New Experience

Be My Wife

Shinhye sat on the edge of the bed while massaging her nape and shoulder. The wedding celebration was fabulous. A lot of guests came to celebrate. Their relatives and friends just left an hour ago. Shinhye went straight to her room to freshen up. She wear the wedding gown since morning.

“Wae Shin? Tired?”

Yonghwa walk into the room smiling tenderly at her. Shinhye turn her attention to Yonghwa and plasters a smile.

“A bit. You want to take a shower? I’ll get you a towel.”

“Kenchana. I want to straighten my back first.”

Yonghwa walks straight to the bed and lie down.

“Ahh. Much better.”

Shinhye chuckled. She went to her wardrobe and took out her pajamas. She then went inside the bathroom to change her robe into the pajamas. She went out and sat besides Yonghwa on the bed.

Shinhye touch his arm and starts massaging it. Yonghwa flick his eyes open and look at her.

“Kenchana Shinnie. I’m alright.”

“Your hand must be hurting from carrying me when we walk out to the garden party.”

Yonghwa laugh and sit up. He pinch her nose lovingly.

“Aigoo. You are not heavy that my hand will hurt. I’m okay even if you want me to carry you every day.”

Yonghwa shows his muscles to Shinhye.

“See, I’m strong.”

He laughs.

“Ara. My husband is the strongest.”

Shinhye said cutely. Yonghwa grin.

“Shinnie, I really love how you called me your husband. It’s like a dream come true for me.”

“Me too Yongie. I never imagine that I will be your wife.”

She chuckles and grab hold both his hands. She puts his hand on her cheek.

“Gomawo for loving me Yongie.”

“Waegurae?”

Shinhye simply shook her head.

“Nothing, I’m just feeling thankful.”

Yonghwa smiles and pull his hand from hers slowly. He hugs her and kisses her hair.

“Thank you Shinnie. I’m so happy today. Let’s make this happiness lasts forever neh.”

Shinhye nods her head and hold him tighter. Few minutes later she releases herself from him and pouts.

“Yah, waegurae? You pout suddenly.”

Shinhye cover her nose with her two fingers and smiles mischievously.

“You smell like sweats. Palli take a bath.”

Yonghwa breaks into a big laugh.

“Shinnie, how many times have you hugs me while I’m sweating like crazy after my match? Don’t I smell like sweats at those times?”

Shinhye laugh.

“I know. I’m just teasing you. Just take a shower will you. It’s getting late. Take this towel with you. I’ll get your clothes ready.”

“Arasseo ahjumma.”

Yonghwa laughs and walk into the bathroom.

                                                                       ***

“Where did you plan to go on your honeymoon?”

Mr. Park asks them the next morning.

“Don’t say inside the country.”

Mrs. Park said suddenly.

Yonghwa laughs.

“Ani mom. We will go to Rome.”

“Chinca?”

“Deh. I’ve said about it and Yong make a reservation straightly.”

Shinhye smiles tenderly at her husband.

“Yonghwa, you spoiled her.”

“Ani mom. It’s okay. I love historical places too. We will make the decision on where we will go next when we were there.”

Mrs. Park nods.

“How long are you on leave?”

“Full month, I had finishes the latest projects, I can leave the small projects to my staffs.”

Mr. Park nods his head.

“That’s good. You have been working non-stop lately. Have a good rest on your holiday.”

“Deh dad.”

“Where did oppa go? I didn’t see him anywhere.”

“He is in his room, talking to your unni.”

“Hmm. Poor unni.”

“Deh. Your oppa will depart this evening Shinnie. Are you okay with that?”

“Kenchana mom. Unni is more important. She needs oppa in her state now. I really won’t mind even if oppa cannot make it to my wedding yesterday. I understand it.”

Mrs. Park smiles. Shinhye is very understanding.

“Everyone. Sorry I’m late.”

Shinhye’s brother walks downstairs and make his way to the dining room.

“How’s unni oppa?”

“She is fine now. She is under doctor’s care.”

“Who accompany her?”

“Her sister. Luckily she was planning to come with us to Korea that she was there. She will be discharge in a little while.”

He sips his coffee.

“Oppa, I can understand if you didn’t come yesterday.”

“Kenchana, your unni force me to come as she only suffering from pregnancy symptoms. Apart from that, I have to presence for my adorable sister’s wedding.”

Chun smiles at her and Yonghwa.

“Thanks hyung.”

“Aigoo. Stop being formal now you two. Be happy because you two will become uncle and aunt soon. Make sure you will visits us when Jimin had deliver our baby neh.”

“Deh hyung.”

Yonghwa answers chuckling.

                                                               ***

“Shinnie.”

“Deh Yong. Do you want anything?”

Shinhye asks as she put her clothing inside the bag.

“I want you.”

He smiles mischievously as he traces her hands with his finger.

“Yongie, I’m busy.”

Shinhye shows her indifferent expression and continue her works. Yonghwa walks to her and sits behind her. He shoves her hair from her shoulder and trail a kiss from her shoulder to her neck.

Shinhye stops her works and turn to him. She palm his cheek and smiles to him.

“Yongie. I’m packing our stuffs. Later neh.”

