Meeting Him

Be My Wife

This chapter will be the start of the story flashback. It will continue for few chapters so that my lovely readers can understand the story flow. Happy reading. Kamsahamnida.

___________________________________________________________________

 

It was raining. I was waiting my mother fetching me after school.  The rain began to pour heavily and my skirt begin to drench. I was waiting alone when a lightning strucks a tree not far from me. I screamed loudly as im very afraid of  thunder and lightning. Suddenly a boy, I think a senior came and comfort me. I feel so secure when he react as a brother to me. Like a superman.

“Don’t worry. I’ll wait here with you until your parents fetch you.”

 He  said with a smile. His smile make me feel warm and safe. He stayed there until my mother came. I didn’t say anything as I still in shock. He just smile and wave his hand when I look back at him.

“ He is my hero.” I whispered to myself.

The next day, I went to school early. I want to search him even if it makes me wandering around the huge school. But fate is on my side. I saw him in the canteen, having breakfast with his friends. I went nearer, but I’m hesitate to talk to him. Why am I behaving like this?

“Just go and thank him Shinhye.” I scolded myself.

 I move a few steps forward then I stop.

“What if he say he don’t know me? What if he didn’t recognize me?” 

Many weird assumption fill my head.  Lastly,I give up. I will just say thanks another time, I just cannot do it now. I was about to leave when suddenly he called me.

“Shinhye! “

Oh,he knows my name. I turn just to see his charming smile. It melted my heart. Then he drag me to an empty class. I was suprised.

“ What did he want to do?” I whispered to myself.

He then sit on top of a table while crossing his leg. He is so cool. I’m swayed for a while by his attitude. He ask me to sit in front of him but I didn’t. I better stand so I can run away if he tried to do something to me. 

 “Why did u hesitate on coming to my table? Am I that scary?”  He said with a smirk.

“Ii…iii just want to say thanks for accompanying me yesterday.”

“That’s not a big deal princess. “

“pp..pprincess?”

“yes,you glow like a princess when you are afraid you know.”

 A small chuckle escape from his mouth.

“And that really caught my eyes and my mind.”  He said while smiling.

Am I dreaming? I must be dreaming. 

“What did you just say? Im sorry but I think I heard It wrong.”

“No you don’t. You hear it right Shinhye. I like you from the first time I see you. Not yesterday of course,but 3 years before.”

3? I was shocked. He stands and starts to walk around the class. He stare out of the window next me as he continue.

“ I’ve been watching you every day from afar like this without you know. I don’t want you to know because you will think that I’m a ert, stalking you everyday, but I don’t have choice. Here (while pointing at his heart) just cant be in ease when I didn’t see you even for a day. That’s when I realize I fall in love with u.”

This is really like a dream. I can feel my heart beat really fast as if  it gonna jump out. He loves me? Oh god. It’s a dream right. I blink my eyes several time. I cannot utter any words. Its like my mouth been glued.

“Bb..bbut…”

“It’s ok. Im not saying this to make you love me. I’m not gonna force you to like me after my confession.” He smiles again.

“I know its too sudden for you, as you just see me yesterday. Im just happy if I see your face everyday. That’s all. I think its time for me to say this to you after our meeting yesterday. Just relax princess, I won’t keep bugging you. I’ll be watching over you, just to protect you.”

Now he is facing me. Our face just few inch away. He slightly touch the tip of my nose with his forefinger.

“The thing I really like is your nose. So cute. How I love this creature. Just how much did i love you.”

His words makes my heart flutter. he said he loves me.

“I better get going now. See you again Shinhye ssi.”

After  he left, I slap my face.

“Ouch!! Its not a dream. It really not a dream. “

God, what should I do? Can I say that I have crush on him too? I like him. Yes I like him too. But what if its just puppy love? No it isn’t. I’m 18 now. I’m a high school student. I’m sure this is love. Puppy love is just for kids.

Kringggggggggg …

“Ahhh the bell. I must rush to class now.”