What Is Her Decision?

Be My Wife

 

 

I suggest you to read Chapter 1 before continue reading this chapter so that you won’t be confused with the storyline.

Kamsahamnida.

 

“Oppa. Ottokeyo Oppa?”

Shinhye was standing in front of Jaejoong smiling picture. She was just discharge from the hospital an hour ago. As soon as she is discharge, she tell Mrs. Park that she wants to visit Jaejoong alone. Mrs. Park don’t want to let her go alone, but the doctor had certified that she is perfectly fine to drive.

Shinhye was crying. She was crying hard.

“Sorry Oppa. I had promised that I won’t cry ever again. But I can’t Oppa. I can’t contain it anymore. I’m sorry Oppa. I’m so sorry.”

She slumped down on the floor. She doesn’t care for the eyes that were on her.

“I need you Oppa. I really need you. Why do I feel that I had betrayed you? Why do my heart racing when Yong said he loves me Oppa? Waeyo?”

Shinhye wipes her tears and stands up. She caress the glass that placed Jaejoong picture in it.

“What do I do Oppa? I don’t want to lose him. He means so much to me. How can I rejects him? I can’t accepts him either. Who should I turn to now Oppa? Only you know how much I love him, only you know how Yonghwa is. Oppa…. Ottoke?”

She brokes down in tears again. Suddenly her phone rang. Shinhye checks on the caller and saw Sulli’s name. She answer the phone quickly.

“Sulli ya.”

She answers in between her sobs.

Sulli panics.

“Unni. Waeyo? Why are you crying? Are you feeling hurt somewhere again? Mom said you went to the Memorial Park. Do you want me to go there?”

“Deh Sulli ya. Help me.”

With that she sat down on the floor. She ended the call and stare at Jaejoong pictures while murmuring some words.

A few minutes later, Sulli came. She was shocked upon seeing Shinhye sitting down on the cold floor. Sulli ran to her and hugs her.

“Unni. Waegurae?”

“Sulli ya. I really need you right now.”

“I’m here unni? Why are you like this? Don’t make me worry unni. Uljima.”

Shinhye felt weak. She was not feeling so well. Her head hurts.

“Sulli. Take me home.”

“Deh unni. where is your car?”

“At the car park.”

Sulli held Shinhye shoulder to supports her in walking to her car. Luckily, she came by taxi. She  then drove to Shinhye’s home.

                                                                                              ***

Sulli and Mrs. Park were standing besides Shinhye’s bed. She drifted to sleep after taking painkiller. They stare at her worriedly. Sulli sigh and turn her attention to Mrs. Park.

“Mom, is something happen?”

“Today is the day of Jaejoong death Sulli ya. It’s been two years.”

“Is that why unni was so sad mom?”

“I guess so Sulli.”

“But mom, she didn’t cry last year. She told me that she had vow that she won’t cry in front of Jaejoong Oppa’s picture anymore.”

“Hmm. We should find out about it when she feels better.”

“Deh mom. let’s go out.”

“Deh Sulli.”

                                                                                              ***

“Shinhye ya. Kenchana?”

Mrs. Park ask Shinhye when she appears in the kitchen that evening.

Shinhye smiles assuringly and nods. She walks to a chair and sat down.

“Where is Sulli mom? I remember that she is the one who drove me home.”

“She had gone home Shinnie ya. She got something important to do. She will drop by tomorrow.”

Shinhye nods and walks to the refrigerator. She take out a mineral water and drank it.

Mrs. Park fixed her eyes on her daughter. Shinhye behaves like nothing happen. Only Shinhye’s puffy eyes remind her that her daughter had cried her hearts out few hours ago.

“Sweetie, do you have something to share with mom?”

Shinhye sigh and put the bottle on the kitchen counter.

“Neh.”

Mrs. Park walks to her daughter and sat besides her. She took her hand and hold it. She smiles tenderly at her daughter.

“I’m here for you. Tell me anything.”

Shinhye smiles. Her mother is the bestest friend that she ever had. She is the most supportive mother in the world. She will stand by her at any situation and condition she was in.

“That is about Yonghwa.”

Mrs. Park's smiles fades when she heard Yonghwa’s name. Her heart starts beating fast.

“What happen to him? Are you crying that hard because of him?”

“Nothing happen to your favourite athlete mom. He is absolutely fine and healthy.”

Shinhye smiles to reduce Mrs. Park anxiousness. She smiles in relief.

“So, what about Yong?”

“He said that he loves me.”

“That's not new dear. We all know that you both love each other.”

“True mom. But this love is different?”

“Waeyo Shin? Did he confess?”

Shinhye nods. Mrs. Park’s smiles widen. She squeezes her hand softly.

“At last. I thought that he will keep it from you.”

Shinhye stare at her mom.

“Mom. You knew? Did he tell you?”

“Ani dear. I had the feeling that he fall for you when he came here. His stare at you were different from when you were still at school. He look at you with full of love. I knew it dear. I had live longer than you.”

Mrs. Park said and caress Shinhye’s cheek.

“Ottokeyo omma? What should I do? Should I accept him?”

“Follow your heart dear.”

“But I don’t know what my heart wants.”

Mrs. Park smiles.

“Maybe he is your destiny dear. Just hold his hand and you will find the beauty of this world. I can guarantee that. He is a great guy. He will always make you smile.”

Shinye stare at her mother.

“Won’t I betray Jae Oppa If i accept Yongie mom?”

Mrs. Park sigh.

“Sweetie, you torture him more if you stay like this. You know how much he loves you right? If it was you, will you be happy if your loved one lives in misery all his life?”

Shinhye simply shook her head.

“I’ll find the right time to tell him. Maybe after Minho’s marriage.”

“Up to you my dear. I’ll always support your decision.”

“Gomawo mom.”

“Welcome my dear.”

 

 

 

 

 

double updates to satisfy my dearest reader...

^_^