House-Warming

Be My Wife

 

 

 

 

Shinhye walks happily to the teachers’ office. Her energy was boosted to the highest since last night. She can’t sleep last night, but she did not feel tired at all.

“This is the power of love I think.”

She giggles as she walks.

“You look happy Shinhye.”

Her smiles fades. She was happy a moment ago, but Jonghyun voice really ruin it. Being with Yonghwa makes her forget her problem with Jonghyun. She didn’t remember it at all.

“What now Jonghyun?”

She said without stopping. She just continues walking. Jonghyun fasten his pace and grab her hands. He looks at the ring with full of hatred.

“What is this ring mean? Did he proposed?”

Shinhye pulls her hand in disgusts.

“Don’t touch me Lee Jonghyun.”

She walks faster into the office. Luckily she was just a few steps away from the door. She quickly enters the office and walks to her table. She peeks at Jonghyun and saw him walks to his table in defeats.

“Oh God. I totally forgot his existence.”

Shinhye sighs and lean her back to the chair. She massages her forehead and shuts her eyes.

“Omo. Are you engaged Miss Park?”

One of her colleague asked when she saw the ring on her finger. Shinhye opened her eyes and displayed a wide smile before she nods.

“Oh. Congratulations! Don’t forget to invite us to your wedding.”

They exclaimed excitingly. Shinhye smiles.

“I will invite all of you. I won’t leave anyone out of my lists.”

“Make sure you did that Miss Park. I can’t wait to see you in a wedding dress. You must be really beautiful.”

The teachers either praised and congratulates her while one person was glaring at her with anger. Jonghyun fists his hand and punch his table.

“Jung Yong Hwa!”

He whispers his name one by one and smiles evilly.

                                                                              ***

“This is really a beautiful house Minho. Look at the colors. It suits my Sulli right mom?”

Shinhye said when she finish touring the house with Mrs. Park.

“Deh Minho ya. How come there were lots of pink?”

Mrs. Park laugh.

“Unni. He wants to suits his wife taste. He decorates all this alone.”

Mrs. Choi glance at Minho who was standing besides Sulli.

“Ahjumma, Sulli will stay in the house alone when I go to work. The house must be to her liking so that she won’t be bored.”

“What do you mean stay in the house? Have you resign Sulli?”

“Deh mom. I applied for transfer but there were no vacancies, and they say I need to wait for two years before I get my transfer. That’s why Oppa asks me to resign.”

Sulli smiles beautifully.

“Sulli ya. How is the neighbourhood? Have you take a tour?”

Shinhye asks after a while. Mrs. Park and Mrs. Choi were chatting in the dining room. There were just 3 of them in the living room.

“Deh unni. There is a market 2 blocks from here. It’s convenient. The park is also near. I can take a walk there if I was bored staying at home.”

“I bet you will. You were an active girl in school. You work hard in university and during your training days too.”

Shinhye laugh.

“Noona, where is hyung?”

“He’ll be here in a while. He was on his way.”

Minho nods and excuses himself to join his father and uncle outside.

Sulli walks to Shinhye and sat beside her. She smiles brightly when she saw the sparkling stone on Shinhye’s finger.

“Unni. Sunbae propose to you?”

Shinhye smiles widely and nods.

“Two days ago Sulli ya. I’m so surprise at that time. He said he was taking me out to celebrate his successful project.”

“Is it? Congratulation unni. I hope you will get married soon.”

Shinhye smiles.

“Do you want to see us get married?”

Sulli furrows her eyebrows.

“Of course unni. Waeyo? You don’t want to get married?”

“Ani sweetheart. I’m just joking. Of course I want. I love him so much.”

Shinhye smiles sweetly at her dongsaeng.

“Sulli ya, if unni asks something, will you answer me honestly?”

“What is it unni?”

“I know that you both love each other very much, but I was wondering if he treats you as a wife or still as a little girl.”

“He acts to me like how a husband will unni, but still he will treat me like a little girl sometimes.”

Sulli giggles as she remembers how Minho will dry her long hair for her each time after shower and feed her food when they were eating.

“How is married life to you Sulli?”

Sulli sigh and smiles at Shinhye.

“Unni. I never expected that I will be this happy. Oppa care a lot for me. I know he loves as much as I love him.”

Shinhye sigh.

“Waeyo unni?”

“Sulli ya, what if I can’t treat Yong like a husband? You know how long we had been friends right?”

Sulli took Shinhye’s hand and squeeze it.

“Unni, you will learn it after marriage. The same goes to me. I am still learning to be a good wife for Oppa.”

She smiles sincerely at Shinhye.

“Thanks Sulli ya.”

