchen. Once again Sulli was in awe. The kitchen was decorated beautifully. Minho really cares about her liking. She walks to the counter and trace the marble with her finger. She looks at Minho and smiles cutely.

“I feel like I want to cook right away oppa.”

She smiles while checking the cabinets and stove. Minho lean her back on the wall and cross his arm. She just stood there watching his wife in amusement. Her eyes were sparkling as she checks the kitchen utensils one by one.

“Are we done here sweetheart?”

Minho asked after a while. Sulli turn to him and nods her head.

“Deh.”

“Come here.”

Minho held out his hand and Sulli took it gladly. He leans to her ear and whispers.

“We should check our bedroom.”

He smiles and pulls Sulli with him. He open the white door, revealing a big bedroom that was decorated with their wedding pictures on its’ wall. Sulli was touched.

“What do you think?”

“Beautiful oppa. it was so beautiful. The whole thing in this house was beautiful.”

Minho smile adoringly at his wife.

“This is where we will start our new life. Of course I have to make it beautiful.”

Sulli  smiles.

“My husband is really thoughtful. Gomawo oppa.”

Minho nods his head and smiles.

“Let’s invite noona and hyung along with the elders for the house-warming party this weekend neh.”

“Deh oppa. Let’s do that.”

 

 

 

Short Update..

Sorry!!!