They Met

Be My Wife

“Yah kid. Guess who I saw?”

“Who hyung? Your future girlfriend?”

“Aniya.”

“Ex-girlfriend?”

“Aish. Ani.”

Minho laugh when he heard Jinki scold him from the other line.

“Mian hyung. I was just joking. So, who is it?”

“Sulli.”

“Who hyung?”

“Are you deaf for staying in Seoul? It’s Sulli. S U L L I.”

Jinki spell the words.

“Are you sure hyung? You are not joking right.”

“Deh Minho ya. I saw her when I was on my way back from the supermarket.”

“But hyung. She is in Seoul.”

“That’s why I was confused Minho. I went to ask her. And I am 100% sure that it was her. I had quite long conversation with her.”

” Hyung! You talk? Seriously?”

“Yah. What makes you doubt? We talk for few minutes.”

“What did you talk about? Did she say anything about her school?”

“Deh Minho ya. It’s been a waste for you to go there looking for her. She had transfer back here. She said that Seoul is too urban for her. She is not comfortable there.”

Jinki said with an evil smile. He wants to prank Minho. He success when the other line was silent. After few seconds,he heard Minho sigh.

“Really hyung? Ottoke? I can’t leave the team right now?”

Jinki start laughing. Minho had believe him.

“Hyung. Why did you laugh? Are you that happy seeing me like this?”

Minho start to feel annoyed when Jinki did not stop laughing.

“Hyung. I’ll hang up if you don’t stop laughing.”

“Okay. Okay. Mian. I was just joking. She is here for holiday. Remember she still got a family here. Don’t you think that she wants to spend Christmas with family?”

“Really hyung? Ahh. I can’t think about that. I can’t think straight nowadays. Sorry to speak rudely to you earlier.”

“Don’t apologize. I was the one who makes you act like that. So, good luck neh. She will get back there after two days.”

“Deh hyung. Gomawo.”

“It’s nothing. Do well at the match and sends my regards to your beautiful noona.”

“Eyy hyung. Don’t try. I’ll never let you come close to her.”

“You are so petty.”

“I know.” Minho laugh.

“Okay Minho,I’ll hang up. See you later neh.”

“Deh hyung. Bye.”

Minho puts his phone on the bed and lie down. He stared at the ceiling smiling like crazy.

“What did you do at me? I can’t think rationally. I never fall with Jinki hyung prank before. I really need to find you.”

Minho mumbled.

“Who? Girlfriend?”

It was Shinhye who ask him.

“Ani noona. What are you doing in here?”

“Yong is here. He said you ask him to come.”

“Yonghwa hyung? Great. i’ve been waiting for him since morning. He only came here now?”

“Don’t scold him or I will hit you. He was busy today.”

“Aww. So sweet of you taking care of him. If Jae hyung heard you, he will think that you both cheat behind him. Even I think that you fits Yonghwa hyung more that Jae hyung.”

“Yah. Don’t say that.”

Shinhye tried to hit minho but he succeed to ran out of the room quickly. She chase him until downstairs. Minho run around Yonghwa who was standing at the living room trying to not get caught by Shinhye.

“Hyung. Hold her please. This noona had gone crazy.”

“You are the crazy one.  Saying those things to your noona.”

Yonghwa who was just watching ask Shinhye after he caught her shoulder. He looks at Shinhye angry face.

“What did he say Shin?”

Shinhye and Minho look at each other.

“Ani. Nothing.”

They answer chorusly. Yonghwa laugh and shakes his head. He then release his grip on her shoulder.

“Then you both can stop running around me. You make me dizzy.”

“Mian Yong. Sit down. I’ll make you delicious coffee.” Shinhye said while smiling sweetly.

“Deh. Make it two. I don’t want my coffee being stolen.”

Yonghwa said while looking at Minho who smiling.

“Ara. I’ll do it. Wait for a while neh.”

Shinhye walks to the kitchen leaving the two boys in the living room. There were just three of them right now as her parents gone to a party. She came back with two coffee.

“Thanks noona. The aroma is so heaven.”

“You are welcome. Just continue your conversation. I won’t bother you.”

Shinhye turn to Yonghwa.

“Yong, ask me if you want anything neh.”

“Okay Shin.”

As expected, Yonghwa and Minho talks about the upcoming soccer match and followed by playing soccer games.

“Aish this two. I’ve been left alone again.”

Shinhye sigh and went to her room.

