Days Before The Day

Be My Wife

She was wearing a knee length white gown that decorated with roses laces around her waist.She was wearing a cute white ribbon hair pin on her hair. She walks through the path with a bouquet of white lilies.

“Annyeong Oppa. I hope you are doing fine there. I miss you so much. Can you see how happy I am now? I’m happy oppa. I’m so happy.”

Shinhye put the bouquet beside Jaejoong picture. She caresses his picture and smile.

She twirls in front of the picture and let out a small laugh.

“How is my dress oppa? it’s Yong’s choice. Isn’t it beautiful?”

Shinhye chuckles.

“I don’t know that he can shops for women too. You know how much he hates shopping right oppa?”

She combs her hair with her finger and hides some of it behind her ears.

“Oppa. I have many good news to share to you. One of it is about my Sulli. She is pregnant oppa. I’m so happy for her. You are happy too right?”

“Yong is doing well now oppa. I almost can’t believe his maturity. He is doing his best to stabilize your company and he did it well. He was doing it all alone oppa. I’m very proud of him. I’m sure you are too.”

Shinhye smiles at Jaejoong’s smiling picture. She caresses the ring on her finger. She smiles brightly. She then shows the ring to Jaejoong.

“Look at this oppa. Isn’t it lovely? I talk to Yong about this ring 9 years before but he still remembers it. I was so overwhelmed when he proposes with me that night. He can be romantic too oppa.”

Shinhye chuckled.

“I’m getting married in a week. I never imagine that Yong will be my groom. It’s always you in my dream before. But, fate makes us together now. Oppa, I love you, I really am, but the one I will love till the end of my life is Yong. Please guide me to be the perfect wife for him oppa. He had gone through a lot for me. He never forgets his promise to you that he will be my guardian forever.”

Shinhye frowned. She remembers Yonghwa’s face when she saw him lying unconsciously in that room inside Jonghyun’s apartment. She sigh.

“He is my destiny oppa. I will love him with all my heart. But,I will never forgets you oppa.”

Shinhye caresses the picture again before she bows to it.

“I’ll be leaving now oppa. I’ll come back neh.”

She turns her body and leave.

                                                                              ***

“Hyung. I’m sorry for not visiting you in a while. I was busy. As Shin says, I will be getting married in a week time.”

He smiles.

Yonghwa was on his way to pay respect to Jaejoong when he saw the familiar girl in the familiar dress. He wants to go to her when he heard her talking to Jaejoong. He stays behind the wall and waits for Shinhye to leave.

“I want to join you both I thought I will disturb her when she pours her heart out.”

He chuckled.

“Did she tell you I’ve become mature now? It’s a lie hyung. Don’t believe her. I’m still the old Yonghwa. It’s just that I only have her to pamper me now.”

Yonghwa laughs and put the flowers beside Shinhye’s flower.

“Hyung, I miss you.”

He said frowning. He lowered his head. A tear drops from his eyes.

“I’m sorry hyung. I’ve promised you that I won’t shed any tears in front of you again.”

He quickly wipes his tears with his hand. He smiles.

“I’m just happy hyung. I’ve brought the company to the level that you want. I had stabilized it hyung. We have a lot of partners now. I had transfers your shares to Shinhye’s name too. are you happy hyung? I hope you are. I fell so refreshed now.”

He stares at Jaejoong picture before he bows to him.

“I’m sorry that I propose Shin to be my wife hyung. I just had my eyes on her. You also knew that she is my soul, she is my heart, I can’t live without her. I don’t know if I had fallen for her since the first time, but I’m really sure now that I want to build a family with her and share my life with her till the end.”

Yonghwa sigh. He was being serious. He is the mature Yonghwa that Jaejoong did not have the chance to see before.

“I’m seeking your blessing hyung. Please bless us.”

Yonghwa bows before he leave the place. After he heard Shinhye said that she is in love with him, he is now confirm that Shinhye loves him trully. He now confirm that Shinhye is in love with him with all her heart.

"I'm sorry that I doubt your feeling Shinnie. I will make you the happiest women ever."

He smiles and walk to his car. He will meet his future bride. He missed her so much.

                                                                             

 

Short Update!!

I’m busy today as in B U S Y..LOL

Sorry if there is lots of typos coz I’m in a rush…

I think that I have to update for my dearest readers first, so here you go…

Kamsahamnida for the comments and upvotes..

Thanks for your supports…

Love you..

See you again in the next update…

P/S: i'm sorry if it takes long time...

^_^