Senior-Junior Assignment

Be My Wife

“ You are early Oppa.Come in.”

“ Deh. I’m excited Shinnie. Today is our first day going to school together.”

“Aishh Oppa. Your behavior seems like a love struck young boy. Hehe. By the way, why can’t I see Yong? He didn’t came along with us?”

“ You know he is not a morning type right princess. As soon as I say we will be going early today, he shakes his head and wave his hand while saying ‘andwe..andwe’. He told me to go first, he will come later with Uncle Yoon.”

Jae Oppa imitate Yong’s reaction. I laugh hardly because he really can’t imitate him.

“ Oppa,your expression while imitating him is really bad you know. Hehehe. He really don’t want to change right? He will only wake up 10 minutes before bell. Then he will rushing and forgot to take breakfast. He always complaining about the school hours.”

Jae Oppa laugh when I talk about Yonghwa. I try to imagine Yong when he wake up. He will stumble here and there.I laugh when I remember his silliness.He really is adorable. Sometimes he pouts more than he speaks. That’s why I often feel like he is younger than me. Eventhough he is protective when the senior give me a hard time, he will behave like a child when there were just us.

“Come princess. Let’s get going. But, where is eomonim? I can’t see her anywhere.”

“Mom is having a slight headache. She is in her room Oppa.”

“Is she okay princess? If she wants to go for a checkup, I can send her after I send you to school. There still lot of time.”

“ It’s okay Oppa. I had ask her to rest after taking a tablet. She will be okay. Anyway, mom hates hospital. Hehehe.”

“Did someone talk about me?”

“ Mom, you should be resting.”

“I’m already fine dear. Wow Jaejoong, you look handsome as always. Where did my boy? He ditch school today?”

“ Aniya eomonim. He will be going later.”

“ Ahh. It’s still early right. He will still be in bed right Shin dear?”

“ Absolutely mom.”

“ Do you really okay eomonim? I can send you to the hospital.”

“ Kenchana Jaejoong ah, I’m fine. You should be going. This young lady will be late.”

“ It’s a relieve then. We will be going now eomonim. Take good care of your health. Kaja Shin.”

“Okay Oppa. Let’s go. Bye mom. “

                                                                              ***

I started my duty as soon as we arrived. Jae Oppa insist on staying with me during my duty. At last, I told him to sit on the bench not far from the entrance.

There wasn’t a lot of wrongdoing today. The students had become more obedient. They respect the school rules. Only a few students failed to comply with the uniforms ethics. I wrote down their names as a record while the teachers give them a warning letter.

My duty ends 10 minutes before the first period. As usual, I didn’t see Yonghwa. He will be late again today. Lucky him, nobody will ever question him because he is teachers’ pet. Teachers really fond of him. He is not just excellent in sports, he also do well in every class too. So, his everyday lateness doesn’t seem to be any problem to them. But still, sometimes he will be reprimand by the principal.

 I glance at Jae Oppa who was reading at the bench. I walk to him. He tilt his head and smiles at me.

“ Finish miss?”

“ Yes Oppa. What are you reading?”

“ Books. Hehe.”

“ You bored is it? That’s why you read that book.”

Jae Oppa is holding my history book. He hates history subject.

“Not at all princess. How can I be bored looking at you? I’m not concentrating at this book at all. You are the one I’ve been watching from here. You are so pretty even in the morning. Even when you put the serious face earlier.”

“ Oppa. Don’t always praising me. I can’t study properly if you continue being like this. I will get lovesick too. “

Jae Oppa just laugh. We walk towards my class.

“ I was wondering something princess.”

“ What is it Oppa?”

He then lean a bit to my side and whisper to my left ear.

“ Can we hold hands in school?”

“Aishh Oppa. you know we can’t.”

“Ara.. Ara… I’m just joking. Your blushing face is so cute you know.”

He said while pinching my left cheek.

“ Oppa. someone will saw us.”

Suddenly someone put his hand around my shoulder.

“Someone already saw it. Aigoo. How can you be all lovey dovey in school?”

“Yongie ya. You scared me.” I slapped Yong’s arm while pretending to be angry.

Yong and Jae Oppa laugh at my reaction.

“Don’t try to be angry because you can’t baby. Hyung, do you know that she can’t get angry?”

“I know Yong. I try to make her angry but she never. She will just pout for a while and then she will smile again.”

“You failed to be angry all the time so just forget it Shinnie.I only realise if she is serious when she only mention my name as Jung. Hahaha. Now, kaja let’s go to class. Continue your lovey dovey moment after school okay. Bye hyung.”

“ Bye Yong. Take care of her.” Jae Oppa say while tapping Yong’s shoulder. He is so sweet.

“You don’t have to say hyung. I will always.”

How can both of them be this sweet. Yong then drag me along with him towards our class. I turn to wave to Jae Oppa and he blew a flying kiss to me. I blush at his actions. I turn back in front quickly. I can hear fainting sounds of Jae Oppa chuckling.

When we arrived in class, I went to my table right away. Yong was chatting with one of our classmate. As soon as I arrived, there is a letter on top of my table written” READ DURING BREAK TIME”, I look around but can’t find any suspicious people.

“ I will get into trouble again.” I whispered to myself and let out a sigh.

I quickly put the letter into my bag when I saw Yonghwa’s coming. I musn’t let he know about it, I better hid it from him. I’m glad that he didn’t suspects anything. But it doesn’t last long. He knows me too much to sense that something was not right.

“Wae? Is there something wrong Shin?”

