Jung Yong Hwa

Be My Wife

"Shin! Do you know that I’ll be pair with you for the history course?"

"Yes! Teacher told me already. So when are we going to start discussing? I’m really excited. Kekeke."

"Heyy. History princess. I know you are really into history but cool down will you. we will start it tomorrow because I really need to attend the soccer practise this evening. The competition will be held next week. The coach will turn me upside down if I don’t show up today."

"Hahaha. Alright Yongie yaa. I understand your passion towards soccer. Ill try to search something today instead. You can go to your training."

"No Shinnie, you come with me. Watch we train today. You usually stayback alone at school until 5 right. Come on please!!! Please!! Please!!" He plead with cute face.

"Ok. But you go first. Ill come after I borrow some books from library."

"Alright madam. Kekeke. I’ll sleep a little now. I’m so tired. Yesterday’s practice drained 90% of my energy. Wake me up when teacher came arasseo!"

"Arasseo. Just sleep."

He really is tired. He let a little snore a moment after he put his head onto the table.

That’s Jung Yong Hwa. My best friend at this school since my first day here. I don’t think I can survive my first week if not because of him. He always protect me from those senior girl.He is such a playful guy. Always do something unpredictable. We argue sometimes but  who can get mad at that face for long?  But its really fun being with him. He loves soccer and he play as a striker. Apart from that he also into basketball. But that doesn’t make him neglect studies. Although he is immature, he know how to divide his time between his hobbies and study. He is indeed smart. He is quite famous among other player because of his cute face. He is adorable. Many girls often target me to  be the postgirl and sending many gift to him. Some girls dislike me because I’m close to him.

Yeah, we always stick together like a gum. If there is me,there will be Yonghwa. He never leave me alone. He will spend time with me after school everyday. We share many things and we getting closer day by day.Only these past 2 months we didn’t have chance to spend time together because he is too busy with his training.

And because of that I think Jaejoong oppa makes his move towards me. My mind flew towards Jaejoong again. I just can’t get enough thinking of him. But I suddenly erase that thought when the teacher enter the class. I cannot neglect my studies. My parents often advice me to not neglect my studies after they knew I’m dating Jaejoong. They always  say that someone will only be respected if they study well, have good manners and respect other people. They such a supportive parents and I’m proud to be their daughter.

“Yah Jung! Wake up.”

He stretch with a little grumble.

“ Why did she so fast today? I just closed my eyes for a second.”

“You sleep for 10 minutes pabo.”

The Literature teacher spot us talking. She ask Yonghwa to read the Sonnet 18 poem to the whole class.

Yonghwa get up lazily and step in front.

*AUTHOR NOTE*

THIS POEM IS CALLED ‘SONNET 18’ THAT WAS WRITTEN BY WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE. I LOVE READING HIS POEM AND I DECIDED TO INCLUDE THIS POEM IN THIS CHAPTER SO THAT YOU CAN CORRELATE IT WITH THE LOVE STORY. THANK YOU.

SONNET 18

Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day?

Thou art more lovely and more temperate.

Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,

And summer’s lease hath all too short a date:

Sometimes too hot the eye of heaven shines,

And often is his gold complexion dimm’d:

And every fair from fair sometimes declines,

By chance, or nature’s changing course, untrimm’d

But thy eternal summer shall not fade

Nor lose possession of that fair thou ow’st:

Nor shall Death brag thou wand’rest in his shade,

When in eternal lines to time thou grow’st.

So long as man can breathe or eyes can see,

So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.

The whole class applause at how he deliver the poem. He is seriously talented. Can read out the poem beautifully even when he is sleepy.

“Shinhye, will you please come in front and explain to us about this poem? “

I know that I’m the next person who will be called in front by Miss Jane after Yonghwa. It was her punishment to students who was talking in her class. Lucky me, and I'm so thankful to Jae Oppa because he give me this poem. I spend my time last night to understand the poem.

“ Sure miss. “

I step in front and stood besides Yonghwa.

“The poem is about love and beauty. The poet begins the poem with a question and a comparison. The poet asks whether he should compare his beloved to a day in summer. The poet, however realizes that his beloved is more beautiful and gives a number of reason why.”

“That was impressive Shinhye. Would you mind to continue.”

“Sure.”

“In summer, the winds can be too rough, windy and hot. Also, summer does not last forever, as a summer’s day turn into night, and summer passes into autumn. However, the poet goes to say that his beloved’s beauty will never fade in time.”

I paused a little. Miss jane still locks her eyes towards me while Yonghwa and the whole class pay their full attention at me.

“ The poet then concludes by saying that the beloved will never “die” because everyone who reads Sonnet 18 will know of the beauty of the beloved. Therefore, the beloved will “never die”.

“That’s all miss.”

“Alright, let’s clap for both of them class. This is how my students should be. Always be prepared before I start any lesson. And congratulations. I didn’t expect you to know the meaning of this poem Park Shinhye.”

“ I had read that poem before miss. “

“ Good, go back to your seats. Class, make sure you finish your homework and put them on my table on tomorrow morning. “

“Yes miss.”

She leave the class after giving us the questions about the poem. As soon as she step out from the door, the class begin to chat as usual.

“Shin, you are so genius! How can you memorise love poem? And its meaning too. Ridiculous. Its so not you.“

“ Someone give me the poem yesterday. I really eager to know the meaning, so I do some research.”

“ What do you mean by someone? Do I know that someone? Is it him or her? Palli tell me huh. Why do I feel like that someone is a boy? It’s a boy right Shin? Omo. You got a boyfriend already? Just how long did I left you alone? Arghh I’m going crazy.”

“Calm down Yongie. How can I answer that many questions? Oh it’s time for your favourite P.E class right? Come on let’s get going.”

I left him and walk away quickly.

“ Yah, do you think I can’t catch up with you? Im faster than you.”

As expected. I know he will not leave my side before I tell him everything.

“ Yah Jung Yonghwa, you should see your face right now. It’s so funny.”

“ Is my face that important right now? Shin yaa, tell me.”

I stopped walking and so do Yonghwa. He still looked at me demanding an answer.

“ Arasseo I’ll tell you.”

“ Yes! That’s my Shinnie. Palli tell me.”

“ But not now. Do you want to get beaten if I tell you now? “

He looked surprised but then he realized what I mean and retreat a few steps backwards towards the door.

“ Yah Shin, look what you did to me! You must tell me or else I’ll never let you get away.”

He sprint away quickly with his red face. Do you wonder why? He step insides girls changing room. It’s a relief there was no one inside yet. He will be in trouble if there are girls in here. Who will let out a prey that going into trap? His fans will surrounds him like a swarm of bees.

Then group of girls started to came inside the changing room. I changed my clothes and went out.