After Married

Be My Wife

 

 

 

“Sulli, we will stay with my parents for this first week. We will move to our house after the honeymoon neh.”

“Honeymoon?”

Sulli thought and swallowed hard. Minho who sense that Sulli was being silent turn his attention to his wife.

“Kenchana?”

“Deh Oppa. Kenchana.”

Sulli answered and plasters a smile on her beautiful face. Minho smiles to her and continue driving. After 15 minutes. They arrived at Minho’s house.

“Okay, we had arrived. Let’s go in neh.”

“Deh Oppa.”

Sulli walks slowly behind, following Minho’s footsteps. She was awkward. All the things happening was new to her.

“Omma. We’re home.”

Minho said as he walks inside. Sulli stands by the door and looks around. Mrs. Choi walks down the stairs smiling happily and went to Sulli.

“My precious daughter in-law. How have you been?”

She hugs Sulli tightly.

“I’m fine omma.”

“How was your stay at your father’s?”

“Good omma.”

“Omma. How about me?”

Minho said sulking. Mrs. Choi laughs and hugs her son.

“Aishh, you still behave like a child even after marriage. What will you do if you had become a father?”

Minho laugh. He turn his attention to Sulli’s face that had turned red.

“It’s still long way to go omma.We had just married for two days. We still haven’t went for honeymoon.”

Minho said in between his laugh. Sulli’s face turn redder. She lower her head in embarassement.

“Stop that Minho. Don’t .”

“Ara omma.”

“Have you eaten?”

“Deh. We ate on our way here.”

“Okay. Now go and take a rest. It’s late now.”

“Deh. Come on Sulli.”

“Deh Oppa. I’ll join you later. I want to drink some water.”

“Okay.”

Minho smiles to her and went up with their bags.

“Let me get you the drinks Sulli.”

“Kenchana omma. I’ll go with you.”

“Deh. Kaja.”

Mrs. Choi and Sulli walks to the kitchen. She take out a bottle of mineral water and pour it into a glass before giving it to Sulli.

“Gomawo omma.”

“It’s okay.”

Mrs. Choi smile adoringly to her. Sulli sips her drink slowly.

“Sulli ya. Is he treating you well?”

Sulli nods and smiles at Mrs. Choi.

“Deh omma. He treats me nicely like he used to be.”

“Is it?”

“Deh.”

Mrs. Choi smiles.

“So, will I get a grandchild soon?”

Upon hearing that, Sulli choke on her drinks and cough.

Mrs. Choi pats her back and gives her tissue. Sulli wipes still coughing.

“Omo Sulli, kenchana?”

“Kenchana omma.”

Sulli gulp the remaining water and wash her glass. She then excuse herself and walks to her room.

Mrs. Choi’s question really makes her nervous. She can’t imagine sleeping with Minho in the same room.

The last two nights in her father’s house, she spends time chatting with her aunt and her relatives. She will walks into their room and sleep on the couch when she confirmed that Minho had fallen asleep. She will wake up earlier the next morning.

She stops in front of Minho’s room. She was hesitant to go in.

“Should I knock?”

After hesitating for few minutes, Sulli knocks the door. She heard Minho's voice and enter the room slowly.

“Where is he? I heard he answered earlier.”

Sulli whispers to herself and looks around. Then she heard Minho’s singing in the bathroom.

“Oh, he is singing. I thought he answers me.”

 She giggles slowly.

“Oppa still behaves like a child.”

She wants to walk further when suddenly Minho comes out of the bathroom, wearing only a towel around his waist. She closed her eyes with her hands while saying sorry. Minho was shocked too. He quickly held his towel.

“Sorry Sulli, I don’t know you were here.”

He then walks to his wardrobe and take out a shirt and sweat pants. He walks inside the bathroom and walks out few minutes later fully dressed.

“You can open your eyes now.”

Minho chuckled and sits on his bed.

“Mian. It’s always me alone in this room. I’ll change my habits after this neh.”