“It’s okay unni. By the way, the ring is really beautiful.”

Few minutes later, Yonghwa arrives with a basket of flowers. He smiles at his girlfriend before he turns his attention to Sulli.

“Sulli. Where is that kid?”

“Oppa is talking with appa and dad outside.”

“Ah gurae? I’ll head outside then. Here. Congratulations for the new house.”

Sulli  stands up and took the flower baskets.

“Thank you sunbae.”

“Welcome.”

                                                                              ***

Sulli was cleaning the house after their house warming party. All the guests had gone home few minutes ago.

“Yeobo.”

Minho called her from the living room.

“Deh. I still have some chores to do Oppa.”

Sulli shouts from the kitchen.

“Okay.”

After she finishes her chores in the kitchen, she walks to the living room. Minho had lighten few scented candles and place it on each corner of the area.

“What’s with the candles oppa?”

Minho smiles as he walks to Sulli.

“Let’s sit first. Let's watch movie.”

“Ah oppa. I’m tired.”

Sulli said and massages her shoulder. Minho pouts.

Sulli shakes her head and walks to the couch. She sat down and turns to Minho with a sweet smile.

“What are you waiting for oppa? Let’s watch it.”

Minho smiles and turn on the DVD.

Upon seeing the title, Sulli look at Minho who was smiling sheepishly. He took her hand and pulls her closer to him. Minho put his arms around her shoulder and makes her head lean onto his chest.

“Do you remember the first time we watch this movie?”

“Deh.”

Sulli smiles. How can she forget that day?

“Do you know how happy I am at that time? I don’t want to let you go at all. I wish that you will hugs me longer. But, you gain your senses too early Sulli ya.”

Sulli giggles.

“Oppa. that’s your fault. Why didn’t you confess to me earlier?”

“Deh. It’s all my fault right.”

Minho held her closer and snuggle his nose into her hair.

“Sulli ya.”

“Deh Oppa.”

“Do you like a boy or a girl?”

Sulli blush. She knows what Minho means.

“I don’t mind oppa.”

“Chinca?”

Sulli nods.

“So, let’s make two boys and two girls neh.”

“Deh?”

Sulli asked in shocked.

“Wae? Shireo? So let’s make it six.”

Sulli releases herself from Minho and ran to their bedroom, but Minho was fast. He caught her waist, lift her and carry her in his arms. Sulli hids her blushing faces with her palms.

“Sulli ya, do you know how much I love you?”

Sulli slowly removes her palm from her face and stare at Minho face who was looking at her.

“Very much. I love you very much Sulli.”

Minho lean to her face and kissed her forehead. He then smiles at her before kissing her lips. He walks to the bed and places his wife carefully. He lean and gives her another kiss before he walks to the nightstands and switch off the lights. The room becomes dark in a seconds. Minho lie down besides Sulli and watch his wife’s face with the lights from the moon. He whispers sweet words to her ears before kissing it. He starts showering her face with kisses before he captures with his. He pulls out from the kiss and look at Sulli.

“Trusts me sweetheart. I won’t hurt you.”

Sulli nods and lock her arms around Minho’s neck before she closed her eyes and enjoys her husband’s kisses and touch. They share their love for each other in the new house. At that night, they became one.

                                                                              ***

Sulli wakes up when she feels cold winds touch her body. She opens her eyes slowly and she was greeted by Minho’s sleeping face on her side. She smiles and kiss his cheek before she walks out of the bed. She picks up her night gown and slid it onto her body before she walks into the bathroom to wash up. She brushes her teeth and cleans her face before she walks to the kitchen to make their breakfast.

She finishes making their breakfast 10 minutes later and walks to the room to wakes her husband. He was sleeping soundly. She walks nearer and leans towards his ear.

“Oppa. Wake up.”

She whispers and smiles when Minho starts to stir.

“I had made breakfast. Palli wake up. The food will turn cold.”

Minho flicked his eyes open and stare at his wife’s face.

“Morning beautiful.”

He took Sulli’s hand and kissed it before placing a sweet kiss on her lips. He walks out of the bed and put on his pants and stares back at Sulli who was turning her back to him. He chuckled and walks to her. He hugs her from behind and kisses her neck.

“Aigoo. Still shy my innocent wife?”

Sulli lowered her head. Minho releases her and turns her to face him. He rested his arm around her waist and pull her nearer. He pecks her lips and hugs her.

“Thank you for being my wife Sulli. Thank you for making me the happiest man.”

Sulli put her palms on her husband and smiles.

“Thank you for loving me Oppa. I will always love you.”

 

 

 

 

 

Done!!

Triple update for today…

Kamsahamnida for the comments...

i love you all chingus…

^_^