Yonghwa pouts.

“Arasseo, but give me a kiss first.”

Shinhye chuckle and kiss his cheek.

“Happy?”

Yonghwa smiles. He shakes his head.

“Wae?”

Yonghwa tap his forefinger on his lips.

“I’ll stop bothering you if you kiss me here.”

Shinhye smiles.

“Aigoo. My childish Yongie. Arasseo.”

She pulls his face nearer and planning to give him a peck but Yonghwa was faster, he grabs her head and kisses her passionately. He releases her after a while and grinned with satisfied.

Shinhye slaps his arm before he ran out of their room.

                                                                              ***

“We’re going omma, appa, dad, mom.”

Both of them bow to their parents at the airport. Their flight to Rome, Italy will take off in 15 minutes.

“Deh, be safe during your honeymoon.”

“Don’t forget to dress warmly.”

“Take good care of my daughter in-law.”

“Have fun.”

The parents said their piece of advises to the newly wedded couple.

“Ara. I’ll take good care of her.”

Yonghwa flashes his handsome toothy smiles while Shinhye smiles happily.

“See you in few weeks.”

Yonghwa said and hold Shinhye’s hand tightly before they leave.

                                                               ***

“Oppa.”

“Wae yeobo?”

“Unni will go for their honeymoon today.”

“Deh. Wae?”

Sulli frown.

“Waeyo?”

“I want to see unni board the plane.”

“But you are not feeling well sweetheart.”

Sulli pouts and walks to their room.

Minho sighs. She’s been acting really weird these days. He has been reminded beforehand that Sulli will be having mood swing during her pregnancy, but, he really can’t adapt to it yet. Her mood was unpredictable. She will show it only to him, whereas she will acts normally with the others.

Minho walks inside and saw Sulli sitting on the rocking chair at their balcony. He walks to her after he plasters a smile on his face.

“Waegurae yeobo? Do you want to speak to unni? I’ll give her a call. She must have not board the plane yet.”

Sulli simply shakes her head. There is no smile on her pretty face. She look out to the sky that had started to darken. Minho sits on the table in front of her and holds the chair to stop it from rocking. Sulli turn to him and stare him with a straight expression.

Minho smiles. He held her hand and kissed it. He caresses Sulli’s  still flat stomach and turns his gaze towards it.

“Baby ya, do you know that omma don’t want to smile at appa since this morning? Can you tell omma to talk to me. I really miss your omma sweet voice. Tell her that appa love her so much that appa will do anything to her. Tell omma that I promised to bring her to her precious unni when they come back to Seoul neh. I can’t bring her to the airport now because she is too weak to walk.”

He bends and placed a kiss on her stomach. His other hand was holding Sulli’s hand. He lifts his head to look at Sulli’s reactions and was shocked when she started to tear up.

Minho wipes her tears with his thumb and places his palm on her cheek.

“Heyy, why are you crying? Are you feeling uncomfortable somewhere?”

Sulli shakes her head and sniffs.

“Ani oppa. I’m sorry that I ignore you. I don’t know why I behave like that.”

“Kenchana. It’s all because of the hormone changes. Doctor had told us before right.”

Sulli nods. She took Minho’s hand from her cheek and holds it.

“Sorry oppa. I’ll try to control it neh.”

Minho smiles.

“My innocent wife is back.”

He chuckled while Sulli smiles.

“Yeobo ya, I don’t mind if you scold me or shouts at me, but I really can’t take it when you distancing yourself from me. It seems something lacking when I can’t hug you before I went to work. I can’t concentrate earlier.”

Sulli smiles sweetly. Even though she is a little pale today, her face glows.

“But oppa, I don’t know how to scold people.”

Minho laughs.

“Aigoo. Are you thinking of scolding me for real yeobo?”

Sulli giggles slowly.

“Wae? Andwe?”

“Of course you can darling. My wife can do anything to me. You can even wrestle me too.”

Sulli laughs. Minho assists her when she wants to stand up and carries her to their bed. He put her down and covers her with the blanket.

“Have some rest. I’ll make the dinner today.”

Sulli smiles. Minho places a kiss on her forehead and walks to the kitchen.

                                                               ***

“Yongie. It will be awesome right.”

Shinhye said when they were on their seat in the airplane. Yonghwa chuckled and hold her hands.

“Yes. We talk a lot about Rome during our school days.”

“Deh. And you will show me the pictures of those magnificient Archs and ancient places.”

“And you will say that ‘ahh, it’s so beautiful, I will go to these place later’ with sparkling eyes.”

Shinhye giggles.

“You still remember that Yongie?”

“How can I forget? You talk about it almost every day for a period of time”

Yonghwa laughs. Shinhye snuggles closer to him.

“I want to take lots of pictures there Yongie.”

Yonghwa kisses her hair and rested his head on top of hers. He smiles.

“Sure chagiya. Take as many as you want neh.”

Shinhye nods and hold his arm tighter.

“Get some sleep. We will arrive after 13 hours.”

“Deh.”

Shinhye closes her eyes and sleep peacefully on his arms.

 

 

Short updates…

Sorry…

^_^