“Deh.”

“Don’t you want to freshen up?”

“Deh?”

“Go and take a shower Sulli ya.”

“Deh.”

Sulli walks to her bag and took out her clothes and toiletries. She then walks into the bathroom.

“What will happen? Do I have to sleep with Oppa tonight?”

Sulli took long time in the bathroom. She stares at her reflection on the mirror and sigh.

“Ottoke? My heart was beating so fast.”

She calm herself down before she open the bathroom door. She peek and saw Minho on his desk, reading.

She steps outside and sat near her luggage. She took out her lotion and went inside the bathroom again. She steps out few minutes later and surprised as Minho was staring at her smiling.

“Finished?”

Minho chuckled when Sulli blushed.

“Sleepy?”

Sulli nods.

“Go to sleep then.”

Sulli stands there unmoved. She stare at Minho and the bed.

“Waegurae?”

“Where do I sleep?”

“On the bed of course. Sleep here.”

“Where will you sleep?”

“Here.”

Minho point at the bed. Sulli’s eyes widen.

“We are married. Of course we need to sleep in one bed.”

Minho hold his laughter when he saw Sulli’s uneasiness. She just stand on the bathroom door, lowering her head. Minho stands and walks to Sulli. He ruffles her hair and smiles.

“We will just sleep, nothing else. I won’t do anything to you my innocent wife. Now, sleep okay.”

Minho hold Sulli’s hand and pulls her to the bed. He tell her to lie down and she followed without saying anything. Minho pulls up the blanket and place a kiss on Sulli’s forehead.

“Goodnight wifey.”

He wink and went outside with his book. Sulli look at Minho’s back without blinking her eyes.

“Goodnight husband.”

Sulli smiles and drifted to sleep.

                                                                                              ***

“What are you doing here son?”

Mr. Choi pause and look at his watch.

“It’s late.”

“I’m waiting for you appa. You were busy since my wedding day. I can’t even see your shadow.”

“The works doubled with your absents.”

Mr. Choi laugh and sat down opposite of Minho.

“Where is Sulli?”

“Sleeping.”

Mr. Choi nods.

“She must be tired. It was a long journey.”

“Deh appa. She is tired. Lots of her relatives came.”

“Is it? so, you had meet her relatives?”

“Deh appa. Her father have lots of relatives that lives overseas. They all came for our wedding.”

Mr. Choi nods.

“So, why do you want to see me?”

“Ah, I need to extend my leaves, can I get three more days?”

“Alright. Newly-wed must want to spend more times together. Okay. I’ll take care of your projects when you are not around. It’s only three days. I can manage.”

“Gomawo appa. Sorry to trouble you.”

“Kenchana. Your ahjussi is also there. We can work together.”

Mr. Choi stands and pats Minho’s shoulder.

“I’m going up. Your omma must been sleeping.”

“Alright appa. Omma waits for you earlier. I was the one who asks her to sleep first because I want to speak to you.”

“Ah. Okay. Goodnight son.”

“Goodnight appa.”

Minho went up few minutes later. As soon as he steps into his room, he was greeted by Sulli’s sleeping face. He walks slowly to the bed and sat down carefully. He trace Sulli’s face with his finger while smiling.

“If only you know how much I love you Sulli.”

He whispers and pecks his wife’s lips. He lies down on his side and supports his head with his right hand without shifting his view from her.

“All about you is beautiful. You make me fall in love every single day Sulli. Thank you for being my wife. Thank you for coming in my life. You complete me.”

He said to the sleeping Sulli and sigh.

“Why don’t I have the courage to say all this to you Sulli?”

He caresses her hair with his left hand. He then put his head on the pillow and shuts his eyes smiling. He was happy imagining that he will wake up with Sulli by his side.

 

 

 

 

 

Updated...

Do you like it?

Hehehe..

Kamsahamnida for the comments..

Totally love it...

I'll try udpating everyday..

Have a nice day Chingus...

^_^