Four

Be My Wife

 

“Work?”

“I know this person. He offers me a job in his education centre as a tutor.”

“Did you say that you are going to take the job?”

“I didn’t say anything.”

“Good because no. You are not working again.”

Yonghwa holds her arm and kisses her forehead.

He looks at his daughters that were engrossed with the doll that he bought for them and plan to play with Sungjin after he freshen up so he went upstairs to their room, Shinhye tail from behind.

“Yong please. I want to try working there.”

Yonghwa was taking off his shirt and he just give his wife a glance before he removes the shirt off his body, putting them in the basket.

“No Shin.”

“But Yong.”

Yonghwa sighs and looks at Shinhye who was looking at him with pleading eyes.

He hugs her briefly and pecks her lips.

“You know I always give in to you but not in this. You are not going to work again.”

“Yong, stop being selfish. I have a right to choose what I want to do.”

“I’m not being selfish here honey. I’m being considerate. I know you are tired while taking care of the kids and me. I just don’t want to add to your activity. We had discuss about this too right?”

“I feel suffocates Yong. All I do is cook, wash them up, clean. I want to go out and have a healing time too.”

“Working won’t give you healing. It just added to your stress.”

“Yong, you do know how I love teaching.”

She pleads again, her eyes dilate.

“Shinhye. Enough. I don’t want to repeat myself. You aren’t going to go out and work again and its final.”

He said and left to the bathroom to freshen up while Shinhye sat down on the edge of the bed,  an angry tear left her doe eyes.

“You are mean Jung Yonghwa. You are so mean.”

***

“Omma.”

Sulli who was still cuddling Minri glances at Yoogeun.

She smiles and went to Yoogeun who was doing his homework.

“Do you need any help chagiya?”

“Neh. I don’t know how to do this.”

“Oh. This is simple.”

Sulli puts Minri down on her mat and sat down beside Yoogeun.

While she helps him, Minri cries again and Sulli frowns.

“Kenchanayo omma. I will just ask appa.”

Yoogeun packs his things and left for his room.

Sulli let out a sigh when he shut his door.

“Why did you two do this to me?”

She said, and starts to sob as she feel so emotional.

***

When Yonghwa walks out of the bathroom, Shinhye wasn’t in the room.

He then dressed up and walks down.

He heard cooking sound from the kitchen and he went there.

Shinhye was at the stove, cooking something and so he walks closer to her, hugs her from the back and kisses the side of her neck.

“I’m sorry.”

He said and she stops stirring the soup.

She palms her face and cried again.

“Let’s go somewhere neh. Just the two of us. I know I’m not being that sweet to you like I used to. I made a mistake by leaving everything to you.”

Shinhye feels she too at fault and she turns to him, hugging him closely.

“I’m sorry too Yong. I’m so sorry.”

Yonghwa caresses her hair and shakes his head.

“You never make any mistake. I love how you treat me and our kids. You know I’m lucky that I have you. I know I’m lacking everywhere if I was to compare to hyung.”

Shinhye breaks the hug and kisses Yonghwa on his lips.

She cups his cheek and kisses him, tears stain her cheek as she do that.

“I’m sorry to make you compare yourself to oppa. I won’t be this complete if I marry anyone else; I swear Yong.”

Yonghwa shakes his head but Shinhye shuts him again with a kiss; now sweeter and tender that the one she did before.

Yonghwa hugs her waist, being carried away by the kiss and both were interrupted with Jae Hee who called for them.

Shinhye chuckles, leaning her head on his chest and Yonghwa too laughs.

“Let’s go for honeymoon again. I’ll really bug omma so that she take care of the kids while we went for our honeymoon.”

Shinhye smiles, feeling bliss at how romantic Yonghwa is, like how he used to.

She knows she was just being sensitive and just maybe, she thinks too much.

***

“Taeyong ssi.”

Taeyong turns when he heard shinhye voice with a bright smile only to stop when he saw Yonghwa’s hand drapes around her shoulder.

“Oh Shinhye ssi.”

“My husband.”

She introduce with a wide smile and Taeyong shakes the hand that Yonghwa offers.

She told Yonghwa about Taeyong’s resemblance to Jaejoong and Yonghwa can’t wait to meet him, even though he is a bit jealous that she talk about other man when they just finish their intimate course last night.

“You look exactly like my cousin.”

He said and Taeyong glances at Shinhye.

She nods.

“That is why I am staring when I first saw you.”

“Ahh really?”

He scratches his head and bows to Yonghwa.

“Taeyong ssi. If it's fine, can I hug you for a bit?”

Yonghwa asks and Taeyong nods.

“Sure.”

Yonghwa take the opportunity to hug Taeyong and the warmth that emits from his body of course can’t be the same with one that Jaejoong had.

He left him and thanked Taeyong.

“Taeyong ssi, I won’t be taking your offer.”

“Kenchanayo Shinhye ssi. We’ll be looking for other people.”

“Deh.”

“So, shall we sweetheart?”

“Ahh deh.”

“We are leaving now Taeyong ssi. Till we meet again.”

“Sure Shinhye ssi, sir.”

“I am Yonghwa.”

He said and once again they shook hands before Yonghwa and Shinhye boarded the car.

As the car drift away, Taeyong stares and shakes his head.

“Stop falling for other person wife.”

He whispers to himself and go for a run again.

***

Sulli wasn’t in the living room when he comes home that evening.

He starts looking around and she is nowhere to be found.

“She might left for the market.”

He thought and smell the flower that he just bought and freshen up.

He can’t wait to see his wife.

He wants to apologize; that he look at other woman.

He want’s to apologize that he left without telling her this morning.

But when he was about to put on his shirt, he heard a soft crying from his daughter and he rushes to look for where it was from.

He spots Minri then, on Yoogeun’s bed and there, Sulli was lying down unconscious, Yoogeun was in panic as he wakes his mother up.

“Sulli!”

He exclaims in panic and lifts her up of the floor.

Small trickles of blood was on her forehead and Minho becomes nervous.

“Omma, she. I. I’m sorry appa.”

“Aniyo kenchana. I’ll call ambulance. Calm down Yoogeunie. Omma will be fine.”

 

 

 

Aishh I end up writing makjang   -_-