Will There Be A Hero?

Be My Wife

Sorry for the last chapter...

i hope i will be forgiven in this chapter...

^_^

 

 

 

“Jonghyun. Don’t do it. Please.”

Shinhye pleads and try to run from the bed but Jonghyun grips her hands before slapping her hard.

“Don’t struggle too much baby. You will get hurt.”

“Jonghyun. Please no.”

Jonghyun laugh evilly. He lean to kiss her lips but Shinhye quickly turns her face to the side. She picks up the glass on the table and hit Jonghyun’s head. She runs away quickly when Jonghyun shouting and holding the back of his head, enduring the pain. Shinhye run into the room that Yonghwa was in and locks the door.

“Yongie. Wake up. Please wake up.”

Shinhye wipes her tears and shakes Yonghwa’s body.

“Wake up Yong. Please.”

Shinhye shakes Yonghwa’s body for nth time but he didn’t open his eyes. He didn’t even stir. Jonghyun had gave him the most powerful sedatives. Shinhye rummages the room to look for a phone and she found one inside the drawer. It was Yonghwa’s phone.

“Who should I call?”

She was shaking. Her fingers was trembling when she dialed a number.

“Minho.”

“Noona. Where have you been? You and hyung were missing since last night. Ahjumma and ahjussi can’t even get you by phone? Are you with hyung?”

“Minho. Help us.”

“Mwo? What happen noona? Where are you?”

“Molla Minho. I was kidnapped here. Yong had been beaten. He is unconscious. Please come fast Minho ya.”

Shinhye talks in between her sobs. She stare at Yonghwa.

“Turn the tracking device on noona. I’ll trace it and go there.”

“Don’t come alone Minho. It’s better if you inform the police.”

“Arasseo. Stay locked noona. I’ll come as soon as I can.”

Shinhye was startled by the knocked on the door.

“Shinhye, open up!”

Jonghyun shouts furiously from the outside. He knocks the door really loud. Shinhye sats on the floor besides Yonghwa and hugs her knees.

“Shinhye!”

She didn’t answer. She was too scared to answer.

“Shinhye! Open up when I say nicely.”

Still she just stares at the door with no soul.

“Shinhye. Baby. I promised I won’t hurt you. Just open this door. I was being rough earlier. I’m sorry neh.”

Jonghyun said slowly, nicely, he changed his tone. He talks like her friend.

Shinhye didn’t move. She was too tired to believe him over and over again.

“I don’t believe you Jonghyun.”

“Why?”

He punches the door.

“You change your expressions, words and tone in a split of seconds. How can I believe you?”

“Just open the door Shinhye.”

Jonghyun said seriously. He changed to the bad Jonghyun again.

“I won’t.”

“Fine. I know how to open this door.”

Shinhye heard Jonghyun walks away. She sighs and wipes her tears. She turns to Yonghwa and caresses his face. she trace her finger on his bruise lips and place a kiss there.

“Sorry Yongie. You suffered because of me.”

She lay down and place her arms around his shoulder, pulling him closer and hugs him tight. She kisses his head and shuts her eyes. With trembling lips, she whispers.

“Come fast Minho ya.”

                                                                              ***

“Is this the house Sir?”

“According to this map, it is.”

“Okay, let’s confirm it with the security.”

Minho, along with three police officers went inside the building. After confirming with the security, they take the elevator to Jonghyun’s apartment.

One of the officers slide the key and push open the apartment door. They walk inside quietly. The officers checks around the house and found Jonghyun in the store room, searching for something. He hids behind the wall, waiting for him to step out.

Jonghyun in the other hand found the duplicate key to Shinhye’s room and walks out happily.

The officer quickly ambushed him, makes him fall to the cool floor. He then cuffs his hand before forcing him to stands up.

“I’ll take care of him. Go find them.”

He signaled to the other officer to search the room. When he opened Shinhye’s room, they saw her lying down with Yonghwa.

“Noona.”

Minho ran to them and shakes her body. She stir and flicked open her eyes. She look at him and blink her eyes.

“Minho?”

“Deh noona. It’s me.”

Shinhye hugs him tight and cries really hard.

“I’m scared Minho.”

“Kenchana noona. He is caught by the officer. You are safe now.”

Minho caresses his noona’s hair before releasing her.

Shinhye turn her attention to Yonghwa.

“Minho, Yong.”

Minho went to Yonghwa and tries waking him up.

“I’ve tried, but he never wakes up. Ottoke Minho ya. Will something happen to him?”

“Ani noona. Relax. We will get hyung to the hospital neh.”

Minho and two of the officers helps them out from the apartment while one of them brings Jonghyun to the station.

                                                                              ***

Shinhye sat by the bed and stare at Yonghwa. He looks so tired. The doctor had examined him and ensures to her that he will wake up in few minutes.

She hold his hand and kiss it. A tear drop from her sad eyes.

“Yongie, I’m sorry.”

Few minutes later, Yonghwa started to move. He opens his eyes slowly. He squints his eyes before he recognized the pair of eyes that been watching him sadly.

“Hey, why are you crying?”

“I’m sorry Yong. You suffer because of me.”

Yonghwa sit up slowly. He squeezes her hands before caressing her cheek with his other hand. He smiles.

“I’m not mad at you at all. I was just a little sad because you did not tell me about your biggest and harmful secret.”

“I don’t want to burden you. You got lot of things to do. I didn’t expect he will acts like this.”

Yonghwa smiles and hold Shinhye’s chin, tilting it to make her face him.

“Chagiya, I will protect you from anything. If you tell me earlier, we will never go through all these. And my handsome face won’t get all these bruises.”

He chuckled while Shinhye smiles.

“Sorry.”

“Stop saying sorry. But that guy is not fair at all. He beats me when I’m all tied up. Maybe he is afraid of me right?”

Yonghwa laugh. Shinhye lowered her head.

“Aigoo. I’m trying to make you laugh.”

Shinhye wipes her tears with her fingers and look at Yonghwa.

“Stop crying. Can you give me a hug? I kinda miss it.”

Yonghwa smiles lovingly at her. Shinhye stands up and give him a hug.

“I’ll never keep anything from you again Yongie.”

Yonghwa nods.

“Make sure you do that. If not, I’ll be really mad at you.”

Yonghwa threaten her jokingly.

“Now, smile. Treat the incident as a nightmare.”

Shinhye nods.

“Hyung, you are awake?”

Minho barge in and went to them.

“Deh Minho.”

“I’ve given them the report based on noona’s story, they will take the legal action to him. Noona, why didn’t you tell any one of us about that jerk?”

“Kenchana Minho ya. It’s all over now. Let her relax. She has been through a lot.”

“Deh. It’s a relieved that you both are safe. The elders worried a lot.”

“Did you tell them about what happen?”

Yonghwa ask nervously.

“Ani. I did not tell them yet. I’ve told Sulli to keep it from them for now. I thought it will be better if you tell them yourself hyung, noona.”

“Yeh. Let’s do that.”

Yonghwa answers and smiles to Shinhye before he turns to Minho.

“Thank you Minho. I should reward you.”

“Aishh hyung. Don’t thank me. It’s my responsibility. But if you insist, a trip for two please.”

Minho laughs as Yonghwa chuckle.

“I should never keep anything from them. They are family. I make the most stupidest thing in my life for not telling them about Lee Jong Hyun.”

Shinhye thoughts and smiles at the men. The men that she loves.

 

 

 

 

Updated!!!