Yong look straight to me. I tried to calm down so that I will not stutter when answering him.

“Nothing wrong.” I can’t answer more. He will notice I’m lying.

“ Are you sure? You look troubled."

“I’m fine Yongie. Just a bit tired. I slept late last night.”

“ And why would you sleep late? You never sleep late all this while? Is it hyung who bother you? It can’t be. Hyung sleep earlier than me.”

“ Ani Yong. Mom tells me about her love story with dad. I’ll never satisfied if I didn’t hear the whole story. That’s why I sleep late. It was very interesting Yong. I can’t stop being giddy when I remember about it.”

“ Now only I can see the girlish side of you huh Shin? Haha. Wait, but eomonim told me their’s was arrange marriage before.”

“Yes it is. Arrange love marriage Yong. Two in one. Kekeke.”

“Wow. Daebakk. She told you everything?”

“ Every single thing. That’s why I feel a little bit tired.”

The history teacher steps in a moment later. We stops our conversation and pay attention towards the lesson.

“On last week assignment, I have choosen the top three best group. I would like to give another assignment to these group. The most important thing is I will place a junior student in each group. So each group will have three members each. I hope you will cooperate and work together harmoniously. Show your great leadermanship to them. Understand?”

“ Yes Miss.”

“ Alright. I will read out those group. The first group is just as everyone expected. Jung Yonghwa and Park Shinhye.”

Yonghwa whispered to me.

“As expected Shin. History Queen.”

“Your junior is Choi Sulli from class 4s. please take good care of her alright. She is new to this school.”

“ Is she that new transfer student Miss? Who came in last week?”

One of our classmates that sits behind me asked.

“Yes she is.”

“Wow she is pretty.” I heard he whispered.

I’m glad that our group's junior is a girl. I can get a new friend. Anyway, she is a transfer student. She will undergo things like I do. I bet we can get close. But Yonghwa don't like if we need to work with girls. He got tired with all his fan girls.

The teacher continue to call out the other two groups and their junior respectively. She gives us a title each. Yonghwa and me had to work on ‘JOSEON HISTORY’. My favourite. We got a month to complete the project.

“ I will give you a month to complete this assignment. Work creatively. Don’t miss any facts okay. This assignment will be judged by senior teachers. Please take it seriously. And Yonghwa, cut down your sports a bit and give Shinhye a hand. Don’t make her work on her own.”

“Arasseo Miss.”

“ You can refer to me for any inquiry anytime okay. The other groups, I will give you other question but you have to do it in a group of four. Come and see me later to get the question.Any questions?”

“No Miss.”

“How about you Shinhye?”

“I will refer to you if I have any Miss.”

“You won’t have any Queen. You had them all on your finger tips.”

“ Yong, keep it down.”

“ Okay class. Let’s stop here. See you next week.”

As soon as Teacher steps out, the class began to complaint about the assignment.

“Arghh, this topic is too hard.” “Why did she choose us.” “can we do it as the seniors teachers want?” “ I don’t want to spend my weekend in library again.”

Many kinds of complaint can be heard. In the midst of that, Yong just show me his sheepish smile. I know exactly the meaning of that smile.

“ Don’t you dare to make me work alone Yongie. I don’t care if it just the two of us who work for this. We had to show good attitude to our junior. Moreover, she still new in here. Won’t she think that her Oppa and Unni is lazy? You will only show your bad attitude if you didn’t join our discussion Yongie!”

He just laugh at me.

“Why did you laugh?”

“I like to see your face when you nag at me. So mother like. You will be a very strict mother in future Shinnie.”

That makes me blush.

“Yahh, we talk about study right now. Why did you say about me being a mother?”

“ I’m just saying Shin ah. Will you still nag at me after you and hyung get married?”

I blush hardly when he talks about marriage. He laugh louder. What do I do if my classmate heard him. It will be a huge gossip going around school. Maybe I will go through another round of bullying again.

“ Jung, focus please. Don’t bring in personal thing in class. They will hear you. “

“Ara. I’ll come. When will we see the girl?“

“ That’s my boy. Tomorrow will be nice. We should not delay it.”

“Deh omma. I hope she is not the clingy type. Can I go out now? I have something to discuss with my  soccer team.”

“Okay. Don’t change your decision later.”

“You know I won’t. I’m going.  I’ll tell teacher on my way. Just share the notes with me later okay.”

“ Deh. Be careful.”

Yonghwa ran out of class bringing his most precious note book. His notebook is full of many kinds of tactical in soccer. He must be discussing about next week match. He will not be playing but he act as a coach to the juniors. I once try to read and understand it but I can’t. So, I just watch soccer and learn a bit about it from Yonghwa. His love towards soccer is the same with my cousin Minho. Minho is a year younger than me. He is the son of my mom’s sister.

Yong and Minho didn’t need much time to grew closer after I introduced them last two years. They get close right away. Talking about soccer and other sports. Nobody can stop them if they had started to chat. Their conversation will dragged to hours. Sometimes Yong will stay at my house when minho came over. Dad and Oppa will join them and had their men talks.

“Ahh. I miss my cute little cousin.”

I open my bag to take out my note books. I saw the letter that I got earlier. I put it back in my bag. I will read it later. I continue to read books while waiting for the next lesson. Trying to forget about the letter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next chapter will be the introduction of Sulli and minho character.

Kamsahamnida for reading and sorry if I bored you.

I plan to skip this story but based on the majority vote, most of them don’t want me to.

Do comment…  ^___^