                                                                                              ***

“Unni. How are you?”

“Sulli ah. I missed you. I’m fine. How are you my adorable sister?”

Sulli and Shinhye hugs each other tightly. The scene of them hugging look like a lost sisters who met after long time.

Mrs. Park who came from the kitchen laugh at the sight.

“Sulli dear. When did you arrive?”

They break their hug and Sulli gives a quick hug to Mrs. Park.

“Just now mom. I come here straight after unloading my bags from the car.”

“You should rest a bit first Sulli ah. It’s been a long journey.”

“Kenchana mom. I had promise right?”

Mrs. Park smile lovingly to Sulli. Shinhye broke the silence by asking about Sulli’s brother.

“Where is Joonie Sulli ah? I miss him too.”

“He is asleep unni. Maybe he is too tired.”

“Ahh. I miss him.”

“I miss him too.” Mrs. Park said.

“He miss you too mom, unni. He ask about you several times a day.”

“Is it? Ah. So cute.” Shinhye said

“Stay for lunch dear. I will cook your favourite foods.”

“Deh mom.”

They cook together happily. Sulli tells them about her Christmas celebration with her father. Eventhough her mother is not alive, they still celebrate it happily as her mother wanted them to. They talks about many things and the cooking finished in no time.

“Wow mom. the smell was awesome. I’m hungry now.” Sulli said with aegyo.

“We can eat now. Shin dear, go and sets the table.”

“Deh mom.”

“I’ll help you unni.”

After setting up the table, Shinhye walks upstairs.

“Wait for a while Sulli. I want to see if the lazy bum had wake up.”

Mrs. Park laugh at Shinhye’s words. Sulli was curious on who does Shinhye refer to.

“Who mom is it? Chun Oppa?”

“Ani. He had went back a day after Christmas. It’s my sister’s son.”

Sulli was shocked. She had forgotten that she saw Minho before.

“How can I forget about him being here? Aish pabo!”

Sulli scold herself for her carelessness. Mrs. Park saw Sulli’s sudden.

“Wae Sulli? Something happen.”

Sulli lift up her head and smiles.

“Aniyo mom. Just curious.”

Sulli decided to just face him. She can’t hide forever.

“Maybe he does not even remember me.”

Sulli thought and smile. Few minutes later, Shinhye walks down with her hair drenched in water. Mrs. Park who saw that start laughing. Sulli turns and can’t help but laugh too.

“Omo. What happen dear?”

“Minho did this.”

“Aishh you too. Can’t you stop fighting for a while?”

Minho walks to the dining room with a towel in his hand laughing. He walks to Shinhye and starts to dry her hair with the towel. Shinhye just stood there pouting.

“Mian noona. Why did you hold that bowl? I was planning to scared you. I didn’t expect you will bring the bowl with you.”

“Yah, I think you are still sleeping. I want to wake you up.”


“So, you plan to spill the water at me? You are cruel noona. See what happen.”

Shinhye glare at Minho. He laugh again when he sees Shinhye angered face.

“Stop it you two. We still have her here.”

Mrs. park point at Sulli. Shinhye pouts again when she sees Sulli look down.

“Her? Who ahjumma?”

“Shinhye’s friend and my unborn daughter.”

Minho didn’t look at the girl who sits in front of Mrs. Park. He continue drying Shinhye’s hair. Shinhye stands and slap his hand off the towel and dry it herself. She walks to Sulli and sits besides her. She smiles and start to introduce both of them.

“Sit down first Minho ya.”

Minho took the place that Shinhye was sitting earlier and turn his attention to her. He glance at the girl and start feeling weird. Sulli did not lift her head for even an inch.

“Why does her hair look familiar? Why did my heart feel this way?”

Minho speaks in his mind.

“Minho, this is Sulli. My best girlfriend and my dearly sister. Look up Sulli ya.”

Slowly, Sulli lift her head,staring straight at Minho.That face of Sulli was enough to make Minho’s jaw drops.

“At last, I meet you.” Minho mumbles.

“Nice to meet you again Minho sunbaenim.” Sulli said nervously.

“Nice to meet you too Sulli.” Minho answeres still in a daze.

Shinhye and Mrs. Park was dumbfounded.

“You know each other?”

They asked simultaneously.

 

 

 

 

Okay they met.

Sorry for dragging this story too long.

I will skip to their college life starting chapter 21 okay.

Kamsahamnida for your patience and Happy Reading.